Rube Walker: "Hey, Yogi, what time is it?" Yogi Berra: "You mean now?"

sport / rec.autos.sport.f1 / Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

SubjectAuthor
* OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Rama425couple
`* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
 +* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 |`- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge RamAlan Baker
 +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 +* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ramkeithr0
 |+* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
 ||+* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ramkeithr0
 |||`- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 ||`- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 |`- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
 `* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Rama425couple
  `* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
   +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   +* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ramkeithr0
   |+- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   |+- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   |+- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   |`* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
   | +* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
   | |+- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   | |`- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   | +* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ramkeithr0
   | |`* Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~
   | | +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   | | `- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   | +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   | `- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   +- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodestexas gate
   `- Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram~misfit~

Pages:12
Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<ihhejuF43beU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10493&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10493

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram
Explodes
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 22:26:37 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 30 May 2021 12:26 UTC

On 30/05/2021 3:41 pm, ~misfit~ wrote:

> :)  Sadly, despite the "travel bubble" between our countries your
> government won't let me in for a visit as I have a criminal record for
> growing cannabis a few decades ago.

You are obviously a menace to all of society and should be banned from
all forms of travel for the rest of your natural life :)

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<s904bf$8qd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10494&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10494

From: shaun.at...@gmail.com (~misfit~)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Explodes
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 01:35:40 +1200
 by: ~misfit~ - Sun, 30 May 2021 13:35 UTC

On 31/05/2021 12:26 am, keithr0 wrote:
> On 30/05/2021 3:41 pm, ~misfit~ wrote:
>>
>> :)  Sadly, despite the "travel bubble" between our countries your government won't let me in for
>> a visit as I have a criminal record for growing cannabis a few decades ago.
>
> You are obviously a menace to all of society and should be banned from all forms of travel for the
> rest of your natural life :)

Yep. Mea Culpa.

Oh well I like it here. It's just a shame that my sister moved there last century and, as she's the
breeder in the family when my parents retired they moved there to be close to the grand (and now
great-grand) kids. My sister then moved over an hour away from where she was (and where my parents
bought their home). Dad died last year and Mum's in recovery from breast cancer - that's why I
wanted to visit, when she was first diagnosed.

Hopefully she's well enough after she gets her second CV19 jab to visit me. It's the only way I'll
get to see her again. Such is life...
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<130f5c8a-def3-4496-a68f-839e75fc861dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10495&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10495

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:14:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 15:14 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 7:35:46 AM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Oh well I like it here. It's just a shame that my sister moved there last century and, as she's the
> breeder in the family when my parents retired they moved there to be close to the grand (and now
> great-grand) kids. My sister then moved over an hour away from where she was (and where my parents
> bought their home). Dad died last year and Mum's in recovery from breast cancer - that's why I
> wanted to visit, when she was first diagnosed.
>
> Hopefully she's well enough after she gets her second CV19 jab to visit me. It's the only way I'll
> get to see her again. Such is life...

You have a big problem with social media,
yet here you are spouting your bullshit for all.
Fuck off idiot.

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<d62a34e0-5851-4b51-b5fc-9d9024e21d86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10496&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10496

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 15:16 UTC

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:56:28 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I should state that there is one very small group in NZ who ARE required to have the vaccination
> and that's anyone working in the quarantine facilities. The last small outbreak in Auckland was due
> to an social-media reading 20-something anti-vaxxer dickhead security guard who was working in a
> quarantine facility. He'd been scheduled for his vaccine several times and had come up with excuses
> as to why he didn't attend.
>
> After that the government said that they still wouldn't make vaccines compulsory for anyone in the
> country. However they would be a requirement for anyone wanting to work in a quarantine facility.
>
> Oh, people handling freight at the airports and airplane flight and cleaning crews are also
> strongly encouraged to get vaccinated. (Encouraged as in 'if you want to keep your job get the jab'.)
>
> That's just common sense though, in the same way that you're required to wear a seatbelt in a car
> or a lifejacket in a small boat. LOL, we're lucky to have those laws actually. I doubt that they'd
> get passed easily in the current paranoid 'reptilian overlords are forcing me to do stuff against
> my will' US social media driven climate.

You have a big problem with social media,
yet here you are spouting your bullshit for all.
Fuck off idiot.

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<d4447f9c-f150-4b27-9043-dba8d30c08c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10497&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10497

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 15:18 UTC

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:56:28 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I should state that there is one very small group in NZ who ARE required to have the vaccination
> and that's anyone working in the quarantine facilities. The last small outbreak in Auckland was due
> to an social-media reading 20-something anti-vaxxer dickhead security guard who was working in a
> quarantine facility. He'd been scheduled for his vaccine several times and had come up with excuses
> as to why he didn't attend.
>
> After that the government said that they still wouldn't make vaccines compulsory for anyone in the
> country. However they would be a requirement for anyone wanting to work in a quarantine facility.
>
> Oh, people handling freight at the airports and airplane flight and cleaning crews are also
> strongly encouraged to get vaccinated. (Encouraged as in 'if you want to keep your job get the jab'.)
>
> That's just common sense though, in the same way that you're required to wear a seatbelt in a car
> or a lifejacket in a small boat. LOL, we're lucky to have those laws actually. I doubt that they'd
> get passed easily in the current paranoid 'reptilian overlords are forcing me to do stuff against
> my will' US social media driven climate.

You have a big problem with social media,
yet here you are spouting your bullshit for all.
Fuck off idiot.

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<75e6b810-817e-428b-9a7c-d23ba17c9adfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10498&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10498

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:35:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 15:35 UTC

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:42:00 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Yeah, 'people' on the whole aren't too bright and when you have social media feeding them
> conspiracies we're going to hell in a handbasket. For instance yesterday in Auckland there was
> about 2,000 people at a protest against compulsory vaccination - despite the government repeatedly
> and loudly saying they'll NEVER make CV19 vaccines compulsory.
>
> I laughed my arse off when I saw that in the news last night. Some of the placards they were
> carrying should have been grounds for committal!

You have a big problem with social media,
yet here you are spouting your bullshit for all.
Fuck off idiot.

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<7445e8b9-177e-44be-83eb-91846a576439n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10499&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10499

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 08:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 15:50 UTC

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 7:35:46 AM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Oh well I like it here. It's just a shame that my sister moved there last century and, as she's the
> breeder in the family when my parents retired they moved there to be close to the grand (and now
> great-grand) kids. My sister then moved over an hour away from where she was (and where my parents
> bought their home). Dad died last year and Mum's in recovery from breast cancer - that's why I
> wanted to visit, when she was first diagnosed.
>
> Hopefully she's well enough after she gets her second CV19 jab to visit me. It's the only way I'll
> get to see her again. Such is life...

They all moved away from you.
Take a hint asshole.

Re: OT - see video - Pistons Rain From The Sky, Cummins Dodge Ram Explodes

<63431fbf-f1ab-4338-b0f1-2788d2107095n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/sport/article-flat.php?id=10500&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#10500

Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 09:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: texasg...@gmail.com (texas gate)
 by: texas gate - Sun, 30 May 2021 16:18 UTC

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 11:42:00 PM UTC-6, ~misfit~ wrote:

> I have a criminal record for growing cannabis

Nice. Maybe you can add a pirating conviction to your resume.