Rascal, am I? Take THAT! -- Errol Flynn

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!

SubjectAuthor
* U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
+* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!ZalekBloom
|`* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
| +- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!ZalekBloom
| +- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
| `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
|  +* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!a a
|  |`- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Piotr
|  `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!ZalekBloom
|   `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Russet Bulba
|    +- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
|    `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Piotr
|     +* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
|     |`* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Cameo
|     | `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Piotr
|     |  `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!andal
|     |   `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Piotr
|     |    `- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!andal
|     `* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
|      `- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia
+* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Zexon
|+* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Andrey
||`- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Piotr
|`- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Hreczecha
`* Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Cameo
 `- Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!Basia

Pages:12
Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!

<t2o5b5$dbe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=32792&group=soc.culture.polish#32792

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 02:06:29 -0000 (UTC)
<t2ns5n$1m4b$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<f815a17c-3e21-4400-bd56-acf953c4da4an@googlegroups.com>
 by: andal - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 02:06 UTC

On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 18:33:59 -0700 (PDT), Piotr wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> > and continues, claiming an insight as a woman:
>> >
>> > "Pan spojrzy na to zdjecie raz jeszcze panie Karts. Wiem ze trudno
>> > bedzie panu zrobic to kobiecym okiem ale prosze sprobowac, moze dac
>> > zonie, corce, do obejrzenia i spytac co sadzi. [...] wypierdek
>> > komunistyczny sie usmiecha- wychowywany pewnie w przeswiadczeniu o
>> > swojej pre-destynacji do rzadzenia w Polsce."
>> > Basia https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/AuXPKMaCK40/m/
>> VMDSaPfmCAAJ
>> >
>> > He is also the same guy who "proved" I was a Communist secret police
>> > spy, because ... I worked at the Department of Remote Sensing of the
>> > Sea and from the department he deduced that we were using marine
>> > remote sensing equipment (an AVHRR receiver for satellite data on sea
>> > surface temperature), to ... listen on the local phone calls by the
>> > members of the antiCommunist opposition...
>> >
>> > So before you thank "Basia" for his information on other people, I
>> > would check what your "Basia" writes to the people he is NOT trying
>> > to sweet-talk...
>> >
>> > ====
>> > Piotr
>> mr.Trela, please, do take your crap somewhere else
>>
>> every Pole knows you are sent to Canada with commies mission and to spy
>> on Polish patriots
>
> You mean like Mr. Andrew da Lancia - who was recognized on scp by
> Wieslaw Kochanski,
> as the same person who worked with Mr. Kochanski in Teatr Wielki in
> Warsaw, and was there a member of ORMO, Voluntary Reserve of the
> [Communist Police], known at the time
> for attacking the antiCommunist protesters and Jews?
>
> The same Andrew da Lancia who despite Polish borders being closed. got
> from the Communist authorities a passport allowing him to leave Poland
> for the West, in 1981, i.e. precisely at the time when the secret
> police in Poland was intensely recruiting people to infiltrate
> pro-Solidarity groups in the West - to weaken Western response to the
> banning of Solidarity and imposition of the martial law they were
> planning in the next few months?
>
> The same Andrew da Lancia - who ever since the Communism in Poland
> collapsed in 1989, and with it,
> the Communist funding for the foreign operatives, had to earn his keep
> by "washing dishes and
> cleaning toilets". Other people emigrated to the West to earn university
> degrees, to get well paying jobs,
> to advance professionally. Why did _you_ come to Canada, Mr. da Lancia
> - to "wash dishes and clean toilets"
> for the rest of your life?
>
> The same Andrew da Lancia - who thinks that he would discredit the
> prime minister of the country that accepted him from a political
> refugee camp - by calling him "jewstin", and who responds to his
> Jewish adversaries -
> with neoNazi "jokes" about murdering Jews in Auschwitz? Did you learn
> those jokes while preparing with your fellow ORMO-man to break up, with
> bats and pipes, "Zionist" protests against the Party?

mr.Trela, pleeeeeeeeeeeease, no more jokes

you know very well what I mean so drop stupid questions

now, btw, update your 'registry'

I left Poland for the first time in 1969 to visit DDR, USSR, Hungry,
Bulgaria, Romania;; 1974 Sweden, 1976-1977 USA, 1980 Netherland, 1981
France & Italy, from last one I came to Canada.
Each time coming back (with exception of two last ones) I paid a huge tax
in US$
Knowing living standards in those demoNcratic countries I knew what people
like YOU will do with my fatherland so decided to choose freedom.

You, while living in Poland never witnessed communist yet were serving
Kiszczak who rewarded you with passport to Canada, to spread Markxism
here, I admit you do excellent job.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: U.S. Army General CAPTURED in Mariupol with AZOV Nazis!