"The following is not for the weak of heart or Fundamentalists." -- Dave Barry

interests / rec.boats / Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

SubjectAuthor
* Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|||+- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
|||`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|||  `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrjustan
|||`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
||`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||  `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
||   `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
|`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
| +* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrTrue North
| |`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
| | `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrTrue North
| +* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| |`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
|  `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
|   `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
`* Re:Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrjustan
 `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot

Pages:12
Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<1a5913b8-ef11-4ae4-89ea-eb895fe3255en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3541&group=rec.boats#3541

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 09:21:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 17:21 UTC

Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should read this article from the Associated Press:

https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sqvg8n$e6q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3542&group=rec.boats#3542

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:uadNBOJvD2qgpDZWb/n4mE3/NTc=
 by: Bill - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
> read this article from the Associated Press:
>
> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df

Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
is her prosecution?

Re:Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sqvgob$mvp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3543&group=rec.boats#3543

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:54:01 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:54 UTC

Wrote in message:r
> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should read this article from the Associated Press:https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df

The version of the murder that I remember was that she wasn't even
on her feet at the time she was shot to death. She was aparently
being carried thru the window by some galant gentlemen.
I'm surprised that Fat Harry didn't weigh in on the lovers spat.
He probably knows all the participants
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<kuu6tgt485jis8ujm8ki1dg8k84q67squh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3544&group=rec.boats#3544

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 17:49:51 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 22:49 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>
>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>

>Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>is her prosecution?
The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
This cop did none of them.

Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".

I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
situation.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sr01in$363$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3545&group=rec.boats#3545

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ZHq1Zn4pdzxuwZ7aPtFIZVpkoj4=
 by: Bill - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>>

>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>> is her prosecution?
> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
> This cop did none of them.
>
> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>
> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
> situation.

I heard she was stuck in the window due to fat. But the rest of your post
is 100%.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<i857tgpubrskdcbigtssds1i7b6a7m04u5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3546&group=rec.boats#3546

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 19:56:37 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 00:56 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>> is her prosecution?
>> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
>> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
>> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
>> This cop did none of them.
>>
>> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>>
>> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
>> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
>> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
>> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
>> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
>> situation.
>>

>I heard she was stuck in the window due to fat. But the rest of your post
>is 100%.

I suspect that is just victim shaming by the left.
The interesting thing is they had a tactical team in there with
machine guns seconds after she was shot (MSNBC video)
Why were they being held back?
I understand there is an investigation going on but if they can't
blame anything on Trump, they are not investigating it. They certainly
don't want to go very far up the chain of command because it lands in
Nancy's and Chuck's office. There were many systemic failures here,
the biggest one being turf wars in DC. The Cap Po kept saying they
could handle this instead of calling on "outside" police agencies.
They are the only cops working for the legislative branch and the only
other cops they have a relationship with are the Supreme Court police,
another orphan organization.
They didn't even bring in all of their own sworn officers although
most are old fat guys. The one who died had a heart attack.
DC is the most highly policed 68 square miles in the country and they
didn't ask anyone for help until the Capitol was being breached. It is
not like they didn't have 2 months warning with very specific warnings
a few weeks out.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<c3u7tghq6uffqhgvc08133agb32pmcjcmg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3548&group=rec.boats#3548

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 23:35:17 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:35 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>
>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>

>Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>is her prosecution?

Fuck you, you little Trump-shit anti-democaracy piece of shit. All you
fucking right wingers whine about commies, and then you support the
insurrection.

Seriously FUCK YOU.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<c6u7tgt75fdsno5gg71e6tqmeinsictg0n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3549&group=rec.boats#3549

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 23:36:06 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:36 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>> is her prosecution?
>> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
>> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
>> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
>> This cop did none of them.
>>
>> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>>
>> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
>> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
>> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
>> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
>> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
>> situation.
>>

>I heard she was stuck in the window due to fat. But the rest of your post
>is 100%.

I heard you're a stupid fuck fat head piece of shit.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<e7u7tgpgaavun9hq63s9q7m55q66uf0f24@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3550&group=rec.boats#3550

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 23:37:04 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:37 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:54:01 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com>
> Wrote in message:r
>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should read this article from the Associated Press:https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>
>The version of the murder that I remember was that she wasn't even
> on her feet at the time she was shot to death. She was aparently
> being carried thru the window by some galant gentlemen.
>I'm surprised that Fat Harry didn't weigh in on the lovers spat.
> He probably knows all the participants

Another fucking moronic anti-democratic commie bastard. Fuck off
shit-for-brains. Keep sucking Trump's ass.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sr0tri$3cu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3552&group=rec.boats#3552

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:43:46 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:dMu0ojtblWTulSs6aB0d/5lUmaM=
 by: Bill - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:43 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:

>>> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
>>> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
>>> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
>>> This cop did none of them.
>>>
>>> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>>>
>>> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
>>> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
>>> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
>>> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
>>> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
>>> situation.
>>>

>> I heard she was stuck in the window due to fat. But the rest of your post
>> is 100%.
>
> I heard you're a stupid fuck fat head piece of shit.

That was echos in the cavern of your empty head.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<_d2dnZx5CaFOrUn8nZ2dnUU7-XHNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3554&group=rec.boats#3554

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:34:39 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:34 UTC

On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>>

>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>> is her prosecution?
> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
> This cop did none of them.
>
> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>
> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
> situation.

The exclusion of "priors" in a court case bothers me. I can understand
if the person charged had a prior transgression that occurred 10 or more
years ago or when a minor but to exclude a history of lawbreaking
doesn't seem appropriate to me.

When sentencing or setting bail, lawyers are allowed to state the
charged person has no priors which should be considered in a sentence
or bail. Same should be the case if the charged has a history of
lawlessness.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<_d2dnZ95CaHHrEn8nZ2dnUU7-XGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3555&group=rec.boats#3555

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:37:00 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:37 UTC

On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>>

>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>> is her prosecution?
> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
> This cop did none of them.
>

> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".

It does if her ass weighs 90 lbs.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<_d2dnZ55CaFDrEn8nZ2dnUU7-XGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3556&group=rec.boats#3556

Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:39:13 -0500
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:39 UTC

On 1/4/2022 2:35 AM, Mr Robot wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>>

>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>> is her prosecution?
>
> Fuck you, you little Trump-shit anti-democaracy piece of shit. All you
> fucking right wingers whine about commies, and then you support the
> insurrection.
>
> Seriously FUCK YOU.

What "insurrection" ?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sr1jn1$k08$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3557&group=rec.boats#3557

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:56:48 -0500 (EST)
 by: justan - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:56 UTC

"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
> On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:> >> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should>>> read this article from the Associated Press:>>>>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df>>>>>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The>> ?insurrection ? was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where>> is her prosecution?> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.> This cop did no
ne of them.> > Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".> > I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current> situation.The exclusion of "priors" in a court case bothers me. I can understandif the person charged had a prior transgression that occurred 10 or moreyears ago or when a minor but to exclude a history of lawbreaking doesn't seem appropriate to me.When sentencing or setting bail, lawyers are allowed to state the charged person has no priors which should be considered in a sentenceor bail. Same should be the case if the charged has a history oflawlessness.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

The judge still can still pass sentence based on the charges and
past history, can't he? I think a jury has enough on its plate to
determine the truth in the case as charged. It's the judges fault
if punishment isnt metered out fairly and impartially. It's the
attorney generals and prosecuters fault if crims aren't charged.
Hillery Clinton, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Shifty, and Jim
Comey immediately come to mind.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<8gk8tgldvfp7ismtigjmq9jkb51jalsegb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3558&group=rec.boats#3558

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 09:01:26 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:01 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:34:39 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>> is her prosecution?
>> The federal law is far more lenient on the use of deadly force.
>> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.
>> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.
>> This cop did none of them.
>>
>> Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".
>>
>> I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a
>> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.
>> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or
>> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.
>> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current
>> situation.
>

>The exclusion of "priors" in a court case bothers me. I can understand
>if the person charged had a prior transgression that occurred 10 or more
>years ago or when a minor but to exclude a history of lawbreaking
>doesn't seem appropriate to me.
>
>When sentencing or setting bail, lawyers are allowed to state the
>charged person has no priors which should be considered in a sentence
>or bail. Same should be the case if the charged has a history of
>lawlessness.

I have heard it explained that the trial is about the incident being
tried, not the character of the defendant.
A convicted ax murderer may not have committed this particular
killing, it might have been Sister Teresa having a bad day..

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<i4o9tgp05p2k6i5gqdb18u9ke7hl3qr9pv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3559&group=rec.boats#3559

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2022 19:07:47 -0500
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 00:07 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:56:48 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:> >> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should>>> read this article from the Associated Press:>>>>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df>>>>>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The>> ?insurrection ? was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where>> is her prosecution?> The federal law is
>far more lenient on the use of deadly force.> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.> This cop did none of them.> > Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".> > I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current> situation.The exclusion of "priors" in a court case bothers me. I can understandif the person charged had a prior transgression that occurred 10 or moreyears ago or when a minor but to exclude a history of lawbreaking doesn't seem appropriate to me.When sentencing or setting bail, lawyers are allowed to state the charged person has no priors which should be considered in a sentenceor bail. Same should be the case if the
>charged has a history oflawlessness.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
>
>The judge still can still pass sentence based on the charges and
> past history, can't he? I think a jury has enough on its plate to
> determine the truth in the case as charged. It's the judges fault
> if punishment isnt metered out fairly and impartially. It's the
> attorney generals and prosecuters fault if crims aren't charged.
> Hillery Clinton, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Shifty, and Jim
> Comey immediately come to mind.

Judges can see the whole record but they still have to abide by the
sentencing guidelines. That is why a common thing you hear is
"I wish I could give you more time but this is all I can do".
DAs can also show up at parole hearings where everything is on the
table. I suspect that is rare tho.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<fbectg1gv0vha807ggeei3l0athe4r8na7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3564&group=rec.boats#3564

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:36:34 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 00:36 UTC

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>
>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>

>Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>is her prosecution?

Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
them.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<c2d4489f-8215-4902-b5a4-3ac4e89db526n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3565&group=rec.boats#3565

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 06:12:09 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 14:12 UTC

On Wednesday, 5 January 2022 at 20:36:36 UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
> >> read this article from the Associated Press:
> >>
> >> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
> >>

> >Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
> >was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
> >the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
> >guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
> >much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
> >“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
> >riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
> >is her prosecution?
> Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
> them.

Wow, Johnny!
Y'all just can't pass up a chance to instigate and agitate.
I'm surprised many more weren't shot trying to overrun the White House considering how gun crazy all y'all are south of the border.
You just have to look into your bowl to see that.
Kruger must be up to 100 by now.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sr78vk$p8e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3566&group=rec.boats#3566

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:30:28 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:sX39rgP7ubVBYp7ohhgYGp0++Zc=
 by: Bill - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:30 UTC

True North <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 January 2022 at 20:36:36 UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>> is her prosecution?
>> Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
>> them.
>

> Wow, Johnny!
> Y'all just can't pass up a chance to instigate and agitate.
> I'm surprised many more weren't shot trying to overrun the White House
> considering how gun crazy all y'all are south of the border.
> You just have to look into your bowl to see that.
> Kruger must be up to 100 by now.

Only shooting was by an old, fat cop. Maybe we should,be like Canada and
not trust the cops with guns.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<a24417b6-5787-4696-95fd-dab8416fbe6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3567&group=rec.boats#3567

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:38:50 -0800 (PST)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 19:38 UTC

On Thursday, 6 January 2022 at 13:30:30 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> True North <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 5 January 2022 at 20:36:36 UTC-4, John H wrote:

> >> Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
> >> them.
> >

> > Wow, Johnny!
> > Y'all just can't pass up a chance to instigate and agitate.
> > I'm surprised many more weren't shot trying to overrun the White House
> > considering how gun crazy all y'all are south of the border.
> > You just have to look into your bowl to see that.
> > Kruger must be up to 100 by now.
> >
> Only shooting was by an old, fat cop. Maybe we should,be like Canada and
> not trust the cops with guns.

What are you blathering about?
The cops around here certainly do carry firearms although they don't use them a lot.
The local criminals, on the other hand, do. I blame it on the 'merican influence in our culture.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<d4d3cbcb-1bfe-4f22-9805-91b40e3e26f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3568&group=rec.boats#3568

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:59:08 -0800 (PST)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:59 UTC

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:36:36 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >waynebatr...@hotmail.com <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
> >> read this article from the Associated Press:
> >>
> >> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
> >>

> >Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
> >was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
> >the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
> >guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
> >much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
> >“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
> >riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
> >is her prosecution?
> Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
> them.

==
Happy New Year to you also John. You've been sounding a bit out of sorts lately. Hope everything is OK with you and your family.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<i8vetgh0ahir8u7prnga9truinkvm9homo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3570&group=rec.boats#3570

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 18:37:41 -0500
 by: John H - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:37 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:59:08 -0800 (PST),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:36:36 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>> >was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>> >the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>> >guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>> >much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>> >“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>> >riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>> >is her prosecution?
>> Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
>> them.
>
>===
>
>Happy New Year to you also John. You've been sounding a bit out of sorts lately. Hope everything is OK with you and your family.

Thank you. Won't bore you with medical stuff.

You skipped the questions.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<fkvetgh4feuo37iggrnsn782mk8t2j3cdr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3572&group=rec.boats#3572

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:43:35 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:43 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:43:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:41:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I heard she was stuck in the window due to fat. But the rest of your post
>>> is 100%.
>>
>> I heard you're a stupid fuck fat head piece of shit.
>>

>That was echos in the cavern of your empty head.

Whatever stupid piece of shit, commie, fuckface.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<qlvetg56tce3o7gmlmupsmhjrcoearaanb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3573&group=rec.boats#3573

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:44:21 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:44 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:56:48 -0500 (EST), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>"Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com> Wrote in message:r
>> On 1/3/2022 5:49 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:> >> waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should>>> read this article from the Associated Press:>>>>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df>>>>>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The>> ?insurrection ? was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where>> is her prosecution?> The federal law is
>far more lenient on the use of deadly force.> If the DC law prevailed the cop would have been likely to be charged.> There are prescribed de escalation processes that must be followed.> This cop did none of them.> > Also think a 115 pound woman doesn't have a "fat ass".> > I also think the fact that she was fucking around and had a> confrontation with the girlfriend is not relevant.> We were not allowed to hear about Trayvonn Martin, George Floyd or> Dante Wright's past when they were killed.> We were told that prior bad acts have nothing to do with the current> situation.The exclusion of "priors" in a court case bothers me. I can understandif the person charged had a prior transgression that occurred 10 or moreyears ago or when a minor but to exclude a history of lawbreaking doesn't seem appropriate to me.When sentencing or setting bail, lawyers are allowed to state the charged person has no priors which should be considered in a sentenceor bail. Same should be the case if the
>charged has a history oflawlessness.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com
>
>The judge still can still pass sentence based on the charges and
> past history, can't he? I think a jury has enough on its plate to
> determine the truth in the case as charged. It's the judges fault
> if punishment isnt metered out fairly and impartially. It's the
> attorney generals and prosecuters fault if crims aren't charged.
> Hillery Clinton, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Adam Shifty, and Jim
> Comey immediately come to mind.

Did your mommie help you write this, you stupid motherfucker?

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<gnvetg9ops2kntnpi6r60ssa38gtljqrvm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3574&group=rec.boats#3574

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:45:14 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:45 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:39:13 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 1/4/2022 2:35 AM, Mr Robot wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>> was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>> the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>> guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>> much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>> “insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>> riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>> is her prosecution?
>>
>> Fuck you, you little Trump-shit anti-democaracy piece of shit. All you
>> fucking right wingers whine about commies, and then you support the
>> insurrection.
>>
>> Seriously FUCK YOU.
>

>What "insurrection" ?

Yeah, fuck you. You're a piece of shit commie-loving moron.