You love your home and want it to be beautiful.

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

SubjectAuthor
* Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
+* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|`* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
| `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|  `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|   `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|    `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|     `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |`* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      | +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherLowRider44M
|      | |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|      | `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |  `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|      |   `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |    +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|      |    |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherLowRider44M
|      |    `- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|      `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|       `* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|        +* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|        |+* Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherchris rodgers
|        ||`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furtherslider
|        |`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
|        `- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika
`- Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to furthermarika

Pages:12
Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further aggression against Ukraine

<4e8006f1-6857-41be-b2fd-3074d4917eebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2366&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2366

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:26:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Blinken tells Lavrov US committed to 'swift response' to further
aggression against Ukraine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:26 UTC

On Monday, January 24, 2022 at 3:30:11 PM UTC-6, slider wrote:
> > how's that Biden workin' for you lately?
> > lost your shirt in the stock market?
> > paying through the nose at the gas pump?
> > china ready to invade in taiwan?
> > should i go on ?
> ### - lol yeah, you DO go-on a bit sometimes don'tcha haha: biden-this and
> biden that? moan, moan, moan? and all of it tosh :)))
>
> coz am not sure you're really readin' all this quite right ya know, coz no
> matter WHO won that last election the payback for covid was ALWAYS gonna
> be large AND painful AND worldwide!
>
> so prices are rising everywhere! especially for fuel & energy!? (and ya
> can't blame that on biden i mean, so you wanting to do so is somewhat
> suspect itself about... you? - and that's true! you've defo got summat
> personal going-on with/over biden! and the fucker hasn't even done
> anything yet??)
>
> well, you can actually scratch that last part now heh, coz he's only just
> gone and poked RUSSIA (of all fuckin' people lol) right in the goddamn
> eye??? damn! :D
>
> i mean, at least trumpy-boy only fucked with north korea lol (obviously
> just for the press-releases involved coz there was never any real danger
> there...) whereas biden's just removed the nuclear fuckin' football from
> its bag, turned the fucker on, and bounced it a few times??? (fuck me lol,
> am bored, let's have a little war with russia shall we?? whoo-hoo!)
>
> i mean, what we gots to worry about NOW! is that biden apparently AIN'T
> no... DOVE!?
>
> far from it LOL !!!
>
> besides, the stock market was doomed to fall anyway considering the damage
> covid's still creating and will likely continue to create for quite some
> time (simple truth there is: we couldn't actually 'afford' another
> lockdown here?? i.e., this wasn't about the boris having some kinda
> magical 'insight' into omicron here, no siree! this was about screw the
> people and save the economy!!!) it's gonna be bad/austere for years! so
> what you're saying/suggesting doesn't really make any sense?
>
> what's next... so china's ready to invade taiwan you say? nah... they gots
> far bigger fish to fry with omicron currently to be doin' all that; one
> person gets covid in china and they lock down the whole goddamn city ffs,
> zero-tolerance towards covid etc etc... they ain't gonna be
> attacking/invading no one soon!
>
> well that's your list dun then huh, was all just hot air? the only thing
> left on it now being you yourself lol, and this 'bias' you say you don't
> have, but clearly do?
>
> so c'mon then, and please answer me this time... what's biden ever done
> to... you?
>
> (and don't tell me he ain't right-wing enough for ya lol, coz he's just
> started ww3 ffs!)

What is next is putin is not immortal

The prevailing view is that there are two contenders both Of whom hate the USA

One is the commander of the armed forces general shoigu other
The second is Ramzan Kadyrov who is the leaders of the Chechens, he rules them just as Putin rules Russia, iron hand dictatorship. He's a terrorist and supplies his seemingly endless supply of alu Akbar shouting cannon fodder into Ukraine especially into the Wagner irregular mercenary forces

Tho lately Ramzan has been busy with his Ichkeria problem

Either winner views human life as expendable and both are highly dangerous

The third possibility is benevolent oligarchs who want their sanctions wealth back but they'd have to battle ready to die military .

All choices lead to insane war, with chicoms slipping in back door and reclaiming Siberia.

mk5000

ā€œIā€™m not the type to look back over my shoulder, or at least I try hard not to be. Gone is gone; pretending anything else is a waste of time. But now I think I always knew there would be consequences to Lexie Madison.==ā€• Tana French, The Likeness