Avec!

interests / alt.politics / Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3

SubjectAuthor
* GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Bradley K. Sherman
+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS
+* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
|+* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Bradley K. Sherman
||`* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
|| +* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Bradley K. Sherman
|| |+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Rudy Canoza
|| |`- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
|| +- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Rudy Canoza
|| `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||  +- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Siri Cruise
||  `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
||   `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||    `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
||     `- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
|+* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Siri Cruise
||`* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
|| `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||  +- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||  `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3NoBody
||   `* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
||    `- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Gronk
|`* Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Jack Jackson
| `- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Yak
+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS
+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3Rudy Canoza
+- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS
`- Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS

Pages:12
Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3

<su3qgc$1649m$66@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15159&group=alt.politics#15159

From: trumptar...@74.net (TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:53:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: TRUMPublicans Sex Wi - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:53 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Only Christians need apply? Missouri governor's 'Christian
> | values' statement prompts legal concerns
> <https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/only-christians-
need-apply-gov-mike-parson-s-christian-values-statement-prompts-legal-
concerns/article_c021c395-7645-5d63-982f-56d01002a7a0.html>

> --bks

Another member of a right wing baby raping cult. It's not the shithole
state for nothing.

Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3

<su3qgd$1649m$67@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15160&group=alt.politics#15160

From: trumptar...@74.net (TRUMPublicans Sex With BOYS)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:53:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: TRUMPublicans Sex Wi - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:53 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote

> | Only Christians need apply? Missouri governor's 'Christian
> | values' statement prompts legal concerns
> <https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/only-christians-
need-apply-gov-mike-parson-s-christian-values-statement-prompts-legal-
concerns/article_c021c395-7645-5d63-982f-56d01002a7a0.html>

> --bks

Why does he support a fake god and a religon that abuses and rapes little
boys and girls?

Is that the Southern Christian values way?

Abuse of Faith, 20 years, 700 victims: Southern Baptist sexual abuse
spreads as leaders resist reforms; 'Awful, awful trauma' - Southern
Baptist church members, leaders react to sexual abuse findings

Survivors of clergy sex abuse said Monday that the cover-ups were "just as
bad, if not worse" than the crimes themselves, as the Vatican prepares for
a conference on sex abuse.

Watch clip at link

Abuse of Faith, 20 years, 700 victims: Southern Baptist sexual abuse
spreads as leaders resist reforms by Robert Downen, Lise Olsen, and John
Tedesco, February 10, 2019, Houston Chronicle

[excellent visuals at link
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Southern-
Baptist-sexual-abuse-spreads-as-leaders-13588038.php]

Multimedia by Jon Shapley

First of three parts

Thirty-five years later, Debbie Vasquez's voice trembled as she described
her trauma to a group of Southern Baptist leaders.

She was 14, she said, when she was first molested by her pastor in Sanger,
a tiny prairie town an hour north of Dallas. It was the first of many
assaults that Vasquez said destroyed her teenage years and, at 18, left
her pregnant by the Southern Baptist pastor, a married man more than a
dozen years older.

In June 2008, she paid her way to Indianapolis, where she and others asked
leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention and its 47,000 churches to
track sexual predators and take action against congregations that harbored
or concealed abusers. Vasquez, by then in her 40s, implored them to
consider prevention policies like those adopted by faiths that include the
Catholic Church.

"Listen to what God has to say," she said, according to audio of the
meeting, which she recorded. ". All that evil needs is for good to do
nothing. . Please help me and others that will be hurt."

Days later, Southern Baptist leaders rejected nearly every proposed
reform.

The abusers haven't stopped. They've hurt hundreds more.

In the decade since Vasquez's appeal for help, more than 250 people who
worked or volunteered in Southern Baptist churches have been charged with
sex crimes, an investigation by the Houston Chronicle and the San Antonio
Express-News reveals.

It's not just a recent problem: In all, since 1998, roughly 380 Southern
Baptist church leaders and volunteers have faced allegations of sexual
misconduct, the newspapers found. That includes those who were convicted,
credibly accused and successfully sued, and those who confessed or
resigned. More of them worked in Texas than in any other state.

They left behind more than 700 victims, many of them shunned by their
churches, left to themselves to rebuild their lives. Some were urged to
forgive their abusers or to get abortions.

About 220 offenders have been convicted or took plea deals, and dozens of
cases are pending. They were pastors. Ministers. Youth pastors. Sunday
school teachers. Deacons. Church volunteers.

HOW WE DID THIS STORY:
In 2007, victims of sexual abuse by Southern Baptist pastors requested
creation of a registry containing the names of current and former leaders
of Southern Baptist churches who had been convicted of sex crimes or who
had been credibly accused. That didn't happen; the last time any such list
was made public was by the Baptist General Convention of Texas. It
contained the names of eight sex criminals.

In 2018, as advocates again pressed SBC officials for such a registry,
Houston Chronicle reporters began to search news archives, websites and
databases nationwide to compile an archive of allegations of sexual abuse,
sexual assault and other serious misconduct involving Southern Baptist
pastors and other church officials. We found complaints made against
hundreds of pastors, church officials and volunteers at Southern Baptist
churches nationwide.

We focused our search on the 10 years preceding the victims' first call
for a registry and on the 10-plus years since. And we concentrated on
individuals who had a documented connection to a church listed in an SBC
directory published by a state or national association.

We verified details in hundreds of accounts of abuse by examining federal
and state court databases, prison records and official documents from more
than 20 states and by searching sex offender registries nationwide. In
Texas, we visited more than a dozen county courthouses. We interviewed
district attorneys and police in more than 40 Texas counties. We filed
dozens of public records requests in Texas and nationwide.

Ultimately, we compiled information on 380 credibly accused officials in
Southern Baptist churches, including pastors, deacons, Sunday school
teachers and volunteers.

We verified that about 220 had been convicted of sex crimes or received
deferred prosecutions in plea deals and sent letters to all of them
soliciting their responses to summaries we compiled. We received written
220, more than 90 remain in prison and another 100 are still registered
sex offenders.

Find our records that relate to those convicted or forced to register as
sex offenders at HoustonChronicle.com/AbuseofFaith.

Nearly 100 are still held in prisons stretching from Sacramento County,
Calif., to Hillsborough County, Fla., state and federal records show.
Scores of others cut deals and served no time. More than 100 are
registered sex offenders. Some still work in Southern Baptist churches
today.

Journalists in the two newsrooms spent more than six months reviewing
thousands of pages of court, prison and police records and conducting
hundreds of interviews. They built a database of former leaders in
Southern Baptist churches who have been convicted of sex crimes.

The investigation reveals that:

 At least 35 church pastors, employees and volunteers who exhibited
predatory behavior were still able to find jobs at churches during the
past two decades. In some cases, church leaders apparently failed to alert
law enforcement about complaints or to warn other congregations about
allegations of misconduct.

 Several past presidents and prominent leaders of the Southern Baptist
Convention are among those criticized by victims for concealing or
mishandling abuse complaints within their own churches or seminaries.

 Some registered sex offenders returned to the pulpit. Others remain
there, including a Houston preacher who sexually assaulted a teenager and
now is the principal officer of a Houston nonprofit that works with
student organizations, federal records show. Its name: Touching the Future
Today Inc.

 Many of the victims were adolescents who were molested, sent explicit
photos or texts, exposed to pornography, photographed nude, or repeatedly
raped by youth pastors. Some victims as young as 3 were molested or raped
inside pastors' studies and Sunday school classrooms. A few were adults -
women and men who sought pastoral guidance and instead say they were
seduced or sexually assaulted.

Heather Schneider was 14 when she was molested in a choir room at
Houston's Second Baptist Church, according to criminal and civil court
records. Her mother, Gwen Casados, said church leaders waited months to
fire the attacker, who later pleaded no contest. In response to her
lawsuit, church leaders also denied responsibility.

Schneider slit her wrists the day after that attack in 1994, Casados said.
She survived, but she died 14 years later from a drug overdose that her
mother blames on the trauma.

"I never got her back," Casados said.

Others took decades to come forward, and only after their lives had
unraveled. David Pittman was 12, he says, when a youth minister from his
Georgia church first molested him in 1981. Two other former members of the
man's churches said in interviews that they also were abused by him. But
by the time Pittman spoke out in 2006, it was too late to press criminal
charges.

The minister still works at an SBC church.

Pittman won't soon forgive those who have offered prayers but taken no
action. He only recently stopped hating God.

"That is the greatest tragedy of all," he said. "So many people's faith is
murdered. I mean, their faith is slaughtered by these predators."

August "Augie" Boto, interim president of the SBC's Executive Committee,
helped draft the rejection of reform proposals in 2008. In an interview,
he expressed "sorrow" about some of the newspapers' findings but said the
convention's leadership can do only so much to stop sexual abuses.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3

<sundhk$e18$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15368&group=alt.politics#15368

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 23:15:19 -0700
 by: Gronk - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 06:15 UTC

NoBody wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 22:34:55 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> NoBody wrote:

>>> Discrimination is discrimination. Of course that point sails right
>>> over your head.
>>
>> So you want strike the religious test prohibition from the Constitution?
>>

> Are you drunk?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Religious_Test_Clause

Re: GOP Governor Says Fuck Article IV, Clause 3

<sv9omv$9ms$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=15504&group=alt.politics#15504

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 22:16:18 -0700
 by: Gronk - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 05:16 UTC

Gronk wrote:
> NoBody wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 22:34:55 -0700, Gronk <invalide@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> So you want strike the religious test prohibition from the Constitution?
>>>

>> Are you drunk?
>>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Religious_Test_Clause

<crickets.wav>