"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb." -- Spaceballs

tech / sci.math / Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

SubjectAuthor
* +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fiMarco Ui

1
+Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

<edec1928-1ad6-4fe6-a365-6b5b5528612fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102299&group=sci.math#102299

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 17:35:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 00:35 UTC

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission:
Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories
29m views

NASA reported a Solar Radiation increase of 0.005% yearly for 2010 to 2020. That is a huge increase. And in 2010-2020, that 25% of all Insects on Earth were killed. When stars shine from Faraday Law and not from fusion, means, well, it means all of life on Earth will go extinct in a few thousand years and Earth swallowed in Sun radiation.

We have a few thousand years to move out to Europa as a window of opportunity, and if not, it maybe too late and we go extinct and become toast.

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
26m views

AP's 147th book//AP's newest sci-fi book: Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium
Dec 29, 2020, 3:44 PM
to sci.physics, sci.math, plutonium-atom-universe newsgroups

A must-- a must-- that beautiful Japanese symphony orchestra is mandatory for this song.
A re-adaption of Bob Dylan's song "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall" of 1962, with the Japanese symphony orchestra.

I know my mother, in heaven, is deeply proud of me, but unfortunately I was never able, nor smart enough to tell her how intensely proud of her, I was, while she was alive, forgive me dear mother, and I dedicate this song to you in mind, dearest Mutti, Johanna Poehlmann.

Oh, what have you been, my blue-eyed son
where have you been, my darling young one
I've stumbled on the side of ten misty sciences
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked engineerings
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans
I've been fifty kilometers in the mouth of a graveyard
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

What did you see, my blue-eyed son
What did you see, my darling young one
I saw no insects ever around anymore
I saw birds dying both left and right
I saw black branches on trees all dying
I saw a room full of men with do nothing attitude
I saw coral reefs all bleach white in decay
I saw ten thousand talkers whose minds were all broken
I saw guns and missiles in the hands of petty dictators
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard UV Rays a-gonna fall

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son?
What did you hear, my darling young one?
I heard the sound of a Solar Wind that roared out a warning
Heard the roar of that Wind that could torch the whole Earth
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were scorched
Heard ten thousand whispering and nobody listening
Heard thousands starve, I heard people sunbaked
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter
Heard the sound of a comic who cried in the alley
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son?
Who did you meet, my darling young one?
I met a young child beside her dying pony
I met a man who walked his delirious dog
I met a young woman whose face had skin cancer
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow
I met one man who was wounded in love
I met another man who was wounded with hatred
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-rays a-gonna fall

What'll you work on now, my blue-eyed son?
What'll you work on, my darling young one?
I'm going back out 'fore the rays start killing'
I'll walk through the deepest dark forests
Where the people are many and their stomachs all empty
Where the farmer needs help in farming
Where the lithium miners need help in mining
And the engineers are always in need of more help
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten
Where black is the color, and none is the number
And I'll move to Ganymede, Europa, and Jupiter's moons
And reflect on the mission to Europa so all souls can see it
And I'll work on the Spaceship to fly all plants and animals
But I'll know my science well before I start working
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard
It's a hard X-ray's a-gonna fall

Excerpt from book:

Storyteller: It could be seen in many of the camps under the Europa and Ganymede moons, humans singing at night and the song that everyone was singing over and over again was -- "I Will Always Love You-- Planet Earth", and no-one had to memorize any lines just the one line.

Probably because it could be sung for hours on end with just the single line of--
"Will always love you, planet Earth, Will always love you". With many inflections, intonations, and higher keys and notes. Singing this song was almost as automatic as walking is automatic. A simple song that needs no instruments, just purely vocals, and so simple that young and old can participate. And it sounded like a symphony orchestra back on Earth when times were good on Earth. So throughout the camps and tents on Ganymede and Europa, one can hear the sweet sweet melody and voices all joining in-- I will always love you, my Planet Earth, always love youuuuuu......

And so much that humans had lost, lost their home planet and the realization slowly sinking into all of humanity, that the Sun was swallowing up the whole of the planet Earth. Earth, would be no more. When you lose something like that, you sing the most beautiful melody of that loss.

(Play in the movie with full vocals, "I Will Always Love You--Earth") (Song written by Dolly Parton and readapted by AP in 2021) (Play a full symphony orchestra with vocals.)

If I should stay
I would only die
So I will go, but I know
I will think of you every step of the way

And I...I... will always love you,
Earth, Mother Earth
Will always love you
You

Our precious you
You planet Earth
Our precious you
We lost you

Only memories now
That is all we have
So Good bye
Cannot help but cry

And I,... I,... I,.. will always love you
Always
Always love you, Earth dearest

I hope fate treats us kind
On Europa and other satellites
But above all, Earth was my best love

And I... I... will always love you
My darling Earth
Will always, always love you, you
Will always love you

And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
And I,,,I,,, will always, forever love you
Always love you
Always love you, planet Earth
Always love you, Earth

29) Captain Am orders a total and full evacuation of his-kind from the Solar System after 200 years elapsed time. There was a going away party held on Europa.

(Play in the movie, theme song of NATURE, PBS TV program)

Storyteller: All went smoothly for humanity, for there are now many greenhouses lighted up from electricity and warm heaters and some caverns under the thick ice layers of the Europa oceans. There is a eerie scene of animals and plants, all miniaturized in the huge sprawling greenhouses as if it were a scene out of Africa in about 1600, when Africa on Earth was teeming with huge wild life, of huge animals all over the place and this is the scenery on the far-side of Europa and Ganymede.

Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5
by Archimedes Plutonium

This is AP's 147th published book of science.
Author's admission: Of all the stories I have had in my life, this is undoubtedly my best and most loveliest and favorite creation, for it exposes love and compassion with science, not just for human to human but human to animal and plants. God bless thee, Lord God Almighty, Atom.

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) Captain Pu reincarnated as Captain Am.

(Background music, purely instrumental, without vocals, use a xylophone if need be, so as to hear the movie dialogue in the movie start playing here, O Tannenbaum 4:18 sung by Andrea Bocelli)

2) The Sun is Master in this House.

(Play in the movie with full vocals of AP's re-adaption of "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall", with that beautiful full symphony orchestra 7:33 Nara, Japan 1994, of course the hard rain is the hard UV light and hard X-rays from our Sun gone Red Giant).

3) Distress call from Earth to Main Spaceship.

(Play in the movie, Antarctica, Vangelis, 3:54)

4) Devil within Us.

(Play in movie, no vocals only a xylophone version, Sympathy For The Devil, The Rolling Stones)

5) Captain Am turns his spaceship around, heading back to Earth.

(Play Rondeau 1:47 (Masterpiece theme song))

(Play in the movie, Chariots of Fire, Vangelis, The City of Prague Philharmonic, 3:32)

6) Humanity nor Aliens can rule Earth, just the Sun and maybe Jupiter and Saturn.

(Play in the movie without vocals but a xylophone translation, With or without you, U2, 4:59)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

<dceb0948-eac9-4649-834d-fa59903c5529n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102308&group=sci.math#102308

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 18:42:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 01:42 UTC

So I need to find the perfect spot to sing this song with Groban & Dion. Obviously it is before Humanity makes it to Europa with a permanent settlement, a permanent colony.

A perfect song for this movie, __Americium saves Humanity__, sung by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion, and or Josh Groban. I do not have to change many words of the lyrics as-- Humanity has to evacuate Earth, carrying with us all life of Earth as is possible and striking out to Europa, a moon of Jupiter, in order to live. For our Sun has gone Red Giant and will swallow Earth.

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe

I pray we'll find your light
And hold it in our hearts
When stars pass by each night
Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

We ask that life be kind
And watch us from below
Watch us from above, dear Lord
We hope each soul will find
Your love 231Pu

Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Hope every Earth life
Becomes Europa life
Need to find a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

Atom, atom, atom atom

AP, King of Science

Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

<f3faceb7-5a18-400d-ad8f-e8aa50f5360bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102317&group=sci.math#102317

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 20:06:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 03:06 UTC

[...]

<d9807d19-7a24-47c1-86ec-10a6096fe219n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102337&group=sci.math#102337

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 22:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 05:47 UTC

I love when the voices of Josh and Celine blend together as one after each solos. I love that combo.
> So I need to find the perfect spot to sing this song with Groban & Dion. Obviously it is before Humanity makes it to Europa with a permanent settlement, a permanent colony.
> A perfect song for this movie, __Americium saves Humanity__, sung by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion, and or Josh Groban. I do not have to change many words of the lyrics as-- Humanity has to evacuate Earth, carrying with us all life of Earth as is possible and striking out to Europa, a moon of Jupiter, in order to live. For our Sun has gone Red Giant and will swallow Earth..
>
> I pray you'll be our eyes
> And watch us where we go
> And help us to be wise
> In times when we don't know
> Let this be our prayer
> When we lose our way
> Lead us to a place
> Guide us with your grace
> To a place where we'll be safe
>
> I pray we'll find your light
> And hold it in our hearts
> When stars pass by each night
> Let this be our prayer
> When shadows fill our day
> Lead us to a place
> Guide us with your grace
> Give us faith so we'll be safe
>
> We ask that life be kind
> And watch us from below
> Watch us from above, dear Lord
> We hope each soul will find
> Your love 231Pu
>
> Let this be our prayer
> Let this be our prayer
> Hope every Earth species
> Becomes Europa species
> Need to find Europa
> Guide us with your grace
> Give us faith so we'll be safe
>
> Atom, atom, atom atom

Obviously this song has to go somewhere in the book where Humanity is just starting to go to Europa and all the voyagers praying and in prayer that their passage to Europa and life on Europa will be kind, leaving Earth behind..

Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

<b934e4d1-119e-4b91-aaf2-4505858fa739n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102378&group=sci.math#102378

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:30 UTC

I love when the voices of Andrea, Josh and Celine blend together as one after another solos then combines their voices. I love that combo.

A perfect song for this movie, __Americium saves Humanity__, a David Foster song, sung by Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion, and Josh Groban. I do not have to change many words of the lyrics as-- Humanity has to evacuate Earth, carrying with us all life of Earth --as is possible-- and striking out to Europa, a moon of Jupiter, in order to live. For our Sun has gone Red Giant and will swallow Earth. Physicists of my time are too primitive to understand the real true electron of atoms is the muon, and that stars shine from Faraday law-- making a big mistake that stars shine from fusion. The clock is ticking for all life, any life on Earth, if humanity wants to not go extinct-- you better colonize Europa.
> I pray you'll be our eyes
> And watch us where we go
> And help us to be wise
> In times when we don't know
> Let this be our prayer
> When we lose our way
> Lead us to a place
> Guide us with your grace
> To a place where we'll be safe
>
> I pray we'll find your light
> And hold it in our hearts
> When stars pass by each night
> Let this be our prayer
> When shadows fill our day
> Lead us to a place
> Guide us with your grace
> Give us faith so we'll be safe
>
> We ask that life be kind
> And watch us from below
> Watch us from above, dear Lord
> We hope each soul will find
> Your love 231Pu
>
> Let this be our prayer
> Let this be our prayer
> Hope every Earth species
> Becomes Europa species
> Need to find Europa
> Guide us with your grace
> Give us faith so we'll be safe
>
> Atom, atom, atom atom

Obviously this song has to go somewhere in the book where Humanity is just starting to go to Europa and all the voyagers praying and in prayer that their passage to Europa and life on Europa will be kind, leaving Earth behind..

Re: +Our Sun Gone Red Giant and Americium saves Humanity // sci-fi series, book 5 Kindle Edition by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) 26k views by Archimedes Plutonium This is AP's 147th published book of science. Author's admission: Of all the stories

<t7qqme$c9s$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102379&group=sci.math#102379

From: uia...@riiorcam.cu (Marco Ui)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:44:30 -0000 (UTC)
+TwlRA8YJV6+Mr9W6UQI/AoijJCFf0IayEl9oICmlRF/HnD40U1CPPoEkpbuHRX
kfbKsRGAdwvB8a+p4MDwypwN9pyJZjzviWtujSQDjkVEqOfKi4sBCHxuC1WQsVz
qOB6HtohVAmJUBu4U84SCIlgzMK2yocAZrt/we6V3mevwe19BM4js6dU4CrVH91
D59ApK5fthgfQfcIb6OEycPa8RB6W3EbE3bgJYb8LXyCDco1Rx46z4pawT/uNJ7
0Nxtb+QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Marco Ui - Wed, 8 Jun 2022 18:44 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> I love when the voices of Andrea, Josh and Celine blend together as one
> after another solos then combines their voices. I love that combo.

Russian ambassador to US claims he was encouraged to defect
https://www.rt.com/news/556814-ambassador-us-antonov-putin/

Russia’s envoy to the US said he received a letter suggesting he contact
the State Department and switch his allegiance

“If I wanted to do so, I was told to contact the office of Deputy
Secretary of State Wendy Sherman,” he added. “I stress my firm rejection
of such policies and such treatment of Russian diplomats,” the ambassador
said.