Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.2848B6010003AA3770000144438F@news.supernews.com> <23fce735-d58e-4257-9f5a-d556c9e33aa6n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284A15F800022CFC70000A30F38F@news.supernews.com> <e7913fac-8f27-400e-b16c-3708c669c216n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284B5B44000287B470000AE0338F@news.supernews.com> <9cdecff9-ac65-459a-bec0-eea8da4f9980n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284BF59A0002F1C270000B41C38F@news.supernews.com> <1e37ab8d-0654-45c7-bde6-838f903b5d72n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284DF03700020677700000F9C38F@news.supernews.com> <a2075ca0-9ca4-4efa-b172-87a7757750adn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284E9581001476BF70000EC7F38F@news.supernews.com> <43f72a7b-c770-4ad2-9693-2355436b15aan@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.284FBF1E001DAEFA70000BFDC38F@news.supernews.com> <9b855beb-dabb-488b-ad29-6a9f7790bf6bn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2850BF3700020F7270000477838F@news.supernews.com> <ec8c8fa5-3cfd-4b07-b444-90f6bb3502ben@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285133FC001D6DCE700004AEA38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: Crew
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 21:45 UTC

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 2:46:11 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 8, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<ec8c8fa5-3cfd-4b07...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 6:27:58 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 7, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<9b855beb-dabb-488b...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > You forgot the one about the priest Father Sicola who could not get a
> > > promotion
> > > because of the remote possibility that some day he might actually rise high
> > > enough
> > > to be elected Pope and be named Pope Scicola
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Since we're telling "Walked into a bar" jokes I'm gonna tell the following
> > but I warn you it's very antifeminist and derogatory toward women so the way
> > it goes is this woman walks into a bar and orders 29 martinis . she drinks
> > all 29 and she passes out . the men in the bar arent of a very high character
> > so one of them says "she's passed out , let's all have our way with her " so
> > they have their way with her for like 5 hours and she wakes up and she goes
> > home . the next night she walks into the bar and says "I'll have one martini
> > " and the bartender says (wink nod ) aren't you going to order 29 again ? and
> > she said "no , when I drink 29 martinis it makes my pussy sore”
>
> Then she will be sore-y for missing all the fun the next time around
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

talking about sores one time Darlene and I were preparing to make love and we went ahead and started doing it in God it was horrible Mike it was like all rough and scratchy and yucky and Darlene says here just wait a minute I'm gonna go into the bathroom and when I come back it'll be better and so she went in the bathroom came back out and it was wonderful Mikey was like we had put a whole tube of anal ease on our private parts and I said Darlene what what did you do this was fantastic thing I've ever experienced and she says oh I just broke a few of the sores

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Crew

By: Mike on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

265Mike