Talkers are no good doers. -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"

interests / alt.politics / Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

SubjectAuthor
* Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
+- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For Yousuper70s
+* Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pKaunas
|+- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police26B.X929
|+- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pJohn Doe
|`* Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pP. Rick
| `- Re: Ugly obese mentally ill trans teen arrested after Colorado police discover pGovernor Swill
+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: Black Thugs Robbing A Parked Car At Whole Foods In San Francisco Shows ExectFat Cat Carlos
||+- Re: Something Is Wrong with AOCImpty
||`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
|| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|| |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|| `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||  `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBradley K. Sherman
||+- Re: Leaked Pentagon docs show the shot-down Chinese spy balloon may have had a fAhnold
||`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth
||`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You26B.X929
|| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
|`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For Yousuper70s
| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
+* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
|`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth
| +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |+- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| |`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouDavid Hartung
| | `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |  `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| |   `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouNoBody
| |    +- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouKẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ
| |    `* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
| |     `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
| `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
`* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouBlue Lives Matter
 +* Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouSiri Cruise
 |`- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouGovernor Swill
 `- Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For YouJosh Rosenbluth

Pages:12
Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<arcs3idaap5d2643preun2p4itj0u5188o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27578&group=alt.politics#27578

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:08:42 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:08 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:29:23 -0500, super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>In article <so4p3id7pjtrhlv4ll1s2n3omp8ukifmid@4ax.com>,
> Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>> You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>> anything you want.
>
>Then aren't you happy you won't be able to "teach" someone not to commit
>abortion or that battlefield weapons are necessary for normal self
>defense.
>
>But of course that'll go on in private schools where Republican
>neo-fascists running their state governments have no direct oversight.
>
>Your party has gone so off the rails it's funny.

The party leadership knows it's support is eroding. They know they have to do something
about it. They're picking up black and hispanic votes but not fast enough to replace the
Nazis and White Supremacists giving them a bad name.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<q0ds3ipuh5oi19n37e0arr1046uev8mcdm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27579&group=alt.politics#27579

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:12:18 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:12 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:13:13 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>I don't know nor care what goes on in private schools. People have a
>right to teach their children whatever they think they should be
>taught.

Speaking of ignorance . . .

Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Swill
--
Why should the state be funding local libraries? - Nobody/Kremlin Girl

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<b8ds3ip79ka3gr92bh42kkebs7i96kvqpe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27580&group=alt.politics#27580

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:14:19 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:14 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 23:05:51 -0400, "26B.X929" <26BX929@zoq22u.net> wrote:

>Fascist RNC Sez NO amendments for you ...

I don't want anything from the RNC except it's extinction.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<ccds3i1gdabv31c9092rl4ikvco8ns6791@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27581&group=alt.politics#27581

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:16:51 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:16 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 05:51:54 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, I approve of the following... from your cite
>>
>> "Platforms are currently watching a case in the Supreme Court which
>> argues that tech companies can in fact be held liable for content
>> promoted on their platforms."
>
>Yeah, idiot. You're so hot to Destroy all those evil liberal
>social media for spanking liars like Tiny Don and Marjoe. You
>thought Elon Musk would reshape Twitter and thus all internet into
>a conservative eden.
>
>Yeah, junking 230 will shut down social media services. Here's a
>clue: before these evil liberals offerred these free services, all
>this was already available on the internet through myriad
>anonymous servers so that it was nigh impossible to enforce
>copyrights or track down child porn or all the other abuses you'll
>whine about next.
>
>230 allows servers to straddle common carriers and newspapers.
>
>You want to make law enforcement on the internet impossible just
>because Tiny got spanked for being an asshole.

You on *fire* girl!

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<1hds3itkrkde1pq1nkd13k6959mmnsase9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27582&group=alt.politics#27582

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:19:22 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:19 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>

The SCOTUS will knock this bullshit down in a heartbeat. Only Thomas would vote for it.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<mjds3i9g3imj8vvd0qcvuu7381feslt9l5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27583&group=alt.politics#27583

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:21:07 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:21 UTC

On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 19:44:22 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
><noway@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On 4/17/2023 3:11 PM, NoBody wrote:

>>> "The bill lists 17 different divisive topics not to be discussed such
>>> as whether one race or sex is inherently superior or inferior to
>>> another race or sex.
>>>
>>> It also bans teaching an individual by virtue of the individual’s race
>>> or sex is inherently privileged, racist, sexist, or oppressive,
>>> whether consciously or unconsciously."
>>>
>>> In other words, they would require teaching the truth, not propaganda.
>>
>>Whether white people are privileged because of their race is an opinion,
>>not a fact - and one worthy of debate in a school.
>

>School is not the place for that.

School is EXACTLY the place for that. But it is the kind of thing a high school dropout
would think. Especially if he always got picked last for the debating team and his team
always lost.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1j7ua$qhc$2@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27584&group=alt.politics#27584

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:44:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:44 UTC

Blue Girl<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
>>>anything you want.
>>
>>Cite for this bullshit?
>
>You're the one making the claim.

No, I'm the one reporting the facts. You're the one who didn't
even read the second story, which has nothing to do with teaching.

--bks

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<dl9q3i1srlqkqvrdmsc7db9euh7ih1hdva@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27585&group=alt.politics#27585

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:00:47 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 11:00 UTC

On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> | the bill calls divisive.
><https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-tennessee-college-campuses/>
>

> | Texas Could Push Tech Platforms to Censor Posts About
> | Abortion
> |
> | If passed, the proposed law would also require internet
> | service providers to block websites that discuss access to
> | abortion.
><https://www.wired.com/story/texas-could-push-tech-platforms-to-censor-posts-about-abortion/>
>
> --bks

Yeah, I approve of the following... from your cite

"Platforms are currently watching a case in the Supreme Court which
argues that tech companies can in fact be held liable for content
promoted on their platforms."

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<super70s-DAFAB2.07292317042023@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27586&group=alt.politics#27586

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 07:29:23 -0500
 by: super70s - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:29 UTC

In article <so4p3id7pjtrhlv4ll1s2n3omp8ukifmid@4ax.com>,
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2023 21:58:50 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
> wrote:

> > | Professors and students on Tennessee college and university
> > | campuses could face penalties for discussing topics that
> > | the bill calls divisive.
> ><https://www.actionnews5.com/2023/04/15/new-bill-could-ban-certain-topics-ten
> >nessee-college-campuses/>
> >

> You can say or write anything you eant, Dumbass, but you can't teach
> anything you want.

Then aren't you happy you won't be able to "teach" someone not to commit
abortion or that battlefield weapons are necessary for normal self
defense.

But of course that'll go on in private schools where Republican
neo-fascists running their state governments have no direct oversight.

Your party has gone so off the rails it's funny.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<Ff-cnd-N3J76DKP5nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27590&group=alt.politics#27590

Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 07:47:35 -0500
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: jun...@nogood.com (David Hartung)
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:47 UTC

On 4/17/23 18:44, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
> <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/17/2023 3:11 PM, NoBody wrote:

>>> "The bill lists 17 different divisive topics not to be discussed such
>>> as whether one race or sex is inherently superior or inferior to
>>> another race or sex.
>>>
>>> It also bans teaching an individual by virtue of the individual’s race
>>> or sex is inherently privileged, racist, sexist, or oppressive,
>>> whether consciously or unconsciously."
>>>
>>> In other words, they would require teaching the truth, not propaganda.
>>
>> Whether white people are privileged because of their race is an opinion,
>> not a fact - and one worthy of debate in a school.
>

> School is not the place for that.

It depends upon the school, and the class. In middle school, I agree. In
a high school civics class, yes, In a college math course, absolutely
not, in a college version of high school civics, yes. These are just
some examples, but rational people will understand.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<mk8t3it2u12oerjussc7p6d2bp8khbnnre@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27596&group=alt.politics#27596

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:08:15 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 14:08 UTC

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 07:47:35 -0500, David Hartung <junk@nogood.com>
wrote:

>On 4/17/23 18:44, Blue Lives Matter wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:09:32 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
>> <noway@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Whether white people are privileged because of their race is an opinion,
>>> not a fact - and one worthy of debate in a school.
>>

>> School is not the place for that.
>
>It depends upon the school, and the class. In middle school, I agree. In
>a high school civics class, yes, In a college math course, absolutely
>not, in a college version of high school civics, yes. These are just
>some examples, but rational people will understand.

Colleges are the ONLY places I approve of education that permits any
kind of discussions about race, religion, or social relatonships,
other than the history of such. It's too easy for a teacher to be
biased on those issues and influencing a captive audience of a public
school. Where people are voluntarily subjecting themslves to a
teacher's bias is the only place for those things.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<uqo04id6lh3kmfcm3vru1qr34pshrgpi1v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27661&group=alt.politics#27661

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:55:54 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:55 UTC

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:08:15 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>Colleges are the ONLY places I approve of education that permits any
>kind of discussions about race, religion, or social relatonships,
>other than the history of such. It's too easy for a teacher to be
>biased on those issues and influencing a captive audience of a public
>school. Where people are voluntarily subjecting themslves to a
>teacher's bias is the only place for those things.

Which marks you as a bigot.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<a3334ip6vlpp6ak770j9lub92h4iecvos9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27688&group=alt.politics#27688

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:03:49 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Thu, 20 Apr 2023 19:03 UTC

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 02:05:30 -0400, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:07:18 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
>wrote:

>You wrote, "You can say or write anything you eant, [sic] Dumbass, but you can't teach
>anything you want."
>
>Back it up or shut it.

"Shut it" it is.

Coward.

Swill
--
Trump hat: "Barak Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barak Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know, but I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<lsr44it88f7h2bi8vbriggkascnfu5s1ce@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27705&group=alt.politics#27705

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 07:12:38 -0400
 by: NoBody - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 11:12 UTC

On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:55:54 -0400, Governor Swill
<governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:08:15 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
>wrote:
>
>>Colleges are the ONLY places I approve of education that permits any
>>kind of discussions about race, religion, or social relatonships,
>>other than the history of such. It's too easy for a teacher to be
>>biased on those issues and influencing a captive audience of a public
>>school. Where people are voluntarily subjecting themslves to a
>>teacher's bias is the only place for those things.
>
>Which marks you as a bigot.
>
>Swill

Swill's mental disconnect in action.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<u1ug89$2qsou$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27711&group=alt.politics#27711

From: forg...@su.ck (Kẻ giả mạo là sâu bọ)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 10:13:44 -0700
 by: Kẻ giả mạo là - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:13 UTC

On 4/21/2023 4:12 AM, NoBody wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:55:54 -0400, Governor Swill
> <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:08:15 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Colleges are the ONLY places I approve of education that permits any
>>> kind of discussions about race, religion, or social relatonships,
>>> other than the history of such. It's too easy for a teacher to be
>>> biased on those issues and influencing a captive audience of a public
>>> school. Where people are voluntarily subjecting themslves to a
>>> teacher's bias is the only place for those things.
>>
>> Which marks you as a bigot.
>>
>> Swill
>
> Swill's

a hundred percent correct on this, you fucking useless know-nothing
bigot.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<uuh54iltql3t7bvuitjmb28tcqb7l8h9fr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27712&group=alt.politics#27712

From: Iron_Wh...@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:30:49 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:30 UTC

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 07:12:38 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:55:54 -0400, Governor Swill
><governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 10:08:15 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Colleges are the ONLY places I approve of education that permits any
>>>kind of discussions about race, religion, or social relatonships,
>>>other than the history of such. It's too easy for a teacher to be
>>>biased on those issues and influencing a captive audience of a public
>>>school. Where people are voluntarily subjecting themslves to a
>>>teacher's bias is the only place for those things.
>>
>>Which marks you as a bigot.
>>
>>Swill
>
>Swill's mental disconnect in action.

It's just "Rudy" being his half-witted self.

Re: Fascist GOP Says No First Amendment For You

<ogi64ipb9vdearutsajc2rgcp0v4u7mbnk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=27722&group=alt.politics#27722

From: governor...@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 22:45:14 -0400
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 02:45 UTC

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:30:49 -0400, Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA>
wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 07:12:38 -0400, NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 17:55:54 -0400, Governor Swill
>><governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Which marks you as a bigot.
>>>
>>>Swill
>>
>>Swill's mental disconnect in action.
>

>It's just "Rudy" being his half-witted self.

Why don't you girls go get a room?

Lol!

Swill