Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 04:57:43 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.28268D5F00021E29700002D7038F@news.supernews.com> <5e46c2d9-c9b3-4048-a1f3-a9265dac19c5n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2826E54C0003D13F70000BF2638F@news.supernews.com> <57401a0b-b2fc-4ead-bb01-ab29dcc2a46cn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2827BDEB0001E77770000B9D138F@news.supernews.com> <756de49d-7d68-401f-b079-3c47421b00ccn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282931840001B39F70000135338F@news.supernews.com> <fe4e41af-2cfa-4760-b5c7-cbe20780b29cn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282A82980001EC537000069F438F@news.supernews.com> <4260d997-68ef-416b-9e07-f088ced96432n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282AD4D30015323470000873E38F@news.supernews.com> <3daa3751-4ac1-4d8f-a717-5122fcc8251fn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282BC370000164777000070E138F@news.supernews.com> <42ea27e6-7203-47e9-9f45-1d32b2ace4c5n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282C35D1001C332570000BBF938F@news.supernews.com> <2e40cec2-97df-4fd2-aeed-7367ef270c64n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.282D0EEE0001394B70000D6DD38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: Crew
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 12 May 2022 11:57 UTC

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 4:46:28 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<2e40cec2-97df-4fd2...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 1:20:07 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On May 11, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<42ea27e6-7203-47e9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Aa far as Putin is concerned with this, hue and dye wish him the worst
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Putin is getting so old and feeble minded and forgetful that he actually had
> > some tattoo work done on his penis for a reminder. He had two words tattooed
> > on
> > it:
> >
> > Put in.
> A stiff reminder of how to use it
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

Darlene told me she wanted to go to Russia so she could service Putin and I warned her now you need to be careful , you're gonna be locked in a bunker with him for the rest of your lives until they bring the 5 gallons of gasoline in.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Crew

By: Mike on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

265Mike