From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: What a great race! (was Re: OT: Didn't someone try to tells that
Ford couldn't be competitive in Formula F?
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 07:47:40 -0800
<ulks6c$2h06d$1@dont-email.me>
<c01b719d-1302-4094-94e4-ac2b768255a3n@googlegroups.com>
<ullc28$2jhi6$1@dont-email.me>
<c27ad38c-ed3e-47f4-a679-065a85b175f4n@googlegroups.com>
<ulnfbn$32jch$1@dont-email.me>
<a00bbc84-ba07-4496-95d7-609baddb75a9n@googlegroups.com>
<ulobm7$3ajcm$5@dont-email.me>
<0f03a6ce-8fba-4cd7-af65-347cf3e196edn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Alan - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 15:47 UTC

On 2023-12-21 06:55, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Sunday, December 17, 2023 at 9:44:27 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:

>> What a pissant you are.

>> No balls.

>> None at all.

>> Oh, I forgot this little bit of weasel bullshit.
>>
>> Have you got anything to back up your insinuations, pissant?

>> Didn't address this either.

>>> Well, well, in 6 hours you accuse of not answering.
>> What the hell does that even mean, Liarboy?
>>> It's one thing to
>>> run fast laps, it's another to come in ahead of other drivers. What
>>> you just proved is that you can run faster laps than McKay, but the
>>> results say that he finishes ahead of you 75% of the time.
>> Your own argument is that it was 68%, Liarboy...
>>
>> ...but the actual number was 9 times he finished ahead of when we both
>> finished (I had a DNF on July 28 you miscounted) and 5 times when I
>> finished ahead of him. 9/14 is 64%.
>>> That
>>> PROVES that Dave is the better RACE driver.
>> I never said he wasn't, Liarboy. But when we're both winning races
>> against each other and on balance I was farther ahead (and on the same
>> track under the same conditions, my best lap was a full 0.7
>> seconds--almost 1%——better than his), it does suggest parity to anyone
>> without an ax to grind.
>>> I am not accepting your
>>> cherry-picked data.
>> Look it up yourself:
>>
>> <https://speedhive.mylaps.com>
>>> But, I am willing to admit that McKay is not the
>>> same standard as Floer and McColl. So, I am demoting McKay to the top
>>> of the second tier and you are now #2 second best tier driver.
>> But you've been insisting he's top tier.
>>
>> And until you realized that I regularly beat Olov, you were insisting HE
>> was top tier, too.
>>
>> Weird, huh?
>>
>> If I beat Doug next year, will he become "second tier" too?
>>
>> But this has always been about your bullshit, uniformed, ignorant claim
>> that I'm not any good at all. Must I go back and provide the quotes,
>> asshole?
>>
>> :-)
> LOL. Fast laps and qualifying positions don't win races or championship points. IF you race next year AND beat Floer or McColl on a regular basis you will join that elite group. I'll send you an email.
> Why does what I think even matter to you anyway?

It amuses me, Liarboy.

I love how you twist yourself into knots trying to avoid the obvious.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o OT: Didn't someone try to tells that Ford couldn't be competitive in

By: Alan on Fri, 29 Sep 2023

25Alan