It's a very *__UN*lucky week in which to be took dead. -- Churchy La Femme

interests / alt.dreams.castaneda / Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

SubjectAuthor
* Intelligence breakdown of why Putin hasn't gone all in...o'Mahoney
`* say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..chris rodgers
 +* Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..slider
 |`* Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..o'Mahoney
 | `* Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..slider
 |  `* Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..o'Mahoney
 |   `* Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..LowRider44M
 |    +- Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..chris rodgers
 |    `- Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..o'Mahoney
 `- Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..o'Mahoney

1
Intelligence breakdown of why Putin hasn't gone all in...

<64il3hlpaafo5hukv9gd3jl31q55beq833@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2658&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2658

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Intelligence breakdown of why Putin hasn't gone all in...
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 15:14:35 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 07:14 UTC

https://www.newsweek.com/putins-bombers-could-devastate-ukraine-hes-holding-back-heres-why-1690494?piano_t=1

Exceptionally well thought out article. If anyone here still has the
ability to focus for a reasonable time, well worth the investment in
cognition and time.

say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<362618ea-bf79-401c-a07c-ee1201662fcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2659&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2659

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:01 UTC

are you ready for that? do we get vasoline with that?
bend over comrades, the future you can't stop.

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<op.1jh8eztd7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2660&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2660

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Subject: Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:22:01 -0000
 by: slider - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:22 UTC

> are you ready for that? do we get vasoline with that?
> bend over comrades, the future you can't stop.

### - nope there's no lube with that haha :)))

plus only 150? so lol how's 200 grab ya then??

i.e., just to make matter worse, russia's claiming that there's been some
kinda accident on one of their pipelines that delivers 1.5 million barrels
per day to the west, some severe weather incident that's knocked it out of
commission for maybe the next 2 months or so...

on top of that, russia's suggesting that the west can still purchase all
the gas/oil they need albeit 'unfriendly' countries (of which they have a
long list) will now have to PAY for it in... rubles??

so where the fuck is anyone even gonna be 'able' to trade in rubles when
all the banks wont have anything to do with that!? added to which the
ruble is worth only a quarter of what used to be, meaning they'll be
basically paying them roughly 4 times the usual amount as well!!!

thus 200... 250... even 300+ isn't totally impossible in the very near
future...

and coz we are now at war WITH russia!

and probably china too!

damn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LukqdKFfXl4

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<5asn3h5r6g9ujtrdeikfa5cgsoiu5l0hgo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2661&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2661

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:24:33 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:24 UTC

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:22:01 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>> are you ready for that? do we get vasoline with that?
>> bend over comrades, the future you can't stop.
>
>### - nope there's no lube with that haha :)))
>
>plus only 150? so lol how's 200 grab ya then??
>
>i.e., just to make matter worse, russia's claiming that there's been some
>kinda accident on one of their pipelines that delivers 1.5 million barrels
>per day to the west, some severe weather incident that's knocked it out of
>commission for maybe the next 2 months or so...
>
>on top of that, russia's suggesting that the west can still purchase all
>the gas/oil they need albeit 'unfriendly' countries (of which they have a
>long list) will now have to PAY for it in... rubles??
>
>so where the fuck is anyone even gonna be 'able' to trade in rubles when
>all the banks wont have anything to do with that!? added to which the
>ruble is worth only a quarter of what used to be, meaning they'll be
>basically paying them roughly 4 times the usual amount as well!!!
>
>thus 200... 250... even 300+ isn't totally impossible in the very near
>future...
>
>and coz we are now at war WITH russia!

You haven't been looking. "We" have been at war with Russia since
April 1945. It hasn't stopped, not once.

What a stupid thing to say Brian. Get over yourself and get off your
tin box.

>and probably china too!

Nope wrong. They have always been on the right side of history and
their only two interests are reunification of Formosa and China and
global economic domination.

Did you get that? "Economic". They need trade to keep the ChiCom
party in power and it will only stay in power if the average standard
of living of their huge peasant population continues to advance. That
can only occur if there is a "rest of the world" to trade with.

They have no interest in Putin's stupid ill thought out megalomania
(or dementia).

Again, off that tin box, ok?

>damn...
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LukqdKFfXl4

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<hksn3hlcda1rgs8la7o2ucc7ho9s3in9ho@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2662&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2662

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:28:23 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:28 UTC

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:01:28 -0700 (PDT), chris rodgers
<allreadydun@gmail.com> wrote:

>are you ready for that? do we get vasoline with that?
>bend over comrades, the future you can't stop.

Surely a retired ex-vet like you doesn't have the price of
gasoline/diesel and the consequent flow on increase in your consumer
price index as the ONLY thing to worry about?

I mean, I'm not certain where you live and don't have any interest in
that, but I'm pretty sure it's on the west coast/seaboard near or in
California, and if so, you have a fucking GREAT BIG TARGET ON YOUR
BACK with script in Cyrillic letters.

Me, I'm pretty worried about it all even though I'm half a world away
from you and waaaaaaay down near the Antarctic. Because I live in a
city and there's only ~4500 cities in the world and this is a big city
of 2M+ and we are part of the "west". You should be worried too, you
have family just like me.

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<op.1jjar20v7eafsp@slider>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2664&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2664

From: sli...@anashram.com (slider)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:10:40 -0000
 by: slider - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:10 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:24:33 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:22:01 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
> wrote:
>

>>> are you ready for that? do we get vasoline with that?
>>> bend over comrades, the future you can't stop.
>>
>> ### - nope there's no lube with that haha :)))
>>
>> plus only 150? so lol how's 200 grab ya then??
>>
>> i.e., just to make matter worse, russia's claiming that there's been
>> some
>> kinda accident on one of their pipelines that delivers 1.5 million
>> barrels
>> per day to the west, some severe weather incident that's knocked it out
>> of
>> commission for maybe the next 2 months or so...
>>
>> on top of that, russia's suggesting that the west can still purchase all
>> the gas/oil they need albeit 'unfriendly' countries (of which they have
>> long list) will now have to PAY for it in... rubles??
>>
>> so where the fuck is anyone even gonna be 'able' to trade in rubles when
>> all the banks wont have anything to do with that!? added to which the
>> ruble is worth only a quarter of what used to be, meaning they'll be
>> basically paying them roughly 4 times the usual amount as well!!!
>>
>> thus 200... 250... even 300+ isn't totally impossible in the very near
>> future...
>>
>> and coz we are now at war WITH russia!
>
> You haven't been looking. "We" have been at war with Russia since
> April 1945. It hasn't stopped, not once.

### - true! but the west had 'agreements' with russia, charters, deals,
binding arrangements built-up over decades etc, they have a permanent seat
at the UN with veto-power... yes there's been continual tension between
them and the west since the end of ww2 (a cold war) but no hot wars, no
direct conflicts between 'nuclear' nations...

until NOW! - we're breaking new ground!

> What a stupid thing to say Brian. Get over yourself and get off your
> tin box.

### - dunno what you're even talking about mate, am merely indicating to
chris that we're literally on the brink of a nuclear fucking holocaust +
the reason(s) wherein it's likely to all kick-off! (e.g., the excuses
they'll make...)

there's nothing STUPID about it except YOU completely misunderstanding...

>> and probably china too!
>
> Nope wrong. They have always been on the right side of history and
> their only two interests are reunification of Formosa and China and
> global economic domination.
>
> Did you get that? "Economic". They need trade to keep the ChiCom
> party in power and it will only stay in power if the average standard
> of living of their huge peasant population continues to advance. That
> can only occur if there is a "rest of the world" to trade with.
>
> They have no interest in Putin's stupid ill thought out megalomania
> (or dementia).

### - well you can reassure/hug yourself with that pile of bs if ya want,
but china was the ONLY nation yesterday to vote in favour of russia's
humanitarian resolution while abstaining on the wests very similar
resolution, right?

iow: if/when push comes to shove (e.g., in a nuclear war situation)
they're gonna be SIDING with russia, NOT the west!!! got it?

and besides... i only said 'probably' :)

> Again, off that tin box, ok?

### - lol piss off... who the FUCK do you think you are telling OTHER
people what to THINK & say when you can't even reason properly yourself AS
evidenced by your response to these completely harmless statements to
chris re a nuclear war is just about to start + how??? (was merely
highlighting the trigger points)

coz you've got this all wrong AGAIN! thang! duh!

and this basically because you're sooo shit SCARED (quite rightly coz am
scared too!) that you're childishly taking it out on OTHER people rather
than dealing with the REALITY of your own diminishing hours left on this
planet!?

wake the fuck up man! coz you're running around like a headless fuckin'
chicken!

YES the sky IS falling down, alright??? (there's a 98% chance of it
anyway!)

so FACE it like a MAN instead of a scared... rat!?

coz we're ALL in the SAME position... NOW! (helpless iow!)

that of being fucking roasted alive in an all-consuming global nuclear
storm!!!

it's IMMANENT!!!!

so just go home thang, and be with your family if you actually have any...

or failing that: some friends, anyone!

coz THIS is probably our LAST chance to do so!

and be calm about it... have some dignity for christsakes!

the only choice we gots left now is HOW we die??

personally, am gonna be drinking a good cup of tea and smoking a nice
joint when i say goodbye to this planet...

how about you?

are you gonna go kicking & screaming + cringing & begging to be spared
while attacking everyone around you in a blind panic??

or are you gonna calmly walk with some human fucking dignity towards your
inevitable demise?

have made MY choice... now YOU choose how it's gonna be for... YOU!

am personally all packed up and getting outta london tonite before the
shit hits the fan...

which, from the way things are progressing, can't be much longer now...

coz the west IS gonna challenge russia, right?

it's coming!

humanity obviously being too stupid to be able to even 'consider' any
other alternative, duh!

so we're fucked then! it's over!

so say goodbye nicely ok?

none of us here ever met in person but still know each other some...

and it was all kinda nice while it lasted...

best of luck then to all + see ya in another world bud...

https://youtu.be/s4VlruVG81w?t=10

slider signing off now...

over & out :)

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<460q3h9488efpctorkagomfdbbf59jlhk5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2665&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2665

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 08:38:59 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:38 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:10:40 -0000, slider <slider@anashram.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:24:33 -0000, o'Mahoney <libertidad@south.south.com>
>wrote:

>>> ### - nope there's no lube with that haha :)))
>>>
>>> plus only 150? so lol how's 200 grab ya then??
>>>
>>> i.e., just to make matter worse, russia's claiming that there's been
>>> some
>>> kinda accident on one of their pipelines that delivers 1.5 million
>>> barrels
>>> per day to the west, some severe weather incident that's knocked it out
>>> of
>>> commission for maybe the next 2 months or so...
>>>
>>> on top of that, russia's suggesting that the west can still purchase all
>>> the gas/oil they need albeit 'unfriendly' countries (of which they have
>>> long list) will now have to PAY for it in... rubles??
>>>
>>> so where the fuck is anyone even gonna be 'able' to trade in rubles when
>>> all the banks wont have anything to do with that!? added to which the
>>> ruble is worth only a quarter of what used to be, meaning they'll be
>>> basically paying them roughly 4 times the usual amount as well!!!
>>>
>>> thus 200... 250... even 300+ isn't totally impossible in the very near
>>> future...
>>>
>>> and coz we are now at war WITH russia!
>>
>> You haven't been looking. "We" have been at war with Russia since
>> April 1945. It hasn't stopped, not once.
>
>### - true! but the west had 'agreements' with russia, charters, deals,
>binding arrangements built-up over decades etc, they have a permanent seat
>at the UN with veto-power... yes there's been continual tension between
>them and the west since the end of ww2 (a cold war) but no hot wars, no
>direct conflicts between 'nuclear' nations...
>
>until NOW! - we're breaking new ground!

Three words: Cuban Missile Crisis

On the doomdsay clock, if it had existed then, we would all have been
one second to 12!

Also, we are not in direct conflict with the Russians nor is it
likely. If Putin is stupid enough to use CBR or nuclear on Ukrainian
territory, he will have enough forsight to ensure the fumes or
radiation do not waft over into a NATO country or even back into
Russia. Neither he nor NATO want to ruin Europe because that would
also be the end of mother Russia.

New ground? Yep, I agree with you on that. It's the first 21st
century complete war, not a backyard thing. The entirety of one large
advanced nation is defending itself against a giant aggressor in the
early third millennium. That's definitely new.

>> What a stupid thing to say Brian. Get over yourself and get off your
>> tin box.
>
>### - dunno what you're even talking about mate, am merely indicating to
>chris that we're literally on the brink of a nuclear fucking holocaust +
>the reason(s) wherein it's likely to all kick-off! (e.g., the excuses
>they'll make...)
>
>there's nothing STUPID about it except YOU completely misunderstanding...

Nope. I was talking about your endless pontifications, over the last
2 decades, on death, destruction and imminent apocalypse. With your
commentary on wally world as you call it. But never a negative
comment on the horrible dictatorships running the quad - North Korea,
Iran, Russia and China. In fact, you're an apologist for Russia and
its nasty dictator - and you're not alone, there are plenty of unhappy
and ungrateful types plagueing us - but at least you're not a TRUMPIST
type, I'll give you that (unlike the guy living in New Bedford who has
a thing about you).

>>> and probably china too!
>>
>> Nope wrong. They have always been on the right side of history and
>> their only two interests are reunification of Formosa and China and
>> global economic domination.
>>
>> Did you get that? "Economic". They need trade to keep the ChiCom
>> party in power and it will only stay in power if the average standard
>> of living of their huge peasant population continues to advance. That
>> can only occur if there is a "rest of the world" to trade with.
>>
>> They have no interest in Putin's stupid ill thought out megalomania
>> (or dementia).
>
>### - well you can reassure/hug yourself with that pile of bs if ya want,
>but china was the ONLY nation yesterday to vote in favour of russia's
>humanitarian resolution while abstaining on the wests very similar
>resolution, right?

Yep, right. It wants to tightrope between its ex-Leninist neighbour
and its trading partners, a balancing act. I guarantee it does NOT
provide arms or any other assistance to Russia though, Biden has
clearly warned China against that and the total economic consequences
of doing that.

>iow: if/when push comes to shove (e.g., in a nuclear war situation)
>they're gonna be SIDING with russia, NOT the west!!! got it?

No way. It will try a Switzerland and hope it doesn't get blasted out
of existence by either or both Russia and the US. It has only a
measly 300+ nukes, a fraction of the number of the US and Russia. If
a very improbable nuclear war breaks out and then escalates into total
war, cities and all, and then becomes a SPASM war (dying spasms,
letting loose the remaining missiles in SSBNs and so on), it is highly
likely in any case that any countries professing neutrality will be
annihilated. This is so, if the US and Russia lose say three quarters
of their populations, only towns and villages left, then they will NOT
want the world taken over by China, North Korea, Iran, Israel,
Australia, even New Zealand, Chile, Bolivia etc etc etc. They will
all lose their cities so that none can rebuild faster or better than
the US and Russia (what's left of them).

Got it?

>and besides... i only said 'probably' :)
>

>> Again, off that tin box, ok?
>
>### - lol piss off... who the FUCK do you think you are telling OTHER
>people what to THINK & say when you can't even reason properly yourself AS
>evidenced by your response to these completely harmless statements to
>chris re a nuclear war is just about to start + how??? (was merely
>highlighting the trigger points)

You've made a usenet profession of telling people to wise up, to agree
with you, to agree with your silly characterisations of western
civilisation and so on. You are anything but neutral on any topic you
pick even if your arguments aren't arguments at all.

>coz you've got this all wrong AGAIN! thang! duh!

No one can predict the future. No on. Men make plans, God laughs. Of
course I'm often wrong when attempting to predict what will happen in
international affairs. So is Putin, and he CREATES international
affairs. I wager he would not have invaded Ukraine if he knew a month
ago what he knows now. He fucked up. Big time. But you're wrong
too, more often. You predicted Iran would trigger a major war in the
ME. That was 2 years ago and they are on the path to peace and
nuclear agreement now/again. But this time, I'm saying the
probability of nuclear war breaking out is very low, but more
significant than it has been for decades. Yet, the US is still on
DEFCON 3. When it gets to COCKED PISTOL, then we can all fucking kiss
our arses goodbye.

>and this basically because you're sooo shit SCARED (quite rightly coz am
>scared too!) that you're childishly taking it out on OTHER people rather
>than dealing with the REALITY of your own diminishing hours left on this
>planet!?

No. I admitted to a moment, more than a moment, of fear and paranoia
when Putin made his announcement about moving nuclear forces to a
higher state of readiness. But I also said I was stoned and I was, I
had had a pipe and it is generally good shit, we buy hydro from a guy
who has a grow house somewhere. Dope can make you paranoid, you know
this from your smoking days. I'm far less concerned now, I don't wake
up thinking "has the balloon gone up while I've slept?" for instance.
I do not believe we will descend into total, spasmodic nuclear
annihilation. Even were that to occur, it would not be the end of our
species, let alone the end of life on earth. There's plenty of life
left in our old sun, at least another 5 billion years, and it only
took 500 million years for single celled organisms to evolve into
mankind. There'll be plenty of multicelled organisms - insects,
nematodes, rats, etc - left to shortcut that into perhaps only a few
hundred million years before another intelligent species evolves.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<9250f42c-7b45-4840-b07c-a170f51dd286n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2668&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2668

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: intraph...@gmail.com (LowRider44M)
 by: LowRider44M - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:00 UTC

I read the article & comments that followed it.
The comments regarding the building up of tit for tat provocations.
It was a reasoned analysis.
I have multiple THC products in the house. They just sit there.
I would only smoke to celebrate a long project completed.
Pot was excellent anti-anxiety meds from 1970-1985. 10yoa to 25yoa.
Then it stopped working. It was a great loss. I enjoyed smoking.

Playing war games and being paranoid led the USG thirty trillion in debt.
People remember the fake weapons of mass destruction that lead to Iraq II.

Your still thinking the left-right lenses work, a fascist element unites USA elites
on both sides. Their insane and we call it the uni-party.
That's why I fought with Brian about it, a bit of gratitude for helping me years ago.

I know this because of USA & NATO's behavior, VLAD made it clear, he'll take out
Washington DC if the start a land war. Otherwise the Uniparty would not be united
in fits of hysteria, making all kinds of psychotic comments.

You have never seen the cowardice, I have seen. The US elites are suicidal now.
Their delusions of grandeur shattered by the reality of imminent death by nuclear weapons.
If you knew them, like I knew them, there unwillingness to fight a nuclear war has shown
they are cowards, without morals, strategy, or a sense of proportion. USA died whimpering.

CC had a bag on for "Death As An Adviser." The idea of talking to your own death.
An analogy, for taking a cold emotional shower, having a stiff coffee and thanking the Sun for showing up.

The Long & Winding Road
https://youtu.be/oVqyZWbpRKk

"The wild and windy night / the rain washed away"

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<660833af-d6b0-42fb-9148-0542925a7328n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2669&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2669

Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: allready...@gmail.com (chris rodgers)
 by: chris rodgers - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:17 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:00:54 AM UTC-7, LowRider44M wrote:
> I read the article & comments that followed it.
> The comments regarding the building up of tit for tat provocations.
> It was a reasoned analysis.
> I have multiple THC products in the house. They just sit there.
> I would only smoke to celebrate a long project completed.
> Pot was excellent anti-anxiety meds from 1970-1985. 10yoa to 25yoa.
> Then it stopped working. It was a great loss. I enjoyed smoking.
>
> Playing war games and being paranoid led the USG thirty trillion in debt.
> People remember the fake weapons of mass destruction that lead to Iraq II.
>
> Your still thinking the left-right lenses work, a fascist element unites USA elites
> on both sides. Their insane and we call it the uni-party.
> That's why I fought with Brian about it, a bit of gratitude for helping me years ago.
>
> I know this because of USA & NATO's behavior, VLAD made it clear, he'll take out
> Washington DC if the start a land war. Otherwise the Uniparty would not be united
> in fits of hysteria, making all kinds of psychotic comments.
>
> You have never seen the cowardice, I have seen. The US elites are suicidal now.
> Their delusions of grandeur shattered by the reality of imminent death by nuclear weapons.
> If you knew them, like I knew them, there unwillingness to fight a nuclear war has shown
> they are cowards, without morals, strategy, or a sense of proportion. USA died whimpering.
>
> CC had a bag on for "Death As An Adviser." The idea of talking to your own death.
> An analogy, for taking a cold emotional shower, having a stiff coffee and thanking the Sun for showing up.
>
> The Long & Winding Road
> https://youtu.be/oVqyZWbpRKk
>
> "The wild and windy night / the rain washed away"
Hot Rod Charlie got a second today at Dubai.
son of a bitch almost won it. oh well, next year.

Re: say hello to $150 a barrel for oil ..

<59q74h5j5mbli0mh0ok37ju718ccblrni4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=2675&group=alt.dreams.castaneda#2675

From: liberti...@south.south.com (o'Mahoney)
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:32:39 +0800
 by: o'Mahoney - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 05:32 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:00:53 -0700 (PDT), LowRider44M
<intraphase@gmail.com> wrote:

>I read the article & comments that followed it.
>The comments regarding the building up of tit for tat provocations.
>It was a reasoned analysis.
>I have multiple THC products in the house. They just sit there.
>I would only smoke to celebrate a long project completed.
>Pot was excellent anti-anxiety meds from 1970-1985. 10yoa to 25yoa.
>Then it stopped working. It was a great loss. I enjoyed smoking.

Pot stops working? I call bullshit. Never has for me nor anyone I
know who can smoke it (some can't due to acute paranoia and the fact
that pot tends to unmask one's personal reality about one's self -
weak psyches cannot sometimes handle such unmasking).

And if your multiple pot products are older than a couple of years,
they won't work in any case. THC and the cannabinoids degrade over
time. You'll be smoking sawdust...

>Playing war games and being paranoid led the USG thirty trillion in debt.
>People remember the fake weapons of mass destruction that lead to Iraq II.

Sure do remember. Disgusting lies. Tony Blair is still paying the
price, moreso than George W.

I can't imagine Biden would be party to something like that. His wit
might be dulled by age but I don't think his morals are.

>Your still thinking the left-right lenses work, a fascist element unites USA elites
>on both sides. Their insane and we call it the uni-party.
>That's why I fought with Brian about it, a bit of gratitude for helping me years ago.

Everyone fights with Brian because Brian fights with everyone. He is
just antisocial on platforms like this. Probably not so in real life.

>I know this because of USA & NATO's behavior, VLAD made it clear, he'll take out
>Washington DC if the start a land war. Otherwise the Uniparty would not be united
>in fits of hysteria, making all kinds of psychotic comments.

Vlad? Vlad!!?? You call that deep fried CUNT by his given name? Now
we KNOW where your sympathies lie, and they don't lie with your own
motherland.

You're a fucking peasant and a traitor.

And what hysteria? The US didn't even raise DEFCON from where it's
been for ages, at 3. *That's* the extent of fear and hysteria your
"Vlad" raised in Washington. Lol.

>You have never seen the cowardice, I have seen. The US elites are suicidal now.
>Their delusions of grandeur shattered by the reality of imminent death by nuclear weapons.
>If you knew them, like I knew them, there unwillingness to fight a nuclear war has shown
>they are cowards, without morals, strategy, or a sense of proportion. USA died whimpering.

You are off your rocker and probably off your meds. Try smoking pot
again, it might make you more in touch with reality. Good lord!

>CC had a bag on for "Death As An Adviser." The idea of talking to your own death.

The red Indians of America have been doing this for millennia. One of
their sayings is that a *man* carries his own death on his shoulders
for all his life. Another stolen concept by the midget bullshit
artist.

>An analogy, for taking a cold emotional shower, having a stiff coffee and thanking the Sun for showing up.

No it's not analogous. And, it's we who turn up every morning, not
the sun. The sun is the benchmark and the centre of our solar system.
We've known that for many centuries now, perhaps longer.