It's always sad when the fleas leave, because that means your dog is dead. -- Wesley T. Williams

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

SubjectAuthor
* Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Andre Jute
`* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?AMuzi
 `* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?John B.
  `* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?jbeattie
   +* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Sir Ridesalot
   |+* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?John B.
   ||`* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?William Crowell
   || +* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?AMuzi
   || |`- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   || `- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Andre Jute
   |`- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   +* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?AMuzi
   |`* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?jbeattie
   | +- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?AMuzi
   | +* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Frank Krygowski
   | |+* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?AMuzi
   | ||+* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?jbeattie
   | ||`- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   | |+* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   | ||`* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Andre Jute
   | || `- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   | |+- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?John B.
   | |`- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Andre Jute
   | `* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   |  `* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?jbeattie
   |   `* Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   |    `- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich
   +- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?John B.
   `- Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?Tom Kunich

Pages:12
Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<d7323cf7-eb85-442a-8f48-5d3f2c7c482fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40604&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40604

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:35:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 03:35 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 1:20:56 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> I really thought Trump was going to win the election because everyone would realize how bad Biden's mental debility is, but people either didn't seem to notice it or didn't care. I still fail to understand why they couldn't see it.

People make jokes about voting for Biden to "put a stop to Trump's mean tweets." What can you say, except, "Jesus Christ, see what they've done to their nation for a petty reason."

But perhaps the reason wasn't so petty. The problem was that Trump made the American Establishment feel like shit by just existing. That still wasn't an existential threat to them, because he made them richer along with the poor people and the "diversity". But the end product of Trump's populism would in fact be an evening out of spending powers among all classes. That's obvious to anyone who sat through one semester of economics in a good university, or possibly even in a bad one. It fits with the constant attempts by the owners of America Inc to denigrate people (racists, flyover people, bible bashers, gun polishers). That's why they had to put Trump down, and preferably by convicting him of a crime so he couldn't run again. And Trump just laughed at them, danced away casually, and put them in his "mean tweets".

But the reason I made the original post isn't particularly to distribute the blame for Biden's fuckups to people like Jay Beattie, though I promised before Biden took office that I would. What you have to consider is what can be done about it? And there is nothing. Even if Sleepy Joe is removed under Section 25 or by impeachment or the Grim Reaper, Kackling Kamala gets to be President. I fail to see how a woman who cannot even run her office smoothly will be a better President than Biden, except in the sense that a President who won't fall asleep in the middle of a meeting would be less embarrassing.

But the succession behind Kackling Kamala is no more reassuring. First in line is the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, age a spiteful 81, then the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, Patrick Leahy, another time-server in the Senate since 1974, current age 81, then the Secretary of State, Blinken, who has just failed grossly to measure up in Afghanistan and is best described as a perpetual deer in the headlights (WTF did Biden find this loser?).

I'm sorry for the good Americans, but it looks like you have another three and half years of pain left.

Andre Jute
I hope you remember who did this to you.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<641069e0-1307-45ef-bd30-a201eab01512n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40605&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40605

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 20:52:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 03:52 UTC

Typical. Frank-boy sneers. It's all the useless twerp can do.

In any event, Franki-boy, I'm on permanent record as laughing at the Russians when they went into Afghanistan, and I'm on permanent record as writing in an op-ed when the Americans went into Afghanistan that the country doesn't lend itself to a modern mechanized warfare, which is the only kind Americans are trained to conduct. (I'm sure there are some Southern swamp boys who could fight a good guerrilla war, but the limp lefties would have them in war crimes courts so fast, they won't know what hit them.) I have no problem with the Americans pulling out of Afghanistan: it was a failure of leadership that they were there in the first instance. My remarks are inspired by the shambolic, careless and treacherous way Joe Biden -- who I remind you is supposedly President of the United States and the Leader of the Western Alliance -- Jesus help us! -- left Afghanistan. Barack Obama was probably only right twice in his life, and one of those times was when he reminded us that "Don't ever underestimate Joe' Biden's talent for fucking up everything." What's more, I warned the Biden would be a monstrous fuckup, and that you clowns who voted for him would be blamed.

Andre Jute
I'm always proved right in the end, but this time I wish the moment could be put off until Joe Biden's last day in office. That idiot Biden has left us all in a much more dangerous world by slack inaction and careless towards the lives of Americans.

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:08:20 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 8/30/2021 11:07 PM, jbeattie wrote:
> >
> > It was a wickedly corrupt and unpopular regime with American dollars going down endless rat-holes. The simultaneous collapse of numerous provinces suggests a concerted sell-out, and that after 20 years, we had created no sustainable government. We should have bombed Tora Bora and split.
> I'm amazed that the hundreds of amateur experts in foreign policy and
> military matters waited until just weeks ago to dispense their wisdom.
> They said so little about Afghanistan during the past several
> presidential administrations!
>
> In fact, where were the protests when the GOP was still praising the
> "peace agreement" and pullout?
> (see "GOP Takes Down 2020 Page..." at
> https://theweek.com/news/1004350/the-afghanistan-war-was-the-least-reported-war-since-at-least-wwi
> )
>
> All these "experts" must have known when we were going to pull out.
> Where were the brilliant posts telling exactly how our pullout should be
> arranged?
>
> Related: Why are so many amateur quarterbacks at their very best on the
> Monday after the game?
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40606&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40606

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 21:03:46 -0700 (PDT)
References: <3b692562-eb47-4bec-89bb-aa739ddf8988n@googlegroups.com> <sgjtlv$4jp$1@dont-email.me> <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com>
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 04:03 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 6:42:05 PM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
..
>We could have paid-off some Saudis to grab bin Laden and dissolve his body in acid.

For the first in a very long time you've said something sensible, Jay. But not Saudis. They're too expensive and too treacherous. I'd send Swahili, who speak Arabic, look like Arabs -- and hate Arabs, besides being good warrior, reliable and loyal.

I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world. All their education and sophistication merely weakened them, whereas Ronald Reagan, the common man from some midwestern college, had no delusions.

Andre Jute
But then I have the advantage of actually having been to Afghanistan.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<74b090ca-38b7-48b6-94bd-4bb65e1f4cadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40607&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40607

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 21:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 04:15 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 8:24:48 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 8:08:20 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 8/30/2021 11:07 PM, jbeattie wrote:
> > >
> > > It was a wickedly corrupt and unpopular regime with American dollars going down endless rat-holes. The simultaneous collapse of numerous provinces suggests a concerted sell-out, and that after 20 years, we had created no sustainable government. We should have bombed Tora Bora and split.
> > I'm amazed that the hundreds of amateur experts in foreign policy and
> > military matters waited until just weeks ago to dispense their wisdom.
> > They said so little about Afghanistan during the past several
> > presidential administrations!
> >
> > In fact, where were the protests when the GOP was still praising the
> > "peace agreement" and pullout?
> > (see "GOP Takes Down 2020 Page..." at
> > https://theweek.com/news/1004350/the-afghanistan-war-was-the-least-reported-war-since-at-least-wwi
> > )
> >
> > All these "experts" must have known when we were going to pull out.
> > Where were the brilliant posts telling exactly how our pullout should be
> > arranged?
> >
> > Related: Why are so many amateur quarterbacks at their very best on the
> > Monday after the game?
> Tell us all Frank, until Obama exactly WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU KNOW ABOUT AFGHANISTAN? Obama was ELECTED on the promise of withdrawal and he immediately increased America's presence there 4 fold. Your continual commenting on things you so obviously know nothing about is certainly no surprise. The surprise is when you don't comment.
..
Aw, com'on Tom, I enjoy Franki-boy's dumber-than-three-short-planks-together arguments. Frank-boy's belief that he is immensely clever is a constant source of amusement to me. He doesn't even grasp that he is the only one here dumber than three short planks. Even the RBT morons, Slow Johnny and Rideablot, are only two short plank morons. Don't anybody tell Franki-boy he can buy an originality implant of sheep cells. The cells will also rejuvenate his sex life. We don't want the dumb fuck to start breeding again. -- AJ

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<19d71627-6a32-4b8b-be74-6ffe48d9a020n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40613&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40613

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 09:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:11 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:15:20 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 8:24:48 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I'm amazed that the hundreds of amateur experts in foreign policy and
> > > military matters waited until just weeks ago to dispense their wisdom..
> > > They said so little about Afghanistan during the past several
> > > presidential administrations!
> > >
> > > In fact, where were the protests when the GOP was still praising the
> > > "peace agreement" and pullout?
> > > (see "GOP Takes Down 2020 Page..." at
> > > https://theweek.com/news/1004350/the-afghanistan-war-was-the-least-reported-war-since-at-least-wwi
> > > )
> > >
> > > All these "experts" must have known when we were going to pull out.
> > > Where were the brilliant posts telling exactly how our pullout should be
> > > arranged?
> > >
> > > Related: Why are so many amateur quarterbacks at their very best on the
> > > Monday after the game?
> > Tell us all Frank, until Obama exactly WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU KNOW ABOUT AFGHANISTAN? Obama was ELECTED on the promise of withdrawal and he immediately increased America's presence there 4 fold. Your continual commenting on things you so obviously know nothing about is certainly no surprise. The surprise is when you don't comment.
> .
> Aw, com'on Tom, I enjoy Franki-boy's dumber-than-three-short-planks-together arguments. Frank-boy's belief that he is immensely clever is a constant source of amusement to me. He doesn't even grasp that he is the only one here dumber than three short planks. Even the RBT morons, Slow Johnny and Rideablot, are only two short plank morons. Don't anybody tell Franki-boy he can buy an originality implant of sheep cells. The cells will also rejuvenate his sex life. We don't want the dumb fuck to start breeding again. -- AJ
Well at least we have a good laugh at Rideablot telling us that everyone has me on their kill file while he is the only one ostensibly and everyone else ignores him studiously. Only some kind of fool needs a pseudonym on a bicycle group. Frank's main problem is that as a college teacher he actually believes he knew something. Every time I was stuck with some college graduate, it would take me 6 months or more to make him productive. Very many of them actually stopped engineering or programming after they discovered what it really was - work. But aside from Frank's delusions of grandeur, he is still a bicyclist and hence as much a part of the rec.bicycles group as anyone else.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40622&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40622

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 12:35:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:35 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
"I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world...."

I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<a1253bcd-0dba-483d-b840-dc143f864fbdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40632&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40632

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
References: <3b692562-eb47-4bec-89bb-aa739ddf8988n@googlegroups.com> <sgjtlv$4jp$1@dont-email.me> <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com> <f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com> <8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com>
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:33 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:35:04 PM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
>
> I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
I have to agree with you about G.W. but W. was simply rather slow in believing that anyone could possibly do anything behind his back. He allowed us to get into Afghanistan when every historic fact stated otherwise. HE didn't make that decision - some vast military mind did.

By the way, thought that you might like to see this. It is 20 minutes that might change your mind about vaccines in general.

https://rumble.com/vlsf6b-dr-ardis-shocking-news.html?fbclid=IwAR20ykPCJt7XuOXVnQdsIbEKg93hjh1UDFAU5F4NFanBrBsErifYcdXBnJY

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<9d83ea3b-19c8-4a2b-8113-f14225ebb19an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40634&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40634

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: jbeatti...@msn.com (jbeattie)
 by: jbeattie - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:06 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4:33:56 PM UTC-7, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:35:04 PM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
> >
> > I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> I have to agree with you about G.W. but W. was simply rather slow in believing that anyone could possibly do anything behind his back. He allowed us to get into Afghanistan when every historic fact stated otherwise. HE didn't make that decision - some vast military mind did.
>
> By the way, thought that you might like to see this. It is 20 minutes that might change your mind about vaccines in general.
>
> https://rumble.com/vlsf6b-dr-ardis-shocking-news.html?fbclid=IwAR20ykPCJt7XuOXVnQdsIbEKg93hjh1UDFAU5F4NFanBrBsErifYcdXBnJY

Do you get some sort of kick-back for posting the links to lunatic websites? Like a free My Pillow? At least when I promote Specialized, my son stands to profit. BTW, Specialized . . . its the best. Stages and Trek, too. And Western Bikeworks/Bike Tires Direct. Universal Cycles and all things Portland. Breadwinner! https://breadwinnercycles.com/ Actually, if I had six years to wait (assuming Sacha is still taking orders), Vanilla: http://thevanillaworkshop.squarespace.com/vanilla-about

River City! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTXgfN4p1cw&ab_channel=PathLessPedaled (free espresso). That is a fun shop to visit -- you can test ride bikes on the tight little indoor track upstairs.

-- Jay Beattie.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<8d9500e9-a235-4eed-9f89-4675800698e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40636&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40636

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 17:17:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:17 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:35:04 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
>
> I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
..
You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.

Andre Jute
In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<sgp68h$rru$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40640&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40640

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2021 19:35:32 -0500
References: <3b692562-eb47-4bec-89bb-aa739ddf8988n@googlegroups.com> <sgjtlv$4jp$1@dont-email.me> <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com> <f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com> <8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com> <8d9500e9-a235-4eed-9f89-4675800698e6n@googlegroups.com>
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 00:35 UTC

On 9/1/2021 7:17 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:35:04 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
>>
>> I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> .
> You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
>
> Andre Jute
> In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.

There's always a ray of sunshine and comity somewhere.

Your neighbors just had a kumbaya moment of national unity
as the Tories joined Labour, all the regional and splinter
parties, even the goddamned Greens, to unanimously condemn
Mr Biden.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<pq70jglv51baec8u6sc78bcemp7i8rvb9i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40643&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40643

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:12:36 +0700
References: <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com> <f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com> <8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com> <a1253bcd-0dba-483d-b840-dc143f864fbdn@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 01:12 UTC

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:33:54 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:35:04 PM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
>>
>> I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
>I have to agree with you about G.W. but W. was simply rather slow in believing that anyone could possibly do anything behind his back. He allowed us to get into Afghanistan when every historic fact stated otherwise. HE didn't make that decision - some vast military mind did.
>
>By the way, thought that you might like to see this. It is 20 minutes that might change your mind about vaccines in general.
>
>https://rumble.com/vlsf6b-dr-ardis-shocking-news.html?fbclid=IwAR20ykPCJt7XuOXVnQdsIbEKg93hjh1UDFAU5F4NFanBrBsErifYcdXBnJY

Yes Sir! The Covid vaccine is dangerious!
Canada reports that 52,144,015 doses of the vaccine were administered
and there were 3,522 reports of severe effects from the vaccine. So
3522/52144015=0.0000675
In comparison the same source reports 1,503,018 total Covid cases and
26,962 deaths. 26962/1503018=0.0179
https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<0c6b73f8-3d6e-43aa-a681-f84d90862e3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40646&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40646

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 19:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: jbeatti...@msn.com (jbeattie)
 by: jbeattie - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:13 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:35:32 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/1/2021 7:17 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:35:04 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> >> On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> >> "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
> >>
> >> I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> > .
> > You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
> >
> There's always a ray of sunshine and comity somewhere.
>
> Your neighbors just had a kumbaya moment of national unity
> as the Tories joined Labour, all the regional and splinter
> parties, even the goddamned Greens, to unanimously condemn
> Mr Biden.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/

Be accurate: they condemned Joe and Boris. And if they want to take over the fight, let them have at it. I mean they've been there before . . . and before that. In fact, wasn't it some British wag who drew-up the country on the back of a cocktail napkin while sipping a gin and tonic?

-- Jay Beattie.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<3b2425b7-7e8a-4e73-8454-7a32d10129e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40651&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40651

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 22:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
References: <3b692562-eb47-4bec-89bb-aa739ddf8988n@googlegroups.com> <sgjtlv$4jp$1@dont-email.me> <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com> <f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com> <8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com> <8d9500e9-a235-4eed-9f89-4675800698e6n@googlegroups.com> <sgp68h$rru$1@dont-email.me>
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 05:38 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 1:35:32 AM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/1/2021 7:17 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
>
> > In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
> >
> There's always a ray of sunshine and comity somewhere.
>
> Your neighbors just had a kumbaya moment of national unity
> as the Tories joined Labour, all the regional and splinter
> parties, even the goddamned Greens, to unanimously condemn
> Mr Biden.

Better late than never. -- AJ

> https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<4040b924-3fb9-47f9-ae28-0be1e1537534n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40653&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40653

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 23:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 06:29 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 3:13:43 AM UTC+1, jbeattie wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:35:32 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

> > > .
> > > You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it).. Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
> > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
> > >
> > There's always a ray of sunshine and comity somewhere.
> >
> > Your neighbors just had a kumbaya moment of national unity
> > as the Tories joined Labour, all the regional and splinter
> > parties, even the goddamned Greens, to unanimously condemn
> > Mr Biden.
> >
> > https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/
> Be accurate: they condemned Joe and Boris. And if they want to take over the fight, let them have at it. I mean they've been there before . . . and before that. In fact, wasn't it some British wag who drew-up the country on the back of a cocktail napkin while sipping a gin and tonic?
>
> -- Jay Beattie.
, Nah, it's just bad form (don't worry about it -- only the good people understand about form) in Britain to knock the American President, even if he is a senile old dodderer, without knocking the British Prime Minister as well..

Andre Jute
Come back, Enoch Powell, all is forgiven. As early as 26 May 1967, Powell criticised the UK's post-war role beside the Americans: "In our imagination the vanishing last vestiges ... of Britain's once vast Indian Empire have transformed themselves into a peacekeeping role on which the sun never sets. Under God's good providence and in partnership with the United States, we keep the peace of the world and rush hither and thither containing Communism, putting out brush fires and coping with subversion. It is difficult to describe, without using terms derived from psychiatry, a notion having so few points of contact with reality." You can understand why successive American administrations feared and hated Powell whether in opposition or in Cabinet.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<dd06f824-f4ac-4c13-a565-742d1e10dddan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40656&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40656

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 02:14:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 09:14 UTC

River City!...[ ]. That is a fun shop to visit.

Jay, there is a bike shop in Sacramento, CA which is also called River City Bicycles, and it, too, is a really cool store that offers great expertise, is fun to visit, has an excellent stock of parts and resembles your Portland River City Bikes in some respects. Now you've made me curious as the devil about whether the two shops are related, or under common ownership.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<bdae5457-844d-4d03-beec-ea78ed16cd36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40659&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40659

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 04:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: retroguy...@gmail.com (William Crowell)
 by: William Crowell - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:37 UTC

"Where Americans have come to is a tragedy."

That's easy for you to say, Andre, but you Great British-types (notice how I'm lumping Ireland in with G.B.; gotta love it) sent us all of your damned rejects!

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<sgqj0k$m66$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40663&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40663

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 08:19:20 -0500
References: <3b692562-eb47-4bec-89bb-aa739ddf8988n@googlegroups.com> <sgjtlv$4jp$1@dont-email.me> <78vqigperlvpt5cta06sf0i4tcohq510fq@4ax.com> <b9edcfb7-73a4-418b-84d5-6b525dabb339n@googlegroups.com> <sgk5b2$8mu$1@dont-email.me> <052d5007-0884-44ca-b1c8-0e82b4236b30n@googlegroups.com> <sglgl0$8ol$1@dont-email.me> <sgljm9$u3t$1@dont-email.me> <65611e51-81af-437e-ad64-5faff2c12595n@googlegroups.com> <f9488167-5caa-4993-8830-adcc6e7156ean@googlegroups.com> <8723d6a0-fd72-44ba-8e79-fe65ad8eb854n@googlegroups.com> <8d9500e9-a235-4eed-9f89-4675800698e6n@googlegroups.com> <sgp68h$rru$1@dont-email.me> <0c6b73f8-3d6e-43aa-a681-f84d90862e3cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:19 UTC

On 9/1/2021 9:13 PM, jbeattie wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:35:32 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

>>> .
>>> You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
>>>
>>> Andre Jute
>>> In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
>>>
>> There's always a ray of sunshine and comity somewhere.
>>
>> Your neighbors just had a kumbaya moment of national unity
>> as the Tories joined Labour, all the regional and splinter
>> parties, even the goddamned Greens, to unanimously condemn
>> Mr Biden.
>>
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/pm-johnson-says-britain-will-do-all-it-can-prevent-afghan-crisis-2021-08-18/
>
> Be accurate: they condemned Joe and Boris. And if they want to take over the fight, let them have at it. I mean they've been there before . . . and before that. In fact, wasn't it some British wag who drew-up the country on the back of a cocktail napkin while sipping a gin and tonic?
>
> -- Jay Beattie.

I referred only to comity and unanimity.
You're on your own for deeper meaning.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<82bdba15-b120-462b-9a65-c8967fc4945dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40679&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40679

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:47:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:47 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:06:27 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 4:33:56 PM UTC-7, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:35:04 PM UTC-7, William Crowell wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
> > >
> > > I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> > I have to agree with you about G.W. but W. was simply rather slow in believing that anyone could possibly do anything behind his back. He allowed us to get into Afghanistan when every historic fact stated otherwise. HE didn't make that decision - some vast military mind did.
> >
> > By the way, thought that you might like to see this. It is 20 minutes that might change your mind about vaccines in general.
> >
> > https://rumble.com/vlsf6b-dr-ardis-shocking-news.html?fbclid=IwAR20ykPCJt7XuOXVnQdsIbEKg93hjh1UDFAU5F4NFanBrBsErifYcdXBnJY
> Do you get some sort of kick-back for posting the links to lunatic websites? Like a free My Pillow? At least when I promote Specialized, my son stands to profit. BTW, Specialized . . . its the best. Stages and Trek, too. And Western Bikeworks/Bike Tires Direct. Universal Cycles and all things Portland. Breadwinner! https://breadwinnercycles.com/ Actually, if I had six years to wait (assuming Sacha is still taking orders), Vanilla: http://thevanillaworkshop.squarespace.com/vanilla-about
>
> River City! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTXgfN4p1cw&ab_channel=PathLessPedaled (free espresso). That is a fun shop to visit -- you can test ride bikes on the tight little indoor track upstairs.

Jay, the more widely spread the use of the mRNA vaccines, the more this polio-like disease spreads. This is NOT bullshit. The CDC is really warning hospitals to be ready for this disease in children. But a close friend who I used to ride with 5 times a week GOT THIS SAME ILLNESS after getting a flu shot. He is 50 now and he was totally paralyzed for some time. He is STILL so close to it that he simply cannot bring himself to ride.

You don't have to believe this and you can continue being given a flu shot to avoid having to blow your nose for a week, but the flu shot hasn't hit the correct flu for 20 years. So why would you take the shot? Do anything you like - follow the rest of the sheep because you're absolutely certain I don't know what I'm talking enough after I've given you the CDC facts.

Why do I get the idea that you sit around your house wearing a mask?

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<dc1d65ed-4ece-4e96-8cc2-ee3861d93d18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40681&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40681

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 14:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 21:52 UTC

On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:17:15 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:35:04 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
> >
> > I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> .
> You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
>
> Andre Jute
> In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
I get this sort of feeling from Jay. He is obviously an intelligent person. So HOW the hell can he support people like Fauci who is a straight faced liar that supported vaccine and masks purely on political grounds. Fauci even bragged that he had made $9,000,000 off of his pharmaceutical investments and when people were shocked over this, it suddenly disappeared off of the Internet.

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<7f877044-e0ad-43e6-b109-21cf98479544n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40683&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40683

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 15:01:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 22:01 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 12:37:27 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> "Where Americans have come to is a tragedy."
> That's easy for you to say, Andre, but you Great British-types (notice how I'm lumping Ireland in with G.B.; gotta love it) sent us all of your damned rejects!

Heh-heh! You're a wicked man, William Crowell. Be careful not to say that in public if you ever make it over here, not the "damned rejects" which is rather a matter of pride ("our rejects are better than your best") but the "Great British-types". -- AJ

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<df11ab06-7c2d-43a7-a747-6368d271e70cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40684&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40684

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 15:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 22:08 UTC

On Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 10:52:35 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 5:17:15 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 8:35:04 PM UTC+1, William Crowell wrote:
> > > On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 9:03:48 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> > > "I always thought the second President Bush (and his father too, but to a lesser extent) was crippled by decency, a Boy Scout abroad in a cruel world..."
> > >
> > > I suppose G.W. Bush is a decent man, but I would call it naivete rather than decency, Andre. He was sure that if he was nice to the Democrats, they would respond accordingly. He didn't understand that there is no such thing as "being nice" to leftist ideologues. They are simply unfamiliar with the concept.
> > .
> > You know, maybe a little as 20 years ago, I would have disagreed with you quite strongly. I never chose my friends by their politics, and it was commonly done to have friends across political divides, because they didn't really divide us except for the day of the election. As recently as the Trump election in 2015/16 I was horrified to see people on Facebook advising others to drop their Republican friends (it was only Democrats who did it). Where Americans have come to is a tragedy.
> >
> > Andre Jute
> > In my own country I don't even know which party is in power.
> I get this sort of feeling from Jay. He is obviously an intelligent person. So HOW the hell can he support people like Fauci who is a straight faced liar that supported vaccine and masks purely on political grounds. Fauci even bragged that he had made $9,000,000 off of his pharmaceutical investments and when people were shocked over this, it suddenly disappeared off of the Internet.
..
It doesn't come as news to you, Tom, that these people look after each other. If Fauci had been a Republican, he would be mired in investigations of his insider trading for the rest of his life. But it still is a bit of a shock to come across such willful blindness as Jay's in one's own circle of acquaintances. We all know stupid people are out there, but to find hypocrites among those we know is a far more serious moral matter. -- AJ

Re: Who should take the blame for Joe Biden's continual fuck-ups?

<4905660d-2550-4593-88e0-c006acd53d82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=40686&group=rec.bicycles.tech#40686

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 15:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 2 Sep 2021 22:13 UTC