To give of yourself, you must first know yourself.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Let's go Brandon!

SubjectAuthor
* Let's go Brandon!trotsky
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!ZZyXX
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!trotsky
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Lets Go Brandon Green Podcast
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+* Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
|`* Re: Let's go Brandon!BTR1701
| +* Re: Let's go Brandon!Adam H. Kerman
| |`* Re: Let's go Brandon!Dimensional Traveler
| | `- Re: Let's go Brandon!Adam H. Kerman
| `- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+* Re: Let's go Brandon!Norm Chomsky
|`- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+* Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
|`* Re: Let's go Brandon!The Horny Goat
| `- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+* Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
|`* Re: Let's go Brandon!The Horny Goat
| `* Re: Let's go Brandon!FPP
|  `* Re: Let's go Brandon!FPP
|   `* Re: Let's go Brandon!The Horny Goat
|    `* Re: Let's go Brandon!shawn
|     +* Re: Let's go Brandon!BTR1701
|     |`* Re: Let's go Brandon!FPP
|     | `- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
|     `- Re: Let's go Brandon!moviePig
+* Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
|`* Re: Let's go Brandon!BTR1701
| +- Re: Let's go Brandon!shawn
| +* Re: Let's go Brandon!trotsky
| |`- Re: Let's go Brandon!FPP
| `- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
+- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous
`- Re: Let's go Brandon!Ubiquitous

Pages:12
Let's go Brandon!

<tb7a6k$57s$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147878&group=rec.arts.tv#147878

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Let's go Brandon!
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:11:32 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:11 UTC

Biden has been watching gas prices drop for five weeks straight. Right
wing assholes, who seemed so interested in the price of gas before, have
shut their fucking mouths all of sudden. Thank God for small favors!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<tb8953$1e7i$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147922&group=rec.arts.tv#147922

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Let's go Brandon!
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 23:59:45 -0700
 by: ZZyXX - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 06:59 UTC

On 7/19/22 4:03 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 18:11:36 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Biden has been watching gas prices drop for five weeks straight. Right
>> wing assholes, who seemed so interested in the price of gas before, have
>> shut their fucking mouths all of sudden. Thank God for small favors!
>
> Three weeks ago, gasoline was $2.04/L in Canada. Now it's $1.79. A year ago
> however it was $1.21. Are you REALLY better-off than you were 2 years ago?

make sure you boycott the new lower price

and 50 years ago, it was 50 cent's per gallon

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<tb8h6h$14ko$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=147928&group=rec.arts.tv#147928

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:17:05 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 09:17 UTC

On 7/19/2022 6:03 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 July 2022 at 18:11:36 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Biden has been watching gas prices drop for five weeks straight. Right
>> wing assholes, who seemed so interested in the price of gas before, have
>> shut their fucking mouths all of sudden. Thank God for small favors!
>
> Three weeks ago, gasoline was $2.04/L in Canada. Now it's $1.79. A year ago
> however it was $1.21. Are you REALLY better-off than you were 2 years ago?

Wow you really are a vegetable. You tell us the gas price from a year
ago and then ask about two years ago. Do you even have a brain stem at
this point?

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<2b10f4b6-4e36-4dc0-bbf9-a6d3ebce0dcbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203288&group=rec.arts.tv#203288

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 07:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: letsgobr...@gmail.com (Lets Go Brandon Green Podcast)
 by: Lets Go Brandon Gree - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 14:32 UTC

yeah, that's why I started the podcast and built the website https://letsgobrandongreen.com

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<u9icnZJnZpfRkpL4nZ2dnZfqnPGk4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=203302&group=rec.arts.tv#203302

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 12:14:56 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 16:14 UTC

It�s time for your daily dose of Bidenomics � where the rules are made up
and the points don�t matter.

In today�s lesson, we�ll learn how the U.S. poverty rate increasing for
the first time in more than a decade is actually a sign of a booming
economy or something.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, a whopping 12.4% of Americans lived
in poverty in 2022. That�s up from 7.8% in 2021. In fact, it was the
first increase in the U.S. poverty rate in 13 years.

That news comes as the Census also reported that the U.S. real median
household income decreased by 2.3% to $74,580 in 2022. Meanwhile, year-
over-year inflation rose 7.8%, per Fox Business.

The Biden administration has long claimed that his policies are working
and that his spending plans have juiced the American economy. Meanwhile,
prices have increased more than 17% he took office.

In August, inflation continued to tick upward.

In a statement given to Townhall.com, Job Creators Network President and
CEO Alfredo Ortiz said, �This accelerating inflation, which is nearly
twice the Federal Reserve�s target rate, is another Bidenomics blow to
ordinary Americans and small businesses dealing with rapidly rising
prices that are lowering their real wages and living standards for two
and a half years.�

Indeed, as explained recently by David Winston, the president of The
Winston Group and a GOP adviser, just about everything is more expensive
than it was on the day Biden took office.

Biden�s solution, Winston correctly points out, has been �trying to
dress up central planning as America First.�

The current president even tried to sell his economic agenda as �BABA��
Building a Better America. As previously discussed, BABA sounds similar
to former President Donald Trump�s MAGA � Make America Great Again, but
like most phony imitations, it has proven to be a crappy product that
falls apart under the slightest bit of pressure.

BABA didn�t really click with the American people, so now he�s trying to
sell his vision for the country as Bidenomics.

It�s been a great success for America, just ask him.

Whatever he calls it, the results are the same: The American people are
worse off today than they were four years ago. The proof is in the
pudding � that now costs more money, evidently.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<ufec34$2tllf$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=204255&group=rec.arts.tv#204255

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2023 04:30:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 2 Oct 2023 08:30 UTC

Have you noticed the entire world is destabilizing under President Joe Biden?

Afghanistan, Ukraine, Niger, Sudan, America�s southern border, and more have
all been thrown into chaos under Biden�s watch. Hostile actors feel
emboldened and allies are uneasy, doubtful that Biden knows what he is doing
as commander-in-chief.

Now, the latest geopolitical upheaval could be happening along Serbia�s
border with Kosovo.

Last Sunday, there was a standoff between more than two dozen Serbian men and
Kosovo police officers. That standoff ended in bloodshed, with both sides
pointing fingers at each other. Kosovo, which declared independence from
Serbia in 2008, is blaming the Serbian government for the deadly skirmish.
Serbia denies this, according to CNN.

Since then, the Serbs have been building up troop presence along the two
countries� borders. Now, the White House is telling Serbia to back off and
maintain order. Meanwhile, NATO is increasing its troop presence in Kosovo.

�This is not the kind of an attack that was carried out randomly or ad hoc or
by some small group,� White House National Security Spokesman John Kirby said
Friday. �The amount and the types of arms that were found represent a threat
to the safety of not only Kosovo personnel, but international personnel
including NATO troops.�

Kirby added that the U.S. believes �this is a very destabilizing
development.�

And that right there can sum up Biden�s presidency on the world stage. As
mentioned, there has been much instability under Biden. As previously
discussed, it�s hard not to look at the chaos the world is in under Biden �
which began with his horrendous Afghanistan withdrawal � and yearn for Pax
Trumpana.

Former President Donald Trump�s unpredictable foreign policy yielded more
stability than Biden�s predictable fecklessness.

PS: The Serbia-Kosovo border seems to be yet another border the Biden
administration cares about more than our own. When is Kirby going to admit
that Biden�s illegal immigration policies, or lack thereof, have resulted in
a very �destabilizing situation� for Americans?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<ufmalq$uman$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=204690&group=rec.arts.tv#204690

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 08:36:06 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 5 Oct 2023 12:36 UTC

U.S. companies slowed hiring last month far more than economists predicted,
according to data released in the ADP National Employment Report on
Wednesday.

Economists surveyed by Refinitiv predicted that September hiring would slow,
but still total about 153,000. The estimate was off by more than 60,000 as
the real number came in at 89,000, according to the employment report.
September�s numbers are a drop from 180,000 new hires made the month before
in August, according to Fox Business.

September hires mark the weakest month for hiring since January 2021. The
slow performance comes as interest rates remain elevated as the Federal
Reserve works to curb inflation.

�We are seeing a steepening decline in jobs this month,� said ADP chief
economist Nela Richardson, according to Fox Business �Additionally, we are
seeing a steady decline in wages in the past 12 months.�

While the slow hiring month may be a welcome signal to the Federal Reserve,
the slowing economy is unlikely to aid the White House�s attempts to sell its
economic agenda to voters as President Joe Biden heads toward a reelection
battle in 2024. The White House has attempted to revive Biden�s poor standing
with voters on the economy by pitching �Bidenomics,� a tagline for Biden�s
economic agenda. The president continues to be deep underwater with voters on
the issue, however.

Two recent polls have showed the Democratic Party lagging far behind the
Republican Party on who is trusted more by voters to handle economic issues.
In each poll, the Republican Party enjoyed its largest lead on the issue in
decades.

The results, from a Gallup poll taken from September 1-23, showed Republicans
with a 53% to 39% edge over Democrats on the issue, as well as a 44% to 36%
edge on the issue that each voter considers their �most important.� The GOP
lead on the economy was the largest since 1991.

A poll from NBC News released last week showed a similar dynamic. The
Republican Party is trusted more by voters than Democrats to handle the
economy by a 49% to 28% margin. Again, the poll showed the largest edge the
GOP has had on the issue since 1991.

The president�s flagging performance on the economy has motivated some of his
allies to push him to drop the �Bidenomics� message, arguing that attaching
Biden�s name to an unpopular issue is not aiding Biden�s stock among voters.

�At this point, Bidenomics doesn�t really have strong answers to people�s
biggest worries,� said Progressive Policy Institute President Will Marshall.
�There ought to be a lot of thinking in the White House now about changes in
the way they present their case for the economic good that this
administration has done.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uk5ap2$cfd9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210242&group=rec.arts.tv#210242

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 04:30:43 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:30 UTC

President Joe Biden claimed during a press conference on Friday that the
reason Hamas terrorists murdered 1,200 Israelis on October 7 was because he
was getting ready to bring peace to the Middle East.

The claim by Biden comes as chaos and war have broken out in many parts of
the world under his administration as those who would seek to harm the West
sense weakness from the administration.

A reporter asked Biden what cooperation he was hoping to get from Arab
leaders and what he was hearing from them when he talked to them.

�I�m hearing a lot, but I�m not going to speak to it right now,� Biden said.
�There�s an overwhelming desire on the part of the region to � let me back
up. I cannot prove what I�m about to say, but I believe one of the reasons
why Hamas struck when they did was they knew that I was working very closely
with the Saudis and others in the region to bring peace to the region by
having recognition of Israel and Israel�s right to exist.�

�You may recall when we did the G-20 a little while ago, I was able to get a
resolution � a statement passed through there saying we�re going to build a
railroad from Riyadh all the way through the Middle East into Saudi Arabia,
Israel, et cetera, and all the way up to Europe, not the railroad, but it
would be an underground pipeline and then railroad,� he continued. �The whole
idea is there�s overwhelming interest and I think most Arab nations know in
coordinating with one another to change the dynamic in their region for a
longer term peace. And that is what I�m going to continue to work on.�

WATCH:

Biden: �I cannot prove what I�m about to say,� but Hamas
attacked Israel because I was very close to bringing peace to the
region. pic.twitter.com/m8IfJvlivL

� Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 24, 2023

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<atropos-AB80DB.11500828112023@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210255&group=rec.arts.tv#210255

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 11:50:08 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 19:50 UTC

In article <uk5ap2$cfd9$1@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> President Joe Biden claimed during a press conference on Friday that the
> reason Hamas terrorists murdered 1,200 Israelis on October 7 was because he
> was getting ready to bring peace to the Middle East.
>
> The claim by Biden comes as chaos and war have broken out in many parts of
> the world under his administration as those who would seek to harm the West
> sense weakness from the administration.
>
> A reporter asked Biden what cooperation he was hoping to get from Arab
> leaders and what he was hearing from them when he talked to them.
>
> �I�m hearing a lot, but I�m not going to speak to it right now,� Biden said.
> �There�s an overwhelming desire on the part of the region to � let me back
> up. I cannot prove what I�m about to say, but I believe one of the reasons
> why Hamas struck when they did was they knew that I was working very closely
> with the Saudis and others in the region to bring peace to the region by
> having recognition of Israel and Israel�s right to exist.�
>
> �You may recall when we did the G-20 a little while ago, I was able to get a
> resolution � a statement passed through there saying we�re going to build a
> railroad from Riyadh all the way through the Middle East into Saudi Arabia

Umm... Joe, Riyadh is *in* Saudi Arabia.
> Israel, et cetera, and all the way up to Europe, not the railroad, but it
> would be an underground pipeline and then railroad,� he continued. �The whole
> idea is there�s overwhelming interest and I think most Arab nations know in
> coordinating with one another to change the dynamic in their region for a
> longer term peace. And that is what I�m going to continue to work on.�
>
> WATCH:
>
> Biden: �I cannot prove what I�m about to say,� but Hamas
> attacked Israel because I was very close to bringing peace to the
> region. pic.twitter.com/m8IfJvlivL
>
> � Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) November 24, 2023
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uk652r$g9tk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210293&group=rec.arts.tv#210293

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:44:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 01:44 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>. . .

>>"You may recall when we did the G-20 a little while ago, I was able to get a
>>resolution - a statement passed through there saying we're going to build a
>>railroad from Riyadh all the way through the Middle East into Saudi Arabia

>Umm... Joe, Riyadh is *in* Saudi Arabia.

It's, uh, gonna circle the planet on a great circle. Biden was inspired
by Snowpiercer.
>>. . .

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uk6fsv$lr8u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210315&group=rec.arts.tv#210315

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 20:49:38 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 04:49 UTC

On 11/28/2023 5:44 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> . . .
>
>>> "You may recall when we did the G-20 a little while ago, I was able to get a
>>> resolution - a statement passed through there saying we're going to build a
>>> railroad from Riyadh all the way through the Middle East into Saudi Arabia
>
>> Umm... Joe, Riyadh is *in* Saudi Arabia.
>
> It's, uh, gonna circle the planet on a great circle. Biden was inspired
> by Snowpiercer.

Sandpiercer?

dirty old man.

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uk6g47$lpdj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210316&group=rec.arts.tv#210316

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 04:53:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 04:53 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
>On 11/28/2023 5:44 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>>Umm... Joe, Riyadh is *in* Saudi Arabia.

>>It's, uh, gonna circle the planet on a great circle. Biden was inspired
>>by Snowpiercer.

>Sandpiercer?

I like it.

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<Uk5ap2$cfd9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210323&group=rec.arts.tv#210323

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 14:55:08 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 28 Nov 2023 19:55 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>> President Joe Biden claimed during a press conference on Friday that the
>> reason Hamas terrorists murdered 1,200 Israelis on October 7 was because
>> he was getting ready to bring peace to the Middle East.
>>
>> The claim by Biden comes as chaos and war have broken out in many parts of
>> the world under his administration as those who would seek to harm the
>> West sense weakness from the administration.
>>
>> A reporter asked Biden what cooperation he was hoping to get from Arab
>> leaders and what he was hearing from them when he talked to them.
>>
>> �I�m hearing a lot, but I�m not going to speak to it right now,� Biden
>> said. �There�s an overwhelming desire on the part of the region to � let
>> me back up. I cannot prove what I�m about to say, but I believe one of
>> the reasons why Hamas struck when they did was they knew that I was
>> working very closely with the Saudis and others in the region to bring
>> peace to the region by having recognition of Israel and Israel�s right
>> to exist.�
>>
>> �You may recall when we did the G-20 a little while ago, I was able to get
>> a resolution � a statement passed through there saying we�re going to
>> build a railroad from Riyadh all the way through the Middle East into
>> Saudi Arabia
>
>Umm... Joe, Riyadh is *in* Saudi Arabia.

Did I hear correctly that senile Resident Joke Biden wants to build a train
across the Atlantic to Saudi Arabia?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uk8570$vgk2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=210392&group=rec.arts.tv#210392

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 12:57:53 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:57 UTC

The National Christmas Tree in Washington, D.C., toppled over on Tuesday,
prompting a blizzard of jokes and memes on social media at President Joe
Biden�s expense.

A powerful gust of wind knocked down the tree placed in the Ellipse near the
White House in the early afternoon, according to the National Park Service,
but crews managed to pick it back up with a crane within a couple hours.

The National Christmas Tree Has Fallen pic.twitter.com/1SjgoPBtkn

� philip lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) November 28, 2023

�The National Park Service is currently evaluating the National Christmas
Tree, which fell over on Nov. 28 during a strong wind gust this afternoon,�
the agency said in a statement. �As the saying goes, �the show must go on,�
and the NPS and our event partners are looking at all possibilities to ensure
a successful event this year.� NPS later said workers had replaced a
�snapped� cable and declared the tree was standing upright as of 6 p.m. local
time.

Though the lighting ceremony is still expected to take place with Biden on
Thursday, and other National Christmas Trees have fallen in the past, X users
made the most of the temporary spectacle � with many decking the halls with
Biden zingers.

�National Christmas tree falls DOWN. Perfectly summing up Joe Biden�s
presidency,� said the House Judiciary GOP. In another post, the account
shared a GIF of Biden tripping while walking up the stairs to board Air Force
One.

pic.twitter.com/pldxKr8GRC https://t.co/mz0Leg26dn

� House Judiciary GOP ???? (@JudiciaryGOP) November 28, 2023

�Guess it will have to use the short stairs up Air Force One,� quipped
Newsmax host Jenn Pellegrino.

�The wind just knocked over the National Christmas tree. Crazy stuff but it�s
nice to see something falling at the White House besides Biden,� joked
comedian and radio host Jimmy Failla.

�If the administration was depicted by a Christmas Tree�. This pretty much
sums up the entire Biden Presidency,� added Eric Trump, one of former
President Donald Trump�s sons. Others remarked, �Biden�s America,� opined
that the imagery was �fitting� for his administration, or made references to
the �war on Christmas.�

NPS spokeswoman Chelsea Sullivan told local news outlet WTOP that the tree,
which is a 40-foot Norway spruce from Monongahela National Forest in West
Virginia, is the first �cut tree� used as the National Christmas Tree in 50
years after one planted in 2021 got removed due to a fungal infection.

Meanwhile, the Capitol Christmas Tree lighting ceremony took place on Capitol
Hill on Tuesday evening with House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA). Winds did not
knock down that tree, but some pro-Palestinian demonstrators tried to disrupt
the event.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<IeqdnaME_qJSeef4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211522&group=rec.arts.tv#211522

From: X...@gmail.com (Norm Chomsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 06:19:33 -0500
 by: Norm Chomsky - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:19 UTC

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1735397570304030

"By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."
-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<ulpg4v$3ganr$11@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211866&group=rec.arts.tv#211866

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 04:30:51 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

X@gmail.com wrote:

>"By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
>revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."
> -- Joe Biden

"But but that's not dementia! That's caused by his stuttering problem!"

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uls2rp$1eps$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=211938&group=rec.arts.tv#211938

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 04:30:42 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 09:30 UTC

President Joe Biden finally did the bare minimum this week to respond to the
dozens of Islamic terrorist attacks that have been launched against
commercial shipping vessels in the Red Sea over the last several weeks.

The announcement from the Department of Defense comes after the Yemen-based
Houthis, an Iranian-backed terrorist group, have launched missiles, suicide
drones, and have hijacked ships with ties to Israel ever since Israel
launched its offensive against Hamas in response to the October 7 terrorist
attacks.

The administration unveiled �the establishment of Operation Prosperity
Guardian, an important new multinational security initiative under the
umbrella of the Combined Maritime Forces and the leadership of its Task Force
153, which focuses on security in the Red Sea.�

Operation Prosperity Guardian is comprised of several countries combining
forces to ensure safety in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, including the
U.S., United Kingdom, Bahrain, Canada, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway,
Seychelles, and Spain.

The goal of the operation is to ensure �freedom of navigation for all
countries and bolstering regional security and prosperity,� a statement said.

Biden has repeatedly refused to launch strikes against the Houthis, even
though some of their attacks appear to have targeted U.S. destroyers
operating in the area. Biden�s lack of action has frustrated many of his top
military officials who say that he has done nothing to establish deterrence
as he does not want to risk upsetting Iran.

The Associated Press reported that the attacks have upended global commerce
as some of the world�s largest shipping companies and oil producers have had
to reroute their ships, taking significantly longer routes that can delay
shipments by weeks and drive up costs for consumers.

The most recent terrorist attacks in the Red Sea happened on Monday,
according to a statement from U.S. Central Command.

�The chemical/oil tanker motor vessel SWAN ATLANTIC was attacked by a one-way
attack drone and an anti-ship ballistic missile launched from a Houthi-
controlled areas in Yemen,� the statement said. �The Cayman Islands flagged
SWAN ATLANTIC reported impact on the vessel and requested assistance, the USS
CARNEY (CCG 64), the closest U.S. warship, responded to assess damage.�

�At approximately the same time, the bulk cargo ship M/V CLARA reported an
explosion in the water near their location,� the statement continued. �This
attack is separate from the attack on the M/V SWAN ATLANTIC. There was no
request for support or report of damage.�

On December 18, at approximately 9:00 (Sanaa time), there were two
Houthi militant attacks against commercial shipping in the Southern
Red Sea.

The chemical/oil tanker motor vessel SWAN ATLANTIC was attacked by
a one-way attack drone and an anti-ship ballistic missile launched�
pic.twitter.com/mPK4g8FN0t

� U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) December 19, 2023

--
"By the way, the same stable Jesus said the biggest problem is we had in the
revolutionary war as we didn't have enough airports."
-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<upg5h9$230nb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215113&group=rec.arts.tv#215113

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 04:30:48 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 09:30 UTC

The Iranian-backed terrorists responsible for murdering three U.S. soldiers,
and injuring dozens more, in an attack over the weekend have started to
evacuate their bases after President Joe Biden�s administration leaked to the
media this week that they are gearing up to respond by carrying out a
sustained bombing campaign.

The news comes after NBC News reported on Wednesday that the U.S. retaliatory
strikes would be a �campaign� that lasts �weeks,� according to U.S.
officials.

The officials went as far as to say that the U.S. would target �Iranian
targets outside Iran, and the campaign will involve both strikes and cyber
operations,� the report added.

CBS News reported late on Wednesday that the the terror groups that make up
Islamic Resistance in Iraq, an Iranian-backed terrorist group, have
�evacuated their bases in Iraq and Syria, fearing U.S. retaliatory strikes
after Sunday�s attack.�

A U.S. official further telegraphed America�s forthcoming punches by telling
ABC News that �these are going to be very deliberate targets � deliberate
strikes on facilities that enabled these attacks.�

Andrea Stricker, Deputy Director & Research Fellow at the Foundation for
Defense of Democracies� (FDD) Nonproliferation & Biodefense program,
criticized the Biden administration for tipping off the enemy about what its
plans were.

�Having let these attacks go on for so long�resulting in the deaths of three
service members�the administration must now �shock the system� of the regime
to deter further attacks,� Stricker told The Daily Wire on Tuesday. �The blow
must be so devastating that Tehran orders its proxies to stand down.�

�Anything less than that will ensure this cycle continues and brings the
regional war Washington hopes to avoid,� she continued. �The administration
is too deliberately telegraphing its desire for restraint. The adversary
needs to believe we are both able and willing to use major force to avenge
these deaths and prevent additional ones.�

--
"In our time, there is still the old ghost of new garments. We all need to
rise and meet the moment".

-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<btlpril7gon30jak9q6thu0p0vqknqpum3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215201&group=rec.arts.tv#215201

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 03:54:28 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 11:54 UTC

On Thu, 01 Feb 2024 04:30:48 -0500, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>“Anything less than that will ensure this cycle continues and brings the
>regional war Washington hopes to avoid,” she continued. “The administration
>is too deliberately telegraphing its desire for restraint. The adversary
>needs to believe we are both able and willing to use major force to avenge
>these deaths and prevent additional ones.”

How are they avenging deaths if they give the opposition notice to
allow them to flee and thereby destroy empty bases?

To me that screams "confused on the concept of avenging"...

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<upj4t6$2lv2b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=215234&group=rec.arts.tv#215234

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 11:23:02 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 2 Feb 2024 16:23 UTC

lcraver@home.ca wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>�Anything less than that will ensure this cycle continues and brings the
>>regional war Washington hopes to avoid,� she continued. �The administration
>>is too deliberately telegraphing its desire for restraint. The adversary
>>needs to believe we are both able and willing to use major force to avenge
>>these deaths and prevent additional ones.�
>
>How are they avenging deaths if they give the opposition notice to
>allow them to flee and thereby destroy empty bases?

While funding these people and similtaniously sabotaging Israel's attempts to
deal with their Islamonazi problem.

--
"The beer brewed here, it is used to make the brew beered here Ooh, Earth
Rider, thanks for the Great Lakes. I wonder why�"

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uqvpmq$1tsmd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216756&group=rec.arts.tv#216756

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 04:45:30 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:45 UTC

A federal government agency tasked with promoting scientific progress and
securing national defense is dumping nearly one million taxpayer dollars into
an effort to make biology �inclusive� by denying that there are only two
genders.

The National Science Foundation is granting three institutions the large sum
of money based on the claim that �biology courses often inaccurately
categorize sex and gender as binary.� The study, titled �Collaborative
Research: A qualitative inquiry into sex/gender narratives in undergraduate
biology and their impacts on transgender, non-binary, and gender non-
conforming students,� hopes to make undergraduate biology classes more
�inclusive� for transgender students, in part by denying the fact that sex is
binary.

The effort to deny biological reality with taxpayer dollars comes amid a
broader push from the Biden administration to leverage the federal
bureaucracy to advance far-left beliefs, with large grants flowing towards
efforts to embed extreme ideologies in America�s institutions. The National
Science Foundation calls the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) agenda a
�high priority,� and boasts that it has multiple identity-based employee
resource groups, including one for �LGBTQ+ and Allies.�

Three academic institutions, the University of Minnesota, Colorado State
University, and Florida International University, have all received
government funding to partake in the study, with a total of $905,694 taxpayer
dollars slated to go towards the effort, according to government funding
disclosures. The government funding was awarded by the National Science
Foundation, a federal agency tasked with promoting scientific progress and
securing national defense.

�The oversimplification of sex and gender into binary categories can make
biology classrooms particularly challenging for TNG students,� the award
abstract reads, referring to those who identify as transgender, non-binary,
and gender non-conforming. The description goes on to claim �early data
suggest that how sex and gender topics are represented in the biology
curriculum impacts TNG students� sense of belonging and interest in biology.�

The National Science Foundation did not directly answer a Daily Wire inquiry
asking whether the federal agency believed that there are more than two
genders, with a spokesperson instead doubling down on the federal agency�s
financial support of the effort to deny the binary nature of sex.

�There is a strong theoretical foundation on which the research questions are
based,� a foundation spokesperson told The Daily Wire, also boasting that its
�merit review process is recognized as the �gold standard� of scientific
review.�

The spokesperson added that the effort to make biology more inclusive for
those who identify as transgender was �identified as having intellectual
merit and broader impacts because the proposers made a strong case to the
peer reviewers.�

The study specifically intends to examine �how a more accurate curriculum
about the diversity of sexes found across species, the role of the
environment in sex determination, and the complex relationship between sex
and gender can create a more inclusive environment for transgender, non-
binary, and gender non-conforming (TNG) students in undergraduate biology
courses.�

Three primary goals are also articulated for the government-backed study,
which hopes to �explore how sex and gender are currently represented in the
undergraduate biology content,� �describe the impact this content has on
classroom climate and belonging for [transgender, non-binary, and gender
non-confirming] students,� and finally �characterize the current efforts of
biology instructors to create a more inclusive climate for [transgender,
non-binary, and gender non-conforming] students.�

The government-backed effort also seeks to �support the design of
interventions and curriculum inclusive of both TNG and intersex students� and
will allegedly �help all biology students develop inclusive and
scientifically accurate understandings of sex and gender.�

Data collected via interviews with students and professors will be analyzed
using �[f]eminist phenomenology, qualitative content analysis, and document
analysis.�

Carrie Hall, who works for the National Science Foundation�s Division of
Equity for Excellence in STEM, was listed as the Program Manager for the
effort. The individual universities did not respond to requests for comment
on their ongoing studies.

The foundation�s funding of the study is far from the only time that the
federal government has used taxpayer dollars to push radical gender ideology
and the diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda.

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), for example, allocated
just under $700k in taxpayer funds to an organization by HHS for the purpose
of developing transgender-inclusive sex education programs for children as
young as 14 years old, The Daily Wire revealed.

While taxpayer funds have been repeatedly used to push extreme leftwing
efforts on gender, the Biden administration was recently exposed for relying
on just two pages of literature to support so-called �gender-affirming care.�
Meanwhile, a growing number of studies have found that so-called �gender-
affirming� medical interventions do not benefit patients.

Various agencies within the federal government have aggressively pushed
ideological initiatives under President Biden, who signed multiple executive
orders intending to use the federal government to advance leftwing beliefs on
race and the diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda.

Former Trump administration officials, as well as former President Trump
himself, have advocated for plans to gut the administrative state under the
next administration, intending to reign in and fire unelected bureaucrats who
may obstruct the president�s objectives.

--
"In our time, there is still the old ghost of new garments. We all need to
rise and meet the moment".

-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<ut25pi$2duoh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219092&group=rec.arts.tv#219092

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:57:18 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 18:57 UTC

President Joe Biden offered praise for Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer�s
recent speech on Israel � despite the fact that Schumer had blasted Israeli
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and called for early elections � and then
sat in complete silence as his staffers quickly herded members of the press
from the room.

Biden was meeting on Wednesday morning with Irish Prime Minister Leo
Varadkar, and he paused briefly to answer one of the questions shouted by the
reporters who were gathered in the room � namely, �Do you have any comments
on Sen. Schumer�s speech on Israel yesterday?�

WATCH:

Biden praises Sen. Chuck Schumer's anti-Netanyahu speech: "He made
a good speech."

His handlers then promptly and aggressively herd the press out of
the room.
pic.twitter.com/qMPzj9kVYw

� RNC Research (@RNCResearch) March 15, 2024

�Sen. Schumer contacted my staff, my senior staff, he was going to make that
speech, and I�m not going to exag � er � elaborate on the speech, he made a
good speech and I think he expressed serious concern shared not only by him,
but by many Americans,� Biden replied.

All the reporters then began shouting at once, trying to make their questions
heard � but Biden sat back and, with a half smile on his face, did not appear
to even hear the chaotic shouting around him.

Within a few seconds, Biden staffers could be heard joining the fray � and
they quickly shuffled the reporters out of the room as the president remained
silent, moving only to fidget with the pen he was holding in his hands.

Next to him, Prime Minister Varadkar appeared to be mildly amused by the
whole scene. He sat quietly with his hands together in his lap, breaking the
pose briefly to adjust his tie when someone pointed out that it was crooked.

As members of the press got up and left, Biden flashed a wider smile and
waved slightly, appearing to briefly thank them for being there. Through it
all, one staffer could be heard over the reporters repeating, �Let�s go,
let�s go, thanks everyone.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<Ub25pi$2duoh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=219539&group=rec.arts.tv#219539

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 04:30:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 08:30 UTC

President Joe Biden lied about his testimony with special counsel Robert Hur,
according to new transcripts of Hur�s interviews with Biden over his handling
of classified documents.

Hur�s February report concluded that Biden willfully retained classified
documents but recommended no criminal charges in part because it said that
Biden had a faulty memory and would appear as a sympathetic old man to a
jury. One of the key details included in the report was that Biden did not
remember the year his son Beau died. Biden said that he was taken aback by a
question about his son, claiming that it was Hur who brought up the death.

�There�s even a reference that I don�t remember when my son died,� Biden said
in February. �How in the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked
the question, I thought to myself: It wasn�t any of their damn business.�

The transcripts, obtained by ABC, show that it was actually Biden who brought
up his son. Biden�s confusion came after he was asked about what he was doing
after Trump took office.

�And so I hadn�t, I hadn�t at this point � I hadn�t walked away from the idea
that I may run for office again. But if I ran again, I�d be running for
president,� he said, according to the transcript obtained by ABC. �And, and
so what was happening though � what month did Beau die? Oh, God, May 30th-�

Two people at the interview chimed in and said it was 2015, after which Biden
said, �Was it 2015 he had died?�

�It was May of 2015,� one person responded.

https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2024/03/IMG_2838-768x833.png

Elsewhere in the transcripts, Biden said �I�m a young man, so it�s not a
problem,� when asked by Hur to discuss previous events as accurately as
possible.

Biden also made a comment about how he hoped investigators had not found �any
risqu� pictures of my wife in a bathing suit,� adding, �She�s beautiful.�

Biden also told interviewers that he did not mean to keep any classified
documents.

�I had no purpose for them, and I think it would be inappropriate for me to
keep clearly classified documents,� he said, before saying that it was his
staff who packed his belongings from the White House. �I don�t want to hold
them responsible or get them in trouble, but I believe they were the ones who
were packing up � and were deciding, you know, where, where things were
going, to the best of my knowledge,� he said.

Biden also discussed moving boxes, which were full of classified documents,
out of the way in his garage to park his car. He said he did not know what
was in the boxes.

�I remember moving boxes, literally physically moving them, with help, one
side to the other so I could get the Corvette in that garage on the left,�
Biden said. Other portions of the transcript show Biden talking about his
Corvette and �making car sounds.�

In which President Biden engages in a long discussion about cars as
Robert Hur tries, unsuccessfully, to get him back on track. Twice,
according to the transcript, the president "makes car sound."
pic.twitter.com/tEo5X59pjB
� Matt Viser (@mviser) March 12, 2024

Joe Biden literally said "My Corvette go BRRRRR" while Robert Hur
pleaded with him to answer actual questions
pic.twitter.com/7dSk53VG3Y
� Dylan Housman (@Dylan_Housman) March 12, 2024

The release of the transcripts come hours before Hur is set to testify before
the House Judiciary Committee.

--
"My Corvette go BRRRRR"
-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<uugr2j$35mli$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=220759&group=rec.arts.tv#220759

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2024 04:30:47 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 08:30 UTC

President Joe Biden said on Monday that he did not declare this Easter Sunday
as Transgender Day of Visibility.

Biden�s claim comes after he has faced outrage from Christians for issuing a
proclamation about it and posting about it on social media on Easter Sunday.

�Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all
trans Americans: I see you,� Biden wrote on X. �You are made in the image of
God, and you�re worthy of respect and dignity.�

Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to
all trans Americans:

I see you.

You are made in the image of God, and you're worthy of respect and
dignity. pic.twitter.com/ihvsJrXEyd

� President Biden (@POTUS) March 31, 2024

A reporter asked Biden about the matter during the White House Easter Egg
Roll.

�Mr. President, what does Easter mean to you, sir?� the reporter asked. �Sir,
what does Easter mean to you?�

Biden, who claims to be a �devout Catholic,� responded: �Time for forgiveness
and people getting together and a little bit of love and no phoniness. Be
straight with people.�

The reporter responded by highlighting criticism from House Speaker Mike
Johnson (R-LA) about Biden proclaiming that Sunday as Transgender Day of
Visibility.

�And Mr. Speaker Johnson the other day said, sir, Speaker Johnson said you
betrayed the tenet of Easter by proclaiming Sunday, Easter Sunday, as
Transgender Day. He called it outrageous and abhorrent,� the reporter said.
�What do you say to Speaker Johnson?�

�He�s thoroughly uninformed,� Biden claimed. �I didn�t do that.�

WATCH:

BIDEN: �He�s thoroughly uninformed.�

During the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House, EWTN�s
@owentjensen asked the President about Speaker Johnson calling out
the White House for proclaiming Transgender Day on Easter Sunday.

Video by Sara Canals, DC Correspondent for�
pic.twitter.com/SGE0qMZrZk

� EWTN News Nightly (@EWTNNewsNightly) April 1, 2024

Amid the ensuing backlash, the White House issued a statement suggesting
Biden meant that he hadn�t been the one who established the Transgender Day
of Visibility or specifically chosen March 31st for its recognition this
year.

�President Biden is right. He did nothing in conflict with the �tenets of
Easter,� which he celebrated yesterday, nor did he choose the date of March
31st for the Transgender Day of Visibility, which has been set sine 2009,�
White House Spokesman Andrew Bates told Fox News Digital in a statement.

--
"My Corvette go BRRRRR"
-- Joe Biden

Re: Let's go Brandon!

<rg9q0jtut15ugre4k2ivu2h4t8o71pvbp7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=220893&group=rec.arts.tv#220893

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2024 02:51:15 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Wed, 3 Apr 2024 09:51 UTC

On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 04:30:47 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

>President Joe Biden said on Monday that he did not declare this Easter Sunday
>as Transgender Day of Visibility.
>
>Biden’s claim comes after he has faced outrage from Christians for issuing a
>proclamation about it and posting about it on social media on Easter Sunday.
>
>“Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all
>trans Americans: I see you,” Biden wrote on X. “You are made in the image of
>God, and you’re worthy of respect and dignity.”
>
> Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to
> all trans Americans:
>
> I see you.
>
> You are made in the image of God, and you're worthy of respect and
> dignity. pic.twitter.com/ihvsJrXEyd
>
> — President Biden (@POTUS) March 31, 2024
>
>A reporter asked Biden about the matter during the White House Easter Egg
>Roll.
>
>“Mr. President, what does Easter mean to you, sir?” the reporter asked. “Sir,
>what does Easter mean to you?”
>
>Biden, who claims to be a “devout Catholic,” responded: “Time for forgiveness
>and people getting together and a little bit of love and no phoniness. Be
>straight with people.”
>
>The reporter responded by highlighting criticism from House Speaker Mike
>Johnson (R-LA) about Biden proclaiming that Sunday as Transgender Day of
>Visibility.
>
>“And Mr. Speaker Johnson the other day said, sir, Speaker Johnson said you
>betrayed the tenet of Easter by proclaiming Sunday, Easter Sunday, as
>Transgender Day. He called it outrageous and abhorrent,” the reporter said.
>“What do you say to Speaker Johnson?”
>
>“He’s thoroughly uninformed,” Biden claimed. “I didn’t do that.”
>
>WATCH:
>
> BIDEN: “He’s thoroughly uninformed.”
>
> During the annual Easter Egg Roll at the White House, EWTN’s
> @owentjensen asked the President about Speaker Johnson calling out
> the White House for proclaiming Transgender Day on Easter Sunday.
>
> Video by Sara Canals, DC Correspondent for…
> pic.twitter.com/SGE0qMZrZk
>
> — EWTN News Nightly (@EWTNNewsNightly) April 1, 2024
>
>Amid the ensuing backlash, the White House issued a statement suggesting
>Biden meant that he hadn’t been the one who established the Transgender Day
>of Visibility or specifically chosen March 31st for its recognition this
>year.
>
>“President Biden is right. He did nothing in conflict with the ‘tenets of
>Easter,’ which he celebrated yesterday, nor did he choose the date of March
>31st for the Transgender Day of Visibility, which has been set sine 2009,”
>White House Spokesman Andrew Bates told Fox News Digital in a statement.

I'm afraid I disagree with Newsweek magazine's "fact checkers" in
their declaring outrage to be 'false'
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-joe-biden-create-transgender-day-visibility-easter-1885518

and note that the fact that Jenner took the same position as Ubi and I
makes my point.

Oh well - at least Biden didn't make his pronouncement on Good Friday