Your computer account is overdrawn. Please see Big Brother.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work byArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work byArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work byArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work byArchimedes Plutonium
   +- Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work bySocratis T.n.p.

1
AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<21902b4f-dcf5-47ea-92bb-e5d905ca7591n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121264&group=sci.math#121264

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 22:02:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 06:02 UTC

AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

Alright, AP was able to discover, no electric current inside 2 horseshoe magnets stuck together. This entails that since seeds need electricity to come to life, that the soil must contain a permanent electric current. Since the soil is snowbound, I measured my indoor pots with a constant Voltage of 0.021 constant voltage, meaning there was a constant current in the soil of that pot of strawberries.

Again I measured for a constant voltage on magnets in all sorts of arrangements, no constant voltage found, meaning, no constant current.

I remember years back of measuring the soil for constant voltage. And have to check through my posts for posts of that report.

Alright, AP needs to write a book on how the Human heart actually beats from electricity-magnetism-- where is the source of electric current that keeps the heart and diaphragm in motion
2m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo, King of Science diploma & portfolio
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Dec 8, 2022, 4:52:25 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Alright, AP needs to write a book on how the Human heart actually beats from electricity-magnetism

AP's (220+k)th book of science// Torus Magnetism is Perpendicular Inverse of Electricity torus.
3m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo, King of Science diploma & portfolio
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 25, 2022, 1:07:38 PM (13 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's (220+k)th book of science// Torus Magnetism is Perpendicular Inverse of Electricity torus.

Now there is a lot to digest in that title. I do not know what final number this book will be? Will it be my 221st or 225th or what? So I add a plus number.

Now in my waking up this morning I realized I had a torus for the proton as coil with muon stuck inside proton doing the Faraday law. And I asked myself upon awakening-- what is the maximum electricity produced for a geometry of the bar magnet thrusting through? Is the maximum electricity if the magnet is shaped like a torus also? In other words the full volume interior of the coil torus is the geometry of the magnet.

But on further thought, that is two horse-shoe magnets stuck together, and I know from experience that when you have a magnet torus of two horseshoe magnets stuck together you lose in Magnetic flux. The very best magnets are bar magnets with one end North Pole and the other end South Pole.

That tells me that you need a rectangular box magnet inside the proton torus for maximum electricity.

So in this book, I am going to try to figure out the maximum electricity for the magnet in Faraday's law. The coil is a torus for maximum electricity, but the bar magnet needs to be rectangular box shaped geometry.

And in this book I need to bring in the AP-EM equations to see if I can spot where I need rectangular box versus torus geometry.

Already this morning, I played around with 2 horseshoe magnets, joining one to the other, and noticed a severe drop in their power to move iron filings. So where a torus is maximum for Faraday coil, the bar magnet as a torus = 2 horseshoe magnets stuck together is minimum electricity production.

Now I do recall in chemistry there is always the cubic set of solutions of Schrodinger versus the circle being torus set of solutions.

But in this book I want to make the actual mathematical connections and it is a Perpendicular Inverse of electricity versus magnetism.

Magnetism seems most powerful when it has cubic geometry ends. Electricity, on the other hand has to always be in a circle (a torus) as a circuit. When you make magnetism a circuit by putting 2 horseshoe magnets together, you minimize their strength altogether.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Nov 26, 2022, 3:51:40 PM (12 days ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So in this book, we shall see for the first time in the history of physics, that the difference between Magnetism and Electricity, is that magnetism is 1/2 of electricity, in the sense that a electric current is two monopoles forming a dipole and all the electric current stays inside the metal conductor of a closed loop circuit. While in magnetism you have a monopole that reaches out beyond the metal or ceramic material of the magnet and is in air along with inside a material object.

But if you put the magnet together into a circuit -- 2 horseshoe magnets, then you complete the material circuit and the magnetic lines of force become electrical inside the circuit.

Magnetism is monopole electricity.

Electricity is dipole magnetism.

There is always a perpendicular in going from one to the other.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
4:26 PM (6 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright I done some experiments and found _NO CURRENT_ inside magnets.

AP Newsflash: sorry, there has been a updated research on my part. Not the question of short circuit, that I want Stanford Univ to carry out for if they decline, Stanford Univ will decline as a school of science.

The newsflash concerns my ongoing research into the nature of the Electric Current itself. I have researched with several magnets to penetrate the inside of magnets for a current and all attempts failed.

Now of course a Standing Current is a oxymoron. And I was looking for a Standing Current inside a magnet. Apparently a current derived from magnetism has to come from the "Cutting of Lines of Force of Magnetism", something in motion. And I could not find any motion inside magnets.

This then brings me to Life of biology itself. What causes the heart to beat as electricity and magnetism. Of course it is the oxygen from air that breaks down food into heat energy. The infrared radiation of EM spectrum which is longitudinal waves.

It is the heat energy in a living organism that is animal (plants get it from transverse wave radiation), but the heat energy in animals is longitudinal waves. It is these longitudinal waves inside the animal body that creates the Electric Current. It is heat in motion as infrared waves, longitudinal waves that is responsible for the heart to beat, for the diaphragm to draw in oxygen.

I often wondered how a seed is alive (have you wondered how a plant seed can be alive?). And the answer is that not until the longitudinal waves of infrared radiation is enough to create a current flow in the seed that it is alive.

Of course the life or death of a human is when the heart stops beating. So where in the human body is the electric current that keeps the heart pumping?? There is no battery pack. So the current must come from Heat. Heat is the longitudinal EM radiation from burning food. That infrared radiation is longitudinal waves, and those waves are directly converted to electric current.

So, AP has no book for finding electric current inside a magnet. But, instead, AP has to write a book on how a Animal is alive only as there exists at all times a electric current inside the body. Plants have a continual electric current from converting light to electricity. A plant seed and a virus is not alive until they gain electric current from the environment via heat energy. I have written several books on the EM spectrum and as you get into the radio and microwave and infrared you turn from Transverse wave to that of Longitudinal wave. This transition into Longitudinal wave is the same as a Magnet is Transverse waves and the thrusting through a coil and cutting of lines of force of magnetism turns into Longitudinal wave of Electric Current. Electric Current is a Longitudinal Wave.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Dec 8, 2022, 7:59:08 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Let this be AP's 224th book of Science. I doubt I can publish it before the end of this year, seriously doubt it. But I never know, for I may get that burst of energy, due to my Hamartoma of the Liver. I am a unique human being in having old age Hamartoma of Liver. I read one medical report where a doctor of medicine said he could count on his hand all the adult Hamartoma of the liver he has known to exist. Well, AP is one of them. I would bet that one or two of these persons also had Hamartoma of the liver-- Feynman, Tesla, Maxwell, Faraday, Ben Franklin.

Now today's research discovery-- there is no current inside a magnet even though there is permanent magnetic lines of force.

This means with logic, that Electric Current has to be a Longitudinal Wave, where the Voltage acts on the Rarefaction and the Compression. So in the Faraday law, the Magnetic lines of force are Transverse waves or Double Transverse waves and as the magnet is thrust through the coil, many of the Lines of Force are cut, and those cut lines of force become Longitudinal Waves of compression-rarefaction in the copper wire coil. This is the electricity current.

I was thinking that perhaps an electricity current resides inside a closed loop bar magnet, such as 2 horseshoe magnets stuck together. So I experimented and found no current inside. That tells me electric current = Longitudinal wave. The EM spectrum of Visible Light and above to 1 MeV is Transverse Wave. Below visible we get into longitudinal waves and above 1MeV again longitudinal.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<15907e24-1933-42c0-96d5-0dc5632fec55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121266&group=sci.math#121266

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 22:29:58 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 06:29 UTC

One of the beauties of Google search and archive, is almost instant recollection of years gone by data. This was data collected below in 2016-2017 by my powerful multimeter. Seems as though peat moss was extra abundant in voltage, and thus electricity. And I have to wonder if the fungus that makes up so much of the soil is there for a largest possible constant electricity current in the soil.

For years and years I have pondered why only cedar tree seeds can sprout in the soil. If we are to say that seeds are not alive until sufficient electric current is pushed through the seed by soil electricity, and that there is insuffient electric current in South Dakota soil, but sufficient electric current in Oregon and Washington state soils, may go to answering why only cedar seeds have a start in South Dakota.

page51, 7-1, First life started as a capacitor, perhaps stars/planets start that way also/ Atom Totality textbook, 8th ed.
Subscribe
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 29, 2017, 10:12:28 PM

page51, 7-1, First life started as a capacitor, perhaps stars/planets start that way also/ Atom Totality textbook, 8th ed.

1) Alright, I cannot think of any formula that is important in biology, except for Cell Theory, and the formula there, of course, is A= BCD in which the BCD is volume of the cell. So, one can think of the cell is to biology what the atom is to physics. For the prime formula of physics is A = BCD from which we see the New Ohm's law comes from as V= iBL. It is nice to know that Biology also starts with the basic formula A = BCD and is volume and the surface of the cell is so, so, very important. So when we want to discover what the world's first life was, and where it comes from. It comes from volume with the surface being extremely important. And this describes in physics the Capacitor. The capacitor as a prime, fundamental unit, which would become the cell in Biology.

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 19:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Reporting data on Capacitor strength for aluminum and carbon
graphite// 29mfarads, 19mfarads, 0 mfarads
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

Reporting data on Capacitor strength for aluminum and carbon graphite// 29mfarads, 19mfarads, 0 mfarads

Alright, I have my lab set up to handle microfarad readings for capacitors. I especially want farads for carbon, since First Life was a Capacitor of carbon.

So I have carbon graphite paper.

I have a telephone book to press the sheets of graphite and aluminum.

For dielectrics I use paper, or graphite.

I found 0 mfarads for graphite with paper dielectric

I found 29mfarads for aluminum with paper dielectric

I found 19mfarads for aluminum and using graphite paper as dielectric

Now, can I say that graphite paper has capacitance, even though it read 0 ?

I have some carbon in pencil form, so will test that next.

What I like to have-- is a mfarad reading for carbon.

If I make a theory that First Life was Capacitor, pretty tough to have a theory as such if carbon cannot be a capacitor.

So, I got 0 mfarad for graph paper, 29mfarad for aluminum, and 19 mfarad for aluminum with dielectric as graph paper.

AP

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 4:31:47 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Now I need to re-do this experiment to where I have one piece of aluminum, graphite paper, and paper for dielectric.

AP

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:46:22 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 4:31:47 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now I need to re-do this experiment to where I have one piece of aluminum, graphite paper, and paper for dielectric.
>
> AP

Alright, good, good,good, good, good,

I did the experiment of paper as insulator (dielectric) of aluminum 1 sheet with graphite paper as 2nd sheet and got 0 mfarad

I then pulled out two graphite rods 30cm long by .75cm diameter with a paper dielectric between the two rods. I registered 2mfarads

AP

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Capacitor strength for aluminum and carbon graphite// 29mfarads, 8mfarads
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

Capacitor strength for aluminum and carbon graphite// 29mfarads, 8mfarads

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 11:46:22 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 4:31:47 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Now I need to re-do this experiment to where I have one piece of aluminum, graphite paper, and paper for dielectric.
> >
> > AP
>
> Alright, good, good,good, good, good,
>
> I did the experiment of paper as insulator (dielectric) of aluminum 1 sheet with graphite paper as 2nd sheet and got 0 mfarad

The two aluminum sheets are 12cm by 12cm

> I then pulled out two graphite rods 30cm long by .75cm diameter with a paper dielectric between the two rods. I registered 2mfarads

Alright, I got assistance to tightly squeeze the carbon graphite rods together and found a 8mfarads capacitance.

Now let me compare that 8mfarads of carbon rods with paper dielectric with 29mfarads for two sheets aluminum with paper dielectric.

Now I do not know why graphite paper registers 0 capacitance.

AP

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: iron and carbon Re: _Reporting data on Capacitor strength for
aluminum and carbon, 29mfarads and 8 mfarads
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

iron and carbon Re: _Reporting data on Capacitor strength for aluminum and carbon, 29mfarads and 8 mfarads

Alright so I have capacitance for Carbon, which is great as First Life was a capacitor. This first life could be either animal or plant, but likely to be plant so as to later tap into photosynthesis.

The carbon is important as a skin for the living creature. For the plant it would be the skin also as a body trunk or coating for algae. For animals we call it skin, for plants call it coating.

Now, there must be metal involved and I think it is iron.

If memory is correct, iron is essential for both plant and animal.

Now the dielectric, the insulator of First Life, I am going to assume is water, whether fresh water or salt water.

AP

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 4:54:44 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Holy smokes my potted plants peat-moss has 2.55 mfarads Re: 8th edition of Atom Totality soon to come

Since i have the multimeter out i looked to see if my plants in potted peat moss had capacitance. It has 2.55 microfarads.

Important for my First Life = capacitor theory

However peat moss comes from established life.

Now if i can get capacitance from nonlife dirt or nonlife soil we open up a huge vista of environment where life began. And it would imply first life began on land not water.

AP

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 5:19:30 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Re: Holy smokes my potted plants peat has 2.55 mfarads Re: 8th edition of Atom Totality soon to come

Alright, I went out today to measure capacitance in mud around the the house. Got 0 readings.

I remeasured my peatmoss in plastic container, water saturated with tomato plant growing. I read approx 10 microfarads.

So I wonder if carbon-- geologically can form into something similar to peat moss. I do not mean actual peat moss itself for that is a product of already living life. I want a carbon before any life appeared on Earth. I want a carbon with capacitance to be the First Life on Earth.

So, in mineralogy, does carbon ever become peat moss like in rocks?

AP

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Cosmic Background Voltage Re: my house background voltage as high as
..092 V Re: 8th edition of Atom Totality soon to come
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

Cosmic Background Voltage Re: my house background voltage as high as .092 V Re: 8th edition of Atom Totality soon to come

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 20:00:20 -0800 (PST)

Subject: page46, 10-1, advances in the theory of First Life as a battery and
capacitor; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.
From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com>

page47, 7-1, advances in the theory of First Life as a battery and capacitor; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.

page46, 10-1, advances in the theory of First Life as a battery and capacitor; AP/Maxwell theory/ textbook, 8th ed.

Now I discovered this year in 2016 that First Life anywhere in the cosmos is either a battery or capacitor, which of the two is more primitive remains to be seen, and proven by experiments. I have the hunch the battery is more primitive for it is raw voltage, whilst the capacitor is a Standing Current.

Just today I was hoping to get some materials of carbon to test their capacitance, and to test how likely they would be in a battery.

There is news in Scientific American:

First Life as Capacitor;; recent article in Scientific American, DEC2016 suggests a different mechanism for EATING

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<562b2f01-08e0-408e-a746-cc2a4996e89en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121267&group=sci.math#121267

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 22:48:45 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 06:48 UTC

I think everyone, including myself, thought of the science of Psychology as being focused on the brain organ. But now, I am slowly changing my view that the nervous system holds most of the understanding of psychology.

So I am reading that it is the Phrenic Nerve that controls the diaphragm so the lungs can breathe. Of course, it is the Vagus Nerve that controls much of the heart.

Now recently in end of 2022, I listed major nerves, called the 12 Cranial Nerves.

But I found out that the Liver had 8 compartments called the Couinaud classification into 8 functional independent compartments.

So I am looking to see if I can reduce the 12 Cranial Nerves to be just 8 nerves, and looking to see if those 8 nerves are connected to the 8 Liver compartments.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<b4168b15-c9f6-4423-8dcf-6a19a46bb398n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121273&group=sci.math#121273

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 01:30:27 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 09:30 UTC

On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 12:00:50 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
>
> Alright, AP was able to discover, no electric current inside 2 horseshoe magnets stuck together. This entails that since seeds need electricity to come to life, that the soil must contain a permanent electric current. Since the soil is snowbound, I measured my indoor pots with a constant Voltage of 0.021 constant voltage, meaning there was a constant current in the soil of that pot of strawberries.

Now by pressing the two electrodes in my fingers as tight as possible of my expensive multimeter, I have a 0.052 volts permanent DC of my body. Perhaps it would be a larger voltage if placed inside my body. But this means I am alive because I have a permanent current going in my body. Now a seed, like plant seeds, can there be found a permanent current? I suspect not. Although I have heard of the lemon battery.

But what I am most surprised of in this finding is the large number of voltage 0.021 for simple potting soil of my strawberries. Almost half of my human body of 0.052 volts.

AP

Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<b20a0e3f-2654-458a-a8a4-06e3a91bccf9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121277&group=sci.math#121277

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2022 06:22:39 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: andreaso...@gmail.com (Socratis T.n.p.)
 by: Socratis T.n.p. - Sat, 10 Dec 2022 14:22 UTC

The logic of the T.d.i. Derivative.
I will try to express the logic of the system..... from 1mm to 1dm = 1i. Me..
sorry that I can not highlight all the details .. with related confirmations ...
But try saying : 1c *10'000c...Isn't that =100c *100c = 10'000c^2 = 1m^2 in c.? ===>

1• *1m = 0.001m^2 => 0.001*1000m =1m^2..Denied By 1000/0.001 = 1'000'000•.
1c *1m = 0.01m^2 ==> 0.01 *100m = 1m^2..Negated .For 100/0.01 = 10'000c. =========>
1i * 1m = 0.1m^2 ===> 1i *100i = 1m^2....Negated ... For 10/0.1 = 100i.

> 1i *10 = 100i^2 ==> 1i *100i = 1m^2..Negated..For 10/0.1 = 100i..
=> 1 *10 = 10 ===> 10i *100i = 1000i^2..Denied...For 1m/0.1= 10i.
1i *1 *10 = 1 ==>1i*10i*100i =1000i^3..Negated...By 10/0.1 = 100i..

If :1i *10i =10i^2..1i *20i =20i^2...1i *80i =80i^2..1i *100i =100i^2.
1i *1i *10i =10i^3... 1i *1i *100i = 100i^3...1i *1i *1000i == 1000i^3.
But this is the T.n.p. which being Direct does not depend on m^3 -:))

Unfortunately.. the T.d.i. it's.. difficult to decode... come on Prof. that...
therefore they are unable to explain its logic to themselves therefore…
imagine if they explain it to the students. In fact they don't think that 10m^2...

...are 10i *100i = 1000i^2..while 1i *10i *100i = 1000i^3 and not 1.
I hope I have given you the possibility to find out from you what I am saying.

Greetings from T.n.p. The theory of the small neutral..1c *10c*10c =100c^3.= 1hg. Like 10c *10c *10c =1000c^3 =1000g. =1kg. which in the T.d.i.. way.
would be ===> 0.1 * 0.1 * 0.1 = 0.001m^3...Never said by a Prof.-:)))

Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<ddf10bd1-8c06-4a77-914d-872b30047138n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121492&group=sci.math#121492

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 22:44:59 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 13 Dec 2022 06:44 UTC

Alright, I am going to have to do all the test measuring over again because I used different measuring instruments, not one instrument.

For example, tonight I find a permanent voltage when a put the electrodes of a multimeter a small distance away from a bar magnet, but 0 reading when the electrodes are smack on the magnet.

It is important in science to measure as much as possible with one instrument.

Not that the other old measurements were wrong, not at all, but one cannot trust the accuracy by compare a voltage and current if the instruments are all different.

AP

Re: AP's 224th book of Science// How the heart & diaphragm work by electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.

<ed7389d4-3845-46bd-8dd2-e59892eed0c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=121766&group=sci.math#121766

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 21:59:39 -0800 (PST)
electricity and the Soil has a constant permanent Voltage thus current.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Dec 2022 05:59 UTC

So I need to explain how the heart beats and diaphragm moves as a electric unit.

So let me make a first stab guess how heart and diaphragm are electric pumps.

Let me call it a electrical shock to the muscles involved.

Let me break down the "shock" as being what the spark plug is to a car engine, electricity jumps a gap and sparks.

So can we view the heart as electric pump as a thousand spark plugs, electricity jumping a gap and shocking the muscles to move?

Can we say the same for diaphragm as a electric motor shocking muscles to move?

Is that how muscles move, a spark such as in a spark plug?

AP