Subject: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck
From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:18 UTC
I was looking around for this to see what he really wrote instead of what
all the news was telling me he wrote. Why don't they just post it and
comment on it why hide it?

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other places.

The Great Replacement

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Introduction
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.
It’s the birthrates.

If there is one thing I want you to remember from these writings, its
that the birthrates must change. Even if we were to deport all Non-
Europeans from our lands tomorrow, the European people would still be
spiraling into decay and eventual death.

Every day we become fewer in number, we grow older,we grow weaker.
In the end we must return to replacement fertility levels, or it will
kill us.

To maintain a population the people must achieve a birthrate that reaches
replacement fertility levels. In the Western world this is roughly 2.06
births per woman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

There is not a single Western country, not a single white nation, that
reaches these levels.
Not in Europe, not in the Americas, not in Australia or New Zealand.
White people are failing to reproduce, failing to create families,
failing to have children.

But despite this sub-replacement fertility rate, the population in the
West is increasing, and rapidly.
How is this possible?

Mass immigration and the higher fertility rates of the immigrants
themselves are causing this increase in population.
We are experiencing an invasion on a level never seen before in history.
Millions of people pouring across our borders, legally.Invited by the
state and corporate entities to replace the White people who have failed
to reproduce, failed to create the cheap labour, new consumers and tax
base that the corporations and states need to thrive.

This crisis of mass immigration and sub-replacement fertility is an
assault on the European people that, if not combated, will ultimately
result in the complete racial and cultural replacement of the European
people.

To see this in full effect, you only have to look at the population
statistics in Western nations for the year 2100.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_future_population_
(United_Nations,_medium_fertility_variant)

In 2100,despite the ongoing effect of sub-replacement fertility,the
population figures show that the population does not decrease inline with
the sub-replacement fertility levels, but actually maintains and, even in
many White nations, rapidly increases.
All through immigration.
This is ethnic replacement.
This is cultural replacement.
This is racial replacement.

This is WHITE GENOCIDE.

To return to replacement fertility levels is priority number one. But it
is no simple task.There are myriad reasons behind the decline in
fertility rates and the destruction of the traditional family unit.
We must inevitably correct the disaster of hedonistic,nihilistic
individualism. But it will take take some time, time we do not have due
to the crisis of mass immigration.

Due to mass immigration we lack the time scale required to enact the
civilizational paradigm shift we need to undertake to return to health
and prosperity.
Mass immigration will disenfranchise us,subvert our nations, destroy our
communities, destroy our ethnic binds, destroy our cultures, destroy our
peoples.
Long before low fertility levels ever could.Thus, before we deal with the
fertility rates, we must deal with both the invaders within our lands and
the invaders that seek to enter our lands.

We must crush immigration and deport those invaders already living on our
soil. It is not just a matter of our prosperity, but the very survival of
our people.

Answering possible questions

    In general
Who are you?
Just a ordinary White man,28 years old. Born in Australia to a working
class,low income family.
My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock.
I had a regular childhood, without any great issues.
I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving
a passing grade.
I did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything
offered in the Universities to study.
I worked for a short time before making some money investing in
Bitconnect, then used the money from the investment to travel.
More recently I have been working part time as a kebab removalist.
I am just a regular White man, from a regular family.
Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.

Why did you carry out the attack?
To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their
lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still
lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our
people.

To take revenge on the invaders for the hundreds of thousands of deaths
caused by foreign invaders in European lands throughout history.

To take revenge for the enslavement of millions of Europeans taken from
their lands by the Islamic slavers.

To take revenge for the thousands of European lives lost to terror
attacks throughout European lands.

To take revenge for Ebba Akerlund.

To directly reduce immigration rates to European lands by intimidating
and physically removing the invaders themselves.

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to cause them
to overextend their own hand and experience the eventual and inevitable
backlash as a result.

To incite violence, retaliation and further divide between the European
people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.

To avenge those European men and women lost in the constant and never
ending wars of European history who died for their lands, died for their
people only to have their lands given away to any foreign scum that
bother to show up.

To agitate the political enemies of my people into action, to over extend
their own hand and experience the eventual backlash.

To show the effect of direct action, lighting a path forward for those
that wish to follow.A path for those that wish to free their ancestors
lands from the invaders grasp and to be a beacon for those that wish to
create a lasting culture, to tell them they are not alone.

To create an atmosphere of fear and change in which drastic,powerful and
revolutionary action can occur.

To add momentum to the pendulum swings of history, further destabilizing
and polarizing Western society in order to eventually destroy the current
nihilistic, hedonistic, individualistic insanity that has taken control
of Western thought.

To drive a wedge between the nations of NATO that are European and the
Turks that also make a part of the NATO forces, thereby turning NATO once
more into a united European army and pushing the Turkey once more back to
the true position of a foreign, enemy force.

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United
States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social,
cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This
conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms
rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually
balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial
lines.
This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial
separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of
the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the
death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.
Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to
project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a
situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO
forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans
attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

What do you want?
We must ensure the existence of our people, and a future for white
children.

Was there a particular event or reason you decided to commit to a violent
attack?
There was a period of time 2 years prior to the attack to the attack that

Click here to read the complete article
Subject: Re: Manifesto of a Dumbfuck
From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:26 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 15:18:40 +0000, Trace wrote:

I was looking around for this to see what he really wrote instead of
what all the news was telling me he wrote. Why don't they just post it
and comment on it why hide it?

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

The Great Replacement

Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this and
that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very patronizing.
Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain now believe
what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to read this anyway.

Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think it
is mostly they want to tell us what to think.

I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad
things.

Trace

From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15 UTC
I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote. I
hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

I believe this is the testament of a very sick mind. This is not a reason to delete it, though. It is not the only sick mind around, and it is worth taking a look, if only to build defences.

Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this and that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very patronizing. Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain now believe what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to read this anyway.

I agree. Btw, how do you know that the text is authentic ? What is the source ?

Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think it is mostly they want to tell us what to think.

They are used to manipulate their audience, and do it in a lot of other cases, too. The audience is used to being manipulated.

I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad things.

Trace

Glad to hear it. I believe the best anyone can do with this is to read the text, fully. And then build your argumentations against it. In contrast to the title of the topic I do not think that this person was dumb. More mislead and full of hate.

cheers

trw-- Posted on def2

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:41 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this
and that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very
patronizing. Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain
now believe what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to
read this anyway.

I agree.

Btw, how do you know that the text is authentic ? What is the source ?

I can't be certain as it took some time to find. If it were on common and
popular news sites I might be more confident. I found it here

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2019/03/16/the-new-zealand-manifesto/

Do they think we will automatically believe or agree with it? I think
it is mostly they want to tell us what to think.

They are used to manipulate their audience, and do it in a lot of other
cases, too. The audience is used to being manipulated.

Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or article says
without checking it out, especially if it agrees with your view already.
I like to check out the source and see what I think. Sometimes it changes
my view which is good if it is necessary.

I read it and don't agree with it. It didn't make me go out and do bad
things.

Trace

Glad to hear it. I believe the best anyone can do with this is to read
the text, fully. And then build your argumentations against it. In
contrast to the title of the topic I do not think that this person was
dumb. More mislead and full of hate.

I just didn't want to sound like I was supporting it. Weak I know but in
current climate people jump all over you way too fast and assume.

It is now a world where if you disagree with someone on one thing, they
sometimes automatically assume you have beliefs aligned with particular
'sides'. If you don't like abortion you must be a right wing nut or if
you support lgbt you must be left on everything. It makes it hard to
discuss with people.

Thanks

Trace

From: trw@anon.com (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:58 UTC

Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or
article says without checking it out, especially if it agrees
with your view already. I like to check out the source and see
what I think. Sometimes it changes my view which is good if it
is necessary.

The very best for this is if you can compare news coverage about something you experienced first hand, or you have deep expertise in. In the few cases I had the chance to do this, I was always reading/viewing something very different from what I had seen or knew. As a consequence, I treat all media coverage with extreme scepticism now...

Posted on def4

From: 32492390@anon.com (32492390)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:14 UTC
Attachments: 13.jpg (image/jpeg)
independent media...

Posted on def4

Attachments: 13.jpg
From: retro_guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 23:19 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 22:58:44+0000
trw <trw@anon.com> wrote:

Yes true. It is so common to just believe what a post or
article says without checking it out, especially if it agrees
with your view already. I like to check out the source and see
what I think. Sometimes it changes my view which is good if it
is necessary.

The very best for this is if you can compare news coverage about
something you experienced first hand, or you have deep expertise in.
In the few cases I had the chance to do this, I was always
reading/viewing something very different from what I had seen or

knew. As a consequence, I treat all media coverage with extreme
scepticism now...

That's very important. Always be skeptical until convinced with facts.
The hard part is trusting the "facts"!

It also helps to review a news source to determine their leaning, are
they trying to make a particular point with everything they write? Most
are, but at least you can read the articles with the source's tilt in
mind.

The battle between CNN and Fox (battle from viewer's views) is that the
other is one sided. The side saying that doesn't seem realize that they
both are, just opposite sides. When what your reading agrees with your
views, it's a bit harder to be skeptical, but it's even more necessary.

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:35 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote.
I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

I believe this is the testament of a very sick mind. This is not a
reason to delete it, though. It is not the only sick mind around, and it
is worth taking a look, if only to build defences.

Reading news articles that say he said this and that or thought this
and that but then don't provide what he actually wrote is very
patronizing. Here, we have simplified this for your stupid little brain
now believe what we tell you to believe. You aren't smart enough to
read this anyway.

I agree.

New Zealand may consider it a crime to possess the video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/facebook-youtube-and-scribd-
scramble-scrub-new-zealand-shooters-livestreamed-video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-
possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

I don't want to see the video but censorship of it is not a good thing. I
did not see anything about censorship of the manifesto I think it is
mostly sites self censoring that.

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:48 UTC

New Zealand may consider it a crime to possess the video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/facebook-youtube-and-scribd-
scramble-scrub-new-zealand-shooters-livestreamed-video

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/nz-threatens-10-years-prison-
possessing-mosque-shooting-video-web-hosts-warned

I don't want to see the video but censorship of it is not a good thing.
I did not see anything about censorship of the manifesto I think it is
mostly sites self censoring that.

From https://kiwifarms.net

If you are from New Zealand, your government is hunting you. Read this
letter from NZ Police, then change your email address if you're using a
personal account. Start using a VPN everywhere. I'm setting data
retention to zero for the immediate future. Warrant canary is in the
footer.

From: trace@example.com (Trace)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.news
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:41 UTC
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 21:15:58 +0000, anonymous wrote:

I'm posting it here for anyone who wants to know what he really wrote.
I hope the admins don't delete it like it looks like they did other
places.

Here it is (not). Taken down by scribd
https://www.scribd.com/document/401941994/NEW-ZEALAND-SHOOTER-S-MANIFESTO

Here is where it was on twitter