I know you're in search of yourself, I just haven't seen you anywhere.

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Eggs and your astrological sign

SubjectAuthor
* Eggs and your astrological signEd Pawlowski
+- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signitsjoannotjoann@webtv.net
|+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
||`* Re: Eggs and your astrological signGary
|| +* Re: Eggs and your astrological signBryan Simmons
|| |`- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBryan Simmons
|| `- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
|+- Re: Eggs and your astrological signLeonard Blaisdell
|`- Re: Eggs and your astrological signGary
+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signThomas
|`- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signCindy Hamilton
|`* Re: Eggs and your astrological signMichael Trew
| +- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
| +- Re: Eggs and your astrological signHank Rogers
| `- Re: Eggs and your astrological signCindy Hamilton
+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signBryan Simmons
|`* Re: Eggs and your astrological signSheldon Martin
| +* Re: Eggs and your astrological signjmcquown
| |`- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
| +- Re: Eggs and your astrological signBruce
| `- Re: Eggs and your astrological signMichael Trew
+* Re: Eggs and your astrological signSqwertz
|`* Re: Eggs and your astrological signMike Duffy
| `- Re: Eggs and your astrological signDave Smith
`* Re: Eggs and your astrological signdsi1
 `* Re: Eggs and your astrological signMike Duffy
  `- Re: Eggs and your astrological signdsi1

Pages:12
Re: Eggs and your astrological sign

<7824099b-de74-4f5f-8610-145cae6d2d4an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225337&group=rec.food.cooking#225337

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 04:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Eggs and your astrological sign
From: dsi...@hawaiiantel.net (dsi1)
 by: dsi1 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 11:27 UTC

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:02:34 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> OK, I'm a Virgo.
> Virgos are known for being perfectionists. Clean freaks. They are known
> for their attention to detail. They can find patterns where there are none
>
> We are very methodical is the simplest of tasks. A couple of years ago
> when visiting my friend, she was going to make eggs for breakfast. From
> a carton or 18, she took tow from one end, then two from the other. I
> said I take from one end, two from the outer rows, next two from the
> inner row and worked down. She works from both ends to maintain balance.
> Either is acceptable. We just sort of laughed and then had breakfast.
>
> So, my daughter stayed with me for a couple of day with the storm so she
> made a half dozen hard boiled eggs. She is not a Virgo and this is the
> egg carton
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/VkPtrhT5/eggs.jpg
>
> I sent it to my friend and her reply was: Oh, never.
>
> Not easy being a Virgo sometimes.

My eggs are tying to tell me something and it's not good.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rCy44NnKsPuiyg2E8

Re: Eggs and your astrological sign

<Kyf0L.56062$S2x7.50633@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225371&group=rec.food.cooking#225371

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
From: mxdu...@bell.net (Mike Duffy)
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 14:11:54 GMT
 by: Mike Duffy - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 14:11 UTC

On 2022-10-08, dsi1 <dsi123@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:
> On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:02:34 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> OK, I'm a Virgo.
>> Virgos are known for being perfectionists. Clean freaks. They are known
>> for their attention to detail. They can find patterns where there are none
>>
>> We are very methodical is the simplest of tasks. A couple of years ago
>> when visiting my friend, she was going to make eggs for breakfast. From
>> a carton or 18, she took tow from one end, then two from the other. I
>> said I take from one end, two from the outer rows, next two from the
>> inner row and worked down. She works from both ends to maintain balance.
>> Either is acceptable. We just sort of laughed and then had breakfast.
>>
>> So, my daughter stayed with me for a couple of day with the storm so she
>> made a half dozen hard boiled eggs. She is not a Virgo and this is the
>> egg carton
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/VkPtrhT5/eggs.jpg
>>
>> I sent it to my friend and her reply was: Oh, never.
>>
>> Not easy being a Virgo sometimes.
>
> My eggs are tying to tell me something and it's not good.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/rCy44NnKsPuiyg2E8

It looks like French Braille: tò

Re: Eggs and your astrological sign

<3d9e6c6e-3dc9-49c5-abdf-38218e45e25bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225415&group=rec.food.cooking#225415

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 10:28:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: dsi...@hawaiiantel.net (dsi1)
 by: dsi1 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 17:28 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 4:12:00 AM UTC-10, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On 2022-10-08, dsi1 <dsi...@hawaiiantel.net> wrote:
> > On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:02:34 PM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >> OK, I'm a Virgo.
> >> Virgos are known for being perfectionists. Clean freaks. They are known
> >> for their attention to detail. They can find patterns where there are none
> >>
> >> We are very methodical is the simplest of tasks. A couple of years ago
> >> when visiting my friend, she was going to make eggs for breakfast. From
> >> a carton or 18, she took tow from one end, then two from the other. I
> >> said I take from one end, two from the outer rows, next two from the
> >> inner row and worked down. She works from both ends to maintain balance.
> >> Either is acceptable. We just sort of laughed and then had breakfast.
> >>
> >> So, my daughter stayed with me for a couple of day with the storm so she
> >> made a half dozen hard boiled eggs. She is not a Virgo and this is the
> >> egg carton
> >>
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/VkPtrhT5/eggs.jpg
> >>
> >> I sent it to my friend and her reply was: Oh, never.
> >>
> >> Not easy being a Virgo sometimes.
> >
> > My eggs are tying to tell me something and it's not good.
> >
> > https://photos.app.goo.gl/rCy44NnKsPuiyg2E8
> It looks like French Braille: tò

I did not know the French had their own braille. Close enough, I suppose.

Re: Eggs and your astrological sign

<e8ea4e33-14e1-4128-9253-71e113358bfen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=225455&group=rec.food.cooking#225455

Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 12:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: therealr...@gmail.com (Bruce)
 by: Bruce - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 19:41 UTC

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 8:45:22 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
> On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 7:02:34 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > OK, I'm a Virgo.
> > Virgos are known for being perfectionists. Clean freaks. They are known
> > for their attention to detail. They can find patterns where there are none
> >
> > We are very methodical is the simplest of tasks. A couple of years ago
> > when visiting my friend, she was going to make eggs for breakfast. From
> > a carton or 18, she took tow from one end, then two from the other. I
> > said I take from one end, two from the outer rows, next two from the
> > inner row and worked down. She works from both ends to maintain balance.
> > Either is acceptable. We just sort of laughed and then had breakfast.
> >
> > So, my daughter stayed with me for a couple of day with the storm so she
> > made a half dozen hard boiled eggs. She is not a Virgo and this is the
> > egg carton
> >
> > https://i.postimg.cc/VkPtrhT5/eggs.jpg
> >
> > I sent it to my friend and her reply was: Oh, never.
> >
> > Not easy being a Virgo sometimes.
> Virgo too. When I need 3 I use 4.

Who walks around with both hands in their pants pockets?

interests / rec.food.cooking / Re: Eggs and your astrological sign