"I prefer the blunted cudgels of the followers of the Serpent God." -- Sean Doran the Younger

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

SubjectAuthor
* Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNBTR1701
+* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNRhino
|+* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNBTR1701
||`- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNRhino
|+* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNshawn
||`* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
|| `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNshawn
||  +* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNRhino
||  |`- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
||  `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
||   `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNThe Horny Goat
||    `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
||     `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNRhino
||      +* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNAdam H. Kerman
||      |+- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
||      |`* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNThe Horny Goat
||      | `- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
||      `- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNanim8rfsk
|`- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNThe Horny Goat
+- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNtrotsky
`* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNFPP
 `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNBTR1701
  `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNFPP
   `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNBTR1701
    +- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNUbiquitous
    `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNFPP
     +* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNBTR1701
     |+- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNUbiquitous
     |`- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNFPP
     `* Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNtrotsky
      `- Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUNFPP

Pages:12
Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<uvrgi4$2bcsg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222622&group=rec.arts.tv#222622

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:08:36 -0400
 by: FPP - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:08 UTC

On 4/17/24 2:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uvogdg$1jt55$4@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/16/24 3:14 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> So bitching about no black people in SHOGUN is stupid, like I said.
>>>
>>> You're so obsessed with refuting everything I say that you no longer
>>> even notice when you're agreeing with me.
>>
>> I didn't "refute" anything. I explained to you exactly why you won't
>> see any black people in SHOGUN.
>
> Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
> article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
>
> If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
> lecture on Japanese history.

Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?

> On 4/12/24 3:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Apparently a show about feudal Japan isn't diverse enough even though it
>> has hardly any white people-- 'not white' being the usual definition of
>> 'diversity' in Hollywood.
>>
>> Now it seems that the definition of 'diversity' is morphing yet again and
>> it now doesn't matter how many other minorities are in your show, you still
>> have to have a quota of black people regardless of whether their presence
>> makes any damn sense or not.
>>
>> https://medium.com/afrosapiophile/where-are-the-black-people-in-shogun-71fc1be70ab0

Well, well, well... lookey there! You started the thread... so who the
fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<atropos-35A327.09335318042024@ec2-18-101-80-69.eu-south-2.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222633&group=rec.arts.tv#222633

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 09:33:53 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:33 UTC

In article <uvrgi4$2bcsg$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/17/24 2:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <uvogdg$1jt55$4@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> I didn't "refute" anything. I explained to you exactly why you won't
> >> see any black people in SHOGUN.
> >
> > Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
> > article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
> >
> > If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
> > lecture on Japanese history.
> >
> Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?

> Well, well, well... lookey there! You started the thread... so who the
> fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?

No one, since I AGREED that there wouldn't be any black people in
SHOGUN. It's the blacktivist author of the Medium article that I cited
and which I was CRITICIZING who said otherwise.

Jeezus, this is shit a 2-year-old can comprehend.

Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<Uvp8c8$1p4mk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222658&group=rec.arts.tv#222658

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 17:41:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:41 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
>> > article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
>> >
>> > If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
>> > lecture on Japanese history.
>> >
>> Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?
>
>> Well, well, well... lookey there! You started the thread... so who the
>> fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?
>
>No one, since I AGREED that there wouldn't be any black people in
>SHOGUN. It's the blacktivist author of the Medium article that I cited
>and which I was CRITICIZING who said otherwise.
>
>Jeezus, this is shit a 2-year-old can comprehend.

Funny how FPP feigns stupidity whenever he looses a debate, is it not?
He really needs to quit being such a sore loser.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<6MpUN.2257$lKme.794@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222692&group=rec.arts.tv#222692

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 03:17:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:17 UTC

On 4/18/24 11:08 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/17/24 2:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <uvogdg$1jt55$4@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I didn't "refute" anything.  I explained to you exactly why you won't
>>> see any black people in SHOGUN.
>>
>> Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
>> article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
>>
>> If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
>> lecture on Japanese history.
>>

> Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?
>
>> On 4/12/24 3:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> Apparently a show about feudal Japan isn't diverse enough even though it
>>> has hardly any white people-- 'not white' being the usual definition of
>>> 'diversity' in Hollywood.
>>>
>>> Now it seems that the definition of 'diversity' is morphing yet again
>>> and
>>> it now doesn't matter how many other minorities are in your show, you
>>> still
>>> have to have a quota of black people regardless of whether their
>>> presence
>>> makes any damn sense or not.
>>>
>>> https://medium.com/afrosapiophile/where-are-the-black-people-in-shogun-71fc1be70ab0
>>>

> Well, well, well... lookey there!  You started the thread... so who the
> fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?

I'd liket to know the answer to this too. Will Twat be able to get his
balls reattached so he can respond?

Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<uvtq9q$30pdt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222723&group=rec.arts.tv#222723

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:07:06 -0400
 by: FPP - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:07 UTC

On 4/18/24 12:33 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <uvrgi4$2bcsg$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/24 2:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
>>> article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
>>>
>>> If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
>>> lecture on Japanese history.
>>>
>> Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?
>
>> Well, well, well... lookey there! You started the thread... so who the
>> fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?
>
> No one, since I AGREED that there wouldn't be any black people in
> SHOGUN. It's the blacktivist author of the Medium article that I cited
> and which I was CRITICIZING who said otherwise.
>
> Jeezus, this is shit a 2-year-old can comprehend.

No one? New rules?
So I don't get to say anything because I agree with you?

You just buy Usenet, did you?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible 25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

Re: Medium: Not Enough Black People in SHOGUN

<uvtqb9$30pdt$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=222724&group=rec.arts.tv#222724

From: fredp1...@gmail.com (FPP)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:07:53 -0400

On 4/19/24 4:17 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 4/18/24 11:08 AM, FPP wrote:
>> On 4/17/24 2:46 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Did you have a stroke and somehow think I was the author of the Medium
>>> article that was complaining about no blacks in SHOGUN?
>>>
>>> If not, I can't imagine why you thought I needed an amateur historian
>>> lecture on Japanese history.
>>>

>> Well, let's see who posted the original thread, shall we?

>> Well, well, well... lookey there!  You started the thread... so who
>> the fuck am I supposed to reply to, dimwit?
>>

> I'd liket to know the answer to this too.  Will Twat be able to get his
> balls reattached so he can respond?

No one. Thanny bought Usenet, I believe.
We get to reply when he lets us.

In a pig's ass.