All science is either physics or stamp collecting. -- Ernest Rutherford

interests / alt.politics / Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

SubjectAuthor
* Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal25.BX943
`* Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalMighty Wannabe
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalRudy Canoza
 +* Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
> [...]
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 +- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper
 `- Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than NormalLeper

Pages:123
Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1lkii$34868$211@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17313&group=alt.politics#17313

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:51:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:51 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1nkfd$35eam$52@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17394&group=alt.politics#17394

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:02:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:02 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1sgpv$3886h$7@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17467&group=alt.politics#17467

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:30:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:30 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1tgsp$38pca$11@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17503&group=alt.politics#17503

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:38:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:38 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1tk20$38qj6$172@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17513&group=alt.politics#17513

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:32:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 00:32 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1utuc$39g2h$68@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17574&group=alt.politics#17574

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:26:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:26 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t1ve0b$39noe$193@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17589&group=alt.politics#17589

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:01:00 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:01 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t21q1r$3avsm$36@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17672&group=alt.politics#17672

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:38:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:38 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t254ch$3cs0f$179@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17747&group=alt.politics#17747

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:53:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:53 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2al6s$3g466$142@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17810&group=alt.politics#17810

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:11:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 23:11 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2cs47$3hhfs$95@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17850&group=alt.politics#17850

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2022 19:21:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 19:21 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2dfvl$3hu29$56@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17856&group=alt.politics#17856

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:00:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:00 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2epfq$3iqf1$75@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17878&group=alt.politics#17878

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:48:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:48 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2f2mg$3ivp5$40@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17883&group=alt.politics#17883

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:26:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:26 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2fn2b$3jbnm$158@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17905&group=alt.politics#17905

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:13:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:13 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2fv41$3jh46$103@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17913&group=alt.politics#17913

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 23:31:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 23:31 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2hord$3klmc$102@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17940&group=alt.politics#17940

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 15:56:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 15:56 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2is0f$3lgl4$58@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17946&group=alt.politics#17946

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 01:56:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 01:56 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2k2oa$3masq$20@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=17985&group=alt.politics#17985

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 12:57:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 12:57 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2nge5$3ocvn$7@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18031&group=alt.politics#18031

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:09:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:09 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2o3ur$3oqde$92@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18047&group=alt.politics#18047

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:42:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:42 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2p7gf$3pfvj$117@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18058&group=alt.politics#18058

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:49:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:49 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2s48g$3r3mn$32@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18083&group=alt.politics#18083

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:12:33 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 14:12 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2svmj$3rhpb$49@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18088&group=alt.politics#18088

Followup: talk.politics.misc
From: lep...@symV.net (Leper)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:00:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leper - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 22:00 UTC

>25.BX943 wrote on 3/7/2022 11:37 PM:
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/03/07/oxford-study-suggests-covid
>-may-cause-brain-degenerate-three/
>>

>> Covid may cause the brain to degenerate three times faster
>> than normal
>>
>> Study finds � ~significantly greater cognitive decline� T a
>mong
>> people who have been infected with coronavirus
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> So THAT explains the rise in the number of 'Q'
>> worshipers !!!
>

>That explains source of stupid Trumpers.

I'd add Rand Paul but he was born retarded

Re: Study - Covid Makes Brain Shrink 3X Faster Than Normal

<t2uoa3$3si52$29@news.freedyn.de>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18110&group=alt.politics#18110

Followup: talk.politics.misc