He's dead, Jim.

computers / comp.mobile.android / Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated with Your Foot

SubjectAuthor
* Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could besms
+* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wR.Wieser
|`- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wnospam
`* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 +* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAlan
 |`* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 | `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAlan
 |  `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 |   +- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAlan
 |   `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
 |    +* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAlan
 |    |`* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that CouldAJL
 |    | +- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAlan
 |    | `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 |    |  +* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
 |    |  |`- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 |    |  `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAndy Burns
 |    |   `- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
 |    `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 |     `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
 |      `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 |       `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
 |        `- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH
 `* Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could besms
  +- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could beAJL
  `- Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated wVanguardLH

Pages:12
Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be Activated with Your Foot

<tf2fd3$38nvl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=34182&group=comp.mobile.android#34182

From: noem...@none.com (AJL)
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Wish there were a Bluetooth Panic Button for a Car that Could be
Activated with Your Foot
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 08:14:45 -0700
 by: AJL - Sun, 4 Sep 2022 15:14 UTC

On 9/4/2022 12:40 AM, Andy Burns wrote:
> VanguardLH wrote:
>> AJL wrote:

>>> [something about guns]
>> [something about guns]

It was great job security for me. No cop layoffs all the time I was
there. And I got to retire at age 50. Not bad...

BTW the current officer STARTING pay (where I worked) is now $68K US
with 20 year retirement. Still not bad...

> You guys are doing a wonderful job of promoting your country ...

Yup. Have to stop doing that. Please stay away. We're already overrun
with too many illegal folks who badly want to live here and risk their
lives (and their kids lives) getting here. The estimate is now
near 400K currently living in my state alone...