You just wait, I'll sin till I blow up! -- Dylan Thomas

interests / rec.boats / Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

SubjectAuthor
* Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|||+- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
|||`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
|||  `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|||+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrjustan
|||`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrgfretwell
||`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|+* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr. Luddite
|| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
||  `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
||   `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
|`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
| +* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrTrue North
| |`* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrBill
| | `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrTrue North
| +* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| |`- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
| `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
|  `* Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrJohn H
|   `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot
`* Re:Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrjustan
 `- Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyrMr Robot

Pages:12
Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<lovetghkftq7uv4560v9oi2hibnj978rdn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3575&group=rec.boats#3575

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:45:44 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:45 UTC

On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:36:34 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Anyone who still thinks that Ashli Babbitt was a hero or martyr should
>>> read this article from the Associated Press:
>>>
>>> https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df
>>>

>>Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>is her prosecution?
>
>Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
>them.

Unlike you he actually has some.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<sr800j$u4f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3579&group=rec.boats#3579

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:03:31 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:K3as0u7RQOKLI5CPgpBQUN+PVqI=
 by: Bill - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:03 UTC

Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:39:13 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/4/2022 2:35 AM, Mr Robot wrote:

>>> Fuck you, you little Trump-shit anti-democaracy piece of shit. All you
>>> fucking right wingers whine about commies, and then you support the
>>> insurrection.
>>>
>>> Seriously FUCK YOU.
>>

>> What "insurrection" ?
>
> Yeah, fuck you. You're a piece of shit commie-loving moron.

To quote you “Did your mommie help you write this, you stupid
motherfucker?”

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<7g3ftgt418labe2p42i8tn03dktpgs2j6l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3581&group=rec.boats#3581

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 19:49:30 -0500
 by: John H - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:49 UTC

On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:45:44 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:36:34 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:45:43 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>><califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Does not matter. She was unarmed, stuck in a window via her fat butt. She
>>>was murdered. Seems as if the Federal Government can declare it okay if
>>>the Federal police officer kills someone, but want to prosecute any white
>>>guy killing a bad guy who is actually committing a crime. George Floyd,
>>>much more of a baddie than Ashli, but cops are prosecuted. The
>>>“insurrection “ was a demonstration a lot violent and less costly than the
>>>riots in Minneapolis, where Maxine Waters was urging the rioters on. Where
>>>is her prosecution?
>>
>>Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
>>them.
>
>Unlike you he actually has some.

Then I'll expect to see some answers.

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<86tutg1r58kova5q0td1d5a9el57b34b3p@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3662&group=rec.boats#3662

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:39:53 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:39 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:03:31 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:39:13 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What "insurrection" ?
>>
>> Yeah, fuck you. You're a piece of shit commie-loving moron.
>>

>To quote you “Did your mommie help you write this, you stupid
>motherfucker?”

Well, you're Putin's bitch...

Re: Ashli Babbitt no hero or martyr

<77tutgtjsulg8logpkv0j3vcitpfo0mp0d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=3663&group=rec.boats#3663

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:40:41 -0800
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 00:40 UTC

On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 19:49:30 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jan 2022 15:45:44 -0800, Mr Robot <robot@mr_robot.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:36:34 -0500, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Great questions, Bill. Let's see if Wayne has the balls to answer
>>>them.
>>
>>Unlike you he actually has some.
>
>Then I'll expect to see some answers.

You don't give a shit. In your world, when Trump pissing on your head,
you claim it's a soft rain.