You are in a maze of UUCP connections, all alike.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron. 6m views

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &Archimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &Archimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron. 6m views

<64bfdd83-972c-42f1-883f-5ee481ee5408n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=129891&group=sci.math#129891

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium &
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:40 UTC

AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron..
6m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 8:49:48 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
43 Tc Technetium lies between 42 Mo molybdenum and 44 Ru ruthenium.

61 Pm Promethium lies between 60 Nd neodymium and 62 Sm samarium.

What I am saying is that the true electron of atoms is the Muon and so a Periodic Table based upon Muon and Proton as the basis, would not have Tc and Pm as rare, just not accounted for as being elements on both sides of Tc and Pm.

This book also explores the idea that many Beta emitters would be different elements altogether if the electron of atoms were the 0.5MeV particle.

For example the Green glow in the dark radioactive elements would be new different elements in short time if the true electron of atoms were the 0.5MeV particle. And the reason these elements can glow in the dark as Green or Blue for long long long time, is because the muon inside of proton torus is manufacturing those Beta magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV.

So this book is all about proving that the 0.5MeV particle is not the atom electron and why radioactive elements can glow in the dark for so so long of a time and still remain being the element they are.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron..
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 4:06:42 PM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, what this book offers is a Logical Explanation for when I bought a compass with Beta emitting luminous dials-- glow green in the dark around 1970. It is over 50 years later. I have the compass on a table with other compasses, and still, that 1970 green glow in the dark compass is as bright tonight as it was 50 years ago.

Old Physics and Old Chemistry cannot explain this. All they can do is smother the facts under their silly argument-- that only a small portion of the 0.5MeV particles (electrons to these fools) is emitted. Whereas AP says that the true electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. And that Faraday law is creating new 0.5MeV particles of Dirac magnetic monopoles that enables the atoms to last 50 years and pour out a steady stream of those 0.5MeV emissions.

The reason that we have no Technetium and Promethium samples is not becuase they are rare, but because the Old Chemistry and Old Physics tables of elements is based upon the electron being the 0.5MeV particle, when it is not. That is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Actually Technetium and Promethium are quite common. Look at the atoms to either side of Tc and Pm. Looking at the cosmic abundance of elements Mo and Ru are very common but if we add up all the Mo and Ru and averaged them, divide by 2 we then realize that 1/4 of Mo and 1/4 of Ru are actually the atoms of element 43, Technetium.

Same goes for Promethium, averaged the abundance of Neodymium and Samarium -- quite quite commonly found in Nature that 1/4 and 1/4 are atoms of Promethium.

In Old Chemistry, Old Physics, when you screw up, screw up royally in thinking the atoms electrons are 0.5MeV particle, you end up with a screwed up Periodic Table itself.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Mar 18, 2023, 10:29:28 PM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, in Old Physics Old Chemistry, they had a electron of atoms be the 0.5MeV particle outside a tiny dense nucleus of protons together with neutrons. With no job or task or function for any thing.

In New Physics, New Chemistry, AP places the electron of atoms as the muon, a 105MeV particle, nestled inside a proton torus of 840MeV thus 840 Windings and doing the Faraday law between the proton and muon. The neutrons in AP physics are capacitors that storage the electricity produced by proton & muon.The neutrons can be anywhere from 1 eV up to 945MeV, as they collect the electricity produced by the proton+ muon.

In AP Physics, there is no nucleus of atoms, but instead toruses. And in large atomic numbered elements, the protons of S, P, D, F form large toruses. So that a Gold atom would have a mainframe proton torus of the D orbital. And inside that D orbital would be another D orbital and inside that would be P orbitals of protons as toruses, then S inside of P orbitals.

So, in Beta radioactive decay, we are not seeing electrons decay from atoms but rather the products of the proton+muon electricity production-- magnetic monopoles. This is why AP's green glow in the dark compass needle is shining as bright in 2023 as it did in 1970, for the green glow is the manufacture of fresh new magnetic monopoles in proton + muon Faraday law.

Another disturbing facet and illogical mindless Old Physics and Old Chemistry were. They thought you could strip away as many electrons as the 0.5MeV particle as you wished to strip away and still be a gold atom. They crazily thought you could strip 79 of the 0.5MeV particle and the atom remaining is still Gold. This is utterly crazy.

In AP physics, the electrons are the muons stuck inside a proton and so there is never a stripping away of a single muon, unless you remove the entire proton torus and lower the atomic number of that element.

But another facet of this AP atom is the idea of the S orbital being inside the proton toruses. What I am leading up to is the idea that the alpha particle a helium atom so to speak, is a S orbital of hydrogen and helium. And this S orbital is traveling round and round inside a larger orbital-- perhaps P or D orbital, and in alpha particle decay, since atoms have no nucleus, that the alpha decay is a ejection of a S orbital by perhaps a collision with another orbital inside the mainframe proton torus.

So, has anyone checked to see if the speed of alpha particles coming out of Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden gold foil experiment is identical in speed and momentum to a alpha particle from decay of transuranic elements. Is there barely no difference from a Rutherford alpha particle in his experiment from a alpha particle emitted by plutonium? If barely no difference, means that the AP picture of S,P,D, F orbitals are nested inside of a mainframe torus, these smaller toruses, all for the purpose of making maximum electricity..

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
1:18 AM (13 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now this would explain very nicely why it is extremely difficult to fuse two atoms together, but radioactive decay is a natural easy process.

For to fuse two atoms means taking the hydrogen proton of 840 windings torus and its muon inside, to alter its total geometry to have a torus of 2 x 840 with 2 muons inside the final torus.

Whereas radioactive decay involves simply the bursting out of a magnetic monopole in Beta decay or the bursting out of the proton torus a S orbital torus ( a small torus inside the Mainframe Torus D or F orbital).

Now how well studied are alpha particle decays?? Has anyone noticed a dominant quantized speed of most alpha particles??? Because here I am thinking that the alpha particles are S orbitals knocked out of the Mainframe D or F proton torus. A collision with a D orbital torus upon a S orbital torus, much like Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden noticed a collision of a alpha particle by a P or D orbital to get those large angle recoils.

In the AP atomic view, we have a large mainframe torus a D or F orbital holding inside the mainframe smaller orbital toruses S and P, and when we have alpha decay, it likely is the smallest torus housed inside all those other toruses that has a collision with a larger torus, like a car smacking into a truck or head on and kicked out of the Atom.

But fusion would be where two proton toruses need to be cut and then bandaged together to make a new larger torus. Of course our Sun and stars shine not from fusion but from Faraday law, so that even in the immense power of the Sun and stars, fusion is rarely occurring. Long time ago I estimated that the Sunpower by fusion is on the order of 5% or less, and the 95% of the energy of the Sun is Faraday law going on inside each and every atom.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:37 PM (1 minute ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of light. What is the maximum speed of a alpha particle considering its rest mass?

The speed of measured Beta particles has been 99% speed of light.

Now, I am touching on a topic of Proof of God. An everyday proof that God exists, for physics cannot explain why particles move so fast. Every time a alpha particle is observed in Nature it is going at a speed that is huge, and everytime a Beta decay is measured it is nearly speed of light. As Feynman defines the Atomic Theory "..in constant motion.." As if the Universe is alive. If not constant motion, the Cosmos is dead with motion going to zero.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron. 6m views

<777dd249-c2ea-4de8-9259-37ee4cf1adb1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132030&group=sci.math#132030

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 09:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 16:23 UTC

Alright I am just not getting the data I want. Try as I may in a Google search with "best beta emitter" or "largest beta emitter". Maybe there is a scientific term which is not cognizant to me at the moment, instead of best or large. What I want is the isotope in which we turn it into a closed loop and connect a measuring instrument, say Galvinometer, and with no other source of electricity, that the Beta decay provides all the electricity measured.

There is this website from Univ. Wisconsin. It suggests Cu-66, Pr-145, Y-90, P-32, Y-91 are contenders for what I am looking for-- take a closed loop of such a emitter and see which provides the most electricity by its sheer beta decay.

Pure Beta Emitters
This is a list of pure beta emitters. These are of interest to those making radioisotope power sources.

These are sorted by half-life.

You can download the data in spreadsheet form here. This will let you sort by other criteria.

There are a handful of isotopes which I would call "almost-pure" beta emitters. These have a gamma abundance of less than 2%. They include As-77, Br-83, La-141, and Cm-249. All have half-lives of less than two days.

One interesting isotope is Ra-228. The half-life is 5.8 years. It has two beta pathways. One has a maximum energy of 14.9 keV and the other is 39.2 keV. There are two gamma pathways, both with energy less than 13.5 keV. The total abundance of the gammas is 5.7%.

All isotopes listed below decay to a stable isotope, unless noted otherwise in the comment column.

isotope half-life (years) max energy (keV) avg energy (keV) abundance comments
cu-66 9.74E-6 2640 1111 1
pb-209 0.00038 644.4 197.5 1
pr-145 0.000685 1805 683 0.95 has many beta decay pathways - only one is shown here
te-127 0.00107 276 78.2 0.012 has multiple beta decay pathways
te-127 0.00107 694 224.7 0.988 has multiple beta decay pathways
sn-121 0.0030 388.9 115.2 1
ni-66 0.0063 227 65 1 decays to Cu-66, a pure beta emitter with a 29 s half-life
y-90 0.007 2281.4 933.7 1
bi-210 0.014 1161.5 389 1 decays to Po-210, an alpha emitter with a 138 d half-life; also has a small alpha decay channel with an abundance of 0.00013%
er-169 0.0258 342.5 98.1 0.45 has multiple beta decay pathways
er-169 0.0258 350.9 100.8 0.55 has multiple beta decay pathways
pr-143 0.037 934.5 315.3 1
p-32 0.039 1710.3 694.9 1
p-33 0.069 248.5 76.4 1
sr-89 0.138 1492 583.3 1
y-91 0.160 340.9 100.8 0.003 has multiple beta decay pathways
y-91 0.160 1545.6 604.9 0.997 has multiple beta decay pathways
w-188 0.190 58 14.9 0.008 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
w-188 0.190 285 79.9 0.002 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
w-188 0.190 349 99.7 0.99 has multiple beta decay pathways, decays to Re-188, a beta/gamma emitter with a 17 h half-life
s-35 0.240 166.8 48.6 1
sn-123 0.354 314 90.5 0.006 has multiple beta decay pathways
sn-123 0.354 1403 525.5 0.994 has multiple beta decay pathways
ca-45 0.445 256.8 77.2 1
bk-249 0.877 125.7 32.4 1 decays to Cf-249, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 351 y half-life
ru-106 1.0 39.4 10 1 decays to Rh-106, a pure beta emitter with a 30 s half-life and a peak energy of 3.5 MeV
tm-171 1.9 29.7 7.5 0.02 has multiple beta decay pathways
tm-171 1.9 96.4 25.1 0.98 has multiple beta decay pathways
pm-147 2.6 224.6 62 1 decays to Sm-147, an alpha emitter with a very long half-life
kr-85 10.8 173.4 47.65 0.004 has multiple beta decay pathways
kr-85 10.8 687.4 251.6 0.996 has multiple beta decay pathways
h-3 12.3 18.6 5.7 1
cd-113m 14.1 580 185.4 1 also has a small isomeric transition channel with an abundance of 0.14% and a decay energy of 264 keV
pu-241 14.4 20.8 5.2 1 decays to Am-241, an alpha/gamma emitter with a 432 y half-life
sr-90 28.8 546.2 195.8 1 decays to Y-90, a beta emitter with a 2.7 d half life
ar-42 32.9 600 233 1 decays to K-42, a beta/gamma emitter with a 12.4 h half-life
sm-151 90.1 54.8 13.96 0.009 has multiple beta decay pathways
sm-151 90.1 76.3 19.68 0.991 has multiple beta decay pathways
ni-63 100.2 66.9 17.4 1
si-32 172.1 225 68.8 1 decays to P-32, a pure beta emitter with a 14 d half-life
ar-39 269.2 565 218.8 1
c-14 5734 156.5 49.5 1
tc-99 2.1E+05 293.5 84.6 1
se-79 6.5E+05 150.7 55.8 1
be-10 1.5E+06 556.2 202.6 1
cs-135 2.3E+06 205 56.3 1
pd-107 6.5E+06 33 9.3 1
re-187 4.4E+10 2.6 0.7 1
in-115 4.4E+14 497 152 1
cd-113 9.3E+15 316 93.3 1
References
Table of Nuclides at KAERI
The Risk Assessment Information System at ORNL
"Pocket Guide for Radiological Management," published by Perma-Fix Environmental Services
Page footer

Re: AP's 237th book of science Largest Beta Emitters Technetium & Promethium and Proof that 0.5MeV particle is a magnetic monopole, not the atoms electron. 6m views

<452f54aa-8545-4eb8-90c4-3d4aa1fdde6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132103&group=sci.math#132103

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 13:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Apr 2023 20:13 UTC

Alright, I cannot find from known data and research which of these two isotopes are the world's greatest Beta emitters Cu-66 or Pr-145. Nor can I find enough data to prove my message of this book. That the true electron of Atoms is the muon stuck inside a proton torus or toruses doing the Faraday law with the proton torus and Creating the magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV. Creating electricity by the muon plus proton and this is why Batteries work far better than ever expected-- because the material the battery is made of produces electricity. And to prove that, all I need to show is that a closed loop circuit of Pr-145 or Cu-66 with semiconductor junction yields more electricity than what exists as Old Physics 0.5MeV as the mistaken electron.

In other words, in this experiment we prove that in Old Physics, the Pr-145 is reduced of all of its 0.5MeV particles and so they would have no electron atoms at all. And-- even worse-- 0.5MeV particles from out of nowhere to fraudulently cover up Old Physics take on BetaVoltaics.

Since I cannot find the data or it is not accessible on the Internet, I will make up a Mock-Trial-Experiment for researchers to follow as a guide and then reveal the numbers data.

Mock Experiment

Alright, so using both Pr-145 such as in the old time pacemakers battery. And using the Cu-66.

So we craft a battery from each, we have the BetaVoltaic battery of Pr-145 and Cu-66.

We know precise Molar quantity of Pr-145 and Cu-66.

We know Pr has 61 Dirac magnetic monopoles of 0.5MeV, what Old Physics calls the electron of atoms while copper Cu-66 has 29.

We have instruments to measure the electricity flow.

We find from those measurements that the flow of electricity for Pr-145 means the 0.5MeV particle flow rate to make electricty exceeds the 61 count of each atom of Pr-145. In other words, the Pr in this experiment using Old Physics ideas, has turned the Pr into a stripped of all its 0.5MeV particle that it would be a complete ionized Pr of only protons of 938MeV. Same situation with Cu-66, stripped of all 0.5MeV particles and copper ionization to nothing but protons and neutrons.

Whereas New Physics realizes the true electron of atoms was never the 0.5MeV particle = Dirac's magnetic monopole, and the atoms of Pr or copper in this experiment were still full Pr and copper atoms with the muon stuck inside proton toruses, creating and producing more electricity of 0.5MeV particles.

Of course this experiment poses health risks to the researchers and engineers alike.

AP