An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

SubjectAuthor
* Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal25.BX943
`* Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalMighty Wannabe
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalRudy Canoza
 +* Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
> [...]
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 `- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper

Pages:123
Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<sY-dnQnUd_0_QLv_nZ2dnUU7-IHNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16257&group=alt.politics#16257

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Subject: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 23:37:53 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 04:37 UTC

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/

Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
than normal

Study finds ‘significantly greater cognitive decline’ among
people who have been infected with coronavirus

.. . .

So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
worshipers !!!

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<FeBVJ.196991$TXc5.65465@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16259&group=alt.politics#16259

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 23:48:31 -0500
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 04:48 UTC

25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>

> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
> than normal
>
> Study finds ‘significantly greater cognitive decline’ among
> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>
> . . .
>
> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
> worshipers !!!

That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<GdLVJ.66217$Mpg8.11179@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16279&group=alt.politics#16279

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: notgen...@gmail.com (Rudy Canoza)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:10:13 -0800
 by: Rudy Canoza - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 16:10 UTC

On 3/7/2022 8:48 PM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> 25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds ‘significantly greater cognitive decline’ among
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>>   So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>>   worshipers !!!
>

> That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

Among whites, Republiscums/QAnon who have had COVID-19 have *vastly* outnumbered
normal decent people. This does not bode well for them.

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t083ii$29niv$5@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16284&group=alt.politics#16284

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 17:25:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 17:25 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t08bpi$29s8m$34@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16298&group=alt.politics#16298

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 8 Mar 2022 19:45 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<h_Cdnatn84IokLX_nZ2dnUU7-bnNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16308&group=alt.politics#16308

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX943)
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 21:15:15 -0500
 by: 25.BX943 - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 02:15 UTC

On 3/8/22 12:25 PM, Leper wrote:

>> 25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>> -may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>>

>>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>>> than normal
>>>
>>> Study finds ƒ ~significantly greater cognitive declineƒ T a
>> mong
>>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>>> worshipers !!!
>>

>> That explains source of stupid Trumpers.
>
> I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

His daddy was more likable, and more savvy.

Rand, well, his expertise seems to be in finding some
political niche to wedge himself into so he can block
whatever is going on. That makes him the master, the
arbiter. Good for HIM ... often not so good for
anyone else.

At least Daddy was more clearly a big-L Libertarian.
That's not always the wisest philosophy, but at least
it's a solid take on things. Rand ... he's not REALLY
anything - not Republican, not Dem, not anything else.
He's just for HIMSELF and will engineer some giant-govt
"solution" as quickly as any other. It all depends on
who gives him the most grease, who bows lowest in his
presence. If you like his position on 'X' today you'll
hate his position on 'Y' tomorrow.

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0au0r$2bei1$15@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16331&group=alt.politics#16331

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 9 Mar 2022 19:09 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0csa3$2ch01$15@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16373&group=alt.politics#16373

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:52:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Thu, 10 Mar 2022 12:52 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0flf4$2e0gr$10@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16461&group=alt.politics#16461

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:13:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 14:13 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0g57b$2e9li$185@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16482&group=alt.politics#16482

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:42:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:42 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0iakk$2fhuh$61@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16544&group=alt.politics#16544

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 14:27 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0j74l$2g1u8$31@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16577&group=alt.politics#16577

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:33:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:33 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0ojuq$2itjj$4@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16651&group=alt.politics#16651

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:43:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 23:43 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0qp3q$2k7gp$6@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16685&group=alt.politics#16685

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:23:39 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 19:23 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0rl6e$2koa6$148@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16729&group=alt.politics#16729

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:22:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 03:22 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t0tluk$2lted$26@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16749&group=alt.politics#16749

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 21:48:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 21:48 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t10mu2$2nqap$59@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16793&group=alt.politics#16793

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:23:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:23 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t14r69$2qaga$34@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16885&group=alt.politics#16885

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:00:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 15:00 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t15gn9$2qo57$55@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16912&group=alt.politics#16912

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:07:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 19 Mar 2022 21:07 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t15rrl$2qu36$118@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=16930&group=alt.politics#16930

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:17:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:17 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t19s1c$2t4l4$30@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17021&group=alt.politics#17021

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:45:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:45 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1dg5f$2vegb$3@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17090&group=alt.politics#17090

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:47:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 21:47 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1f5qe$30g3k$35@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17129&group=alt.politics#17129

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:03:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:03 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1i7sp$3258u$106@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17201&group=alt.politics#17201

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:56:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:56 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1kbnp$33d49$108@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17229&group=alt.politics#17229

Followup: talk.politics.misc