rocksolid / rocksolid.shared.linux / Thunderbird 60

SubjectAuthor
* Thunderbird 60AnonUser
`- Re: Thunderbird 60anonymous

Subject: Thunderbird 60
From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:24 UTC
I upgraded some time ago to Thunderbird 60 and I have no arrows or whatever next to threads to expand them, or even know if they can be expanded.

I can click where the arrow would be and it works but it's not displayed. This is in KDE haven't tried it with anything else yet. I tried a new profile and it's same. Thinking it's related to the theme, but just using the standard theme (KDE 4.something)

Just kinda wanted to vent about it, it's irritating.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Subject: Re: Thunderbird 60
From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.linux
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:19 UTC
AnonUser wrote:

I upgraded some time ago to Thunderbird 60 and I have no arrows or whatever next to threads to expand them, or even know if they can be expanded.

I can click where the arrow would be and it works but it's not displayed. This is in KDE haven't tried it with anything else yet. I tried a new profile and it's same. Thinking it's related to the theme, but just using the standard theme (KDE 4.something)

Just kinda wanted to vent about it, it's irritating.

It's probably the colors in theme. Try a different one.

rocksolid light 0.6.5f
clearnet i2p tor