From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: ukraine war
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:02:47 -0800
References: <Dd-dnVCwTaK6jbz_nZ2dnUU7-UnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <svt2ki$dh9$1@dont-email.me> <jm542h1mc8dp1edgg411lgij43qjosqdp8@4ax.com> <ed0e6a2a-efc5-4856-8b03-482ac0b4d5e2n@googlegroups.com> <ubednUWoZupHyr7_nZ2dnUU7-QOdnZ2d@giganews.com> <t00092$dc4$1@dont-email.me> <f183ed95-e963-453e-9353-68da0a668736n@googlegroups.com> <M6ydnatd4e3kEr7_nZ2dnUU7-VnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <7d56dfbb-3aeb-482e-aad8-8bf30f10a4bcn@googlegroups.com> <t00u82$r33$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 7 Mar 2022 23:02 UTC

On Sun, 6 Mar 2022 00:11:46 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Wayne, unless the Russian people (or a covert action by us) take Putin
>>> out, I have a sinking feeling that we are heading for a nuclear exchange
>>> anyway. It might be the best option to counter invade Ukraine with
>>> overwhelming USA and NATO forces *now* and demoralize the Russian troops
>>> who are there ... seemingly ill -led.
>>>
>>> If Putin's objective to reestablish the Russian Empire sanctions aren't
>>> going to stop him. If the sanctions become too onerous to the
>>> Russian economy he could very well resort to a nuclear strike anyway,
>>> like a cornered snake.
>>>
>>> I am starting to get the feeling that the West is attempting to fight
>>> this action by Putin based on Western principled idealism, thinking
>>> that any sane person would recognize the hurt it brings on citizens.
>>>
>>> I don't think Putin shares "principled idealism" or even understands
>>> what it means.
>>
>> ==
>> It's likely that we are already engaged in covert actions in Ukraine.
>> Trying to take Putin out on his home turf would be extremely difficult
>> however and might very well energize Russian sentiment against us, just
>> as a similar attempt would energize US citizens. Any attempts at
>> targeted assassination would surely invite reciprocal actions and that
>> would go downhill quickly.
>>

>Since the ruble has lost 30% and is in free fall, I think the Russian
>People, who really don’t like Putin, would be happy he was gone. In the
>last 20 years, he has consolidated immense power in a very small group.

But you won't. You love him. You're a little commie shit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o ukraine war

By: Bill on Sat, 26 Feb 2022

81Bill