Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 10:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.2859C49C000224A8700009AB338F@news.supernews.com> <8a63929f-62fc-4e53-92f8-6d977e162a57n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285B14D40001733370000B00438F@news.supernews.com> <e63ec681-91db-4bb8-9a22-38e1ae752169n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285BA7D60023E7EE700003BFA38F@news.supernews.com> <4a25af41-cc8b-4ca1-9f7e-06909136706bn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285C78EF0001B54C70000545338F@news.supernews.com> <bbc9cef3-fd07-464a-942f-ca47b78c6ba7n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285DC21F0003DD7970000C2C138F@news.supernews.com> <d122c89c-c272-4eff-9ee8-7e6be54a00fcn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285F376A00037C5270000352238F@news.supernews.com> <5dd339e2-245c-4273-90bc-11d1f2c624a2n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.285FB2A2001AA7E5700008B6038F@news.supernews.com> <70ba2a1b-4f0c-48d9-afda-3b280a5f7463n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2861C46D0001C936700002AD138F@news.supernews.com> <b0e6c2f7-229b-4458-9bd1-0432a98f11b6n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2862371D001CAA5D700009B4F38F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: Crew
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Wed, 22 Jun 2022 17:32 UTC

On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 12:28:03 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jun 21, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<b0e6c2f7-229b-4458...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 4:18:44 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jun 20, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<70ba2a1b-4f0c-48d9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Some surgeon you got left hand on right arm, right hand on left arm.
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Absolutely no impact to me at all , the one thing I can no longer do is to
> > twiddle my thumbs. And I was just twiddling my thumbs in life anyway before
> > all that.
> So you put your finger on the problem.
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

I wanted to have sex with Darlene but she said no , not even manual stimulation of my nether region is acceptable now , so she named all kinds of reasons why she didn't want that and so finally I thought to myself she's naming so many reasons it's got me all confused now as why she doesn't want me to manually stimulate her and I finally decided that I just can't put my finger on it.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Crew

By: Mike on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

265Mike