Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:54:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Crew
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:54 UTC

On Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 9:48:15 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<f9c346d2-b515-4f42...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 2:21:52 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Apr 23, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<74cc7ade-643f-40ae...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > So from them you will never get a straight line???
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > very few people know all the variety of pears there's the pair pair there's
> > the pecan pair there's the double pair there's the pairing pair and there's
> > the Venus pear but when you have pears that really like each other strongly
> > you have the Ardent pear.
> How about April in Pear-is???
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

in April I took Darlene to a food show where they had various demonstrations of kitchen aids and it was by the way in April so what we called the whole thing afterwards was April in Puree.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Crew

By: Mike on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

265Mike