"Open Channel D..." -- Napoleon Solo, The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

tech / sci.math / AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized FaradayArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with GeneralizedArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<5694dc03-a575-47e0-8598-9980585dcb97n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107640&group=sci.math#107640

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 11:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 18:26 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 28, 2022, 5:50:22 PM (19 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright I am in a sweet spot of research here, but I have to be careful in interpretation.

Strong Nuclear = 1
EM = 1/137
Weak Nuclear = 10^-6
gravity = 10^-39

Now I was looking around for that figure 10^-39 to see if it can be 10^-38 rather than 10^-39

Most definitely that is 10^-38 because we can alter the "use of what mass" whether a proton at 840MeV with true electron as muon 105MeV, and thus 10^-38 is the actual true number for coupling between strong nuclear and gravity.

Now the above can have a entry of PSI^2 of Schrodinger Equation.

Strong Nuclear = 1 PSI^2 = 1
EM = (1/137) = 0.0072 PSI^2 = 0.0848
Weak Nuclear = 10^-6 PSI^2 = 10^-12
gravity = 10^-38 PSI^2 = 10^-19

This helps enormously in interpretation, for the 10^-38 is a mirror reflection of the magnetic monopole 1.61*10^-19 Coulomb.

The EM of 0.848 is of course the interpretation of the Proton torus is 840MeV as a 8 ring torus with muon stuck inside doing the Faraday law.

So, yes, by exploring Ecology and biology science, by luck, I find myself seeing and straightening-out pure physics, the geometry of Electromagnetism.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 28, 2022, 10:35:13 PM (15 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 10:33:01 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Now of course the Weak Nuclear force at 10^-6 is that of 1.2*10^-6 in the magnetic monopole permeability constant and that the psi^2 is the electric field constant permittivity and is 1.44*10^-12.
>
> So the coupling force strength table is much like the EM Spectrum table, that shows the relationship of forces as if they are EM wavelength and frequency.
>
> But now let us talk about Ecology, a generalization of biology. Ecology is larger than biology for it relates biology with physical and chemical environment. And here we can go back in time to Ancient Greeks. And to a first Ecology idea, perhaps the beginning of Ecology science in human history with Plato's and Aristotle's "Being and Becoming".
>
> Plato invented "Being and Becoming" as perhaps the first Dynamic process of the science of biology. Taken up by his pupil Aristotle. Of course without doubt Aristotle is the first biologist, a systematic biologist as a Ancient Linneaus in classification of life. And the "Being and Becoming" is the Darwin theory of evolution of early Ancient Greek biology.
>
> And in a capsule overview of Plato and Aristotle Being & Becoming, is that of birth and then the growth of the individual. Being the birth, and becoming the growing up and becoming what they become.
>
> And so, naturally, early science would be more about biology than about physics and chemistry. Until the rise of chemistry and physics by the 1800s through 1900s.
>
> So Being & Becoming would enshrine biology from Plato and Aristotle to Darwin when evolution theory replaces Being & Becoming and finally, Chemistry and Quantum Mechanics enlarged the concept of Being & Becoming. Ironically, Being & Becoming was not thrown out but enlarged. For what happened is that Schrodinger Wave equation of collapsed wavefunction was being and that uncollapsed wavefunction gives birth to Being.
>
> So we have a schematic of Ecology.
>
> Uncollapsed Wavefunction in which waves of electric and magnetic fields. When these uncollapsed wavefunctions collapse, gives rise to material and is birth. Once borne, the Being moves through life to a Becoming.
>
> So the Ancient Being & Becoming, just did not start early enough, before the Being.
>
> So we can speak of birth as a actualization and now it has potential to becoming several things. But before birth actualization there was a pre-birth potential, a potential of unformed energy coming together to form a birth..
>
> Now, why talk about this of potential uncollapsed wavefunction to collapsed wavefunction of birth-being to that of potential to becoming. Why talk of this? Because it is embodied in this table.

> Strong Nuclear = 1 PSI^2 = 1
> EM = (1/137) = 0.0072 PSI^2 = 0.0848
> Weak Nuclear = 10^-6 PSI^2 = 10^-12 permeability and permittivity
> gravity = 10^-38 PSI^2 = 10^-19 monopole force 1.61*10^-19 coulombs
>
> AP, King of Science, especially physics-chemistry
> [...]
Jul 28, 2022, 11:52:45 PM (13 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I wrote:
> Strong Nuclear = 1 PSI^2 = 1
> EM = (1/137) = 0.0072 PSI^2 = 0.0848
> Weak Nuclear = 10^-6 PSI^2 = 10^-12 permeability and permittivity
> gravity = 10^-38 PSI^2 = 10^-19 monopole force 1.61*10^-19 coulombs

So, well, permeability is magnetic permeability is 1.2*10^-6 N*A^-2 and permittivity is before divided by 6 is 8.8*10^-12 F*m^-1. After we divide permittivity by 6 we have 1.4*10^-12 F*m^-1. Why do we divide permittivity by 6? Because electric field is in Lewis Structure that of 6 as in 6 faces of a cube.

And so we see that permeability as Psi and then squared yields permittivity (1.2*10^-6)^2 = 1.4*10^-12

The Psi squared of monopole force 1.61*10^-19 Coulomb, that squared is 10^-38, the gravity strength per strong nuclear strength at 1.

And what this tells us, is the geometry of Electricity Magnetism force on the outer surface of a sphere, a sphere of electricity inside a Parallel Plate Capacitor. This means that gravity is the smallest force of attraction and its geometry is the surface of a sphere.

This relates to Ecology, as being not a Food Energy Pyramid but a surface area of a sphere.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:03 AM (12 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
For notice that permeability times permittivity (pre division by 6) equals Monopole strength of 1.6*10^-19 C.

(1.2*10^-6) * (8.8*10^-12) = 10.5*10^-18 and in scientific notation is 1*10^-19.

The thread that I am weaving together here is that of Ecology being electricity stored as the surface of a sphere inside of a Parallel Plate Capacitor of Physics. And this would make sense as to why all of Earth has 10^50 atoms and 10^38 of those atoms are atoms of Life, all on the surface of Earth. I am combining the geometry of pure physics of electricity stored in a capacitor with the fact that Life exists on a surface of a planet and has to deal with O2 intake, CO2 outflow and CO2 intake and O2 outflow.

We all think in science, especially biology and astronomy, that water is the key for life on other planets. No, in fact, the key is CO2 interchange with O2 is the key, and water is a sub-key, a secondary demand.

You can have a planet or moon full of water, but no life established, for the reason that you cannot interchange Animal CO2 with O2. This is likely to be the case on Europa, that some lifeforms may exist, but not in a plant with animal commensalism needed to terraform Europa with life.

Remember first life is merely a capacitor itself, for the electricity inside a capacitor is perfect-DNA, and if the conditions are suitable, that capacitor becomes a organism-- a bacteria or plant. But if the air supply is not suitable of CO2 and O2 then the planet will not be terraformed.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
3:20 AM (10 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, getting to the crux of the argument for Ecology Food Web. Plants comprise 82% biomass requiring animal-CO2 while Animals fungi and bacteria included breathing in O2 comprise 18% biomass. If we take a grid system onto the sphere surface, then the lines of longitude with latitude lines comprise 18% while the slantitude lines comprise 82%.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:18 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Of course the 82% plants is biomass with all of animals comprising the remaining 18%.
On Friday, July 29, 2022 at 3:17:44 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright, getting to the crux of the argument for Ecology Food Web. Plants comprise 82% while Animals fungi and bacteria included comprise 18%. If we take a grid system onto the sphere surface, then the lines of longitude with latitude lines comprise 18% while the slantitude lines comprise 82%.

Strong Nuclear = 1 PSI^2 = 1
EM = (1/137) = 0.0072 PSI^2 = 0.0848
Weak Nuclear = 10^-6 PSI^2 = 10^-12 permeability and permittivity
gravity = 10^-38 PSI^2 = 10^-19 monopole force 1.61*10^-19 coulombs

But let me see if I can sharpen the figures from research of the 82% with 18%. For I suspect the prefix numbers should be 84% versus 16%. Recall that the Golden Ratio is 1.61 with 0.61. These numbers are so important and baked into physics, just as pi is baked into physics in almost every number constant of physics.

The permittivity constant as listed is 8.8*10^-12 F*m^-1

Notice the Fine Structure Constant is 0.0072 but psi squared of FSC is 0.084. So we have to ask, is permittivity really that of 8.4*10^-12 rather than 8.8? What is the Sigma Error involved if we use 8.4 rather than 8.8? 8.8/8..4 = 4.7%. Usually we like to keep sigma error from 0.5% or below for equality. But in the case of Permittivity, it is measured with instruments of electricity itself, electrictity trying to measure electricity, and in those cases, a sigma error of 5% or below is equality.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<0f3eb8c1-c5b1-4470-94cf-d2b682d6d5fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107646&group=sci.math#107646

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 12:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:01 UTC

Alright this book is ending up beautifully, one of my most beautiful science books, for it interlocks biology, ecology, physics all in one exquisite geometry. One helping the other, in numbers, in geometry.

So I started this book by saying we need to revise the Food Chain and Food Pyramid of Old Biology of Ecology. We need the Food Chain to be of electricity and magnetism. Because the number one principle or axiom in all of science -- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but electricity and magnetism.

And here we are, near the end of the book and have it narrowed down to a picture of the Food Chain-Pyramid as a Sphere inside a Cube Parallel Capacitor or a Ellipsoid inside a Rectangular Box Parallel Capacitor.

And the life on Earth is the surface area of Earth, and the electricity of a Capacitor is all on the surface of the sphere or ellipsoid. We can picture waves of electricity, static electricity that forms a sphere or ellipsoid.. Some of those waves are Longitude some are Latitude but 84% of those waves are Slantitude.

Here this encroaches upon the principle of Superposition of Quantum Mechanics. The superposing of waves of electricity where 16% are longitude and latitude, but the majority the 84% of the electricity waves are slantitude, at a slant angle from longitude and latitude.

The number 3.14 as pi often comes up in these geometries. The number 1.61.... and its variants 0.61... often come up, especially in the Magnetic Monopole constant 1.61*10^-19 Coulomb.

And this is the connection between Electricity and Magnetism with that of Biology and Ecology science. That Life needs interconnectedness for the exchange of gases. Animals need O2 and give off Animal-CO2 (a isomer of CO2) while plants need Animal-CO2 and give off O2. This gas exchange exists once the mass of life is 84% plant and 16% animal. While the gases in the atmosphere are 78% nitrogen N2, 21% oxygen O2, 0.9% argon, and only a fraction of 0.1% as Animal-CO2.

One of the reasons that people are more dumb, a general dumbnification around the world, unable to think straight and clear, is because Fire-CO2 isomer is so prevalent from all the fossil fuel burning, that the Fire CO2 a poison outnumbers the good CO2 of Animal-CO2. And we see this poisoning and unable to think clear in world leaders such as USA Congress Republican Party, in 6 of the Supreme Court Justices and see it in Putin of Russia and Xi of China-- too much Fire-CO2 in their system and not enough O2 and Animal-CO2.. And the whole entire world suffers from the poor decisions they come to and make Earth worse, not better.

AP

Re: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<36fe10f8-c301-42c4-a2e3-fe4f62ed725dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107765&group=sci.math#107765

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:03 UTC

Alright, the Physics of Ecology is summarized in this table of force coupling strength.

Strong Nuclear = 1 ; PSI^2 = 1

EM = (1/137) = 0.0072 ; PSI^2 = 0.0848

Weak Nuclear = 10^-6 ; PSI^2 = 10^-12
permeability and permittivity
gravity = 10^-38 PSI^2 = 10^-19
monopole force 1.61*10^-19 coulombs ;
foundation of biology and Ecology as
monopole force

But what I need now is a grid system for a sphere, a sphere inside a Parallel Plate Capacitor. The sphere is closed loop circuits of electricity composing the sphere surface.

A grid system for sphere is a 12 pentagon with 20 hexagon lattice such as a soccer ball. How many vertices in a soccer ball lattice? There are 60 vertices or some call them corners. How many edges for the 12 pentagons and 20 hexagons? There are 90 edges (180 if not counting the intersections).

So I need this gridwork for the sphere surface for closed circuit loops of electricity.

AP

Re: AP-s 196th book of science Complete Ecology with Generalized Faraday Law and well-defined genotype with phenotype // Ecology science by Archimedes Plutonium

<629182a7-181c-46f9-9a70-c63ed692fdfan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=107783&group=sci.math#107783

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 08:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 15:53 UTC

Alright, there is no getting away from it, and was one of the reasons I had to review my 6th Regular Polyhedra work, for I need a Coordinate system that tiles the sphere surface. And that correct tiling is 32 polygon faces, 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons, the soccer ball.

Now the electricity as static electricity stored in a parallel plate capacitor that is a cube, will be a sphere of electricity, a ball of electricity, much like many people have seen "ball lightning". Now electricity is the 0..5MeV particles as magnetic monopoles and those are Waves, closed circuit loop of waves, is the capacitor or battery electricity. And so how many waves of electricity can be stored in a ball, surface area of sphere?

So if we take each polygon of the 32 in a soccer ball, and add 2 more points for a North pole and South pole we have 34 in all, points of reference for a circuit wave to be on. And in probability statistics theory, the total number of ways of making circuits around 34 points is 34 factorial. Much like if you had a dinner with 34 guests and allowed to arrange those 34 guests, the total possible arrangements would be 34! = 2.95*10^38. In other words, the coupling force strength of gravity with respect to strong nuclear.

This is thrilling and amazing, for here we connect and tie up gravity, the force of gravity as a measure of the amount of Life on a planet like Earth that has the necessary and sufficient chemistry and physics to harbor life.

Gravity is the quantity of life, if life is present.