"If value corrupts then absolute value corrupts absolutely."

interests / alt.politics / Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

SubjectAuthor
* Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For Yousuper70s
+* Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pKaunas
|+- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police26B.X929
|+- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pJohn Doe
|`* Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pP. Rick
| `- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pGovernor Swill
+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: Black Thugs Robbing A Parked Car At Whole Foods In San Francisco Shows ExectFat Cat Carlos
||+- Re: Something Is Wrong with AOCImpty
||`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
|| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|| |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|| `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||  `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: Leaked Pentagon docs show the shot-down Chinese spy balloon may have had a fAhnold
||`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth
||`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You26B.X929
|| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For Yousuper70s
| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth
| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |+- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| |`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouDavid Hartung
| | `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |  `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| |   `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
| |    +- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouKẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ
| |    `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |     `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
 +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouSiri Cruise
 |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
 `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth

Pages:12
Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1hr2q$po8$1@panix2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27494&group=alt.politics#27494

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You
Date: 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 21:58 UTC

<https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>

| Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
| Abortion
|
| If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
| service providers to block websites that discuss access to
| abortion.
<https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>

--bks

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<super70s-6BE430.17224516042023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27495&group=alt.politics#27495

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 17:22:45 -0500
 by: super70s - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 22:22 UTC

In article <u1hr2q$po8$1@panix2.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> | the bill calls divisive.
> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-
> tennessee-college-campuses/>

How many divisive topics are discussed at Republican fundraisers to stir
up the crowd into a giving mood?

Republicans -- "do as we say, not as we do."

> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
> | Abortion
> |
> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
> | abortion.
> <https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-
> posts-about-abortion/>

Good luck with that one, lol.

Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches

<XnsAFE89FFA652BCroot809495102105@0.0.0.0>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27496&group=alt.politics#27496

From: roo...@138.199.6.225 (Kaunas)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,co.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 22:43:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Kaunas - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 22:43 UTC

On 16 Apr 2023, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that

have no educational purpose or value.

Now let's talk about mentally ill queers and the parents who made them.

<https://nbc24.com/resources/media/86a09f7d-3a01-4f5e-aa55-778f8f25edb9-
medium16x9_FtC8xaNaAAIZD4X.jpg?1680882160293>

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (TND) � Days after a transgender woman carried out
a deadly mass shooting at a Christian school in Tennessee, another
transgender person was arrested in Colorado on suspicion of planning a
mass shooting at various schools and churches in the Colorado Springs
area.

William Whitworth, 19, who identifies as "Lilly," was arrested by the
Elbert County Sheriff's Office on March 31, on two counts of suspicion of
criminal attempt to commit murder in the first degree, and other charges,
according to an arrest report.

The arrest took place after police went to Whitworth's home following
calls from others inside the home that Whitworth was being violent and was
making threats to shoot up a school.

Upon arriving at the Whitworth home, investigators found a "manifesto,"
including references to past school shooters, drawings that appeared to
look like school floor plans, instructions on how to build a detonator to
a bomb and more material suggesting Whitworth was actively planning a
massacre.

No firearms were found in the home, but according to the arrest report,
Whitworth was actively planning to obtain them, and officers reportedly
found a liquid in the home used for cleaning guns.

Upon speaking to Whitworth, who officers said appeared to be drunk or
under the influence of some kind, Whitworth verified they were "a third of
the way" from perpetrating a mass shooting. Whitworth verified they were
scoping out "Timberview Middle School," where Whitworth said they had
attended for a brief time, as well as some churches.

Whitworth also had materials identifying two other schools that were "main
targets" for the attempted massacre, including another they had attended
for a brief time.

A whiteboard with the floor plan of what appeared to be a school was also
found in Whitworth's room, according to police. Whitworth had a copy of
the "Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx, as well as personal writings with
references to "Bad cops," calling them "useless garbage," and "Donald
Trump" who was referred to as a "con-man."

Whitworth was ultimately placed in custody and their bond was set at
$75,000, according to a spokesperson for Colorado's 18th Judicial
District.

After taking Whitworth into custody, officers executed a further search of
the house, finding a list of firearms and how to make them using a 3D
printer, a hit list of individuals and intended casualties for the
attempted shooting and further detailed information about how to make a
bomb.

Whitworth will face a judge during a preliminary hearing on May 5.

<https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/colorado-trans-teen-arrested-after-
police-discover-plans-to-shoot-up-local-schools-churches-transgender-
william-whitworth-lilly-colorado-springs

Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches

<fVOdnQrdRa3_HaH5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27497&group=alt.politics#27497

Subject: Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police
discover plans to shoot up schools, churches
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,co.politics,talk.politics.guns
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:10:22 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Sun, 16 Apr 2023 23:10 UTC

On 4/16/23 6:43 PM, Kaunas wrote:
> [...]
> references to "Bad cops," calling them "useless garbage," and "Donald
> Trump" who was referred to as a "con-man."
>
> Whitworth was ultimately placed in custody and their bond was set at
> $75,000, according to a spokesperson for Colorado's 18th Judicial
> District.
>
> After taking Whitworth into custody, officers executed a further search of
> the house, finding a list of firearms and how to make them using a 3D
> printer, a hit list of individuals and intended casualties for the
> attempted shooting and further detailed information about how to make a
> bomb.
>
> Whitworth will face a judge during a preliminary hearing on May 5.
>
> <https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/colorado-trans-teen-arrested-after-
> police-discover-plans-to-shoot-up-local-schools-churches-transgender-
> william-whitworth-lilly-colorado-springs

One down ... but HOW many clones and copycats still
out there ?

Gen-Z is NUTS. What dope were their parents on ? What
psychological torture did their parents inflict upon
them ?

Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches

<Pp0%L.4910884$SIb3.210062@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27498&group=alt.politics#27498

From: NoO...@private.corp (John Doe)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:29:35 GMT
 by: John Doe - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:29 UTC

> [...]
> references to "Bad cops," calling them "useless garbage," and "Donald
> Trump" who was referred to as a "con-man."
>
> Whitworth was ultimately placed in custody and their bond was set at
> $75,000, according to a spokesperson for Colorado's 18th Judicial
> District.
>
> After taking Whitworth into custody, officers executed a further search of
> the house, finding a list of firearms and how to make them using a 3D
> printer, a hit list of individuals and intended casualties for the
> attempted shooting and further detailed information about how to make a
> bomb.
>
> Whitworth will face a judge during a preliminary hearing on May 5.
>
> <https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/colorado-trans-teen-arrested-after-
> police-discover-plans-to-shoot-up-local-schools-churches-transgender-
> william-whitworth-lilly-colorado-springs

Gay, straightr, trans, tom-boys, effeminet men, all are as God made them. It's the people who hate others for how they were born that's the truly
sad part because those people are self-made dregs of hummanity.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<so4p3id7pjtrhlv4ll1s2n3omp8ukifmid@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27499&group=alt.politics#27499

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:31:13 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:31 UTC

On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> | the bill calls divisive.
><https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>

> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
> | Abortion
> |
> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
> | abortion.
><https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>
> --bks

You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
anything you want.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1i574$brv$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27502&group=alt.politics#27502

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:51:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:51 UTC

Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
>> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
>> | the bill calls divisive.
>> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
>> | Abortion
>> |
>> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
>> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
>> | abortion.
>You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>anything you want.

Cite for this bullshit?

--bks

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1i5i2$8rd$3@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27503&group=alt.politics#27503

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:57:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:57 UTC

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> | the bill calls divisive.

> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
> | Abortion

| Republican state officials in Louisiana ask lawmakers to
| ban the study of racism at universities, citing divisive
| 'inglorious aspects' of US history
<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/republican-state-officials-in-louisiana-ask-lawmakers-to-ban-the-study-of-racism-at-universities-citing-divisive-inglorious-aspects-of-us-history/ar-AA19VjfV>

--bks

Re: Black Thugs Robbing A Parked Car At Whole Foods In San Francisco Shows Exectly Why The Store Is Shutting Down

<3f59ede1cd83a723eadc4b9778745667@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27505&group=alt.politics#27505

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 03:21:57 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Black Thugs Robbing A Parked Car At Whole Foods In San Francisco Shows Exectly Why The Store Is Shutting Down
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.
From: fcc...@usa.us (Fat Cat Carlos)
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>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=";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
 by: Fat Cat Carlos - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 01:21 UTC

> Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>>
>> We've got to get rid of the nigger lovers and their enablers.

Whole Foods is temporarily closing a large store in downtown San Francisco
due to concerns over employee safety, the company said on Wednesday.

The closure arrives roughly a week after the high-profile killing of Cash
App Founder Bob Lee in San Francisco, which sparked crime fears among some
city residents.

Overall, crime in San Francisco is down nearly 10% this year compared to
last year, but homicides are up 20% and robberies are up more than 13%,
San Francisco crime data shows.

New video uploaded to social media yesterday shows Asian tourists from
Indonesia getting their �Welcome to San Francisco� moment as all their
stuff is taken by armed thugs in the Whole Foods parking garage.

<https://vidmaxviral.com/video/218506-thugs-robbing-a-parked-car-at-whole-
foods-in-san-francisco-shows-exectly-why-the-store-is-shutting-down>

Re: Leaked Pentagon docs show the shot-down Chinese spy balloon may have had a feature known as 'synthetic aperture radar' that can see through certain materials, WaPo reports

<5556155bba06c298a7aa13e0995989f2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27506&group=alt.politics#27506

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 03:58:15 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Leaked Pentagon docs show the shot-down Chinese spy balloon may have had a feature known as 'synthetic aperture radar' that can see through certain materials, WaPo reports
From: ahn...@fuckbiden.com (Ahnold)
 by: Ahnold - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 01:58 UTC

>> | Professors and students get okay to shoot transgenders.

The shot-down Chinese spy balloon may have had synthetic aperture radar,
the Washington Post reports.

The technology has the ability to observe objects in the dark or through
clouds.

SAR is used around the world by organizations like NASA and the European
Space Agency.

In February, a high-altitude balloon with surveillance capabilities
connected to China flew over the continental US before being shot down
over the Atlantic.

At the time, much about the balloon wasn't known publicly, but a new trove
of Pentagon documents leaked on Discord show it � and up to four other
previously unknown spy balloons like it � could have had a feature known
as "synthetic aperture radar" that can see through certain objects, the
Washington Post reported.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/leaked-pentagon-docs-show-the-shot-
down-chinese-spy-balloon-may-have-had-a-feature-known-as-synthetic-
aperture-radar-that-can-see-through-certain-materials-wapo-reports/ar-
AA19UIZP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=65bd8962aa534d23d6f8e02e36887c27&ei=44>

Re: Something Is Wrong with AOC

<81602e67aa4c03b461cffdd0ebd10cc0@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27507&group=alt.politics#27507

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc
From: imp...@kellogs.com (Impty)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==";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:34:25 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Something Is Wrong with AOC
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.
 by: Impty - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 02:34 UTC

On 16 Apr 2023, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) posted some

> AOC should be put in jail with a bunch of lesbian trannies.

AOC Needs to GO: Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is a
Marxist revolutionary masquerading as a �defender� of �our democracy�.

Of course, AOC�s definition of �democracy� is not inclusive at all. It is
highly restrictive. Democracy, according to AOC and her fellow Democrats,
is reserved only for the anointed few who believe in the same insanity
that she (and her donors) do.

That is why AOC�s recent tirades against the Supreme Court are so
troubling.

Up until recently, AOC could be ignored as an ignorant backbencher in
Congress who got the perks of having a safe seat in Congress with no real
responsibility. Now, however, she has committee assignments. As her
stature on the Hill grows, her media profile expands, and her deleterious
impact on our society increases.

AOC is Getting More Powerful
AOC is already looking to run against Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) for
the junior senator�s seat in the next election cycle. Even if AOC
ultimately buggers off from that approach, she is clearly going to
continue being a one-woman wrecking crew for our national politics.

Take her stunning opposition to the recent Supreme Court rulings on
abortion. Certainly, that is a Congresswoman�s right to express
disagreement with members of another coequal branch of government.
Although, she has taken it to the extreme. AOC is now demanding that both
the Legislative Branch, and more importantly, the Executive Branch as led
by President Joe Biden, simply ignore the Supreme Court rulings with which
they disagree.

Of course, AOC has a disturbing double-standard on this issue. When it was
former President Donald J. Trump was issuing executive orders limiting
immigration, AOC and her gal pals on the Left were insisting that Trump be
made to comport both with congressional as well as Supreme Court standards
and rulings.

To be fair, at the time, she was correct. No president may issue executive
orders or act outside of the written law. What�s more, presidents�and
congress�are required to follow Supreme Court rulings after they�ve been
handed down.

It�s Not Fascism When AOC Does It
Flash forward to three years after Trump is out of office and it�s the
Democrats who have the reins of power (at least in the Executive Branch)
and AOC is now telling her party to do precisely what she was arguing
against the GOP doing when they were in charge. I am not writing this
point out the hypocrisy of AOC and the Left.

That�s a tired old trope on the Right and doesn�t get anyone, anywhere.
Everyone fundamentally knows that the road to power is paved by hypocrisy
and betrayal. The Democrats�particularly ideological hacks, like AOC�take
the cake in the hypocrisy department.

The issue is that AOC is likely in violation of Congressional standards.
Even though a Congresswoman cannot be impeached as a president or even a
judge can be, they can be removed from office by a two-thirds vote in the
House of Representatives.

Making AOC Pay
It is unlikely that the GOP, despite having control over the House, has
the votes to push AOC out. But they should still make a big spectacle
about her continual violations of Congressional standards. What�s more,
Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) should immediately remove AOC
from any of her committee assignments, relegating her to the backbench
where she belongs.

It is not acceptable for elected members of the Legislative Branch to
openly call both for her branch as well as the Executive Branch to flout
the rulings of the United States Supreme Court, the hallmark of the
Judicial Branch. We�ve already struggled with more than a century�s worth
of excesses from the Executive Branch and a consistently weak Legislative
Branch.

The last thing we need now is a war upon the third branch, the Judicial,
in which Leftist partisans in the other two branches simply cherry-pick
which rulings they will follow based on their short-sighted ideological
preferences.

Especially when they will have set a new precedent which the other side
will definitely follow and abuse as much as the Left intends to. AOC is
proving to be far too dangerous our actual representative democracy by
abusing her position to influence people into flouting our Constitutional
norms.

Only the GOP-controlled House can punish her and put her in her place.
They cannot abide for the sickening abuses she and her Left-wing
colleagues are calling for. Not if we plan to save our democracy.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/something-is-wrong-with-aoc/ar-
AA19Wcg4?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=936574f22803446c8e01a9e04b209709&ei=57>

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<uavp3idonc7anq1h8lkr65ot4h446sd1al@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27519&group=alt.politics#27519

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:07:18 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 08:07 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:51:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>>You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>>anything you want.
>
>Cite for this bullshit?
>
> --bks

You're the one making the claim. I just stated the simple, obvious
fact that the First amendment does not say that a teacher can teach
anything he/she/it wants.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1jfda$31ojq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27522&group=alt.politics#27522

From: chine.b...@www.yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:51:54 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:51 UTC

Blue Lives Matter wrote:

> Yeah, I approve of the following... from your cite
>
> "Platforms are currently watching a case in the Supreme Court which
> argues that tech companies can in fact be held liable for content
> promoted on their platforms."

Yeah, idiot. You're so hot to Destroy all those evil liberal
social media for spanking liars like Tiny Don and Marjoe. You
thought Elon Musk would reshape Twitter and thus all internet into
a conservative eden.

Yeah, junking 230 will shut down social media services. Here's a
clue: before these evil liberals offerred these free services, all
this was already available on the internet through myriad
anonymous servers so that it was nigh impossible to enforce
copyrights or track down child porn or all the other abuses you'll
whine about next.

230 allows servers to straddle common carriers and newspapers.

You want to make law enforcement on the internet impossible just
because Tiny got spanked for being an asshole.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<2hkq3idpljtlbbfhqt2p415b3ike3hmp8p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27532&group=alt.politics#27532

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:13:13 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 14:13 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:29:23 -0500, super70s
<super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <so4p3id7pjtrhlv4ll1s2n3omp8ukifmid@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>> ><https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-ten
>> >nessee-college-campuses/>
>> >

>> You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>> anything you want.
>
>Then aren't you happy you won't be able to "teach" someone not to commit
>abortion or that battlefield weapons are necessary for normal self
>defense.

I have no problem teaching appropriately aged kids about abortion in
the public school, as long as it's neither promoted nor inhibited.

BTW, there are no battlefield weapons available to the general public.
Only ignorant fools believe otherwise.

>But of course that'll go on in private schools where Republican
>neo-fascists running their state governments have no direct oversight.

I don't know nor care what goes on in private schools. People have a
right to teach their children whatever they think they should be
taught.

>Your party has gone so off the rails it's funny.

I have no party..

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1jogr$3359u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27536&group=alt.politics#27536

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 08:27:22 -0700
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 15:27 UTC

On 4/16/2023 5:31 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

>> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
>> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
>> | the bill calls divisive.
>> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>>

>> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
>> | Abortion
>> |
>> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
>> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
>> | abortion.
>> <https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>>
>> --bks
>

> You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
> anything you want.

Firstly, the law as passed is far different than the law as originally
proposed and does not restrict, unlike in Florida, what can be taught
(https://reason.com/volokh/2023/04/17/state-higher-ed-reform-roundup-tennessee/).

Secondly, restrictions on private schools would violate the First
Amendment for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Thirdly, restrictions on public schools would for the most part not
violate the First Amendment because the government itself is speaking
and can require their employees to teach (or not teach) certain things
as part of their job duties. However in the case of universities, there
is unsettled law that professors have the "academic freedom" to teach
what they want to even when their employer (the government) doesn't like it.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1jphl$33du9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27537&group=alt.politics#27537

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 08:44:51 -0700
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 15:44 UTC

On 4/17/2023 4:00 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

>> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
>> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
>> | the bill calls divisive.
>> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>>

>> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
>> | Abortion
>> |
>> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
>> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
>> | abortion.
>> <https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>>
>> --bks
>

> Yeah, I approve of the following... from your cite
>
> "Platforms are currently watching a case in the Supreme Court which
> argues that tech companies can in fact be held liable for content
> promoted on their platforms."

The result of that case may or may not impact the Texas law because the
case only involves whether Section 230 immunizes a provider from
recommendations its automated algorithms make of other people's content.
In contrast, the Texas law places a much heavier burden on providers to
censor other people's content.

Therefore assuming the providers lose, it's still possible the Texas law
goes too far. Even if the providers win, it's not certain the Texas law
would have to fall too because the censored speech is (at least in
Texas) an integral part of a crime.

Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches

<aa685034ee8dce1f118d5857050c1797@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27541&group=alt.politics#27541

From: p.r...@gmail.com (P. Rick)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:49:42 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,co.politics,talk.politics.guns
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
Comments: This message was transferred to Usenet via mail2news gateway at
<mail2news@neodome.net>. Please send questions and concerns to
<admin@neodome.net>. Report inappropriate use to <abuse@neodome.net>.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";
mail-complaints-to="abuse@neodome.net"
Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
 by: P. Rick - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 19:49 UTC

In article <XnsAFE89FFA652BCroot809495102105@0.0.0.0>
Kaunas <root@138.199.6.225> wrote:

> [...]
> references to "Bad cops," calling them "useless garbage," and "Donald
> Trump" who was referred to as a "con-man."
>
> Whitworth was ultimately placed in custody and their bond was set at
> $75,000, according to a spokesperson for Colorado's 18th Judicial
> District.
>
> After taking Whitworth into custody, officers executed a further search of
> the house, finding a list of firearms and how to make them using a 3D
> printer, a hit list of individuals and intended casualties for the
> attempted shooting and further detailed information about how to make a
> bomb.
>
> Whitworth will face a judge during a preliminary hearing on May 5.
>
> <https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/colorado-trans-teen-arrested-after-
> police-discover-plans-to-shoot-up-local-schools-churches-transgender-
> william-whitworth-lilly-colorado-springs

Sterilize the parents. Parents are 100% responsible for the
actions of their mentally ill sexually undeveloped offspring.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<5rgr3itddglgcjrqdqsec5p9i0rp4fpgaq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27553&group=alt.politics#27553

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 18:11:53 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:11 UTC

On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> | the bill calls divisive.
><https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>

"The bill lists 17 different divisive topics not to be discussed such
as whether one race or sex is inherently superior or inferior to
another race or sex.

It also bans teaching an individual by virtue of the individual’s race
or sex is inherently privileged, racist, sexist, or oppressive,
whether consciously or unconsciously."

In other words, they would require teaching the truth, not propaganda.

> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
> | Abortion
> |
> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
> | abortion.
><https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>
> --bks

"This week, a federal appeals court ruled that though mifepristone
could still be used for abortions, it can no longer be prescribed by
mail."

If a web site was attempting to circumvent the law, that, in itself
would be an illegal act...duh.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<k3hr3i95s2j1m01nf17nbcrak7e5g2oh1u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27554&group=alt.politics#27554

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 18:14:07 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:14 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:44:26 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Blue Girl<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>Cite for this bullshit?
>>
>>You're the one making the claim.
>
>No, I'm the one reporting the facts. You're the one who didn't
>even read the second story, which has nothing to do with teaching.
>
> --bks

Why did you snip this part?

" I just stated the simple, obvious
fact that the First amendment does not say that a teacher can teach
anything he/she/it wants."

Oh and your post did discuss teaching. Don't you read your own
garbage before you you post it?

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<l8hr3ip30tnv9iq77jphf0g3me1e59plta@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27556&group=alt.politics#27556

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 18:16:24 -0400
 by: NoBody - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:16 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:57:38 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
>> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
>> | the bill calls divisive.
>
>> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
>> | Abortion
>

> | Republican state officials in Louisiana ask lawmakers to
> | ban the study of racism at universities, citing divisive
> | 'inglorious aspects' of US history
><https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/republican-state-officials-in-louisiana-ask-lawmakers-to-ban-the-study-of-racism-at-universities-citing-divisive-inglorious-aspects-of-us-history/ar-AA19VjfV>
>
> --bks

Your cite leads to:

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/louisiana-republican-party-pushes-ban-on-diversity-studies/article_80c692e2-da1a-11ed-b431-77c4585ca99f.html

Which makes the initial claim without citing the resolution itself. In
short, more lib garbage.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1kjjd$378m9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27559&group=alt.politics#27559

From: now...@nowhere.com (Josh Rosenbluth)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700
 by: Josh Rosenbluth - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 23:09 UTC

On 4/17/2023 3:11 PM, NoBody wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

>> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
>> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
>> | the bill calls divisive.
>> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>>

> "The bill lists 17 different divisive topics not to be discussed such
> as whether one race or sex is inherently superior or inferior to
> another race or sex.
>
> It also bans teaching an individual by virtue of the individual’s race
> or sex is inherently privileged, racist, sexist, or oppressive,
> whether consciously or unconsciously."
>
> In other words, they would require teaching the truth, not propaganda.

Whether white people are privileged because of their race is an opinion,
not a fact - and one worthy of debate in a school.

>> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
>> | Abortion
>> |
>> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
>> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
>> | abortion.
>> <https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>>
>> --bks
>
> "This week, a federal appeals court ruled that though mifepristone
> could still be used for abortions, it can no longer be prescribed by
> mail."
>
> If a web site was attempting to circumvent the law, that, in itself
> would be an illegal act...duh.

that's correct, but the court ruling outlawing mifepristone by mail was
put on hold by Justice Alito, so it's not illegal right now.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<3cmr3ild9vqlc3eoq62f4tmo3t08daigo1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27562&group=alt.politics#27562

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 19:44:22 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 23:44 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
<noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On 4/17/2023 3:11 PM, NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>>>

>> "The bill lists 17 different divisive topics not to be discussed such
>> as whether one race or sex is inherently superior or inferior to
>> another race or sex.
>>
>> It also bans teaching an individual by virtue of the individual’s race
>> or sex is inherently privileged, racist, sexist, or oppressive,
>> whether consciously or unconsciously."
>>
>> In other words, they would require teaching the truth, not propaganda.
>
>Whether white people are privileged because of their race is an opinion,
>not a fact - and one worthy of debate in a school.

School is not the place for that.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<Doidnc9hX_OSlKP5nZ2dnZfqn_EAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27569&group=alt.politics#27569

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: 26BX...@zoq22u.net (26B.X929)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 23:05:51 -0400
 by: 26B.X929 - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 03:05 UTC

Fascist DNC Sez NO amendments for you ...

Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover plans to shoot up schools, churches

<sics3ipiiuhu8uoliv7lrvgc2gdu356v4r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27576&group=alt.politics#27576

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,co.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:02:33 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:02 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 21:49:42 +0200 (CEST), "P. Rick" <p.rick@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sterilize the parents. Parents are 100% responsible for the
>actions of their mentally ill sexually undeveloped offspring.

Looks like it's too late to sterilize *your* parents.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<8lcs3i1aagluoqqjptb6lb939nrposbkma@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27577&group=alt.politics#27577

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:05:30 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:05 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:07:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:51:48 -0000 (UTC), bks@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:

>>>You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>>>anything you want.
>>
>>Cite for this bullshit?
>>
>> --bks
>
>You're the one making the claim. I just stated the simple, obvious
>fact that the First amendment does not say that a teacher can teach
>anything he/she/it wants.

You wrote, "You can say or write anything you eant, [sic] Dumbass, but you can't teach
anything you want."

Back it up or shut it.

Swill