"Open Channel D..." -- Napoleon Solo, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

SubjectAuthor
* China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
+* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
|+- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
|`* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondwhit3rd
| `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondwhit3rd
|  `- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
`* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
 `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
  +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
  |`- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
  `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
   +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
   |`- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
   +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
   |`- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
   `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondcorvid
    +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondcorvid
    |+- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondJohn Walliker
    |`- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisjlarkin
    +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisjlarkin
    |`* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondcorvid
    | `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisjlarkin
    |  +* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
    |  |`* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisjlarkin
    |  | `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
    |  |  `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisjlarkin
    |  |   +- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
    |  |   +- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondwhit3rd
    |  |   `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondFred Bloggs
    |  |    `- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
    |  `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondcorvid
    |   `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondwhit3rd
    |    +- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in seconda a
    |    `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJohn Larkin
    |     +- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondcorvid
    |     `- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in secondwhit3rd
    `* Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisJack Webb
     `- Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave thisEdward Hernandez

Pages:12
China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<74949bc1-046d-4379-ac04-e3c998574d57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102569&group=sci.electronics.design#102569

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 17:18 UTC

China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html

In other news:
The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<a2327883-12d4-474a-9cfe-dee305448442n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102572&group=sci.electronics.design#102572

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 11:29:35 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:29 UTC

On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 19:18:04 UTC+2, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.
>
> https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html
>
> In other news:
> The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
> https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/
stop fooling poor people

humans can do nothing to change climate

Prof. Mann and his IPCC , UN team studied climate changes over the last 100 years, 1,000-year spam
and declared 1 C degree temperature rise only, within the calculation error's limit

Stop your fake

Short Term Climate Changes are due to fluctuations in solar activity, in year-2-year study

The cleaner the air, the less rainfall
because dust in the atmosphere is the nuclei of condensation of water vapor into raindrops

Water, water vapor made clouds account for 99.99% of the greeenhouse effect

what's more, water retention in the ground lowers the air temperature by up to 10 degrees C
due to high heat of vaporization of water and phase shift: liquid > gas transformation

We, humans, can do nothing.

There is only one man, researcher, scientist at NASA, who studies, coronary mass ejections on the Sun
(mass of the single coronary ejections matches the mass of the Earth) so coronary mass ejections matter for
Short-Term Climate Changes

Human-caused climate change, or Global Warming were political agendas funded by Putin and Kremlin to sell more natural gas to Europe.

Human-caused climate change is fake term

since the correct one is:

----

Anthropogenic Climate Change | METEO 3: …
https://www.e-education.psu.edu/meteo3/l10_p3.html

A major component of anthropogenic climate change is global warming, which refers to a gradual warming of the earth caused by an unnatural (human-induced) increase of the greenhouse effect, as concentrations of …
Anthropogenic Climate Change Factors, Impact
https://study.com/academy/lesson/anthropogenic...

20.11.2018 · Yes, climate change is anthropogenic. Climate change is caused by the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. There are natural sources of carbon dioxide, but scientific evidence...
Obrazy Anthropogenic Climate Change
bing.com/images

Image: Anthropogenic Climate Change. Size: 176 x 170. Sopurce: css.snre.umich.edu
Climate Change: Science and Impacts Factsheet | Center for Sustainable ...
Image: Anthropogenic Climate Change. Size: 171 x 170. Source: www.epcresilience.com
Living Proof: The Australian Bushfires and Anthropogenic Climate Change ...
Image: Anthropogenic Climate Change. Size: 176 x 170. Source: www.climate.gov
The GFDL Earth System Model version 4.1 (GFDL-ESM4.1): Model ...
Image: Anthropogenic Climate Change. Size: 176 x 170. Source: adc.bmj.com
Climate change and child health | Archives of Disease in Childhood
Image: Anthropogenic Climate Change. Size: 181 x 170. Source: ioppublishing..org
Study reveals scientific consensus on anthropogenic climate change ...

16.2 Anthropogenic Climate Change – Principles of Earth Science
https://openoregon.pressbooks.pub/earthscience/...

A rapidly rising population, the escalating level of industrialization and mechanization of our lives, and an increasing dependence on fossil fuels for transportation and energy generation have driven the anthropogenic climate change of the past century. The trend of mean global temperatures since 1880 is shown in Figure 16.14.
What Is Anthropogenic Global Warming?
https://www.sciencealert.com/anthropogenic-global-warming

Anthropogenic global warming is a theory explaining today's long-term increase in the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere as an effect of …
Szacowany czas czytania: 3 min
Anthropogenic Contributors to Climate Change
https://athenas.ksu.edu/climate-change/the-science...

Anthropogenic Contributors to Climate Change Since the start of the Industrial Revolution, humans have engaged in a range of behaviors (e.g., burning fossil fuels as an energy source and deforestation) that have increased the release …
19.2 Anthropogenic Climate Change – Physical Geology
https://open.maricopa.edu/physicalgeology/chapter/...

Some climate scientists argue that anthropogenic climate change actually goes back much further than the industrial era, and that humans began to impact the climate by clearing land to grow grains in Europe and the …
Anthropogenic Climate Change - profile | NSW Environment, …
https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/threatenedspeciesapp/profile.aspx?id=20025

03.11.2000 · Anthropogenic Climate Change was listed as a KEY THREATENING PROCESS on Schedule 3 of the Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995 [3 November 2000]. There is evidence that modification of the environment by humans may result in future climate change. Human induced activities as a result of energy use, industrial processes, solvent and …
Natural vs anthropogenic climate change - Energy …
https://energyeducation.ca/encyclopedia/Natural_vs...

It is the cumulative total of two related sources: anthropogenic climate change and natural climate change. Anthropogenic climate change is defined by the human impact on Earth's climate while natural climate change are the …
Climate Change in the Anthropocene: An Unstoppable Drive to …
https://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-08-15/...

15.08.2018 · This is global warming in the context of the Anthropocene, the epoch they define as “the beginning of a very rapid human-driven trajectory of the Earth System away from the glacial-interglacial limit cycle, toward new, hotter climatic conditions …
Fact Checking The Claim Of 97% Consensus On Anthropogenic …
https://www.forbes.com/sites/uhenergy/2016/12/14/...

14.12.2016 · The range of opinions and the many factors affecting belief in anthropogenic climate change cannot be covered here. The variety of opinion can be illustrated by one graph from the 2013 repeat of...
====
so stop your bullshit or fuuck off

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<26a8ehls88207r2uc0jdflu2ue305jn73j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102574&group=sci.electronics.design#102574

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 11:37:45 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:37 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.
>
>https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html
>
>In other news:
>The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
>https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/

Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<3e7493a9-ad6f-4894-8b31-736a97570771n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102579&group=sci.electronics.design#102579

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 11:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:56 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:29:38 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> [...]
> Climate Change in the Anthropocene: An Unstoppable Drive to …
> https://www.resilience.org/stories/2018-08-15/...
>
> 15.08.2018 · This is global warming in the context of the Anthropocene, the epoch they define as “the beginning of a very rapid human-driven trajectory of the Earth System away from the glacial-interglacial limit cycle, toward new, hotter climatic conditions …
> Fact Checking The Claim Of 97% Consensus On Anthropogenic …
> https://www.forbes.com/sites/uhenergy/2016/12/14/...
>
> 14.12.2016 · The range of opinions and the many factors affecting belief in anthropogenic climate change cannot be covered here. The variety of opinion can be illustrated by one graph from the 2013 repeat of...

Joint NASA, NOAA Study Finds Earth's Energy Imbalance Has Doubled

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/langley/joint-nasa-noaa-study-finds-earths-energy-imbalance-has-doubled

You don't need a degree in rocket science to understand that perpetual net absorption of heat causes a body to heat up and get hotter.

This is happening because atmospheric green house gas is preventing radiation of Earth's heat back to outer space. There is no evidence that this is cyclic.

> so stop your bullshit or fuuck off

Take your own advice. You have been wrong about everything you comment on.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<12de375d-1e0b-47df-b5c9-a509c682b7f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102580&group=sci.electronics.design#102580

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:04 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.
> >
> >https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html
> >
> >In other news:
> >The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
> >https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/
> Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
>
> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/

Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.

The big guns:
"A new assessment of NASA's record of global temperatures revealed that the agency's estimate of Earth's long-term temperature rise in recent decades is accurate to within less than a tenth of a degree Fahrenheit, providing confidence that past and future research is correctly capturing rising surface temperatures."

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2876/new-studies-increase-confidence-in-nasas-measure-of-earths-temperature/

Your tax dollars paid for all that. Use it.
The only people paying for joke operations like Heartland are special interests.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<eb5dc130-84e4-4fa0-b8d9-e12ecfb7c153n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102582&group=sci.electronics.design#102582

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:13 UTC

On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 21:04:39 UTC+2, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> > <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.
> > >
> > >https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html
> > >
> > >In other news:
> > >The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
> > >https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/
> > Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
> >
> > https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/
> Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
>
> The big guns:
> "A new assessment of NASA's record of global temperatures revealed that the agency's estimate of Earth's long-term temperature rise in recent decades is accurate to within less than a tenth of a degree Fahrenheit, providing confidence that past and future research is correctly capturing rising surface temperatures."
>
> https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2876/new-studies-increase-confidence-in-nasas-measure-of-earths-temperature/
>
> Your tax dollars paid for all that. Use it.
> The only people paying for joke operations like Heartland are special interests.
@NASA should give up @GlobalWarming or @ClimateChange fake
since About NASA
stays for
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration
https://www.nasa.gov/about/index.html

so NASA should study the space
and give up delusional day dreaming about the Earth's climate.

NASA should concentrate itself on arrangements for
manned flight to Mars, to the Moon
as declared 30 years ago.

Ok, give us open access to heat maps of the Earth

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<7b35c138-ea4d-466f-908d-eee6c679c053n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102585&group=sci.electronics.design#102585

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:43 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 11:29:38 AM UTC-7, a a wrote:
> stop fooling poor people
>
> humans can do nothing to change climate

How did you test that extraordinary hypothesis? There have been suggestions
otherwise since Arrhenius, 1903, and zero data to refute it.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<c01efbd8-346b-4002-ab72-08c08acc3315n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102586&group=sci.electronics.design#102586

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 14:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: whit...@gmail.com (whit3rd)
 by: whit3rd - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:52 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
> On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 11:29:38 AM UTC-7, a a wrote:
> > stop fooling poor people
> >
> > humans can do nothing to change climate
> How did you test that extraordinary hypothesis? There have been suggestions
> otherwise since Arrhenius, 1903, and zero data to refute it.

Oops; I munged the date. His publication on greenhouse effect was 1895; 1903
was his Nobel Prize award.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<6c564e1b-58fb-4b18-b5b0-ed577276fc00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102587&group=sci.electronics.design#102587

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:00:12 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:00 UTC

On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 23:52:04 UTC+2, whit3rd wrote:
> On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7, whit3rd wrote:
> > On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 11:29:38 AM UTC-7, a a wrote:
> > > stop fooling poor people
> > >
> > > humans can do nothing to change climate
> > How did you test that extraordinary hypothesis? There have been suggestions
> > otherwise since Arrhenius, 1903, and zero data to refute it.
> Oops; I munged the date. His publication on greenhouse effect was 1895; 1903
> was his Nobel Prize award.
stop your fake

Svante Arrhenius – Biographical - NobelPrize.org
https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1903/arrhenius/biographical

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1903 was awarded to "in recognition of the extraordinary services he has rendered to the advancement of chemistry by his electrolytic theory of dissociation.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<ccn8eh5v9r9dp511tuv0coc9d24q0ecb1u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102590&group=sci.electronics.design#102590

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:28:49 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:28 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:18:00 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >China is a disaster area. According to this story, droughts, flooding, and cyclones alone cost them $285Bn annually (the U.S. is not far behind). There are just too many people drawing on too few resources there.
>> >
>> >https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/25/asia/china-heatwave-cities-red-alert-warnings-intl-hnk/index.html
>> >
>> >In other news:
>> >The record-breaking UK heatwave of 18-19 July 2022 was made “at least 10 times more likely” by human-caused climate change, a new “rapid-attribution” study finds.
>> >https://www.carbonbrief.org/climate-change-made-2022s-uk-heatwave-at-least-10-times-more-likely/
>> Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
>>
>> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/
>
>Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.

You think those pics of weather stations in parking lots are faked?

I know that the official weather station in San Francisco has been
moved 4 or 5 times, always to a hotter part of town.

The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.

The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
the edge of a black asphalt runway.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<aed8b943-5e90-4918-9fb4-4537aa4e9c6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102591&group=sci.electronics.design#102591

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:34:30 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:34 UTC

On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 00:28:59 UTC+2, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:

> >> Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
> >>
> >> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/
> >
> >Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
> You think those pics of weather stations in parking lots are faked?
>
> I know that the official weather station in San Francisco has been
> moved 4 or 5 times, always to a hotter part of town.
>
> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>
> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
> the edge of a black asphalt runway.
stop your fake

fixed weather stations and geolocated temp measurements are all about an ancient science
since we get today high resolution heat maps from satellites in real time, for any area of the Earth

Meteoblue is not smart or No.1 but I get temp. charts for any geolocation, for the span of 7 days

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<3aad1a19-3f4d-4d98-9090-33bfdb5d269en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102592&group=sci.electronics.design#102592

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:35 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 5:13:51 PM UTC-4, a a wrote:
> On Friday, 29 July 2022 at 21:04:39 UTC+2, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> > On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:

> > > Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
> > >
> > > https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/
> > Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
> >
> > The big guns:
> > "A new assessment of NASA's record of global temperatures revealed that the agency's estimate of Earth's long-term temperature rise in recent decades is accurate to within less than a tenth of a degree Fahrenheit, providing confidence that past and future research is correctly capturing rising surface temperatures."
> >
> > https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2876/new-studies-increase-confidence-in-nasas-measure-of-earths-temperature/
> >
> > Your tax dollars paid for all that. Use it.
> > The only people paying for joke operations like Heartland are special interests.
> @NASA should give up @GlobalWarming or @ClimateChange fake
> since About NASA
> stays for
> The National Aeronautics and Space Administration
> https://www.nasa.gov/about/index.html
>
> so NASA should study the space
> and give up delusional day dreaming about the Earth's climate.
>
> NASA should concentrate itself on arrangements for
> manned flight to Mars, to the Moon
> as declared 30 years ago.
>
> Ok, give us open access to heat maps of the Earth

The U.S. Congress decides what work NASA does, not you. NASA was established by National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 by the Eisenhower administration.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<6ko8ehtsa6o2oviec7mo2o1jn1f73qgd4q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102594&group=sci.electronics.design#102594

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:44:47 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:44 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:34:30 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 00:28:59 UTC+2, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
>> You think those pics of weather stations in parking lots are faked?
>>
>> I know that the official weather station in San Francisco has been
>> moved 4 or 5 times, always to a hotter part of town.
>>
>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
>> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>>
>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
>> the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>stop your fake
>
>fixed weather stations and geolocated temp measurements are all about an ancient science
>since we get today high resolution heat maps from satellites in real time, for any area of the Earth

Cool. We can compare current temps to satellite data from 100 years
ago.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<5af455e6-7b2c-429a-a0c9-34765c30d660n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102596&group=sci.electronics.design#102596

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:52:33 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 22:52 UTC

On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 6:28:59 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 2:37:56 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:

> >> Probably a lot of the new records are measurement artifacts.
> >>
> >> https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/07/27/new-surface-stations-report-released-its-worse-than-we-thought/
> >
> >Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
> You think those pics of weather stations in parking lots are faked?
>
> I know that the official weather station in San Francisco has been
> moved 4 or 5 times, always to a hotter part of town.
>
> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>
> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
> the edge of a black asphalt runway.

Where would you like to put the weather station? The raw data is adjusted using a multitude of factors. There is good agreement among several independent data collectors.
https://climate.nasa.gov/ask-nasa-climate/3071/the-raw-truth-on-global-temperature-records/

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<48r8eh95ffciia9re8fmup5ciaoj4ata8l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102602&group=sci.electronics.design#102602

From: jlar...@highland_atwork_technology.com (John Larkin)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 16:46:07 -0700
 by: John Larkin - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 23:46 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:52:33 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 6:28:59 PM UTC-4, John Larkin wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:04:36 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Seriously? The Heartland Institute are a bunch of lightweight amateurs.
>> You think those pics of weather stations in parking lots are faked?
>>
>> I know that the official weather station in San Francisco has been
>> moved 4 or 5 times, always to a hotter part of town.
>>
>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
>> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>>
>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
>> the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>
>Where would you like to put the weather station?

In similar environment to what the historical boxes were. And use
similar boxes. And collect data at similar intervals.

Or apply a lot of "adjustments from a multitude of factors."

The planet has warmed a little since the end of the LIA, around 1.5C
per century. We're not going to do much about it. So relax and design
something.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<tc29pi$1qvm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102611&group=sci.electronics.design#102611

From: bl...@ckb.ird (corvid)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
heatwave this month
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:50:10 -0700
 by: corvid - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:50 UTC

On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:

> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.

How about grass though?

> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
> the edge of a black asphalt runway.

They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.

Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt runway"
sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<tc2akg$1f3$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102612&group=sci.electronics.design#102612

From: bl...@ckb.ird (corvid)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
heatwave this month
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:04:31 -0700
 by: corvid - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:04 UTC

On 7/29/22 20:50, corvid wrote:
> On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:
>

>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
>> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>
> How about grass though?
>
>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station
>> on the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>
> They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
>
> Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt
> runway" sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.

The 'on the edge of a black asphalt runway' Heathrow weather station

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11D83/production/_102719037_dbftg31x0aqjdjb.jpglarge.jpg

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<c8bb7170-cc08-439c-91cc-5fcc5bf126e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102617&group=sci.electronics.design#102617

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 00:20:19 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: jrwalli...@gmail.com (John Walliker)
 by: John Walliker - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:20 UTC

On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 05:04:38 UTC+1, corvid wrote:
> On 7/29/22 20:50, corvid wrote:
> > On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:
> >

> >> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
> >> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
> >
> > How about grass though?
> >
> >> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station
> >> on the edge of a black asphalt runway.
> >
> > They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
> >
> > Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt
> > runway" sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.
> The 'on the edge of a black asphalt runway' Heathrow weather station
>
> https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11D83/production/_102719037_dbftg31x0aqjdjb.jpglarge.jpg

Also, very similar temperatures are often recorded at the Royal Horticultural Society
gardens at Wisley which are about 10 miles from Heathrow. The RHS gardens
don't have any runways, only lots of grass and plants.

John

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<in3aeh5r9m9u4s1fdm2aqoh7r937ifk9fb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102623&group=sci.electronics.design#102623

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 03:59:43 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:59 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:50:10 -0700, corvid <bl@ckb.ird> wrote:

>On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:
>

>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
>> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>
>How about grass though?
>
>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station on
>> the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>
>They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
>
>Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt runway"
>sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44980493

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<rp3aehdebe6bbaepiqu27ttrp784n4lim7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102624&group=sci.electronics.design#102624

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 04:07:18 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 11:07 UTC

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:04:31 -0700, corvid <bl@ckb.ird> wrote:

>On 7/29/22 20:50, corvid wrote:
>> On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:
>>

>>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway. 100
>>> years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>>
>> How about grass though?
>>
>>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the station
>>> on the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>>
>> They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
>>
>> Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt
>> runway" sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.
>

>The 'on the edge of a black asphalt runway' Heathrow weather station
>
>https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/11D83/production/_102719037_dbftg31x0aqjdjb.jpglarge.jpg

The weather station is north of two runways, near the end of one. A
gentle breeze from the south will sweep up hot air from the southern
runway and all its feeders, the air conditioned terminal buildings,
the northern runway and its feeders, and the weather station gets all
that. A tiny patch of grass won't matter.

Jet wash can be warm too.

Of course Heathrow sets records.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<tc3kd0$lk0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102650&group=sci.electronics.design#102650

From: bl...@ckb.ird (corvid)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
heatwave this month
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:57:18 -0700
 by: corvid - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:57 UTC

On 7/30/22 03:59, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 20:50:10 -0700, corvid <bl@ckb.ird> wrote:
>
>> On 7/29/22 15:28, John Larkin wrote:
>>

>>> The official Truckee temp is measured at the end of a runway.
>>> 100 years ago, Truckee didn't have airports or runways.
>>
>> How about grass though?
>>
>>> The max temp for London is generally at Heathrow, with the
>>> station on the edge of a black asphalt runway.
>>
>> They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
>>
>> Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt
>> runway" sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.
>
> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44980493

Got it. On the edge means 300-400 feet away.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<usnaeh55kcckgc3n68k78r4fc6hse72f6e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102661&group=sci.electronics.design#102661

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:50:58 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 16:50 UTC

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:57:18 -0700, corvid <bl@ckb.ird> wrote:

>On 7/30/22 03:59, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

>>> How about grass though?

>>> They're put over grassy areas, about 5 feet above the ground.
>>>
>>> Your "at the end of a runway... on the edge of a black asphalt
>>> runway" sounds like deliberately skewed misinformation.
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44980493
>
>Got it. On the edge means 300-400 feet away.

Air can move that far.

Check Google Earth. It's on a road, surrounded by roads, north of a
mess of runways and taxiways and terminal buildings. In the BBC pic,
there's nothing but buildings and pavement; not a tree in sight. Looks
bleak.

I wonder what those big green boxes are.

There must be a reason why Heathrow is often the hottest place in
England.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<06e8dd78-e755-47dd-8173-8cd53a3ebf64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102665&group=sci.electronics.design#102665

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 17:52 UTC

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 12:51:06 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 08:57:18 -0700, corvid <b...@ckb.ird> wrote:

> >> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44980493
> >
> >Got it. On the edge means 300-400 feet away.
> Air can move that far.
>
> Check Google Earth. It's on a road, surrounded by roads, north of a
> mess of runways and taxiways and terminal buildings. In the BBC pic,
> there's nothing but buildings and pavement; not a tree in sight. Looks
> bleak.
>
> I wonder what those big green boxes are.
>
> There must be a reason why Heathrow is often the hottest place in
> England.

Probably because it IS the hottest place in England.

But that is just the raw data rating, and that reading is ***adjusted*** before it is used for the computation of mean global surface temperature. The processing uses the principle of statistical homogenization to correct for the Heathrow reading as long as it's anomalous compared to readings from nearby temperature collection. The hard facts are that when the adjustments are considered globally, just as many that adjust upward are adjusted downward so adjustment contributes a net zero bias to the global statistic, which is what you want. There is strength in numbers. According to the author of the paper linked below, the effect of data adjustment is to indicate ***less rate of warming*** than unadjusted data. Which brings up another point, the measurement is mainly used to determine ***rate*** of warming more so than a scalar temperature reading.

https://www.carbonbrief.org/explainer-how-data-adjustments-affect-global-temperature-records/

Here's the math model of the adjustment generally:
https://journals.ametsoc.org/view/journals/clim/22/7/2008jcli2263.1.xml

The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.
\The raw data is adjusted.
The raw data is adjusted.

dot- dot dot

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<c22behda5juin7jqmidg9qiovqmjt92mqp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102675&group=sci.electronics.design#102675

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 12:37:31 -0700
References: <74949bc1-046d-4379-ac04-e3c998574d57n@googlegroups.com> <26a8ehls88207r2uc0jdflu2ue305jn73j@4ax.com> <12de375d-1e0b-47df-b5c9-a509c682b7f7n@googlegroups.com> <ccn8eh5v9r9dp511tuv0coc9d24q0ecb1u@4ax.com> <tc29pi$1qvm$1@gioia.aioe.org> <in3aeh5r9m9u4s1fdm2aqoh7r937ifk9fb@4ax.com> <tc3kd0$lk0$1@gioia.aioe.org> <usnaeh55kcckgc3n68k78r4fc6hse72f6e@4ax.com> <06e8dd78-e755-47dd-8173-8cd53a3ebf64n@googlegroups.com>
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:37 UTC

On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> [...]

>https://www.carbonbrief.org/explainer-how-data-adjustments-affect-global-temperature-records/
>
>Here's the math model of the adjustment generally:

It still makes headlines as proof of Global Warming.

Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month

<43d205a3-e02f-4d4c-acd5-8427961b9192n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=102680&group=sci.electronics.design#102680

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 13:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
heatwave this month
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:09 UTC

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 3:37:38 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Air can move that far.
> >>
> >> Check Google Earth. It's on a road, surrounded by roads, north of a
> >> mess of runways and taxiways and terminal buildings. In the BBC pic,
> >> there's nothing but buildings and pavement; not a tree in sight. Looks
> >> bleak.
> >>
> >> I wonder what those big green boxes are.
> >>
> >> There must be a reason why Heathrow is often the hottest place in
> >> England.
> >
> >Probably because it IS the hottest place in England.
> >
> >But that is just the raw data rating, and that reading is ***adjusted*** before it is used for the computation of mean global surface temperature. The processing uses the principle of statistical homogenization to correct for the Heathrow reading as long as it's anomalous compared to readings from nearby temperature collection. The hard facts are that when the adjustments are considered globally, just as many that adjust upward are adjusted downward so adjustment contributes a net zero bias to the global statistic, which is what you want. There is strength in numbers. According to the author of the paper linked below, the effect of data adjustment is to indicate ***less rate of warming*** than unadjusted data. Which brings up another point, the measurement is mainly used to determine ***rate*** of warming more so than a scalar temperature reading.
> >
> >https://www.carbonbrief.org/explainer-how-data-adjustments-affect-global-temperature-records/
> >
> >Here's the math model of the adjustment generally:
> >https://journals.ametsoc.org/view/journals/clim/22/7/2008jcli2263.1.xml
> >
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >\The raw data is adjusted.
> >The raw data is adjusted.
> >
> >dot- dot dot
> It still makes headlines as proof of Global Warming.

Do you think that's because just maybe there is warming? And that's what all the hullabaloo with the historical record is all about. The past record is the baseline for measuring the present against.

tech / sci.electronics.design / Re: China issues highest heat alert for almost 70 cities in second heatwave this month