Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice.

tech / sci.math / Re: By the way

SubjectAuthor
* Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: By the way

<35e067bc-23d7-473f-a9f3-06495e67831bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150842&group=sci.math#150842

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:34:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: By the way
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 04:34 UTC

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
by Archimedes Plutonium

James Kibo Parry (Moroney-Volney) continual REQUESTS to publish AP's 259th book of science.
Volney profile photo
Volney
10:34PM, 19Oct2023
Re: TEACHING TRUE COSMOLOGY;; tired of the...

Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, the easiest way possible-- voting// political science
by Archimedes Plutonium

This is AP's 259th book of science, Oct2023.

Preface: In 2019, there was word filtering down in the news that President Trump had a plan for Israel and Palestinians that would in my opinion make the Palestinians suffer even more of their 56 year occupation by Israel, their squalid living conditions and little hope of a free future. So I set myself to the task of figuring out the very finest and easiest solution to this nightmare of a problem for 4.8 million Palestinians opposed by 9.7 million Israelis that were occupying and oppressing them. The solution I came up with had to be such that it mobilized the Israelis along with the Palestinians in a tandem tied together solution. The solution I came up with was the simple act of Voting, especially voting for a prime minister in Israel. A solution that would end the bloodshed and ongoing violence. Sadly no-one took my recommendations in 2019, but now in October of 2023 with a huge attack upon Israelis by Hamas in Gaza strip, with hostages, and the threat of massive killing of Palestinians, here I am again proposing my solution.

Israelis are used to voting, not so the Arabs or Palestinians are __not used to voting__. But voting is what lifted Black Americans and lifted Native American Indians. And I am sure that voting will lift the Palestinians. For nothing is much worse than the present state of Palestinian peoples, living in poverty, squalor, little hope of a future.

Cover Picture: Is my photograph of a Google search on flags of Palestinians and Israel.

----------------------------------
Table of Contents
----------------------------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole..

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

5) Voting mechanism will drive Israel to seek a Two State Solution.

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

8) Hamas, release the hostages safely, for violence does not work; Voting works.

9) Palestinians in their 56 year occupation, the longest occupation in history.

10) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

11) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

------------
Text
------------

1) My history on this idea of voting to solve Israel-Palestine Conflict.

My plan started in 2019 after hearing of more of the then President Trump enslavement plan of the Palestinians.

My plan picks up momentum by January of 2020.

AP's Peace Plan for Palestine-Israeli Peace Plan (far better than the Trump enslavement plan) // Science Council Ruling Earth rather than frail weak minds of dictators or democracies.

Newsgroups: sci.physics
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 22:53:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: AP's Peace Plan for Palestine-Israel Peace Plan (far better than the Trump enslavement plan) // Science Council Ruling Earth rather than frail weak minds of dictators or democracies
From: Archimedes Plutonium

Alright, I was watching DW news tonight with talk about the Trump-Netanyahu Plan. And that plan is really a confiscation of all the most desirable land, leaving the Palestinians with deserts, no water, and underground tunnels to get around. DW is an excellent news agency, and describing this Trump plan is something you might see in a "science fiction", and I would say, a "science fiction horror movie" not a government plan for a race of people of the Palestinians. I mean, well, Trump treats the Palestinians as if they were what? For I see no glimmer of dignity for the Palestinians.

Trump's plan in summary still leaves a Israeli occupation over Palestinians for they have no Airspace and their borders sealed. So, what is in it for the Palestinians-- nothing, but enslavement. And underground tunnels to get around in? And the stealing of all the land that is worthy.

So, I like to offer AP's Peace Plan. A plan that gives "Dignity to a race of people, whose dignity has been denied and stripped of them, with decades of occupation and settlement incursions on their land".

I propose that in the upcoming election between Benny Gantz and BB Netanyahu, coming up I believe in March, very soon indeed.

That the entire Palestinian Peoples all rise up and vote on that very same day. Vote for either Gantz or Netanyahu. Vote on papers, so the Palestinian government or Authorities can collect all the ballots and if need be, deposit them in the International Courts.

So, if all the Palestinians vote for Gantz, and he would win with that vote.. But the Israeli Netanyahu government not recognize the Palestinian vote and run off and say that BB won, for he only won by suppression of the Occupied Palestinians.

And here is where Abbas and the Palestinian Authority take all those paper votes and introduce them to the International Courts as evidence. Evidence of a occupied people, stripped of rights and dignity, with no land to call home.

Perhaps there is a law in International Laws that would dictate the Israeli's acknowledge the Palestinian votes of March 2020, and that Israel must accept those votes along with Israel's own votes. For there probably is something in International Laws, some precedent that forces Israel to accept the Palestinian votes on March 2020.

Saying that because the Palestinians are an Occupied and put in slavery by Israel, that the Palestinians have no land for which the Occupiers of Israel deny them of human dignity and rights of votes.

As long as Palestine is Occupied with no land, their rights of governance is denied them by Israel.

So, on the very same day that Israel votes for either Gantz or Netanyahu, have elections in Palestine on paper ballots voting for either Gantz or Netanyahu.

End this mockery of occupation, land stealing, and enslavement of a peoples..

The USA seems to have not wanted to be a "fair broker" especially since Trump gained office.

End the mockery, and let the International Courts settle this Palestine-Israel Conflict. USA seems unable to ever be a "fair broker", so let the International Court be the broker. And start that brokerage with the Israel March election.

Have the Palestinians all vote in that same election in their occupied territories, vote either for Gantz or Netanyahu. And if Israel does not count your votes, then haul all the paper ballots to the International Court, and let them decide, who the next Prime Minister of Israel is on March 2020.

The alternative then, is, Israel gives Palestinians all the West Bank and Gaza and removes the settlements, or, Palestine peoples will vote in every Israel election hence, forward.

2) Modern Israel seeks all the lands of Ancient Israel, an Anachronism of modern political-life.

It has been baffling for leaders of the USA and other western nations and allies, why Israel does not seem or want to conform to a two state solution. And where violence and war is ever brewing and simmering, a perpetual warring and bombing and missiling of Israel and Palestinians.

Baffling because, most western countries do not understand, almost every Israeli is feeling and passionately feeling the desire of Modern Israel be the same land that was Ancient Israel, with all of Jerusalem, not a portion of Jerusalem but all of Jerusalem.

Why, even the UK, United Kingdom, England has a national song with the word "Jerusalem" in the national song.

How many times, yes, how many times has the United States, the closest ally of Israel, asked Israel to stop settlement building on West Bank Palestinian land? Is it 100,000 times they asked Israel to stop building settlements on Palestinian land, saying "it is not helpful" in achieving a two state solution.

3) Countries seeking their Ancient borderlines turns Earth into a hell-hole..

And this is a modern anachronism of political science. Modern day people who look back in time of their country and seek that larger country it was in past times.

What if Mexico decided to regain its Ancient Mexico borders and started settlement building in USA state of Texas?

What if Russia decided it wants Ukraine land because in the past, it had Ukraine land, and so invades Ukraine.

What if China wants its old past border of what is now Vladivostok-- called Haishenwai under the great Qing dynasty. What if China wanted that back, now, do we go into World War 3 or 4?

What I am saying is that people, politicians looking to regain lands of Ancient times, only create havoc and panic and death to thousands of people over their misguided dreams and desires.

Humanity must go forward with hopes of a better world, better society, not backwards to regain what was lost in the past.

4) The March 2020 election between Gantz and Netanyahu.

Archimedes Plutonium
Jan 29, 2020, 1:34:02 PM
to sci.physics, plutonium-atom-universe
Please, Palestine, have one of your best allies draw up ballots, paper ballots, so that every Palestinian in the 2 March Israeli election can vote for either Gantz or for Netanyahu. Have a place for the Palestinian voter to sign the ballot in case Israel does not want to recognize the vote. And if need be, to cart all the voted ballots to the International Court, in case Netanyahu tries to suppress and reject the votes.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: By the way

<287595e9-7f3d-4504-963b-246ba97a0a50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=150890&group=sci.math#150890

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 15:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 22:07 UTC

6) Israel has subjugated, oppressed and occupied Palestinians.

I remember a comment by someone in sci.math or sci.physics on this topic of why Israel treats the Palestinian people so harshly. And his comment was words to the effect. "They (Israelis) learned well from Europeans on how to subjugate, harass and steal from them, and so after all that learned in Northern Europe, they (Israelis) applied that learning upon the Palestinians".

Now to be sure the Palestinians were not always angels themselves and had many skirmishes and clashes. But in the end analysis of 2020 to 2023, it is purely seen as a Israeli bully on a subjugated peoples of Palestinians.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 2:19:35 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
Turning these ideas into AP's 259th book-- Solving the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict-- by voting their way out of violence.

Actually this is the easiest way to solve the conflict that has been nonstop violence from 1940s onward.

With the recent flare-up of war in the early week of October 2023, where Hamas attacks and Israel retaliates with war. Now, more than ever do we need the best and easiest resolution-- give everyone of age in Israel and in occupied territory give them all the right to vote in the next Israeli election.

If that had been done years back, then Netanyahu would not be PM now and there would likely be no war now.

When you strip people of all dignity, especially the right to vote who you want governing you, you end up with a constant violence, belligerence and war that we see Israel versus Palestine.

What raised the black people, the slaves in America, what lifted them into power and Dignity, was the right to vote. And they even elected a black President Barack Obama.
It is possible, and likely that as Israel is forced to allow its occupation of Palestine-- allow them to vote, that they well mass together and get a Prime Minister that favors a two state solution and favors a halt and stopping of settlement land grabbing stealing.

As long as we have no dignity for Palestinians, no vote, we have perpetual bloodshed and war.

7) There are 4.8 million Palestinians and 9.7 Israelis.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 2:33:15 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
I am going to have to recall all my posts of the past on this topic and make this my 259th book of science-- political science.

There will never be an end to the Palestine-Israel Conflict until the Palestinians vote their way out of these endless stealing of their land and endless wars.

World's Easiest solution for Palestine-Israel Conflict-- count the votes by Palestinians in March 2 election of Gantz versus Netanyahu

If you are a Democracy and you Occupy other people and their land,
then you must allow all the voting age citizens of the Occupied land to vote in your election.
Palestine has Gaza and West Bank of population of 4.8 million, while Israel has population of 9.7 million.
All voting age Palestinians must have the right to vote in all Israel elections of Prime Minister.

I propose that the UN or EU gives Palestine ballots in elections of Israel prime ministers, and collects and counts those ballots, signature of voter on each ballot.

What this does is force Israel either into a Two State Solution, or forces them to no longer enslave the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. It brings peace to the region.

Otherwise, Israel is more like Russia on Ukraine. Russia bombing and trying to steal Ukraine. Not much different from Israel settlements in West Bank. Only Russia is a dictatorship while Israel is a Democracy. But Israel must be a ""full democracy"" for it Occupies the Palestinian lands and settlement stealing without giving them the right to vote in Israel elections of prime minister.

Prime Ministers elected _without the 4.8 million Palestinian input_, is going to be nothing but more Settlement building and leaving Palestinians either dead from war and their buildings destroyed and the people having to move out of the region to a foreign land.

Russia wants to steal all of Ukraine in fast time. Israel is stealing all of Palestinian land in slow time. That is the only difference between Russia on Ukraine and Israel on Palestine.

The world has tried the Israel slow steal from 1967 to today in October 2023. Time to try something new and different. Give the Palestinians the right to vote in the Israeli prime minister elections, possibly other elections also. Try voting out of this bloodshed and violence.

I write this as a War was begun by Hamas in early October 2023, and Israel retaliating as to crush Gaza, nothing new, same old same old from 1967 to October 2023. And at this rate, it is more like genocide of Palestinians than it is a tit for tat.

If my Voting Technique had been adopted by 2019, then Netanyahu would likely not be the prime minister of Israel. This war in October of 2023 would never have happened, because the cycle of steal Palestine land and bomb West Bank and Gaza while Occupation of West Bank and Gaza that cycle would be broken as the 4.8million votes from Palestine with the 9.7 million Israel votes would have elected a Prime Minister of Israel that is for the first time--- willing to solve this conflict that has dragged on from 1940 to 2023 of 63 years of nothing but hatred, bloodshed and violence, cycle after cycle. For what is really going on is a land stealing and pushing out of Palestinians.

Sadly , the USA has been an awful broker in this conflict, yet the USA learned this lesson themselves-- you have to give dignity to subjugated peoples-- the black slaves, the Native American Indians before them. Give them the dignity of Voting, and have them vote their way out of bloodshed and violence.

As for Russia on Ukraine, there is no voting in Russia-- only a farce of voting. And so the West with its Democracies must forcibly repel the Russian invasion.

I was alarmed to see that the USA gives Israel 128 billion dollars in aid in 2023, while only giving Ukraine 24 billion dollars of aid in 2023 (please check those figures). If accurate, it should be the other way around-- Ukraine needs 128 billion dollars in aid while Israel with its no progress in the conflict of Palestine getting less than 24, if any at all.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 10, 2023, 4:42:22 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

So, here we have an odd situation if those number figures are correct above.. We have Israel receiving 128 billion dollars in aid for 2023, yet we have a Ukraine fighting for its very life receiving only 24 billion in aid from USA in 2023, over 5 times more aid to Israel. For what, so they can beat up on their Arab neighbors 5 times more effectively???

And I would like to ask the question of how much of the 128 billion dollars goes into directly or indirectly putting up construction of illegal settlements? Yet the US government has asked Israel to stop these settlements for it is not conducive to a two state solution.

So no wonder the House raucous caucus (they should rename the caucus to be "raucous"), no wonder the right wing extremists wanted to shut down the government last month in September, with idiotic appropriations of 128 billion to Israel and only 24 billion to Ukraine fighting for its life.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 11, 2023, 1:02:04 AM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
On DW news tonight was a Jewish historian lamenting the fact that Israel in its past history was mostly seen as a place of refuge and comfort and safety for Jews elsewhere in the world, persecuted and in harms way, and would see Israel as sanctuary.

Yet nowadays, Israel is likely to be one of the most dangerous places to be..

It is the Israeli government that has turned Israel into a land of harm and danger. For their priority is to get all the land of Ancient Israel and remove the Palestinians. The Two-State Solution harped on by the West, no-one in Israel wants to hear that, no, they want all of what was Ancient Israel, no matter the price.

The Jewish historian placed some of the blame on Netanyahu for this modern day irony-- Israel is no longer a safe harbor but one of the most dangerous places to be.

What my Voting Mechanism for a Peace Solution brings to the table, is the full consideration and dignity of 4.8 million Palestinians along with 9.7 million Israelis.

Once the 4.8 million Palestinians start voting in the election of a Israeli Prime Minister, and those votes count in who wins, we break the cycle of hatred and bloodshed. We return Israel as a haven for Jews elsewhere on the globe who want to go to Israel for rest, relaxation, uplift and safety.

It is Voting that lifted the black slaves and lifted the Native American Indians, lifted them in dignity and in equal rights, mind you we still have a long ways to go on equality, but with the Vote, it started the road to equality.

Same way, giving the enslaved and occupied Palestinians a voice in the next Israeli Prime Minister starts the Middle East on a new path of safety, security and peace.

Archimedes Plutonium
Oct 11, 2023, 10:45:40 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe

A spokes-person for Palestinians was very eloquent and logical tonight on PBS Newshour. He kept talking about the "root cause" of bloodshed and war in Israel and Palestine, the root cause that Israel wants no two state solution but to push out all Palestinians

In my opinion, the status quo is either kill Palestinians in skirmishes or push them out of their land with more settlement building. This reminds one of a apartheid in Israel-Palestine, a worse apartheid then what happened in South Africa.

I myself am ashamed of how the USA continues to back the bully-- Israel, in their land stealing settlements, their occupation of Palestinians, their continual driving them out of their homes and land. To me, the Israel -- Palestine wars is no different than the Russia invasion on Ukraine. That Israel is much like Russia in stealing land from other people and resorting to genocide, genocide of Ukrainians by Russians, same as genocide of Palestinians by Israelis.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: By the way

<ae018c86-6454-44d6-8549-f9c4ff2eb1e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151183&group=sci.math#151183

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:14 UTC

You likely met Dr.Feynman-his solution of Israel-Palestine Conflict, what was it Kibo??? For AP certainly has a nice easy solution-- Voting.

[...]

10) The ever increasing Israel settlement building on occupied Palestinian lands.

11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.

12) Imagine a peaceful and happy Israel-Palestine, all because of Voting.

<f09503b2-c746-4f06-9b64-c47431fa9275n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=151195&group=sci.math#151195

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:51:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:51 UTC

AP solution to Israel-Palestine Conflict, but did Dr.Feynman offer a solution???

On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:56:12 PM UTC-5, Timothy Golden wrote in sci.physics:

> I very much apologize for getting off of track here. In honor of the OP; Mitch; I'm returning to the top, but am recently reading APs diatribe:

Hi Tim, I appreciate your follow up. I really would not call it a diatribe, but a diaspora of the poor Palestinian people being homeless as Israel continues to steal land rather than their avowed Two State Solution. So the entire world does not have to baby sit Israel with its continual warring started in 1967 with no end in sight. Israel should stop its propaganda of how they are being harassed when they are the harassers of Palestinian people. And whenever anyone tries explaining the Palestinian plight, they are falsely labeled by Israel as --antisemitic.

Let the Palestinian people who are occupied-- let them Vote in every Israel election as the way forward for Peace in that region. When you get war-like fools like Netanyahu in office, you just have more and more killing for the purpose of more and more land stealing. If Palestinians had voted in 2019-- there be no Netanyahu warrior and there be no war of 2023.

Watch I bet Netanyahu wants to bulldoze and scrape all of Gaza into the nearest ocean and them start settlement buildings in Gaza , while the 2 million Palestinians are stranded in northern Egypt.

Israel was never committed to a Two State Solution, no, it was committed to restoring Ancient Israel-- a Greater Israel over all the lands it had in Ancient times-- and to hell to anyone living on those Ancient lands.

> "11) Russia is fast steal of land of Ukraine and genocide; Israel is slow steal of land Palestine and genocide.
> We see news of Russia's invasion and war in Ukraine almost every day since 2022 and 2023. How Putin's Russia is wanting a fast steal of Ukraine.
> Not many people know that Ukraine is one of the richest soils of all the soils on Earth and can grow almost anything in lush abundance. It is the breadbasket of Europe, perhaps the world with its chernozem soil. So it is easy to understand why Putin lusts to have Ukraine land.
> And Putin is a bully and wants a fast steal. But again, we live in a new modern era of Atomic bombs and missiles that could blow up the world, and this anachronism of wanting past lands is a dangerous desire. Besides, humanity has far more bigger problems to solve-- our Sun has gone Red Giant Phase and if we do not put a permanent colony on Jupiter's satellite Europa in the next 1,000 years, we could face extinction and oblivion of all life on Earth. And in that perspective, we see how a Putin's invasion of Ukraine was all petty and small minded. For after 1,000 years into the future, everyone will want to leave Earth for safe sanctuary on Europa, or become toast to the Sun."
> I am really appreciating AP's stuff here. Is this really his? I am not saying that I agree with it; only that some of it is a good read. Cheers, AP!

Cheers to you. Say, Tim, Richard Feynman was scientific and unfortunately was born a Jew. I really hate this idea that some is borne into a religion and not his/her own volition of deciding what their faith is. Sometime in the past history of my Usenet posting I proposed that a person can remove their "Jewish identity of being borne a Jew without that persons consent as they grow into adulthood" remove that ill wanted identity, by having a cell of different genetic material implanted into the body that is benign, and thus able to say-- their mother was not Jewish, and that the person is now FREE, of free will to decide what his her religious beliefs are. No wonder many religions call the Jewish religion a racist religion when they dictate you are one of them when your entire belief system is the opposite.

So, Tim, did Dr. Feynman ever voice concern about the Palestinian-Israel Conflict and give what would be Dr. Feynman's solution of ending that conflict. I would be amazed if he was quiet about that issue.

Perhaps one of his books he wrote has clues to his feelings and thoughts of the Israel Palestine Conflict.

AP