"It ain't over until it's over." -- Casey Stengel

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

SubjectAuthor
* Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”,Fred Bloggs
+* Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”,John Doe
|+- Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”,Edward Hernandez
|`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”,John Doe
| `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”,Edward Hernandez
+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone ?Accelerated Evolution?, Mutating At Unprecedented Rjlarkin
|`- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutionFred Bloggs
+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolutiona a
|`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutionFred Bloggs
| `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolutiona a
`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone ?Accelerated Evolution?, Mutating At Unprecedented RJohn Larkin
 +* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolutiona a
 |`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutioPhil Hobbs
 | `* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolutbitrex
 |  +- Re: Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”, Mutating At UnprecedentDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 |  `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutioPhil Hobbs
 +* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutionFred Bloggs
 |`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone ?Accelerated Evolution?, Mutating At Unprecedented RJohn Larkin
 | +* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 | |+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Ratjlarkin
 | ||+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating AtFred Bloggs
 | ||+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 | ||`- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 | |+* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating AtFred Bloggs
 | ||`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 | || `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating AtFred Bloggs
 | |`* Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatJohn Doe
 | | `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented RatEdward Hernandez
 | `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutionFred Bloggs
 +- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated EvolutioPhil Hobbs
 `- Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone ?Accelerated Evolution?, Mutating At Unprecedented RJoe Gwinn

Pages:12
Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9gr9t$rcp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100568&group=sci.electronics.design#100568

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:26:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:26 UTC

jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2022 16:09:42 -0000 (UTC),
> DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:
>
>>John Larkin <jlarkin@highland_atwork_technology.com> wrote in

>>> Or maybe we're just sequencing more now.
>>

>> Viruses do not mutate "to defeat resistance". Viruses simply
>>mutate... randomly. We would all be dead if that claim were
>>true many tens of millennia ago. We do not see a virus killed in a
>>petri dish, having straglers mutating to beat the daeth. Nope.
>
> There are two important elements to evolution: mutation and
> selection.
>

>> That is why failing to eradicate and stemming the transmission
>>vectors is so dangerous, and we have seen the result. Had Trump
>>acted correctly, the nation (and the rest of the globe as well)
>>would be better educated, and there would not be complete and
>>utter retards claiming that Fauci fucked up, when the fuckup was
>>100% Trump and only Trump, then followed by his inane cabinet, and
>>even then by the entire caucus of oath sworn folks in both
>>chambers. It does not get more stupid than Donald John Trump...
>>oh wait... yes it does. His followers are more stupid than he is
>>and those that have sworn oaths even more stupid.
>>
>> Donald John Trump is the most disgraceful human being ever in
>> this
>>nation.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Warp_Speed

The problem you Trump suck up dopes have is timeline.

That crap was implemented FIVE FULL MONTHS after the outbreak hit.
MAY 15th!

Trump had ALREADY done the greatest harm in the days he did nothing
AND the greatest harm in every public utterance he ever made where
the stupid bat's turd downplayed the risk. And that long before his
stupid "Warp Speed" Oops we better do something patch-up plan for
good image was implemented.

Warp speed was too little too late and the wrong things.

There was a 2017 PENTAGON directive that laid out all the things to
put in place in such an outbreak. Trump threw it out, AS HE SPENT
WEEKS downplaying it.

You are as clueless as it gets if you think Warp Speed halted
anything. ALL of the steps that should have been taken were not, AND
the RETARDED anti-mask 99.9999% Trumper cult formed because he failed
to educate them or allow the real scientists to do so and further
enabled continued transmission vectors and the fucking maps and
records prove it. AS HE CONTINUED TO PUBLICLY DOWNPLAY THE RISKS,
FURTHER STRETCHING OUT THE "DID NOT A GODDAMNED THING" PERIOD.
PERIOD!!!

You pathetic cringing Trump suck up milk sop.

We should have quelled it early on and the death rate would have
been an order of magnitude less than it has become. Donald John
Trump and his cabinet and their failure to act on the outbreak, much
less properly, is tantamount to negligent homicide of undreds of
thousands of my fellow Americans. AND the jackass response is
primarily why Canada had their outbreak as well. I watched those
months as the Johns Hopkins little red dots grew in size and number,
and where. WE infected Canada through the trucking lines in the
early stages.

But back to 100% criminal level ignorant idiots...
Rand paul, having a medical degree and license contracted Covid
(early on), and FAILED to quarantine himself, and went in to work for
two weeks, deliberately and blatantly unmasked without telling
anyone. I can guarantee that he transmitted it to others and could
even have done so deliberately and is guilty of attempted homicide at
the very least.
AND the stupis putz should lose his license to practice medicine
because he KNEW he had to quarantine, AND THEREFORE HIS ACTIONS WERE
ALL DELIBERATE. SO THE JACKASS SHOULD GO TO PRISON AS WELL.

And his jackassed public arguments with Fauci with the sole purpose
of diparaging him is criminal level behavior in my book as well.

Put all these oath taking idiots under the UCMJ and watch how fast
they stop pulling this crap on the citizens of my nation.

I want GITMO doubled in size. I have a long list.

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9grib$u8p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100569&group=sci.electronics.design#100569

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:30:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:30 UTC

Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote in

> Nothing new there. The ideas for various emergency response plans
> have been in place decades. Here's an insider story of OWS at the
> executive level who in effect blames the Obama administration for
> the usual inaction that could have saved a lot of money and last
> minute scrambling that was taking place here.

You guys are idiots. The Pentagon had an action document in place
since 2017. Trump pitched it. Why?...

SINCE it very closely matched the plan Obama had outlined, Trump in
his racist hatred for all things Obama threw ALL of that out as well,
along with the 2017 Pentagon plan.

AND THEN THE STUPID FUCK DID NOTHING. FOR MONTHS!

YOU UTTER IMBECILES!

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9h0ki$15uj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100572&group=sci.electronics.design#100572

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:57:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:57 UTC

> If the appearance is mutating to defeat resistance then it's
> proper to put it that way.

A viron (a single virus thingy) does not know shit about his
brother.

They all swim and attach to your cells all by themselves.

A mutation that ends up being dangerous is a single viron that
replicates well and has ill effect. This could be one of millions of
mutations that do nothing or act the same as what they were when they
started.

But there is no petri dish mass that all reacts to whatever magic
juice you seem to be talking about by all mutaing the same way. It
starts with a single mutation that gets carried by that infected
person long enough to replicate massively and then get suspended in
your mucous to be expelled by humid breath or spittle mist or
coughing and sneezing.

They aren't mixed chemicals. No predictable outcomes.

We see new mutations simply because of the sheer numbers of
infected. Had we beat this down, we would be fixed by now.

Many failed mutations dont replicate or are not like that one in a
gazillion gazillion that does and then replicates, and enough to be
able to be expelled by that one person to start the new external
chain in a high population area.

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<00b4f72b-59e2-451c-b962-4ae8b9083a09n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100582&group=sci.electronics.design#100582

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 06:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At
Unprecedented Rates
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 13:59 UTC

On Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 3:57:14 AM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence..org wrote:
> Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > If the appearance is mutating to defeat resistance then it's
> > proper to put it that way.
> >
> A viron (a single virus thingy) does not know shit about his
> brother.
>
> They all swim and attach to your cells all by themselves.
>
> A mutation that ends up being dangerous is a single viron that
> replicates well and has ill effect. This could be one of millions of
> mutations that do nothing or act the same as what they were when they
> started.
>
> But there is no petri dish mass that all reacts to whatever magic
> juice you seem to be talking about by all mutaing the same way. It
> starts with a single mutation that gets carried by that infected
> person long enough to replicate massively and then get suspended in
> your mucous to be expelled by humid breath or spittle mist or
> coughing and sneezing.
>
> They aren't mixed chemicals. No predictable outcomes.
>
> We see new mutations simply because of the sheer numbers of
> infected. Had we beat this down, we would be fixed by now.
>
> Many failed mutations dont replicate or are not like that one in a
> gazillion gazillion that does and then replicates, and enough to be
> able to be expelled by that one person to start the new external
> chain in a high population area.

The word is virion:
noun MICROBIOLOGY
the complete, infective form of a virus outside a host cell, with a core of RNA or DNA and a capsid

The capsid is the complex of proteins forming the sheath which is the really big deal they use for targeting vaccines.

The virus does in fact exchange DNA with other virus by coinfection of a single cell, which is quite common, it can even exchange DNA with a different strain or species of virus, a phenomenon used to create the so-called chimeric strains used so often in research.
Just forget about formulating general rules, there's too much variation and exception to just about anything you can imagine.

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<1mmobhhgpg5tkhp6obkk9c8kad37m8qlf0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100583&group=sci.electronics.design#100583

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:02:03 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:02 UTC

On Wed, 29 Jun 2022 04:24:18 -0000 (UTC),
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

>jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in
>
>> There are two important elements to evolution: mutation and
>> selection.
>>

>With us higher order creatures. with a virus, no. Both the old
>infects us and the new and neither cares about the other and they
>coexist no problem.
>
> Nice try though.

There is no natural selection going on with viruses? That's
interesting news.

Why are new covid variants common now, and old ones aren't?

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9i5e6$n2m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100600&group=sci.electronics.design#100600

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:25:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 18:25 UTC

> Why are new covid variants common now, and old ones aren't?

Show me "the old ones aren't".

They most certainly are and are why they also still get tested for.

The "more infectious" strains "appear" to take over, but the fact
is they only dominate the current crop of infected persons because
they are more infectious. They do nothing to "quell" the old.

They are common because they are more infectious. A fact we would
have never had to explore had the anti-mask Trump Cult dumbfucks of
the nation masked up instead of going down to the sports bar to have
a real good time yelling and spouting/spitting infectious mist clouds
on each other. Because then the mutations would have never
"evolved".

You dopes still apparently do not get the fact that the primary
transmission vector is human breath and the infected cloud we all
exhale. Some (virus laden) exhalers have more than the 'normal'
range of infections in their breath. Others are chock full of this
pandemics virus or a mutated variant thereof, and the Trump cult
idiots still want to say there is nothing that can be done about it,
while claiming Trump did so much to fight it, when in fact it is this
way because nothing was done about it. And the unmasked masses of
Trump cult idiots and the infections they spread are documented and
100% proof that you anti-mask fucktards are to blame for the degree
of the outbreak as well as its continued ebbing and flowing across
the geography of the nation and Canada.

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<EN1vK.26394$iR.16536@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100603&group=sci.electronics.design#100603

Subject: Re:_Monkeypox_Has_Undergone_“Accelerated_Evolut
ion”,_Mutating_At_Unprecedented_Rates
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
From: use...@example.net (bitrex)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 15:32:51 -0400
 by: bitrex - Wed, 29 Jun 2022 19:32 UTC

On 6/28/2022 12:49 PM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
> a a wrote:
>> On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 23:38:56 UTC+2, John Larkin wrote:

>>> Since the virus has been endemic to parts of Africa for at least 50
>>> years, I wonder why it would decide to accelerate its evolution now.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end with doubts,
>>> but if he will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in
>>> certainties.
>>> Francis Bacon
>> fake by bacon
>>

> Bacon is nature's most perfect food.  (Or possibly Double Rainbow Ultra
> Chocolate ice cream, but they've probably spoiled that by now.)
>
> Cheers
>
> Phil Hobbs

Here's the breakfast menu for the SS Arctic circa 1850. You can have bacon:

<https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/BREAKFAST_%28held_by%29_NEW_YORK_%26_LIVERPOOL_U.S._MAIL_STEAMER_ARCTIC_%28at%29_%28SS%29_%28NYPL_Hades-269319-476899%29.jpg>

But why not a nice plate of mush, kidneys, and pigeons?

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9iuih$1j0r8$8@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100636&group=sci.electronics.design#100636

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 01:34:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 01:34 UTC

I think Obama was better than Joe Biden is. And considering the fact
Democrats lost 900 seats nationwide during Obama's two terms (verified by
liberal outlets all over the Internet), we might no longer have two viable
political parties after the midterms, even though the Deep State continues
to flourish. There is an interesting and perhaps volatile conflict between
local and federal politics.

Re: Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9j6sq$9rc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100645&group=sci.electronics.design#100645

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:56:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 03:56 UTC

bitrex <user@example.net> wrote in

> On 6/28/2022 12:49 PM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
>> a a wrote:

>>> fake by bacon
>>>

>> Bacon is nature's most perfect food.  (Or possibly Double
>> Rainbow Ultra Chocolate ice cream, but they've probably spoiled
>> that by now.)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Phil Hobbs
>>

> Here's the breakfast menu for the SS Arctic circa 1850. You can
> have bacon:
>
> <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/BREAKFAST_%28h
> eld_by%29_NEW_YORK_%26_LIVERPOOL_U.S._MAIL_STEAMER_ARCTIC_%28at%29_
> %28SS%29_%28NYPL_Hades-269319-476899%29.jpg>
>
> But why not a nice plate of mush, kidneys, and pigeons?

Not so much 'related', but in a tropical analysis kind of way
maybe...

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Antarctica>

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9j76d$9rc$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100647&group=sci.electronics.design#100647

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:01:18 -0000 (UTC)
References: <b7dbb3c4-47b9-47eb-a941-76c2f7ffe29fn@googlegroups.com> <2j8kbh1vg2co8huhc779pk587sajks0ch1@4ax.com> <90a561bb-3c79-4faf-86de-a4a4c1f98bd0n@googlegroups.com> <jrgkbhhdlfqnkqj5oj3g6dga62h7pke49g@4ax.com> <t9f945$16ns$2@gioia.aioe.org> <n5ambhhq2478k6457nrm6bp8r8dqen9n34@4ax.com> <2a29497c-23ef-4f52-9dff-377cbbd37994n@googlegroups.com> <t9grib$u8p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t9iuih$1j0r8$8@dont-email.me>
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:01 UTC

John Dope <always.look@message.header> wrote in

> I think Obama was better than Joe Biden is. And considering the
> fact Democrats lost 900 seats nationwide during Obama's two terms
> (verified by liberal outlets all over the Internet), we might no
> longer have two viable political parties after the midterms, even
> though the Deep State continues to flourish. There is an
> interesting and perhaps volatile conflict between local and
> federal politics.

You really are one brain dead stupid motherfucker. Your brain is in a
deep state of self induced abject utter retardedness.

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<t9jm0q$1o1pu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100651&group=sci.electronics.design#100651

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:14:18 -0000 (UTC)
References: <b7dbb3c4-47b9-47eb-a941-76c2f7ffe29fn@googlegroups.com> <2j8kbh1vg2co8huhc779pk587sajks0ch1@4ax.com> <90a561bb-3c79-4faf-86de-a4a4c1f98bd0n@googlegroups.com> <jrgkbhhdlfqnkqj5oj3g6dga62h7pke49g@4ax.com> <t9f945$16ns$2@gioia.aioe.org> <n5ambhhq2478k6457nrm6bp8r8dqen9n34@4ax.com> <2a29497c-23ef-4f52-9dff-377cbbd37994n@googlegroups.com> <t9grib$u8p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t9iuih$1j0r8$8@dont-email.me> <4bd70744-39b0-4d83-bfb5-0f661cf2ed77n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John Doe - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:14 UTC

No point in discussing anything with Bill "Bozo" Sloman, the Australian
troll. Bozo is an incessant liar who cannot be reasoned with. Its fiction
never ends.

"the user has posted under the same name in other places, so not
nym-shifting" (Bozo sucks at logic)

"the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
(Bozo being Bozo)

"the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
(Bozo is a textbook cannibal leftist)

--
Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

> Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
> Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 23:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
> References: <b7dbb3c4-47b9-47eb-a941-76c2f7ffe29fn@googlegroups.com> <2j8kbh1vg2co8huhc779pk587sajks0ch1@4ax.com> <90a561bb-3c79-4faf-86de-a4a4c1f98bd0n@googlegroups.com> <jrgkbhhdlfqnkqj5oj3g6dga62h7pke49g@4ax.com> <t9f945$16ns$2@gioia.aioe.org> <n5ambhhq2478k6457nrm6bp8r8dqen9n34@4ax.com> <2a29497c-23ef-4f52-9dff-377cbbd37994n@googlegroups.com> <t9grib$u8p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t9iuih$1j0r8$8@dont-email.me>
> Subject: Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates
> From: Anthony William Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
>
> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 11:34:15 AM UTC+10, John Doe wrote:
>> I think Obama was better than Joe Biden is.
>
> John Doe can't think. All he can do is re-cycle Republican political propaganda.
>
>>And considering the fact Democrats lost 900 seats nationwide during Obama
> 's two terms (verified by liberal outlets all over the Internet),
>
> Essentially because the Republican George W Bush hadn't done anything to prevent the sub-rime mortgage crisis which morphed into the global financial crisis, and lef the world in recession for nearly eight years.
>
>>we might no longer have two viable political parties after the midterms,
>

> What left of the Republican Party hasn't been remotely viable since the Koch brothers astro-turfed it with the Tea Party faction back around 2013, letting Trump take it over in 2016. The mid-terms won't make any difference to that, unless Trump's supporters in the Republican party get decimated.
>
>> even though the Deep State continues to flourish.
>
> If only in John Doe's demented imagination.
>
>> There is an interesting and perhaps volatile conflict between local and
> federal politics.
>
> The brain-damaged Republicans who are still silly enough to support Donald Trump are air-heads, but that doesn't make them "volatile" or interesting.
>
> Lunatic fringes are sort of interesting when they are big enough to have a political effect, but it's more like forecasting natural disasters than anything else.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone Accelerated Evolution, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<T2dvK.157165$qSa7.109661@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100652&group=sci.electronics.design#100652

From: dtgame...@gmail.com (Edward Hernandez)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
References: <b7dbb3c4-47b9-47eb-a941-76c2f7ffe29fn@googlegroups.com> <2j8kbh1vg2co8huhc779pk587sajks0ch1@4ax.com> <90a561bb-3c79-4faf-86de-a4a4c1f98bd0n@googlegroups.com> <jrgkbhhdlfqnkqj5oj3g6dga62h7pke49g@4ax.com> <t9f945$16ns$2@gioia.aioe.org> <n5ambhhq2478k6457nrm6bp8r8dqen9n34@4ax.com> <2a29497c-23ef-4f52-9dff-377cbbd37994n@googlegroups.com> <t9grib$u8p$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t9iuih$1j0r8$8@dont-email.me> <4bd70744-39b0-4d83-bfb5-0f661cf2ed77n@googlegroups.com> <t9jm0q$1o1pu$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:22:11 GMT
 by: Edward Hernandez - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:22 UTC

John Doe stated the following in message-id <svsh05$lbh$5@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164904625100) posted Fri, 4 Mar 2022
08:01:09 -0000 (UTC):

> Compared to other regulars, Bozo contributes practically nothing
> except insults to this group.

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
USENET (**) has been 66.6% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
least 2507 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1494 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly
formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:14:18 -0000 (UTC) in message-id
<t9jm0q$1o1pu$1@dont-email.me>).

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that John Dope does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

y41ATAFIs0+/

Re: Monkeypox Has Undergone “Accelerated Evolution”, Mutating At Unprecedented Rates

<092203f6-c84d-cdd6-90ac-8b80c70b54c8@electrooptical.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=100656&group=sci.electronics.design#100656

From: pcdhSpam...@electrooptical.net (Phil Hobbs)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re:_Monkeypox_Has_Undergone_“Accelerated_Evolutio
n”,_Mutating_At_Unprecedented_Rates
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:42:45 -0400
 by: Phil Hobbs - Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:42 UTC

bitrex wrote:
> On 6/28/2022 12:49 PM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
>> a a wrote:
>>> On Monday, 27 June 2022 at 23:38:56 UTC+2, John Larkin wrote:
<snip>

>>> fake by bacon
>>>

>> Bacon is nature's most perfect food.  (Or possibly Double Rainbow
>> Ultra Chocolate ice cream, but they've probably spoiled that by now.)
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Phil Hobbs
>>

> Here's the breakfast menu for the SS Arctic circa 1850. You can have bacon:
>
> <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/BREAKFAST_%28held_by%29_NEW_YORK_%26_LIVERPOOL_U.S._MAIL_STEAMER_ARCTIC_%28at%29_%28SS%29_%28NYPL_Hades-269319-476899%29.jpg>
>

> But why not a nice plate of mush, kidneys, and pigeons?

Not a big kidney fan, but squab, eggs, bacon, and grits sounds pretty
fine to me.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--