Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 21:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Zelensky_admits_Ukraine’s_inability_to_go_on_c
ounteroffensive
From: abjj...@sbcglobal.net (Basia)
 by: Basia - Tue, 28 Mar 2023 04:41 UTC

On Monday, March 27, 2023 at 8:02:12 PM UTC-7, Olga Trela wrote:
> [...]
> - I have never pretended to be a woman, Edward Zwolan does: he talks about himself in
> as "Basia", uses feminine form of Polish words, and puts "She/Her" after his "signature".
>
> And, no Edward Zwolan is not a transwoman - in fact he makes a MOCKERY of the trans women,
> and by doing so - plays straight into the hands of _transphobes_:
> - the true trans women always have considered themselves women, by accident of biology born in the "wrong", male, body. So when they make the transition - they do it to return to what they always felt they were - a woman.
> - Ed Zwolan is the opposite - in an earlier post he pronounced the benefits of the high-meat diet - because it helps to keep his ... testosterone high and he ...."adores [his] testosterone", I quote:
> " Basia zas uwielbia testosteron. " Bez testosteronu zycie jest pozbawione polotu, wiec potrzebne jest jednak to mieso w diecie."
>
> High levels of male hormone probably is not the first choice for the real trans women to "adore"
> Therefore, Edward Zwolan, considers himslef a virile MALE, and only PRETENDS to be
> a woman.
> And he is not worried that by doing so he plays right into the hands of the right-wing transphobes
> - for whom being a transwoman is a frivolous CHOICE, done for sexual gratification, and/or
> under the influence of the "LGBT propaganda". Since true trans woman say it was not their CHOICE- they were BORN this way - then the "LGBT propaganda" concept, in which the devious LBGT people try to "corrupt" vulnerable youth into becoming LGBT - FALLS APART.
>
> So if Mr. Zwolan with his "Basia She/Her" persona didn't exist, the transphobes would have
> to invent him - so they could say: look, the trans people are all degenerates and FRAUDS
> like that Ed Zwolan guy, who dresses up as a woman (""Basia (She/Her)"), yet he "adores [his] testosterone"
>
> See also Edward Zwolan about the sexual molestation of women - about the
> German women who reported sexual assaults on the way to 2015 New Year's Eve celebrations:
> - "depraved German bitches",
> - "whores",
> - "German whores in search of colored penises"
>
> And one of the signs of their "depravation" to Ed Zwolan was that they .... dared to travel by train unaccompanied by men! Imagine that! For this, our Edward Zwolan proposed to penalize them with harsh fines, to publicly whip them for... their depravity, and to teach them modesty by forcing them to wear ... hijabs:
> https://groups.google.com/g/soc.culture.polish/c/Y3H8SZQXREU/m/vxRRDZWZEAAJ
>
> Does this sound as something a Western WOMAN would have posted?

Numerous English language paragraphs about
side issues- identity of Basia, but no answer to
questions asked. So typical.

Did you register Mr. Trela as an agent of foreign
influence when you started your campaign
of swaying Canadian public opinion, only 3 weeks
after arriving from Communist Poland as a budding
scholar from the famous Red University- Szczecin
University.

Did you later inform Canada's immigration
authorities, naturalization services of your
un-registered foreign agent activities in
Canada?

Why not?

Piotr's fabrications, misqotations and manipulations
bear resemblance to ways that communists fabricated
all sorts of fake evidence against people during Polish
People's Republic.

Piotr Trela himself may be evading Polish law regarding
de-communisation and "lustration procedures"
and one of his parents might have been none
other than Urszula Chmielewska-Trela a communist
procurator during Martial Law, working in Szczecin,
Poland, Piotr Trela's hometown.

Ad. 1) Polish authorities suggest the existence
of several thousand former SB informants
in today’s academic circles in Poland,
where Piotr Trela during the period of
communist Martial Law, or shortly thereafter,
has started his professional career.

https://www.wprost.pl/edukacja/10165250/nowe-przepisy-o-lustracji-na-uczelniach-moga-dotyczyc-nawet-kilku-tysiecy-osob.html

Science in Poland PAP (auto-generated translation below)

New regulations on lustration at universities. "They may concern even several thousand people"

The new regulations on lustration at universities may be felt by even several thousand people who cooperated with the security services during the Polish People's Republic - Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education Piotr Müller said in an interview with PAP. In his opinion, universities need decommunization.

The Law on Higher Education and Science (Constitution for Science, Law 2.0), in force since October 1, 2018, provides for changes to the provisions on vetting at universities. Pursuant to the Act, a person who "did not work from July 22, 1944 to July 31, 1990, may become a member of the university council, a member of the university senate, a member of the Science Evaluation Committee, the Scientific Excellence Council, the Polish Accreditation Committee, or a titular professor" and did not serve in state security agencies (...) and did not cooperate with these authorities ”.

"Decommunization" at universities

Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education Piotr Müller in an interview with PAP called these provisions "decommunizing". When asked whether decommunization is still needed at universities, he replied: "Without a doubt." He assessed that the introduction of new regulations "may be a stage of a delayed, but still settlement of, issues related to the functioning of the People's Republic of Poland".

When asked how many people the new regulations will make their academic career difficult, Piotr Müller commented: “We do not have such data, because we do not have a way to collect it. But I think it could even affect several thousand people in the country. " - The latest research by the Institute of National Remembrance shows that the environments at universities were very infiltrated and there were many people there who were secret collaborators - said the deputy minister.

The provisions related to vetting are to prevent the performance of important functions in higher education not only by lustration liars, but in general all persons who collaborated with the SB or were functionaries of these services. Persons applying for the positions listed in the Act will have to submit a lustration declaration. - If someone in such a statement writes that he was a secret SB officer, he will not be able to perform these important functions - said the deputy minister. And he added that if someone makes a false statement, they will be breaking the law.

He recalled that so far only a small group of people who applied for managerial positions were obliged to submit lustration declarations at universities. - There was not even awareness of the content of this lustration declaration - he assessed. According to him, the new regulations will result in the fact that people who cooperated with the SB will not want to perform managerial functions at all.

Not too late?

When asked if it made sense to introduce such legislation only now, he said yes. He calculated: - Suppose that in 1989 someone was 30 years old, had already made a career at the university and was an informer. Today, such a person is 59 years old. He still has many years of work at the university ahead of him. And people of that age often play a significant role in higher education, 'he said.

The deputy minister pointed out that the new lustration provisions did not apply to members of the Polish Academy of Sciences or management positions at the academy, because the Act does not cover the Polish Academy of Sciences. - Here, unfortunately, these new regulations do not apply. I say it with sadness - the interlocutor commented.

The provisions on the vetting of candidates for professors will enter into force on April 30, 2019. And the provisions on the vetting of candidates for managerial positions and newly elected members of university governing bodies have been in force since October this year.

Source: Science in Poland PAP
https://www.wprost.pl/edukacja/10165250/nowe-przepisy-o-lustracji-na-uczelniach-moga-dotyczyc-nawet-kilku-tysiecy-osob.html

Ad. 2 ) Urszula Chmielewska-Trela, a Communist
vice-Prosecutor during the harsh Martial Law
period in Szczecin Poland.

Wice-prokurator Prokuratury Rejonowej
w Szczecinie, Urszula Chmielewska-Trela,
24.09.1982 ...o postępowaniach szczególnych
w sprawach o przestępstwo i wykroczenia
w czasie obowiązywania stanu wojennego.

https://polskiemiesiace.ipn.gov.pl/mie/form/r26150654140755,6271.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_National_Remembrance

Basia (Ona/Jej)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Zelensky admits Ukraine’s inability to go on count

By: Basia on Mon, 27 Mar 2023

18Basia