Life is a game of bridge -- and you've just been finessed.

sport / rec.sport.football.college / Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

SubjectAuthor
* Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
+* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
> [...]
|  |     |  | `* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasTE
|  |     |  |  `- Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
|  |     |  `- Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
|  |     `* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasTE
|  |      `- Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
|  `* IMPROTANT UPDATE ON THE PELOSI LOVERS QUARRELxyzzy
|   `* Re: IMPROTANT UPDATE ON THE PELOSI LOVERS QUARRELEric Ramon
|    `- Re: IMPROTANT UPDATE ON THE PELOSI LOVERS QUARRELTE
`* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasTE
 `* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Hasfloaterjr
  `* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasTE
   +* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasCon Reeder, unhyphenated American
   |`- Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasMichael Falkner
   `* Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasEric Ramon
    `- Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or HasTE

Pages:123
Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<f5a3365f-825d-4a10-85e9-7a7cf64148e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64884&group=rec.sport.football.college#64884

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 05:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
<38d1449b-cfb0-47ba-bf42-97590451eee1n@googlegroups.com> <tjn1bq$a71s$1@dont-email.me>
<dc093bc1-b790-4392-9a89-35b140e0de59n@googlegroups.com> <0cab7819-ff4b-4369-867b-403fda2d3c94n@googlegroups.com>
<170d30ee-0cb3-4775-b40a-517923120ef6n@googlegroups.com> <tjpq96$j4em$1@dont-email.me>
<tjps4j$jua3$1@dont-email.me> <57b95e49-f782-4a20-a22f-dd2dabcade15n@googlegroups.com>
<af94cbe7-3a02-4815-b8b5-358652445f1bn@googlegroups.com> <tjq22d$k456$1@dont-email.me>
<a7a626a2-a17c-4202-9110-86417cee16bbn@googlegroups.com> <tjq3r9$n8iu$1@dont-email.me>
<999960b8-6538-4506-b5a5-d365a6efe7bfn@googlegroups.com> <tjrsrb$r9np$1@dont-email.me>
<adf127d2-a2ac-431d-86e1-49b49935ab29n@googlegroups.com> <tjs0fi$r9np$2@dont-email.me>
<f9c201b2-5df2-456a-9264-609f8908d6cfn@googlegroups.com> <tjsi7q$sr61$1@dont-email.me>
Subject: Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:01 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:47:43 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> At least you can make friends there.

I wouldn't be as snarky, even with the realities of prison, with that statement as you may imply.

Riker's Island was the best social experience I ever had, before or since.

Mike

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<7dfe97c1-34ab-4ebc-804f-e0a54dfcd29an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64885&group=rec.sport.football.college#64885

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 05:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: dotslash...@gmail.com (Derek Thompson)
 by: Derek Thompson - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:20 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 8:02:12 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 5:45:26 AM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I repeat myself, a simple off-the-cuff joke has you guys wetting yourselves:
> > > "My source is the fact that one semi-naked man hit another semi-naked man with a hammer
> > > in one of the men's San Francisco homes at 2/3 am."
> > That's a fact, huh?
> > > But now, I'm understanding why you guys are getting so sensitive about this
> > > episode, you want to blame MAGA, so any counter-argument is fake news:
> > > "My dudes, the perp told the police why he was there, plain as daylight .
> > > Listen to him. Unless you don’t want to because it would disturb your MAGA
> > > victim complex or your false flag conspiracy theory or whatever allows you
> > > to pretend MAGA isn’t violent: "
> > > "Pretend MAGA isn't violent?" WTF? So this is "MAGAS" fault? That's what this whole
> > > pathetic smear is about. MAGA? Yes, I remember the burning cities, the looted businesses,
> > > the mass murders etc. those were MAGA guys wearing BLM t-shirts, right? Talk
> > > about conspiracy theories. Hell, Pelosi was hit over the head with his own petard. Lunatics
> > > roaming the streets is what the Democrats demanded, and they got it....now its' Trump's fault.
> > >
> > Ahh, see, here's the problem. Fox News shows the same burning building for six months, and you think there was widespread arson, looting, and "mass murders". The actual facts - that violent crime in basically every major city in America is waaaaay down from the 80s and 90s - that 99% of the blm protests *were* peaceful - doesn't fit your narrative.
> >
> > And you're all too happy to believe what *does* fit your narrative. Eager and willing. Useful, even.
> > > P A T H E T I C
> > >
> > Yeah. Agreed.
> >
> > Cheers.
> > > BLM's latest mostly peaceful protestor going to spend time in jail:
> > >
> > > https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/26/us/waukesha-christmas-parade-trial
> > >
> > > -TE
> > >
> > > Stop being shocked when mainstream liberals express their desire to see their political
> > > adversaries not only censored by a union of state and corporate power but also imprisoned.
> > > The crux of American liberalism is authoritarianism.
> All those misguided voters are just imaging how unsafe they fell under the current state of America. Keep telling them how wrong they are.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<tjtvp9$16nfu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64887&group=rec.sport.football.college#64887

From: kol...@freedomnet.org (Ken Olson)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:44:55 -0400
<tjpq96$j4em$1@dont-email.me> <tjps4j$jua3$1@dont-email.me>
<57b95e49-f782-4a20-a22f-dd2dabcade15n@googlegroups.com>
<af94cbe7-3a02-4815-b8b5-358652445f1bn@googlegroups.com>
<tjq22d$k456$1@dont-email.me>
<a7a626a2-a17c-4202-9110-86417cee16bbn@googlegroups.com>
<tjq3r9$n8iu$1@dont-email.me>
<999960b8-6538-4506-b5a5-d365a6efe7bfn@googlegroups.com>
<tjrsrb$r9np$1@dont-email.me>
<adf127d2-a2ac-431d-86e1-49b49935ab29n@googlegroups.com>
<tjs0fi$r9np$2@dont-email.me>
<f9c201b2-5df2-456a-9264-609f8908d6cfn@googlegroups.com>
<tjsi7q$sr61$1@dont-email.me>
<f5a3365f-825d-4a10-85e9-7a7cf64148e3n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Ken Olson - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 14:44 UTC

On 11/2/2022 8:01 AM, Michael Falkner wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:47:43 PM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:
>
>> At least you can make friends there.
>
> I wouldn't be as snarky, even with the realities of prison, with that statement as you may imply.
>
> Riker's Island was the best social experience I ever had, before or since.
>
> Mike

Didn't mean it to be snarky, just realistic. Birds of a feather.
--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Слава Україні та НАТО

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<90c59f8b-4dcd-4399-8740-db39dc6b5ff7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64889&group=rec.sport.football.college#64889

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 08:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
<38d1449b-cfb0-47ba-bf42-97590451eee1n@googlegroups.com> <tjn1bq$a71s$1@dont-email.me>
<dc093bc1-b790-4392-9a89-35b140e0de59n@googlegroups.com> <0cab7819-ff4b-4369-867b-403fda2d3c94n@googlegroups.com>
<170d30ee-0cb3-4775-b40a-517923120ef6n@googlegroups.com> <tjpq96$j4em$1@dont-email.me>
<tjps4j$jua3$1@dont-email.me> <57b95e49-f782-4a20-a22f-dd2dabcade15n@googlegroups.com>
<af94cbe7-3a02-4815-b8b5-358652445f1bn@googlegroups.com> <tjq22d$k456$1@dont-email.me>
<a7a626a2-a17c-4202-9110-86417cee16bbn@googlegroups.com> <tjq3r9$n8iu$1@dont-email.me>
<999960b8-6538-4506-b5a5-d365a6efe7bfn@googlegroups.com> <tjrsrb$r9np$1@dont-email.me>
<adf127d2-a2ac-431d-86e1-49b49935ab29n@googlegroups.com> <tjs0fi$r9np$2@dont-email.me>
<f9c201b2-5df2-456a-9264-609f8908d6cfn@googlegroups.com> <tjsi7q$sr61$1@dont-email.me>
<f5a3365f-825d-4a10-85e9-7a7cf64148e3n@googlegroups.com> <tjtvp9$16nfu$1@dont-email.me>
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 15:21 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:45:01 AM UTC-7, Ken Olson wrote:

> Didn't mean it to be snarky, just realistic. Birds of a feather.

The New York Police Dept. should've killed me that night.

The only reason I am not going to give anyone the opportunity this holiday season (and she has a holiday album and tour out) is I have more regard for her (as demented as you think it is) than I do for you (collectively).

Mike

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<3ab341a1-7429-4962-9c5b-48745e631a71n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64893&group=rec.sport.football.college#64893

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:33:19 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 17:33 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 8:20:06 AM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 8:02:12 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:

> > > That's a fact, huh?
> > > >
> > > Ahh, see, here's the problem. Fox News shows the same burning building for six months, and you think there was widespread arson, looting, and "mass murders". The actual facts - that violent crime in basically every major city in America is waaaaay down from the 80s and 90s - that 99% of the blm protests *were* peaceful - doesn't fit your narrative.
> > >
> > > And you're all too happy to believe what *does* fit your narrative. Eager and willing. Useful, even.
> > > >
> > > Yeah. Agreed.
> > >
> > > Cheers.

> > All those misguided voters are just imaging how unsafe they fell under the current state of America. Keep telling them how wrong they are.
> Thank you, I will. After all, truth is truth.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<6ffd71fc-d4e9-477c-8fa8-3bb5f5a3351fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64896&group=rec.sport.football.college#64896

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: dotslash...@gmail.com (Derek Thompson)
 by: Derek Thompson - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:25 UTC

> You dishonest piece of shit. You lying bastard.

Strong words, keyboard warrior. I'm glad the medium exists so folks like you can act tough - it must be exhausting for you in TRW, walking around equal parts rage and fear.

This way, we get to see the real, unfiltered TE.

> 1. Where did I mention Detroit?
> 2. Detroit has specifically NOT had a spike in murder rates because Detroit hadn't had the
> BLM riots anywhere to anywhere near to the degree as other large cities. This FACT supports my
> point: BLM and the Dems policies has resulted in a huge increase in murders. Keep BLM
> aware from your city and your black people are far safer
> 3. After decades of continuous decline violent crime in urban areas has greatly increased. Especially
> in 2021.
>
> https://www.the-sun.com/news/2757621/cities-hit-by-blm-protests-see-murder-rates-soar/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/191129/reported-violent-crime-in-the-us-since-1990/

Like I said, way down since the 80s / 90s and it looks like that "great(ly) increased" spike actually happened 2016-2018.

Those years don't match your "BLM is rioting, murdering, looting, etc" predisposition, so go ahead and ignore the facts.

Never said you called out Detroit. Was the specific topic with my parents. Uhhh, hold the phone though - Detroit actually *did* have a spike in murders in 2020 that was much larger than seen in most other major US cities.

Detroit murders by year:

2017 267
2018 261
2019 272
2020 327 <---- But Tom - no BLM protests? What the heck? (*)
2021 275

So you couldn't even get *that* right, Tom. How very perfect.

You assumed Detroit didn't have a 2020 murder spike and boldly proclaimed (as usual, without checking any actual data):

"Detroit has specifically NOT had a spike in murder rates because Detroit hadn't had the BLM riots anywhere to anywhere near to the degree as other large cities."

So why did Detroit murders "spike" in 2020, Tom?

Ahhahahahahaha you just more or less disproved your own sad little theory you glorious bastard.

HTH. HAND.

Cheers.

(*) There's no secret to this, most murder anywhere - urban or rural - involves people lashing out against people they know, often spouses / lovers, other family members, even close friends.

2020 had us all in a pressure cooker and probably all kinds of domestic disputes, including murder, spiked as a result.

Sadly, I imagine it was quite easy to convince the weak-minded that those easily explained spikes were due to just about anything - even the largely peaceful BLM protests - especially if they're predisposed toward believing black folk are inherently violent.

Tom *wants* to believe this nonsense. So, even in the face of a disagreeable reality, he boldly closes his eyes, sticks his thumbs in his ears, and *believes*!

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<f2b73823-4a6b-4565-9109-91c39e670bafn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64898&group=rec.sport.football.college#64898

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: dotslash...@gmail.com (Derek Thompson)
 by: Derek Thompson - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:31 UTC

> You dishonest piece of shit. You lying bastard.

Strong words, keyboard warrior. I'm glad the medium exists so folks like you can act tough - it must be exhausting for you in TRW, walking around equal parts rage and fear.

This way, we get to see the real, unfiltered TE.

> 1. Where did I mention Detroit?
> 2. Detroit has specifically NOT had a spike in murder rates because Detroit hadn't had the
> BLM riots anywhere to anywhere near to the degree as other large cities. This FACT supports my
> point: BLM and the Dems policies has resulted in a huge increase in murders. Keep BLM
> aware from your city and your black people are far safer
> 3. After decades of continuous decline violent crime in urban areas has greatly increased. Especially
> in 2021.
>
> https://www.the-sun.com/news/2757621/cities-hit-by-blm-protests-see-murder-rates-soar/

What happened in 2021? The BLM protests were mostly in summer 2020, Tom. You don't get much right, ya know?

[...]

<cd4a573e-e028-4ef4-b311-a84ae0499dcfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64900&group=rec.sport.football.college#64900

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 12:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:47 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 10:33:21 AM UTC-7, TE wrote:

> 1. Where did I mention Detroit?

Probably in the context of most cities.

> 2. Detroit has specifically NOT had a spike in murder rates because Detroit hadn't had the
> BLM riots anywhere to anywhere near to the degree as other large cities. This FACT supports my
> point: BLM and the Dems policies has resulted in a huge increase in murders. Keep BLM
> aware from your city and your black people are far safer

Because most people in Detroit realize the battle is already lost.

> 3. After decades of continuous decline violent crime in urban areas has greatly increased. Especially
> in 2021.
>
> https://www.the-sun.com/news/2757621/cities-hit-by-blm-protests-see-murder-rates-soar/

It's called "Nothing Left To Lose" -- and get ready for another "soaring" after Tuesday.

> > Finally got them to admit that was *not* the case - and the narrative being driven by Fox News and
> > their ilk was dishonest. I'm sure they still went home and watched The Five though. Baby steps.
> I have more faith in your parents than you do. Perhaps they 'agreed' in order to shut you up.
> It is almost incomprehensible that any person with with enough brain activity to access the
> internet would actually not believe that violent crime has increased in large cities in the US.
> Tell us there is no inflation as well.

What would you expect his parents do, after a certain point?

I mean, I'll be frank: The creator of "Dilbert" probably has the only real answer for a lot of these young people...

His solution for violent youth is you either watch them kill other people or you kill them yourselves, even if they are your son.

(He should know -- he had one and saw no one was coming to help.)

> > You keep trying to push the idea that the cities are burning though. I mean, it's basically all the
> > GOP has in terms of a platform these days. Lies like that - doctors wanna cut off your son's
> > dick - etc. Books are telling your kids to be gay, so must be banned. The usual conservative
> > fear mongering. All lies, but a great tool to get folks all frothing at the mouth, eager to vote.
> >
> > And, really, what are you gonna tell em? "We want to crush unions, put workers in their place,
> > and make sure folks are living paycheck to paycheck so they don't get any uppity ideas?" All
> > in the service of the mighty "job creators" of course. That'd be waaaay too honest.
> >
> > Cheers.
> -Oh....oh....

I honestly think you'd do between that and the classic line of "I put you in this world, I can take you out.", and actually MEAN IT.

I think another of the things you will see increased in the next few months is the number of parents who actually take kids who either are violent and unruly or basically are going to be seen as irredeemable and quietly see them gone.

And I don't mean out of the house.

Mike

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<0b0ea613-c7fe-46b4-afed-cbbbb6989144n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64906&group=rec.sport.football.college#64906

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: rsfcmode...@gmail.com (RSFC Moderator)
 by: RSFC Moderator - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:09 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 3:31:54 PM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:

> Those years don't match your "BLM is rioting, murdering, looting, etc" predisposition, so go ahead and ignore the facts.

We all remember the 2020 riots and looting and the link to BLM is obvious.

The question of whether the 2020 murder spike was large and related to the BLM protests/riots is perhaps not so obvious.

> https://www.statista.com/statistics/191129/reported-violent-crime-in-the-us-since-1990/
> Like I said, way down since the 80s / 90s and it looks like that "great(ly) increased" spike actually happened 2016-2018.

Yes, crime came way down in the 90s as cities changed their policing.

But in 2020, murders did spike back to early 1990s levels.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/191134/reported-murder-and-nonnegligent-manslaughter-cases-in-the-us-since-1990/

> Uhhh, hold the phone though - Detroit actually *did* have a spike in murders in 2020 that was much larger than seen in most other major US cities.

As you can see comparing my Statista link with your data, Detroit's 2020 murder bump was smaller than the nationwide bump. Nationwide the increase was about 33%, more than 5500 people.

Your conjecture that it was due to lockdown induced cabin fever doesn't explain why it was concentrated among blacks and didn't start until after Floyd’s death.

That it was a direct consequence of BLM and the resultant changes in policing does explain those things.

There is a (longish) consideration of alternate hypotheses here: https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/what-caused-the-2020-homicide-spike
tldr: BLM

The misinformation that police commonly kill unarmed blacks caused a lot of deaths.

Cheers.

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<c22459eb-fc90-45e9-bb20-018a7536a8c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64907&group=rec.sport.football.college#64907

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 17:37:46 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 00:37 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 7:09:47 PM UTC-4, RSFC Moderator wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 3:31:54 PM UTC-4, dotsla...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Those years don't match your "BLM is rioting, murdering, looting, etc" predisposition, so go ahead and ignore the facts.
> We all remember the 2020 riots and looting and the link to BLM is obvious..
>
> The question of whether the 2020 murder spike was large and related to the BLM protests/riots is perhaps not so obvious.
> > https://www.statista.com/statistics/191129/reported-violent-crime-in-the-us-since-1990/
> > Like I said, way down since the 80s / 90s and it looks like that "great(ly) increased" spike actually happened 2016-2018.
> Yes, crime came way down in the 90s as cities changed their policing.
>
> But in 2020, murders did spike back to early 1990s levels.
> https://www.statista.com/statistics/191134/reported-murder-and-nonnegligent-manslaughter-cases-in-the-us-since-1990/
> > Uhhh, hold the phone though - Detroit actually *did* have a spike in murders in 2020 that was much larger than seen in most other major US cities.

> As you can see comparing my Statista link with your data, Detroit's 2020 murder bump was smaller than the nationwide bump. Nationwide the increase was about 33%, more than 5500 people.
>
> Your conjecture that it was due to lockdown induced cabin fever doesn't explain why it was concentrated among blacks and didn't start until after Floyd’s death.

Strange how other nations saw a decrease in violent crime. Something unique in the US was occurring that
actually increased violent crime. What could it possibly be?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/world/americas/coronavirus-murder-latin-america-crime.html
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/health/pandemic-lockdowns-crime-study/index.html

-TE

“I’m a big fan of HBCUs. I got my start at one of those other HBCUs, Delaware State University.”
-Joe Biden, 2022, who attended the University of Delaware

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<135a91ac-2350-4e2a-a009-577eac94ae97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64909&group=rec.sport.football.college#64909

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 19:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 02:14 UTC

On Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 5:37:48 PM UTC-7, TE wrote:

> Strange how other nations saw a decrease in violent crime. Something unique in the US was occurring that
> actually increased violent crime. What could it possibly be?
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/world/americas/coronavirus-murder-latin-america-crime.html
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/health/pandemic-lockdowns-crime-study/index.html

Then do something about it.

Raze the inner cities and kill the "joggers", if that's your stand.

I'm being frighteningly serious. You have a military-level problem in the cities if you are (as the courts misguidedly put it) a militia under the Second Amendment.

You also are going to want to overthrow their governments as well.

Mike

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<9299c19b-62da-45b0-b5ea-2773e53c371fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64929&group=rec.sport.football.college#64929

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 17:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 00:44 UTC

On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:11:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
> Nancy Pelosi's husband has apparently been beaten severely in a home invasion this morning.
>
> So the question is, who did it?
>
> * Was it an inside job, as many Republicans believe it is?
>
> * Was it one of San Francisco's homeless population, of whom I about to rejoin?
>
> * Or has a Republican finally found his nutsack and actually tried to do something meaningful?
>
> It'll be interesting to see who and how this goes down.

"NBC News reported significant new details in the investigation into last week’s attack
on Paul Pelosi on Friday — and then promptly retracted the report as soon as those
details began circulating online."

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc-retracts-report-that-exposed-new-details-in-pelosi-attack-investigation/

Heh...

I don't know what is more surprising: The fact that NBC didn't run the report past the Pelosi family BEFORE
publishing or they actually did some reporting in the first place.

Anyway, I'm sure they learned their lesson.

-TE

“Rally for black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.”
-NBC News, 4:50PM, June 14 2020

“President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most
of the country was shuttered by coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that
decision.”
-NBC News, 6:13 PM, June 14 2020

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<8950956b-6c54-416e-ace6-cd96b71826f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64937&group=rec.sport.football.college#64937

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 02:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: gpg...@gmail.com (floaterjr)
 by: floaterjr - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 09:06 UTC

On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:44:06 PM UTC-4, TE wrote:
> On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:11:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > Nancy Pelosi's husband has apparently been beaten severely in a home invasion this morning.
> >
> > So the question is, who did it?
> >
> > * Was it an inside job, as many Republicans believe it is?
> >
> > * Was it one of San Francisco's homeless population, of whom I about to rejoin?
> >
> > * Or has a Republican finally found his nutsack and actually tried to do something meaningful?
> >
> > It'll be interesting to see who and how this goes down.
> "NBC News reported significant new details in the investigation into last week’s attack
> on Paul Pelosi on Friday — and then promptly retracted the report as soon as those
> details began circulating online."
>
> https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc-retracts-report-that-exposed-new-details-in-pelosi-attack-investigation/
>
> Heh...
>
> I don't know what is more surprising: The fact that NBC didn't run the report past the Pelosi family BEFORE
> publishing or they actually did some reporting in the first place.
>
> Anyway, I'm sure they learned their lesson.
>
> -TE
>
> “Rally for black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.”
> -NBC News, 4:50PM, June 14 2020
>
> “President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most
> of the country was shuttered by coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that
> decision.”
> -NBC News, 6:13 PM, June 14 2020
NBC mistakenly told a piece of the truth, oops. Clearly from their report Pelosi didn't feel he was in any immediate danger or he wouldn't have left the cops at the door. What happen the 30 minutes prior to there arrival is anybody's guess, at this point.

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<787a17bd-6213-40a1-91f9-d3fd27bc4b2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64939&group=rec.sport.football.college#64939

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 08:58:57 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 15:58 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:06:55 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:
> On Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:44:06 PM UTC-4, TE wrote:
> > On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:11:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Falkner wrote:
> > > Nancy Pelosi's husband has apparently been beaten severely in a home invasion this morning.
> > >
> > > So the question is, who did it?
> > >
> > > * Was it an inside job, as many Republicans believe it is?
> > >
> > > * Was it one of San Francisco's homeless population, of whom I about to rejoin?
> > >
> > > * Or has a Republican finally found his nutsack and actually tried to do something meaningful?
> > >
> > > It'll be interesting to see who and how this goes down.
> > "NBC News reported significant new details in the investigation into last week’s attack
> > on Paul Pelosi on Friday — and then promptly retracted the report as soon as those
> > details began circulating online."
> >
> > https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc-retracts-report-that-exposed-new-details-in-pelosi-attack-investigation/
> >
> > Heh...
> >
> > I don't know what is more surprising: The fact that NBC didn't run the report past the Pelosi family BEFORE
> > publishing or they actually did some reporting in the first place.
> >
> > Anyway, I'm sure they learned their lesson.
> >
> > -TE
> >
> > “Rally for black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.”
> > -NBC News, 4:50PM, June 14 2020
> >
> > “President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most
> > of the country was shuttered by coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that
> > decision.”
> > -NBC News, 6:13 PM, June 14 2020

> NBC mistakenly told a piece of the truth, oops. Clearly from their report Pelosi didn't
> feel he was in any immediate danger or he wouldn't have left the cops at the door.
> What happen the 30 minutes prior to there arrival is anybody's guess, at this point.

They hand-out Pulitzers for publishing ridiculous conspiracy theories about a
Republican president, but a relatively mild story about the husband of the
speaker? They snap their fingers and the it's memory-holed. Then they whine
about "right-wing disinformation" and why the media is not trusted.

-TE

"The “FTP” graffiti [sprayed on Stevie Ray Vaughan’s Austin, TX statue] stands for
“F*** The Police,” which is a minor error in research because Andy Summers was
that band’s guitarist. Nonetheless Vaughan once opened for The Police in 1984,
so he was a cop-lover by proxy. Plus he was a white man who wore a Bolero hat
and played guitar like Jimi Hendrix, which was cultural appropriation on two
fronts. SRV is SOL. Tear that $#!+ down."

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<slrntmdkql.1qmvt.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64943&group=rec.sport.football.college#64943

From: consta...@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 21:19:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 21:19 UTC

On 2022-11-05, TE <randorwell@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:06:55 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:

>> > "NBC News reported significant new details in the investigation into last week’s attack
>> > on Paul Pelosi on Friday — and then promptly retracted the report as soon as those
>> > details began circulating online."
>> >
>> > https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc-retracts-report-that-exposed-new-details-in-pelosi-attack-investigation/
>> >
>> > Heh...
>> >
>> > I don't know what is more surprising: The fact that NBC didn't run the report past the Pelosi family BEFORE
>> > publishing or they actually did some reporting in the first place.
>> >
>> > Anyway, I'm sure they learned their lesson.
>> >
>> > -TE
>> >
>> > “Rally for black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.”
>> > -NBC News, 4:50PM, June 14 2020
>> >
>> > “President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most
>> > of the country was shuttered by coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that
>> > decision.”
>> > -NBC News, 6:13 PM, June 14 2020
>
>> NBC mistakenly told a piece of the truth, oops. Clearly from their report Pelosi didn't
>> feel he was in any immediate danger or he wouldn't have left the cops at the door.
>> What happen the 30 minutes prior to there arrival is anybody's guess, at this point.
>
> They hand-out Pulitzers for publishing ridiculous conspiracy theories about a
> Republican president, but a relatively mild story about the husband of the
> speaker? They snap their fingers and the it's memory-holed. Then they whine
> about "right-wing disinformation" and why the media is not trusted.

It wouldn't have been such a big deal if the reaction of Democrats
wasn't to immediately blame the attack on "right-wing extremism". That
is laughable with what we know now.

Note they have removed the new story "for not meeting our
standards", but they have kept their original story blaming the
right for the incident.

--
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance,
unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<bdad4d16-2437-4213-a64a-6fb90e8c4179n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64945&group=rec.sport.football.college#64945

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 14:24:22 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: ramon.e...@gmail.com (Eric Ramon)
 by: Eric Ramon - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 21:24 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:58:59 AM UTC-7, TE wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:06:55 AM UTC-4, floaterjr wrote:

> > > "NBC News reported significant new details in the investigation into last week’s attack
> > > on Paul Pelosi on Friday — and then promptly retracted the report as soon as those
> > > details began circulating online."
> > >
> > > https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbc-retracts-report-that-exposed-new-details-in-pelosi-attack-investigation/
> > >
> > > Heh...
> > >
> > > I don't know what is more surprising: The fact that NBC didn't run the report past the Pelosi family BEFORE
> > > publishing or they actually did some reporting in the first place.
> > >
> > > Anyway, I'm sure they learned their lesson.
> > >
> > > -TE
> > >
> > > “Rally for black trans lives draws packed crowd to Brooklyn Museum plaza.”
> > > -NBC News, 4:50PM, June 14 2020
> > >
> > > “President Trump plans to rally his supporters next Saturday for the first time since most
> > > of the country was shuttered by coronavirus. But health experts are questioning that
> > > decision.”
> > > -NBC News, 6:13 PM, June 14 2020
>
> > NBC mistakenly told a piece of the truth, oops. Clearly from their report Pelosi didn't
> > feel he was in any immediate danger or he wouldn't have left the cops at the door.
> > What happen the 30 minutes prior to there arrival is anybody's guess, at this point.
> They hand-out Pulitzers for publishing ridiculous conspiracy theories about a
> Republican president, but a relatively mild story about the husband of the
> speaker? They snap their fingers and the it's memory-holed. Then they whine
> about "right-wing disinformation" and why the media is not trusted.
>
> -TE

it goes both ways. You can't find the article that tells how DeSantis likes to receive sex from pigs. Personally, I never did see that story but someone who did, told me about it.

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<7bd5b069-9825-47bd-b072-0e64be731f68n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64948&group=rec.sport.football.college#64948

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 18:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: darkstar...@gmail.com (Michael Falkner)
 by: Michael Falkner - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 01:52 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 2:19:21 PM UTC-7, Con Reeder, unhyphenated American wrote:

> It wouldn't have been such a big deal if the reaction of Democrats
> wasn't to immediately blame the attack on "right-wing extremism". That
> is laughable with what we know now.

The fact that there has been significant desire on the American Right to assassinate Pelosi cannot be understated.

I think I've made it clear that I'm still only 70-30 -- largely due to the fact that I'd have to think such a MAGA would be exterminated immediately upon discovery in the People's Republic of Berkeley.
Mike

Re: Pelosi's Husband Beaten -- Homeless Person, Inside Job, or Has Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?

<6a9aedd4-e7ee-44bd-9319-af06dbb8cba5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=64949&group=rec.sport.football.college#64949

Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 19:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
Another Rightie Found His Nutsack?
From: randorw...@gmail.com (TE)
 by: TE - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 02:43 UTC

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 5:24:24 PM UTC-4, Eric Ramon wrote:
> On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 8:58:59 AM UTC-7, TE wrote:

> > > NBC mistakenly told a piece of the truth, oops. Clearly from their report Pelosi didn't
> > > feel he was in any immediate danger or he wouldn't have left the cops at the door.
> > > What happen the 30 minutes prior to there arrival is anybody's guess, at this point.

> > They hand-out Pulitzers for publishing ridiculous conspiracy theories about a
> > Republican president, but a relatively mild story about the husband of the
> > speaker? They snap their fingers and the it's memory-holed. Then they whine
> > about "right-wing disinformation" and why the media is not trusted.
> >
> > -TE

> it goes both ways.

Not sure how. Did a reporter win a Pulitzer for reporting the 'fact' that Obama was
born in Kenya?

> You cant find the article that tells how DeSantis likes to receive sex
> from pigs. Personally, I never did see that story but someone who did,
> told me about it.

....tmml...and the hits keep coming.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/11/05/the-return-of-fake-but-accurate-the-nyts-weird-desantis-hit-piece-n508317

"I’m not sure which is more damning — the fact that the NYT reporter thought that this faked video was worth “
reviewing,” or that the editor of the news section decided to keep it in the article. It’s not a recording of DeSantis.
We have no idea whether it’s even an accurate recollection of what DeSantis argued, and neither does the Times.
It’s a literal example of “fake but accurate.” It would be as if 60 Minutes II had admitted up front that they faked
the Killian memos but presented them anyway as evidence of what George W. Bush was really like decades
earlier. (As veterans of Rathergate will remember, that ended up being Dan Rather’s fallback position.)"

-TE

"I wish my newsfeed wasn’t full of people dressed in black moving through previously beautiful cities
burning and breaking and chanting and beating. You’d like to think it could be stopped. But we’ve
given up a lot of the things we used to think."