Never face facts; if you do you'll never get up in the morning. -- Marlo Thomas

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
+* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|`* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
| `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|  `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|   `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|    `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|     `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |`* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      | +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherLowRider44M
|      | |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|      | `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |  `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      |   `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |    +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |    |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherLowRider44M
|      |    `- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|      `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|       `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|        +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|        |+* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|        ||`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|        |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|        `- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika

Pages:12
Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gckjdyu7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2338&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2338

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:17:27 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:17 UTC

(CNN)US Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Russian Foreign Minister
Sergey Lavrov during a meeting in Geneva, Friday that Washington is
committed to a "united, swift and severe response" if Moscow commits
further aggression against Ukraine.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/21/politics/blinken-lavrov-geneva-meeting-ukraine/index.html

The two top diplomats ended their hour and a half bilateral meeting
Friday, during which the US tried to convince Russia to de-escalate the
situation at the Ukrainian border where Russia has amassed tens of
thousands of troops and shown signs of a potential invasion into Ukraine.

At a news conference following the meeting with Blinken, Lavrov said that
the US had agreed to send written answers to all of Russia's security
demands.

Blinken will also hold a news conference following his meeting with Lavrov.

"We are, all of us, all equally committed to the path of diplomacy and
dialogue to try to resolve our differences," Blinken said Friday. "But
we're also committed, if that proves impossible and Russia decides to
pursue aggression against Ukraine, to a united, swift and severe response."

Both sides admitted before their talks that neither was expecting a
breakthrough on Russia's security demands, which the US and allies have
deemed nonstarters.

Blinken reiterated he didn't expect the US and Russia to resolve their
differences in the meeting but said he hoped to keep a diplomatic path to
addressing those issues open.

"We're committed to walking that path and resolving our differences
peacefully," he said.

Blinken's meeting with Lavrov on Friday followed his meetings in Berlin
with his German, UK and French counterparts and Kyiv, where he met with
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

### - wow did ya watch this?? damn!

it sounded just like an ultimatum to moi?

impossible lines being drawn in the sand, lines already crossed that can't
now be backed-up on!?

i mean, russia ain't gonna go away unless they get 'something' that
reassures them, right? versus the west isn't open to even 'considering'
compromising on their 'principles' of doing what they're ALREADY doing!?
(something which has brought us all TO this very situation!) - and THAT'S
it???

....threats of a "massive" response on our part if russia even so much as
'sneezes' across the border, not helping to lighten the atmosphere any...

ultimately then: no discussion, just IF russia does THIS then WE'LL do
THAT!

and that's where it now all stands???

(talk about pausing on the brink of disaster huh, gee-sus!)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gcnw5e17eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2339&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2339

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:30:31 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 14:30 UTC

### - ok scratch that last response haha (maybe next week for that one
then heh) coz after several minutes of subsequently furious news-channel
surfing, have hit on a bit i wasn't aware of in that they arranged to meet
again next weeks with summat on paper?

iow: all this today was just the opening act in a typical
contract-law-type sit-down discussion, each party taking note of the
others needs/demands which they'll later discuss with their respective
leaders etc, the next time returning with something now on paper to be
further examined/discussed, each time meeting with the amended draft to
further thrash it all out, clause by clause, until eventually they've gots
summat acceptable to both parties, kinda thing...

not realising that next-week bit i thought that was it?? LOL !

goodnight fucking Vienna! :D

<8530425e-48fe-4bdd-848b-2386cf84acf2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2340&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2340

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 07:45:57 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:45 UTC

On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 6:30:38 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > ### - wow did ya watch this?? damn!
> >
> > it sounded just like an ultimatum to moi?
> >
> > impossible lines being drawn in the sand, lines already crossed that
> > can't now be backed-up on!?
> >
> > i mean, russia ain't gonna go away unless they get 'something' that
> > reassures them, right? versus the west isn't open to even 'considering'
> > compromising on their 'principles' of doing what they're ALREADY doing!?
> > (something which has brought us all TO this very situation!) - and
> > THAT'S it???
> >
> > ...threats of a "massive" response on our part if russia even so much as
> > 'sneezes' across the border, not helping to lighten the atmosphere any...
> >
> > ultimately then: no discussion, just IF russia does THIS then WE'LL do
> > THAT!
> >
> > and that's where it now all stands???
> >
> > (talk about pausing on the brink of disaster huh, gee-sus!)
the ultimate pay for view the "flyers v. flyers".

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gctq6g47eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2341&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2341

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:36:32 -0000
 by: slider - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:36 UTC

> the ultimate pay for view the "flyers v. flyers".

### - "exclusive to moon-shots, world title-fights
jesus christ! imagine what it must be earning??"

--roger waters of pink floyd fame haha ;)

but hey, at least they's talking?

so that could come to something huh (can't imagine what tho' considering
what each party's demanding, could even come to blows lol, cue lavrov &
blinken wrestling on the floor while the world-press looks on, mouths
agape totally appalled haha... omg! what's happening? did you 'see' that??
oh shiiiit!

talk is defo better than conflict anyway...

"jaw, jaw, jaw, not war, war, war.

--winston churchill

it's when they STOP talkin' is when we gots to worry huh :D

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<59db47d8-0821-4fc0-89e7-33e3f0079d68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2342&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2342

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:25:49 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 17:25 UTC

On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 8:36:40 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > the ultimate pay for view the "flyers v. flyers".
> ### - "exclusive to moon-shots, world title-fights
> jesus christ! imagine what it must be earning??"
>
> --roger waters of pink floyd fame haha ;)
>
> but hey, at least they's talking?
>
> so that could come to something huh (can't imagine what tho' considering
> what each party's demanding, could even come to blows lol, cue lavrov &
> blinken wrestling on the floor while the world-press looks on, mouths
> agape totally appalled haha... omg! what's happening? did you 'see' that??
> oh shiiiit!
>
> talk is defo better than conflict anyway...
>
> "jaw, jaw, jaw, not war, war, war.
>
> --winston churchill
>

> it's when they STOP talkin' is when we gots to worry huh :D
cousin Ellis steps up to the microphone and sez:
"boys you can't stop what's coming"
it all it ain't waiting on you--that's vanity

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<99f77804-4c9e-488c-b15c-2f1d2614f9f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2343&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2343

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:37:32 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 23:37 UTC

On Friday, January 21, 2022 at 7:17:34 AM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> (CNN)US Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Russian Foreign Minister
> Sergey Lavrov

Lavrov really is a weirdo, isn’t he.

mk5000

Foward form now on, looking
back is so hard. Useless and
mislead, broken before you
could start. Forget about what's
innocent

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/w/wiredlyrics/timetogolyrics.html

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1geec4d97eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2344&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2344

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:59:17 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:59 UTC

>> it's when they STOP talkin' is when we gots to worry huh :D

> cousin Ellis steps up to the microphone and sez:
> "boys you can't stop what's coming"
> it all it ain't waiting on you--that's vanity

### - no we can't stop what's coming, no one never could...

one 'can' however be more aware of what's happening around us instead of
say curling up in a ball and just hoping it'll all go away? (the default
value) - that if a car was speeding towards us it might be better to keep
an eye on it instead of pretending it's not even there at all??

so, here again, there's a fine-line between where sanity lies in this (or
any) matter huh...

i mean, to ignore it altogether would be to poke one's eyes out huh...
whereas to be digging a deep hole in the backyard to hide in would be
equally insane... (there's people actually doin' that lol)

the question then being: how to BE more aware (of things) without
immediately goin' nuts one way/side or the other! (haha)

(look man, we can walk upright no problem it just takes practice is all,
and maybe a few small bruises heh)

that perhaps it's not so much about 'what' one knows, so much as how one
'handles' what one knows? ;)

that there might be no actual limit to what one 'can' know, the only
limiting factor at-force/in-play being one's own ability to handle it...
in which case: adjust that part, just a tiny bit, and things immediately
start opening up...

the only other choice being to remain in wallyworld where nada more than
comforting (read: mind-numbing) soap operas ever occur heh, plus why they
watch that crap i'll never know; could it be that it actually reflects
their own mundane lives fairly accurately and thus they can relate? (damn
right it does: it's a direct reflection OF their lives and that's why they
likes it!)

now spread your wings a bit little eagle and... fly ;)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1ge34m0m7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2345&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2345

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:15:48 -0000
 by: slider - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:15 UTC

### - hmm, there's a rather alarming update on the situation, as
apparently now 100's of tons of 'lethal' weapons are reportedly 'flooding'
into ukraine for the first time?

i.e., the last time the world send any military support it was only for
clearly defensive measures (a bunch of basically laughable stuff that
clearly couldn't be used in any offensive way)

THIS time, however, in the midst of what are 'supposed' to be peace-talks,
the US are now sending choppers and shit for example?? (and not just the
US either, the uk has sent 2000 guided missiles!)

the russians no doubt, at this point, perhaps getting a bit jumpy at ALL
that heavy + clearly offensive weaponry being stockpiled in a bordering
country against their express wishes?

that even if russia has no intention of invading, what is likely to then
happen - even if everyone goes home for now i mean - is ukraine 'using'
these newly acquired offensive weapons at some point to attack the
southern occupied regions and/or even crimea!? (they've never actually
stopped attacking them)

iow: the west has apparently now clearly chosen to empower ukraine to
perhaps more 'successfully' attack those occupied regions/crimea that they
just couldn't do shit about before!

and that's bad news really, coz being their only access to the black sea
the russians wont give up crimea that easily huh... OR the buffer-zone
they've created in the southern regions either!

they'll fight back!

and THEN what's gonna happen eh?

(lol and you said/suggested biden was boring/useless or something?? damn
it man, he's currently facing-down *russia* ffs! old trumpy was a pussy
compared to THIS shit???)

it's the cuban missile crisis all over again, only worse!

coz THIS time it's right on russia's doorstep!

(so, from their pov, is russia really gonna just sit there now and 'let'
this situation happen?? coz they'll take this as provocation for sure, and
as such are currently running outta time in which to act to avert what's
clearly coming!)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<57bb3b2c-865f-4153-9b66-8edf9d9d7025n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2346&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2346

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 15:39:54 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 23:39 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 2:15:57 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> ### - hmm, there's a rather alarming update on the situation, as
> apparently now 100's of tons of 'lethal' weapons are reportedly 'flooding'
> into ukraine for the first time?
>
> i.e., the last time the world send any military support it was only for
> clearly defensive measures (a bunch of basically laughable stuff that
> clearly couldn't be used in any offensive way)
>
> THIS time, however, in the midst of what are 'supposed' to be peace-talks,
> the US are now sending choppers and shit for example?? (and not just the
> US either, the uk has sent 2000 guided missiles!)
>
> the russians no doubt, at this point, perhaps getting a bit jumpy at ALL
> that heavy + clearly offensive weaponry being stockpiled in a bordering
> country against their express wishes?
>
> that even if russia has no intention of invading, what is likely to then
> happen - even if everyone goes home for now i mean - is ukraine 'using'
> these newly acquired offensive weapons at some point to attack the
> southern occupied regions and/or even crimea!? (they've never actually
> stopped attacking them)
>
> iow: the west has apparently now clearly chosen to empower ukraine to
> perhaps more 'successfully' attack those occupied regions/crimea that they
> just couldn't do shit about before!
>
> and that's bad news really, coz being their only access to the black sea
> the russians wont give up crimea that easily huh... OR the buffer-zone
> they've created in the southern regions either!
>
> they'll fight back!
>
> and THEN what's gonna happen eh?
>
> (lol and you said/suggested biden was boring/useless or something?? damn
> it man, he's currently facing-down *russia* ffs! old trumpy was a pussy
> compared to THIS shit???)
>
> it's the cuban missile crisis all over again, only worse!
>
> coz THIS time it's right on russia's doorstep!
>
> (so, from their pov, is russia really gonna just sit there now and 'let'
> this situation happen?? coz they'll take this as provocation for sure, and
> as such are currently running outta time in which to act to avert what's
> clearly coming!)
go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gfb82uh7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2347&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2347

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 01:11:16 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 01:11 UTC

> go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
> shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.

### - keepin' one eye on gold here boss ;)

it hit 1842+ yesterday, up nearly 40 on the week...

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<3524c071-f298-439c-81b6-a0668ab6f035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2348&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2348

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 07:25:22 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:25 UTC

On Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 5:11:19 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
> > shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.
> ### - keepin' one eye on gold here boss ;)
>
> it hit 1842+ yesterday, up nearly 40 on the week...
gold is not gonna pay anything.
same old song and dance with that metal.

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<4650fe89-5ad2-4a23-8868-e01035f8d570n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2349&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2349

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:08:26 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 16:08 UTC

Cause and effect is inescapable geometry.
The Americans are 30 trillion dollars in debt.
The Americans have a 75 year losing streak at war.
Sixty million Americans were decapitated in the womb.
The nuclear genocide of Hiroshima and Nagasaki is a debt.
Time is a mirage, feel the blast experience the American Experiment.

If the Americans are bored, go liberate China.

Germany Roiled By "Political Earthquake": Navy Chief Resigns After Saying "Putin Deserves Respect", Warning China Is "Not A Nice Country"

Saturday, Jan 22, 2022 - 09:18 PM

Just as the covid narrative is slowly disintegrating even as its MSM propaganda powers "cancel" anyone who dares to speak out against the lies - so the "Russia is about to invade Ukraine" plotline just suffered a major blow after the chief of Germany's navy, vice-admiral Kay-Achim Schönbach , said on Friday that Crimea “will never come back”, and that what Putin “really wants is respect...and it is easy to give him the respect he really demands - and probably deserves."

And sure enough, just one day later, on Saturday evening, he resigned from his post for having the temerity to speak out against conventional wisdom.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/germany-roiled-political-earthquake-navy-chief-resigns-after-saying-putin-deserves-respect

"I have asked Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht to relieve me from my duties with immediate effect," Schoenbach said in a statement cited by the Reuters news agency.

"The minister has accepted my request," he added.

Speaking at an event organized by the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses on Friday, the vice-admiral redpilled the shocked audience when he dismissed as “nonsense” the notion that Russia was “interested in having a small and tiny strip of Ukraine soil and integrating it into their country.”

“Does Russia really want a small and tiny strip of Ukraine soil to integrate into their country? No, this is nonsense. Putin is probably putting pressure because can do it and he splits EU opinion."

Schönbach went on to claim that what President Putin really wanted was the West to “respect” Russia, adding "giving some respect is low cost, even no cost. If I was asked, it is easy to give him the respect he really demands and probably also deserves."

Addressing the issue of Crimea, the German Navy commander opined that the “peninsula is gone” and “will never come back — this is a fact.”

On Ukraine’s possible admission into NATO, Schönbach said, “Ukraine of course cannot meet the requirements because it’s occupied in the Donbas region by the Russian Army or by what they call as militias.” In this context, he also said the Crimea peninsula, which was annexed by Russia, is “gone” and is “not coming back”.

Then in an even greater transgression of conventional pro-China etiquette, the German had the temerity to point out the elephant in the room when he slammed China which is "not that nice country we probably thought" and added that that "Russia is an old country, Russia is an important country. Even we India, Germany, need Russia. We need Russia against China…” This, he said, is “easy” and “keeps Russia away from China” because China needs resources of Russia and they [Russia] are willing to give them because the sanctions sometimes do go the “wrong way”.

German Navy Chief VAdm Kay-Achim Schönbach minicing no words while pointing out concerns with China at @IDSAIndia event in Delhi. Highlights how "... China is not that nice country we probably thought" pic.twitter.com/IkXqYhfLLv
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) January 21, 2022

Describing China as a growing “hegemonic power” which is using its money and power to put pressure on the international order, Schönbach said China has behaved as an enemy to some and has a “hidden agenda” in dealings with countries.

Giving an example of Chinese attempts to steal technology, the German Navy Chief spoke of Kuka robotics, a German company which was taken over by a “private” Chinese company and the “whole technology was gone” and “China is not paying back”.

In the context of this and other developments, he recalled German politicians’ view of China and said they believe that, “China is not that nice a country we probably thought of.”

Schönbach’s comments, which he insists were made in a private capacity, stirred up a diplomatic scandal, with Ukraine’s foreign ministry summoning the German ambassador to the country, Anka Feldhusen, on Saturday. Kiev described his remarks as “unacceptable.”

Breaking: Ukriane's foreign ministry @MFA_Ukraine Summons German Envoy to Kyiv @AnkaFeldhusen over remarks by German Navy Chief in Delhi. Navy chief had said Crimea is lost forever to Russia, Ukriane can't become NATO member. Ukraine statement: https://t.co/78Dm0E9eAw pic.twitter.com/uiv80PxDlW
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) January 22, 2022

Ukraine's Foreign Ministry also called on Germany to reject Schönbach's comments regarding Crimea, saying they undermine the efforts to counter Russian aggression.

"Ukraine is grateful to Germany for the support it has already provided since 2014, as well as for the diplomatic efforts to resolve the Russian-Ukrainian armed conflict. But Germany's current statements are disappointing and run counter to that support and effort," Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said on Twitter.

"The German partners must stop undermining unity with such words and actions and encouraging (Russian President) Vladimir Putin to launch a new attack on Ukraine," Kuleba added.

Kyiv also highlighted its "deep disappointment" at the German government's position "on the failure to provide defense weapons to Ukraine." The lack of weapons support is another point of contention between the two countries. On Friday, reports emerged about Germany blocking Estonia from sending its German-made weapons to Ukraine.

And while it is unclear if the establishment was more shocked by his comments about Putin, Russia and Ukraine or his brutal honesty about China, what followed has been no less than a "political earthquake" with the country's defense ministry immediately distancing itself from the controversial statements, and its spokesperson saying that characterizing the vice-admiral’s comments as not reflecting “in any way the position” of the ministry, both “in terms of the content and choice of words.”

Political Earthquake hits Berlin: 24 hours after German Navy Chief's Delhi comments calling for respect for Putin/Crimea lost he resigns. German newspapers splashed with his resignation as top headline. He spoke at @IDSAIndia on Friday. https://t.co/CyRnPQ2g2p pic.twitter.com/Xc0HQ0qLAk
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) January 22, 2022

The local media also went ballistic, and the biggest woke German tabloid Bild, asked Schönbach to step down. "Treten Sie zurück, Herr Vize-Admiral!", says the paper.

German paper @BILD goes all gun blazing over remarks by German Navy Chief in Delhi, asking him to step down. "Treten Sie zurück, Herr Vize-Admiral!", says the paper. https://t.co/CyRnPQ2g2p pic.twitter.com/FVFmAeLM0o
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) January 22, 2022

In a bid to diffuse the situation, the (now former) Navy commander took to Twitter earlier on Saturday, saying that he “should not have done it that way,” and describing his remarks as a “clear mistake..”

"My defense policy remarks during a talk session at a think tank in India reflected my personal opinion in that moment. They in no way reflect the official position of the defense ministry," he wrote.

Meine sicherheitspolitischen Äußerungen in einer Talkrunde eines Think Tanks in Indien gaben meine persönliche Meinung für diesen Moment vor Ort wieder. Sie entsprechen in keinster Weise der offiziellen Position des @BMVg_Bundeswehr. #deutschemarine
— chiefdeunavy (@chiefdeunavy) January 22, 2022

But several hours later, his name and photo disappeared from the official Navy chief’s Twitter handle and its bio was changed to “currently vacant”.

Twitter bio of German Navy chief official handle says "currently vacant", picture of VAdm Kay-Achim Schönbach removed. pic.twitter.com/3XOyZPD51F
— Sidhant Sibal (@sidhant) January 22, 2022

Moscow, which views any NATO expansion into Ukraine as an existential threat to its national security, has consistently rebutted claims made by Western media and senior officials, according to which Russia is allegedly planning to invade its neighbor any day now. The Kremlin has called the idea “fake news,” while raising issue with the fact that some Western nations are sending weapons to Ukraine. Last month, Russia sent proposals to the US and NATO for treaties with security guarantees, but so far negotiations were unsuccessful in finding terms for an agreement.

Meanwhile, so-called "progressive, liberal" powers in the west are actively pushing for "kinetic" intervention, one which could quickly spiral out of control and escalate into a global war.

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1ggkoxme7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2351&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2351

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:11:11 -0000
 by: slider - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:11 UTC

>> it hit 1842+ yesterday, up nearly 40 on the week...

> gold is not gonna pay anything.
> same old song and dance with that metal.

### - gold typically sits absolutely still while everything else moves
up/down around it, in that sense it's just a market indicator (one of
them) showing the 'value' (and thus viability) of other stock, that is
until everyone panics and starts buying it en-mass haha :)))

fear (of say a market collapse) makes traders move into gold because it
always holds its value come what may, they wont earn anything from it but
they wont lose anything either, so they don't do it easily or unless they
have to...

so if gold suddenly surges then ya know summat bad's going down somewhere
innit... in this instance peeps is maybe getting a bit nervous about war
so more & more of 'em are looking at gold, a slow rise of 40 in a week
meaning that only a few of the, perhaps more-nervous, heads & speculators
are watching/considering it, and/or are maybe just gambling a few early
bids in case it takes off etc...

either way, gold has warmed slightly huh... rising as opposed to falling
or sitting still?

and all one can really say/observe is that there's been a small move in
that direction...

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<64a97b94-643a-4f7a-b2cb-6f537e138999n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2352&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2352

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 13:05:16 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 21:05 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 9:11:14 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> >> it hit 1842+ yesterday, up nearly 40 on the week...
>
> > gold is not gonna pay anything.
> > same old song and dance with that metal.
> ### - gold typically sits absolutely still while everything else moves
> up/down around it, in that sense it's just a market indicator (one of
> them) showing the 'value' (and thus viability) of other stock, that is
> until everyone panics and starts buying it en-mass haha :)))
>
> fear (of say a market collapse) makes traders move into gold because it
> always holds its value come what may, they wont earn anything from it but
> they wont lose anything either, so they don't do it easily or unless they
> have to...
>
> so if gold suddenly surges then ya know summat bad's going down somewhere
> innit... in this instance peeps is maybe getting a bit nervous about war
> so more & more of 'em are looking at gold, a slow rise of 40 in a week
> meaning that only a few of the, perhaps more-nervous, heads & speculators
> are watching/considering it, and/or are maybe just gambling a few early
> bids in case it takes off etc...
>
> either way, gold has warmed slightly huh... rising as opposed to falling
> or sitting still?
>
> and all one can really say/observe is that there's been a small move in
> that direction...
it was just a fart mr. puke

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<ec022976-9bdc-4180-9efb-04cdebae6ecdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2353&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2353

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:04:24 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 01:04 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 10:08:27 AM UTC-6, LowRider44M wrote:
> Cause and effect is inescapable geometry.
> The Americans are 30 trillion dollars in debt.
> The Americans have a 75 year losing streak at war.
> Sixty million Americans were decapitated in the womb.
> The nuclear genocide of Hiroshima and Nagasaki is a debt.
> Time is a mirage, feel the blast experience the American Experiment.
>
> If the Americans are bored, go liberate China.
>

> Germany Roiled By "Political Earthquake": Navy Chief Resigns After Saying "Putin Deserves Respect", Warning China Is "Not A Nice Country"

But I think you would do better if you called him and said that you remembered what a great resource he was and you know there was some kind of interpretation in the 90s on the issue and you aren't asking him for any official statements, just where to find the interpretations that were given on the issue. Since he Was head of policy now it's almost normal to go him. I think he'd be more flattered if you remembered him \

mk5ooo

I never learned to look away
From this game that we're both dying to play
And then I see you want it even more than me...
This can't be happening.--Yukka

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1ghir4k87eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2354&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2354

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 05:27:30 -0000
<op.1geec4d97eafsp@slider> <op.1ge34m0m7eafsp@slider>
<57bb3b2c-865f-4153-9b66-8edf9d9d7025n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1gfb82uh7eafsp@slider>
<3524c071-f298-439c-81b6-a0668ab6f035n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ggkoxme7eafsp@slider>
<64a97b94-643a-4f7a-b2cb-6f537e138999n@googlegroups.com>
 by: slider - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 05:27 UTC

>> either way, gold has warmed slightly huh... rising as opposed to falling
>> or sitting still?
>>
>> and all one can really say/observe is that there's been a small move in
>> that direction...

> it was just a fart mr. puke

### -
https://dailytimes.com.pk/873787/gold-rallies-1-17pc-for-second-week-to-keep-bullish-bias-intact/

have always though of gold as being a thermometer in the mouth of the
financial system ;)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1ghvlvsc7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2355&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2355

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:04:33 -0000
<op.1geec4d97eafsp@slider> <op.1ge34m0m7eafsp@slider>
<57bb3b2c-865f-4153-9b66-8edf9d9d7025n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1gfb82uh7eafsp@slider>
<3524c071-f298-439c-81b6-a0668ab6f035n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ggkoxme7eafsp@slider>
<64a97b94-643a-4f7a-b2cb-6f537e138999n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ghir4k87eafsp@slider>
 by: slider - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:04 UTC

### - another update, as NATO decides to now up the anti and send war
planes + other heavy equipment to ukraine?

the point being that 'this' is as-good as ukraine ALREADY being a
part/member of nato then, no??

that to thus MAKE it all a nato-matter is what's getting kinda scary here
now...

ukraine versus russia being one thing, but nato versus russia???

coz that implies a DIRECT east/west conflict in the making! (there's now
that added risk!)

meanwhile, russia is now also loading troops along the belarus border with
ukraine (it's much closer to kiev than the southern regions) which means
they could just nip in there and take kiev before anyone even realises
what's happening + it'd be too late by then to attack/bomb them as there'd
be no point in destroying kiev in the process...

so are they even gonna wait for the 'talks' to take place next week, or
did they in reality just completely stall altogether during their last
meeting? (they tell us one thing but their actions say/suggest something
else...)

nato's added military involvement following those talks tends to suggest
they did!

(lol come back trumpy versus korea-shit, all is forgiven haha :))))

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<f0ca0834-d0ee-46e3-a202-64ad3201e2f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2356&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2356

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 07:39:57 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:39 UTC

The left and right are like serial killers.
They have a huge cache of body parts on ice.
But they need the perfect torso to bake a crown roast.
The time for truncheons and jack boots has passed.
The needle is here.
COMPLY.

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gig1vyb7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2358&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2358

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:47:45 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:47 UTC

> go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
> shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.

### - looks like it's started already... uk shares market down 3.25 today

"The index of mid-sized companies in the UK has also tumbled by 3.25
percent today, down 723 points at 21540 points"

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1555109/Financial-Markets-LIVE-UK-panic-over-Ukraine-war-and-US-interest-rates-shares-plummet

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<d2eaa434-add2-4112-a280-d12ce815c7den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2359&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2359

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:02:01 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:02 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 9:47:49 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
> > shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.
> ### - looks like it's started already... uk shares market down 3.25 today
>
> "The index of mid-sized companies in the UK has also tumbled by 3.25
> percent today, down 723 points at 21540 points"
>
> https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1555109/Financial-Markets-LIVE-UK-panic-over-Ukraine-war-and-US-interest-rates-shares-plummet
how's that Biden workin' for you lately?
lost your shirt in the stock market?
paying through the nose at the gas pump?
china ready to invade in taiwan?
should i go on ?

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gircgss7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2360&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2360

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:30:06 -0000
 by: slider - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:30 UTC

> how's that Biden workin' for you lately?
> lost your shirt in the stock market?
> paying through the nose at the gas pump?
> china ready to invade in taiwan?
> should i go on ?

### - lol yeah, you DO go-on a bit sometimes don'tcha haha: biden-this and
biden that? moan, moan, moan? and all of it tosh :)))

coz am not sure you're really readin' all this quite right ya know, coz no
matter WHO won that last election the payback for covid was ALWAYS gonna
be large AND painful AND worldwide!

so prices are rising everywhere! especially for fuel & energy!? (and ya
can't blame that on biden i mean, so you wanting to do so is somewhat
suspect itself about... you? - and that's true! you've defo got summat
personal going-on with/over biden! and the fucker hasn't even done
anything yet??)

well, you can actually scratch that last part now heh, coz he's only just
gone and poked RUSSIA (of all fuckin' people lol) right in the goddamn
eye??? damn! :D

i mean, at least trumpy-boy only fucked with north korea lol (obviously
just for the press-releases involved coz there was never any real danger
there...) whereas biden's just removed the nuclear fuckin' football from
its bag, turned the fucker on, and bounced it a few times??? (fuck me lol,
am bored, let's have a little war with russia shall we?? whoo-hoo!)

i mean, what we gots to worry about NOW! is that biden apparently AIN'T
no... DOVE!?

far from it LOL !!!

besides, the stock market was doomed to fall anyway considering the damage
covid's still creating and will likely continue to create for quite some
time (simple truth there is: we couldn't actually 'afford' another
lockdown here?? i.e., this wasn't about the boris having some kinda
magical 'insight' into omicron here, no siree! this was about screw the
people and save the economy!!!) it's gonna be bad/austere for years! so
what you're saying/suggesting doesn't really make any sense?

what's next... so china's ready to invade taiwan you say? nah... they gots
far bigger fish to fry with omicron currently to be doin' all that; one
person gets covid in china and they lock down the whole goddamn city ffs,
zero-tolerance towards covid etc etc... they ain't gonna be
attacking/invading no one soon!

well that's your list dun then huh, was all just hot air? the only thing
left on it now being you yourself lol, and this 'bias' you say you don't
have, but clearly do?

so c'mon then, and please answer me this time... what's biden ever done
to... you?

(and don't tell me he ain't right-wing enough for ya lol, coz he's just
started ww3 ffs!)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<95288dc2-71ee-4997-96fc-1d0d61f20fbdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2362&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2362

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:18:45 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 23:18 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 1:30:11 PM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > how's that Biden workin' for you lately?
> > lost your shirt in the stock market?
> > paying through the nose at the gas pump?
> > china ready to invade in taiwan?
> > should i go on ?
> ### - lol yeah, you DO go-on a bit sometimes don'tcha haha: biden-this and
> biden that? moan, moan, moan? and all of it tosh :)))
>
> coz am not sure you're really readin' all this quite right ya know, coz no
> matter WHO won that last election the payback for covid was ALWAYS gonna
> be large AND painful AND worldwide!
>
> so prices are rising everywhere! especially for fuel & energy!? (and ya
> can't blame that on biden i mean, so you wanting to do so is somewhat
> suspect itself about... you? - and that's true! you've defo got summat
> personal going-on with/over biden! and the fucker hasn't even done
> anything yet??)
>
> well, you can actually scratch that last part now heh, coz he's only just
> gone and poked RUSSIA (of all fuckin' people lol) right in the goddamn
> eye??? damn! :D
>
> i mean, at least trumpy-boy only fucked with north korea lol (obviously
> just for the press-releases involved coz there was never any real danger
> there...) whereas biden's just removed the nuclear fuckin' football from
> its bag, turned the fucker on, and bounced it a few times??? (fuck me lol,
> am bored, let's have a little war with russia shall we?? whoo-hoo!)
>
> i mean, what we gots to worry about NOW! is that biden apparently AIN'T
> no... DOVE!?
>
> far from it LOL !!!
>
> besides, the stock market was doomed to fall anyway considering the damage
> covid's still creating and will likely continue to create for quite some
> time (simple truth there is: we couldn't actually 'afford' another
> lockdown here?? i.e., this wasn't about the boris having some kinda
> magical 'insight' into omicron here, no siree! this was about screw the
> people and save the economy!!!) it's gonna be bad/austere for years! so
> what you're saying/suggesting doesn't really make any sense?
>
> what's next... so china's ready to invade taiwan you say? nah... they gots
> far bigger fish to fry with omicron currently to be doin' all that; one
> person gets covid in china and they lock down the whole goddamn city ffs,
> zero-tolerance towards covid etc etc... they ain't gonna be
> attacking/invading no one soon!
>
> well that's your list dun then huh, was all just hot air? the only thing
> left on it now being you yourself lol, and this 'bias' you say you don't
> have, but clearly do?
>
> so c'mon then, and please answer me this time... what's biden ever done
> to... you?
>
> (and don't tell me he ain't right-wing enough for ya lol, coz he's just
> started ww3 ffs!)
relax serious as a heart attack.
sometimes i'm just having fun.
so how's that system of castaneda workin' for ya these days?
making lots of money in your dreams are you?
do you have enough to buy a pot to piss in ?

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<op.1gi09dym7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2363&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2363

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
aggression against Ukraine
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:04:15 -0000
<op.1geec4d97eafsp@slider> <op.1ge34m0m7eafsp@slider>
<57bb3b2c-865f-4153-9b66-8edf9d9d7025n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1gig1vyb7eafsp@slider>
<d2eaa434-add2-4112-a280-d12ce815c7den@googlegroups.com>
<op.1gircgss7eafsp@slider>
<95288dc2-71ee-4997-96fc-1d0d61f20fbdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: slider - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:04 UTC

> relax serious as a heart attack.
> sometimes i'm just having fun.

### - just havin' fun huh? (riiiiight... haha)

it was actually 'you' that was gettin' a bit seri-ass there for a minute
bro lol, you can't fool old slider so easily as all that heh :D you're a
repo-man why not just admit it! (and don't gimmie all that bs re you're
not on anyone side etc etc, blah blah blah, ONLY repo-peeps ever get so
annoyed at the left for fuck all lol :)))

NOT being on anyone's side/supporting them, even mentally/emotionally, IS
the right way to go however! in that sense you talk the talk just fine no
problemo, but when push comes to shove those old repo-loyalties rise to
the fore every time innit, and you 'allow' yourself (read: indulge) to
hate the left (poor boy hehe)

the way out of all that, however, is to just despise BOTH sides equally
haha, coz they're both stark raving mad see? the left being just a little
less so is all, enough to maybe get a bit of conversation outta them
sometimes, whereas ya always gets nada from the right that way, all ya
ever gets from that lot is dogma :)))

> so how's that system of castaneda workin' for ya these days?
> making lots of money in your dreams are you?
> do you have enough to buy a pot to piss in ?

### - smile @ such a cheap shot because you're feeling peeved hehehe...

fyi: it was while trying to learn 'his' system (of dild-doing) that i
accidentally found 'another' even better system altogether, actually heh...

and yes it's earned some money! (although that's not why i did it)
currently 3 times its full cost! (which is far more than i ever thought it
would earn i can tell ya lol)

e.g., did cc mention a midway point? no...

did he mention that knowledge of just about everything is available at
that midway point just for the asking? no! (well he does mention silent
knowledge but in another context entirely)

nope, my 'stuff' is only incidentally to do with cc, i went into it
completely 'objectively' and 'cult-free' see?

that being one of the first things you picked-up on when you read it :)

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<9cdc5b2d-957f-44f8-a8c5-e737d79aebc9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2364&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2364

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:13:21 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:13 UTC

On Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 11:27:34 PM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> >> either way, gold has warmed slightly huh... rising as opposed to falling
> >> or sitting still?
> >>
> >> and all one can really say/observe is that there's been a small move in
> >> that direction...
>
> > it was just a fart mr. puke
> ### -
> https://dailytimes.com.pk/873787/gold-rallies-1-17pc-for-second-week-to-keep-bullish-bias-intact/
>
> have always though of gold as being a thermometer in the mouth of the
> financial system ;)

i have subscribed to this weather list for 15 years

i have never seen more weaseling prediction

mk5000

Westcoast
California iz on
Black Wall Street
DPGC--Tha Dogg Pound

Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<c3f612f4-b8cd-4d24-b4a4-46c057de35f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2365&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2365

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:18:38 -0800 (PST)
aggression against Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:18 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 12:02:02 PM UTC-6, chris rodgers wrote:
> On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 9:47:49 AM UTC-8, slider wrote:
> > > go time to unload your stock if you can't take the hit.
> > > shit is gonna drop 20% absolutely.
> > ### - looks like it's started already... uk shares market down 3.25 today
> >
> > "The index of mid-sized companies in the UK has also tumbled by 3.25
> > percent today, down 723 points at 21540 points"
> >
> > https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1555109/Financial-Markets-LIVE-UK-panic-over-Ukraine-war-and-US-interest-rates-shares-plummet
> how's that Biden workin' for you lately?

Guess we couldn't expect a Madison type.......

mk5000

Even nonelective officials, ostensibly preoccupied with questions of high policy, have to keep themselves constantly on view; all politics becomes a form of spectacle. It is well known that Madison Avenue packages politicians and markets them as if they were cereals or deodorants; but the art of public relations penetrates even more deeply into political life, transforming policy making itself. ==― Christopher Lasch, The Culture of Narcissism: American Life in An Age of Diminishing Expectations