Newsgroups: alt.humor.puns
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 12:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
<0001HW.286F7EDE001F4E0970000E9D838F@news.supernews.com> <23f2f15a-ac8e-4281-9f36-751ac809ee6cn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28701E28000164F970000046738F@news.supernews.com> <304aa031-8feb-4421-94b6-8148c96bb0e4n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28708CA7001B4AB770000643B38F@news.supernews.com> <1ed97a30-e153-4fc6-badd-70363ae064ban@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.287157F10002573770000E9F138F@news.supernews.com> <024ff3bd-977b-4bd3-af22-e678d4db2114n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28720C730016DCEC700007FC938F@news.supernews.com> <02f92971-9f1c-47bf-98f9-41125279cf4an@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28722A44001DDA0A70000351A38F@news.supernews.com> <9c72ece1-b838-4b52-a775-40bc5b40d107n@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28734420001F9D4F70000931738F@news.supernews.com> <2398a5b7-84c5-4bdb-8d86-04a1585dd59fn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.28738929002FCB9A700003F9638F@news.supernews.com> <f64c87e6-1fbf-41da-803c-b4e630c0871bn@googlegroups.com>
<0001HW.2874354E0001F302700007E5838F@news.supernews.com>
Subject: Re: Crew
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Tue, 5 Jul 2022 19:42 UTC

On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 4:01:09 AM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> On Jul 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> (in article<f64c87e6-1fbf-41da...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Monday, July 4, 2022 at 3:46:40 PM UTC-5, Mike wrote:
> > > On Jul 4, 2022, Don Stockbauer wrote
> > > (in article<2398a5b7-84c5-4bdb...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Nothing else is that useless
> > > Michael LeVine
> > > mle...@redshift.com
> > >
> > > Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> > > finding it everywhere,
> > > diagnosing it incorrectly,
> > > and applying the wrong remedies.
> > > Groucho Marx
> >
> > Long ago MAD magazine had a satire on Pogo , they had Donald Duck telling
> > Pogo that the way to be popular is to learn politics and join a party . so
> > the pogo crew goes on and on and they get more and more political and finally
> > it winds up with the pogo Bunch blowing up like an atom bomb . so then Mickey
> > questions Donald Duck as to what he told pogo . Donald says "I told them to
> > learn parlor tricks and join a party "
> > and Mickey said "See what trouble your duck voice causes.” He can’t even get along with other ducks
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSIw0nD5GT0
> Michael LeVine
> mle...@redshift.com
>
> Politics is the art of looking for trouble,
> finding it everywhere,
> diagnosing it incorrectly,
> and applying the wrong remedies.
> Groucho Marx

There was another MAD magazine parody on Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck , it has Mickey tricking Donald into a cage to be taken off to slaughter (Donald can't get out of it because no one can understand his speech) and then Mickey says "I've watched him get ever more and more popular stealing my thunder , this is the way to handle it."

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Crew

By: Mike on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

265Mike