Just remember, wherever you go, there you are. -- Buckaroo Bonzai

interests / alt.politics / Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal

SubjectAuthor
* US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
+- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealDavid Hartung
+* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealTruthBarker
|`* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
| +* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealAlleyCat
| |`* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
| | `* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealTruthBarker
| |  `* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
| |   `- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealTruthBarker
| `* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealTruthBarker
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealRudy Canoza
|  +* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
|  |`* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealTruthBarker
|  | `- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealSiri Cruise
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
|  `- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealL,H
`* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealBeamMeUpScotty
 `* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealGronk
  `* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
   +- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealSiri Cruise
   +* Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealPaul Jackson
   |`- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal25.BX944
   `- Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile DealGronk

Pages:12
Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal

<luW4K.418238$iK66.232743@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18138&group=alt.politics#18138

Subject: Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: pj...@costco.con (Paul Jackson)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:58:41 -0700
 by: Paul Jackson - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:58 UTC

On 4/11/2022 3:36 AM, 25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/11/22 12:27 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> Presidents like Obama and General's like Milley and their Woke-ness.
>>>

>> Why didn't #PootinPartnerDon do something about it?
>

>   Ummm ... because Don and Putin were NOT "partners"

Wrong.

Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal

<poqdnec7a4FPX8n_nZ2dnUU7-SmdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18144&group=alt.politics#18144

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: 25BZ...@nada.net (25.BX944)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:07:46 -0400
 by: 25.BX944 - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 00:07 UTC

On 4/11/22 9:58 AM, Paul Jackson wrote:
> On 4/11/2022 3:36 AM, 25.BX944 wrote:

>>> Why didn't #PootinPartnerDon do something about it?
>>

>>    Ummm ... because Don and Putin were NOT "partners"
>
> Wrong.

Ask Mueller ... he couldn't find DICK because
there WASN'T dick. HRC invented the whole thing
and her MSM built it up into a "truth" - until
the whole scheme fell apart. Now Hunter & Joe ...
THAT'S so bad even the MSM can't hide it anymore.

Re: US Boasts of CRAPPY Hypersonic Missile Deal

<t3djsh$h2i$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=18234&group=alt.politics#18234

From: inval...@invalid.invalid (Gronk)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:23:32 -0600
 by: Gronk - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 05:23 UTC

25.BX944 wrote:
> On 4/11/22 12:27 AM, Gronk wrote:
>> BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> Presidents like Obama and General's like Milley and their Woke-ness.
>>
>> Why didn't #PootinPartnerDon do something about it?
>

>   Ummm ... because Don and Putin were NOT "partners" ?

#PootinPartnerDon was going to gut NATO - just like Pootin wanted.

>   Just an illusion in the MSMs senile mind - bought
>   and paid for by HRC (and HER Russian partners).
>
>   Probably by the Biden family "We Love Red China"
>   Fan Club too ......

#DirtyDon paid more in taxes to China (which also makes stuff for him) and he
helped CHina save jobs

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2022-04-03/bidens-defense-budget-is-big-democrats-will-vote-to-make-it-bigger

>   tearing up things. When Xi attacks Taiwan he'll cut
>   it even more and Hunter and Big Guy will probably
>   get some more big checks from Xi too - oh wait, Xi
>   will just sell Xi one of his paintings for 50 mil
>   or something ..............

"Xi will just sell XI" ? Ah, you're trying to translate from your native
Russkie.

>   If you want corruption, collusion and treason, look
>   to your left.

Fake electors anyone?