Always draw your curves, then plot your reading.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Those Billions of Covid Deaths

SubjectAuthor
* Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
|`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
| +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
| |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
| | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
| `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsAMuzi
`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |+- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsFrank Krygowski
  |`- Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
  +* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathssms
  |+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTim R
  ||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  |||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
  |||+* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |||`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  ||`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  |`- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
  `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsfunkma...@hotmail.com
   | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   +* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | +* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
   | |`* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | | `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |  +- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |  `* Re: Those Billions of Covid Deathsrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
   | |   +- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   | |   `* Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   | |    `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.
   | `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsTom Kunich
   `- Re: Those Billions of Covid DeathsJohn B.

Pages:12
Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<9aed457f-66ed-412c-81c0-2f53ffd7bc03n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51367&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51367

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:46:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Those Billions of Covid Deaths
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:46 UTC

The group I ride with has about 20 members. All but three are older than me and one of them is 90 and has an irregular heart beat that has to be shocked back into proper beat every couple of months. He presently lives in a retirement home that has a hundred old people most of whom are in poor health.. Some in wheelchairs and unable to do any kind of exercise.

Our group had ONE person die in the last two years and it was from the effects of Alzheimer's disease.

According to Russy, everyone in this group should have died or be on the verge of doing so. Why hospitals were resorting to refrigerator trucks to store the bodies. Just ask Russy, he knows!

My neighborhood has very many old people including a vet from the Korean War whose mail gets dropped off at my place once in awhile since the addresses are nearly alike but a block away.

Why has this deadly disease no killed anyone in my riding group many of whom have comorbidities and are over the average age of death from covid-19? Why has no one in the neighborhood died from this absolutely ferociously deadly disease?

Because covid-19 is nothing more than another flu and while it CAN kill older people who are very, very sick, it doesn't kill people. Just like all influenzas, it makes you sick.

But if there is anything that Russy loves it is a tale from the mouth of Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda who said that if you tell a large enough lie often enough it becomes the truth.

And Russy just soaks this up. A moron by any other name still stands in line to be a fool.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<236cb18c-c53e-4069-a868-b57d9447ac67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51370&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51370

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 08:40:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:40 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:46:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> The group I ride with has about 20 members. All but three are older than me and one of them is 90 and has an irregular heart beat that has to be shocked back into proper beat every couple of months. He presently lives in a retirement home that has a hundred old people most of whom are in poor health. Some in wheelchairs and unable to do any kind of exercise.
>
> Our group had ONE person die in the last two years and it was from the effects of Alzheimer's disease.
>
> According to Russy, everyone in this group should have died or be on the verge of doing so. Why hospitals were resorting to refrigerator trucks to store the bodies. Just ask Russy, he knows!
>
> My neighborhood has very many old people including a vet from the Korean War whose mail gets dropped off at my place once in awhile since the addresses are nearly alike but a block away.
>
> Why has this deadly disease no killed anyone in my riding group many of whom have comorbidities and are over the average age of death from covid-19? Why has no one in the neighborhood died from this absolutely ferociously deadly disease?
>
> Because covid-19 is nothing more than another flu and while it CAN kill older people who are very, very sick, it doesn't kill people. Just like all influenzas, it makes you sick.
>
> But if there is anything that Russy loves it is a tale from the mouth of Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda who said that if you tell a large enough lie often enough it becomes the truth.
>
> And Russy just soaks this up. A moron by any other name still stands in line to be a fool.

I want to show you something. Here is a report on the financial status of the mortuary business. Halfway down the article is the profits of the business. 2020 was supposedly the year that we had the most covid-19 deaths. And yet the profits of this business increased by only 0.7% which is LOWER than the population growth. Why do you suppose people were so willing to believe that with 2 million illegal aliens pouring into this country with every possible disease, that we had a lower death rate than population growth and the claim is that we had a killer disease threatening you?

https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuary-industry-statistics-and-trends/

The love of a tyranny is built into the leftist mind and they cannot live without it. So this is why they so easily accept lies of any sort and size.

Here is another CDC chart that they stopped updating because it made what was going on too clear. The red line at the end is the rapid growth of covid-19. That being so why was there no change in total deaths?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/04102020/nchs-data.html

A fool and his money are soon parted. Biden's world had 7.5% growth in the cost of living just last month and THIS is a lie. They simply use items that are used the least and have no growth (like automobiles) and they can show any cost of living growth that looks the least obnoxious.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<32294dfd-9c08-4182-826e-2da37190445bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51411&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51411

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:27:18 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:27 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:46:36 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> The group I ride with has about 20 members. All but three are older than me and one of them is 90 and has an irregular heart beat that has to be shocked back into proper beat every couple of months. He presently lives in a retirement home that has a hundred old people most of whom are in poor health. Some in wheelchairs and unable to do any kind of exercise.
>
> Our group had ONE person die in the last two years and it was from the effects of Alzheimer's disease.
>
> According to Russy, everyone in this group should have died or be on the verge of doing so. Why hospitals were resorting to refrigerator trucks to store the bodies. Just ask Russy, he knows!
>
> My neighborhood has very many old people including a vet from the Korean War whose mail gets dropped off at my place once in awhile since the addresses are nearly alike but a block away.
>
> Why has this deadly disease no killed anyone in my riding group many of whom have comorbidities and are over the average age of death from covid-19? Why has no one in the neighborhood died from this absolutely ferociously deadly disease?

From February 10, 2022, about 7:19 Eastern time.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
77,179,255 Covid cases
910,373 Covid deaths
331,893,745 USA population

23.25% of the USA population has been infected. Probably have to reduce this percentage because some have caught the virus more than once.
0.2743% of the USA population has died from Covid.
1.18% of all those infected with Covid have died. Covid really isn't all that deadly. It kills a little over 1 in a 100 who get it.

> Because covid-19 is nothing more than another flu and while it CAN kill older people who are very, very sick, it doesn't kill people. Just like all influenzas, it makes you sick.
>
> But if there is anything that Russy loves it is a tale from the mouth of Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda who said that if you tell a large enough lie often enough it becomes the truth.

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/05/1070362852/trump-big-lie-election-jan-6-families
"One year after the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, when mobs stormed in, trying to stop Congress from certifying the election of President Biden, the "Big Lie" that drove it all remains as widespread as it has ever been."
"Countless recounts, courts, commissions and private contractors — including Republicans — have all dismissed former President Donald Trump's claims that the election was stolen. But a new NPR/Ipsos poll shows that two-thirds of Republican voters and just over one-third of all voters still believe it."

> And Russy just soaks this up. A moron by any other name still stands in line to be a fool.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<3e167ab9-9b98-4556-8d46-bb738d7d0aa1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51414&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51414

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:35:15 -0800 (PST)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:35 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 10:40:59 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:46:36 AM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> > The group I ride with has about 20 members. All but three are older than me and one of them is 90 and has an irregular heart beat that has to be shocked back into proper beat every couple of months. He presently lives in a retirement home that has a hundred old people most of whom are in poor health. Some in wheelchairs and unable to do any kind of exercise.
> >
> > Our group had ONE person die in the last two years and it was from the effects of Alzheimer's disease.
> >
> > According to Russy, everyone in this group should have died or be on the verge of doing so. Why hospitals were resorting to refrigerator trucks to store the bodies. Just ask Russy, he knows!
> >
> > My neighborhood has very many old people including a vet from the Korean War whose mail gets dropped off at my place once in awhile since the addresses are nearly alike but a block away.
> >
> > Why has this deadly disease no killed anyone in my riding group many of whom have comorbidities and are over the average age of death from covid-19? Why has no one in the neighborhood died from this absolutely ferociously deadly disease?
> >
> > Because covid-19 is nothing more than another flu and while it CAN kill older people who are very, very sick, it doesn't kill people. Just like all influenzas, it makes you sick.
> >
> > But if there is anything that Russy loves it is a tale from the mouth of Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda who said that if you tell a large enough lie often enough it becomes the truth.
> >
> > And Russy just soaks this up. A moron by any other name still stands in line to be a fool.
> I want to show you something. Here is a report on the financial status of the mortuary business. Halfway down the article is the profits of the business. 2020 was supposedly the year that we had the most covid-19 deaths. And yet the profits of this business increased by only 0.7% which is LOWER than the population growth. Why do you suppose people were so willing to believe that with 2 million illegal aliens pouring into this country with every possible disease, that we had a lower death rate than population growth and the claim is that we had a killer disease threatening you?
>
> https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuary-industry-statistics-and-trends/

The mortuary business makes almost all its money/profit from selling very expensive caskets, vaults, monuments, etc. All the added extras for the dearly departed soul. The mortuary business HATES cremation, which eats into its profit. Its cheap, comparatively, to cremate instead of bury someone. And of course in 2020, you could not have big mass attendance funerals. So everything was smaller and lower cost to bury or cremate someone in 2020. Less mark up on less overall expenses.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/251702/cremation-rate-in-the-united-states/

> The love of a tyranny is built into the leftist mind and they cannot live without it. So this is why they so easily accept lies of any sort and size..
>
> Here is another CDC chart that they stopped updating because it made what was going on too clear. The red line at the end is the rapid growth of covid-19. That being so why was there no change in total deaths?
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/04102020/nchs-data.html
>
> A fool and his money are soon parted. Biden's world had 7.5% growth in the cost of living just last month and THIS is a lie. They simply use items that are used the least and have no growth (like automobiles) and they can show any cost of living growth that looks the least obnoxious.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<bdcb4526-63e5-48bf-9ad0-bf50d5328ba3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51415&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51415

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:35:31 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:35 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:27:20 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:46:36 AM UTC-6, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The group I ride with has about 20 members. All but three are older than me and one of them is 90 and has an irregular heart beat that has to be shocked back into proper beat every couple of months. He presently lives in a retirement home that has a hundred old people most of whom are in poor health. Some in wheelchairs and unable to do any kind of exercise.
> >
> > Our group had ONE person die in the last two years and it was from the effects of Alzheimer's disease.
> >
> > According to Russy, everyone in this group should have died or be on the verge of doing so. Why hospitals were resorting to refrigerator trucks to store the bodies. Just ask Russy, he knows!
> >
> > My neighborhood has very many old people including a vet from the Korean War whose mail gets dropped off at my place once in awhile since the addresses are nearly alike but a block away.
> >
> > Why has this deadly disease no killed anyone in my riding group many of whom have comorbidities and are over the average age of death from covid-19? Why has no one in the neighborhood died from this absolutely ferociously deadly disease?
> From February 10, 2022, about 7:19 Eastern time.
> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
> 77,179,255 Covid cases
> 910,373 Covid deaths
> 331,893,745 USA population
>
> 23.25% of the USA population has been infected. Probably have to reduce this percentage because some have caught the virus more than once.
> 0.2743% of the USA population has died from Covid.
> 1.18% of all those infected with Covid have died. Covid really isn't all that deadly. It kills a little over 1 in a 100 who get it.
> >
> > Because covid-19 is nothing more than another flu and while it CAN kill older people who are very, very sick, it doesn't kill people. Just like all influenzas, it makes you sick.
> >
> > But if there is anything that Russy loves it is a tale from the mouth of Paul Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's minister of propaganda who said that if you tell a large enough lie often enough it becomes the truth.
> https://www.npr.org/2022/01/05/1070362852/trump-big-lie-election-jan-6-families
> "One year after the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, when mobs stormed in, trying to stop Congress from certifying the election of President Biden, the "Big Lie" that drove it all remains as widespread as it has ever been."
> "Countless recounts, courts, commissions and private contractors — including Republicans — have all dismissed former President Donald Trump's claims that the election was stolen. But a new NPR/Ipsos poll shows that two-thirds of Republican voters and just over one-third of all voters still believe it."
> >
> > And Russy just soaks this up. A moron by any other name still stands in line to be a fool.
Shouldn't you be getting your latest booster? https://www.newstarget.com/2022-02-10-mysterious-clotting-in-65percent-deceased-vaccinated-individuals.html

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<275cd87b-5b59-47ae-a8cb-123fb63b3079n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51416&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51416

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:37:35 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:37 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:35:17 PM UTC-8, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.statista.com/statistics/251702/cremation-rate-in-the-united-states/
> >
> > The love of a tyranny is built into the leftist mind and they cannot live without it. So this is why they so easily accept lies of any sort and size.
> >
> > Here is another CDC chart that they stopped updating because it made what was going on too clear. The red line at the end is the rapid growth of covid-19. That being so why was there no change in total deaths?
> >
> > https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/04102020/nchs-data.html
> >
> > A fool and his money are soon parted. Biden's world had 7.5% growth in the cost of living just last month and THIS is a lie. They simply use items that are used the least and have no growth (like automobiles) and they can show any cost of living growth that looks the least obnoxious.

I hate to explain this to you Russy, but most older people have burial insurance and go the whole 9 yards. I'm sure your relatives will burn you in the BBQ

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<c8e1db53-3801-4a92-a390-d2f679715434n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51418&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51418

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:41:57 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:41 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:37:38 PM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:35:17 PM UTC-8, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > I want to show you something. Here is a report on the financial status of the mortuary business. Halfway down the article is the profits of the business. 2020 was supposedly the year that we had the most covid-19 deaths.. And yet the profits of this business increased by only 0.7% which is LOWER than the population growth. Why do you suppose people were so willing to believe that with 2 million illegal aliens pouring into this country with every possible disease, that we had a lower death rate than population growth and the claim is that we had a killer disease threatening you?
> > >
> > > https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuary-industry-statistics-and-trends/
> > The mortuary business makes almost all its money/profit from selling very expensive caskets, vaults, monuments, etc. All the added extras for the dearly departed soul. The mortuary business HATES cremation, which eats into its profit. Its cheap, comparatively, to cremate instead of bury someone. And of course in 2020, you could not have big mass attendance funerals. So everything was smaller and lower cost to bury or cremate someone in 2020. Less mark up on less overall expenses.
> > https://www.statista.com/statistics/251702/cremation-rate-in-the-united-states/
> > >
> > > The love of a tyranny is built into the leftist mind and they cannot live without it. So this is why they so easily accept lies of any sort and size.
> > >
> > > Here is another CDC chart that they stopped updating because it made what was going on too clear. The red line at the end is the rapid growth of covid-19. That being so why was there no change in total deaths?
> > >
> > > https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/04102020/nchs-data.html
> > >
> > > A fool and his money are soon parted. Biden's world had 7.5% growth in the cost of living just last month and THIS is a lie. They simply use items that are used the least and have no growth (like automobiles) and they can show any cost of living growth that looks the least obnoxious.
> I hate to explain this to you Russy, but most older people have burial insurance and go the whole 9 yards. I'm sure your relatives will burn you in the BBQ

By the way, as a combat veteran I can be buried with full military honors in Arlington if I wanted.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su4fik$q81$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51430&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51430

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:53:24 -0600
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 01:53 UTC

On 2/10/2022 6:35 PM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.statista.com/statistics/251702/cremation-rate-in-the-united-states/
>

>> The love of a tyranny is built into the leftist mind and they cannot live without it. So this is why they so easily accept lies of any sort and size.
>>
>> Here is another CDC chart that they stopped updating because it made what was going on too clear. The red line at the end is the rapid growth of covid-19. That being so why was there no change in total deaths?
>>
>> https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/covid-data/covidview/04102020/nchs-data.html
>>
>> A fool and his money are soon parted. Biden's world had 7.5% growth in the cost of living just last month and THIS is a lie. They simply use items that are used the least and have no growth (like automobiles) and they can show any cost of living growth that looks the least obnoxious.

All that's true and more besides. Morticians enjoy
'regulatory capture' in restrictive licensing and in many
States the statute requires embalming before being burnt.

As in so many areas it has changed from an industry to a racket.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<sqhb0hpldf8aa4qp383anncttpd577tmvm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51435&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51435

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:21:09 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 02:21 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:41:57 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:37:38 PM UTC-8, Tom Kunich wrote:

>> > The mortuary business makes almost all its money/profit from selling very expensive caskets, vaults, monuments, etc. All the added extras for the dearly departed soul. The mortuary business HATES cremation, which eats into its profit. Its cheap, comparatively, to cremate instead of bury someone. And of course in 2020, you could not have big mass attendance funerals. So everything was smaller and lower cost to bury or cremate someone in 2020. Less mark up on less overall expenses.
>> > https://www.statista.com/statistics/251702/cremation-rate-in-the-united-states/

>> I hate to explain this to you Russy, but most older people have burial insurance and go the whole 9 yards. I'm sure your relatives will burn you in the BBQ
>
>By the way, as a combat veteran I can be buried with full military honors in Arlington if I wanted.

And Idiot tommy strikes again!

Even a casual looks shows that:

A person qualifies for burial at Arlington if:

The deceased died on Title 10 Active Duty. A person is said to be
under Title 10 Active Duty if they are service members ordered to
federal-level active duty for federal-level missions.

The deceased retired from active duty and was receiving active duty
retirement pay. This means that you or your loved one served in the
Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines for a period of 20 years. The
service member could also have been a member of the Reserve or
National Guard for twenty years and had reached the age of 60.

The deceased received a Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross,
Navy Cross, Air Force Cross, Distinguished Service Medal, Silver Star,
or Purple Heart. The Medal of Honor is the highest of these honors. It
is given to military members who risked their lives beyond an ordinary
act of bravery against an enemy of the U.S.

The deceased was any former active-duty military prisoner of war who
died on or after Nov. 30, 1993. The law detailing who may receive
burial was enacted in November of 1993.

Surviving spouses of soldiers may be buried next to their loved
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<ruqb0hph5p9ltlfr3un3mb45c1491mb0lr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51442&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51442

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 12:08:17 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 05:08 UTC

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:05:12 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:35:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
><cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Shouldn't you be getting your latest booster? https://www.newstarget.com/2022-02-10-mysterious-clotting-in-65percent-deceased-vaccinated-individuals.html
>
>We've been here before. That's fibrin (clotted blood):
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrin>
>It's quite "rubbery".
>
>"Blood clots outstretch rubber bands in odd test" (Aug 2006)
><https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/blood-clots-outstretch-rubber-bands-odd-test-flna1c9438829>
>
>Here's another version of the same story by Richard Hirschman from 12
>days ago:
>"Funeral director finds bizarre, rubbery blood clots in bodies of the
>vaccinated"
><https://vaccines.news/2022-01-29-rubbery-blood-clots-in-bodies-of-vaccinated.html>
>
>I'm having difficulties finding any reference to a Richard Hirschman
>as an embalmer or funeral director. The various articles claim he's
>spent 20 years working in the industry, yet I can't find any
>indication of where he has worked. I did find a Dr Richard J.
>Hirschman, an oncologist and hematology specialist at Mount Sinai Beth
>Israel Hospital in New York city. However, he's been practicing
>medicine for 57 years, which seems a poor match. Is Richard Hirschman
>real?
>
>Only one fact check site has picked up the story so far:
>"No clear evidence that COVID vaccines are responsible for strange
>blood clots observed by embalmers"
><https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/09/newswars/no-clear-evidence-covid-19-vaccines-are-responsibl/>
>By Naseem Ferdowsi February 9, 2022
>"Embalmers say they have noticed an uptick in unusual blood clots. But
>experts noted that the COVID-19 infection itself can cause blood
>vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels, and blood clots. We
>rate this claim Mostly False."
>
>There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
>
>[ 40 minutes wasted ]

I wonder, what exactly does an Embalmer do? Lets assume that someone
drops down dead, whether at home or in the hospital. then what? From
shooting deer it appears to me that if the blood isn't drained fairly
soon after death that it does start to coagulate in the veins and
arteries. Are humans different?

Does an Embalmer leap out of the woodwork and start the process
immediately the person expires? Is he called in some days later? And
what exactly does he do? What is the condition of the blood system
after some time?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su5s2g$od9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51448&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51448

From: scharf.s...@geemail.com (sms)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 06:32:46 -0800
 by: sms - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:32 UTC

On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

<snip>

> There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.

And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs. Do
you think that anyone that gets their "news" from OAN, Newstarget, or
the New York Post, ever does any fact checking?

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<a556f799-f81a-4294-b8c0-1d5b32eaca66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51450&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51450

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:00:37 -0800 (PST)
From: timothy4...@gmail.com (Tim R)
 by: Tim R - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:00 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:32:51 AM UTC-5, sms wrote:
> On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
> And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
> individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
> invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs.

Wrong. Those fact checks do NOT have zero effect.

Paradoxically, they actually harden the false beliefs. Being shown how wrong you are causes you to double down and insist even more vehemently you are right. (I can support my contention with evidence presented every single day on this forum. Or, you could read the excellent recent book Rationality by Stephen Pinker. All of his books are worth reading, by the way, especially Angels of our Better Nature. But I digress.)

This is a problem very resistant to solution.

Apparently something called Motivational Interviewing has some promise, but I don't know much about it.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<9e485c03-8e78-4d2a-9380-16d94aaa1c72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51452&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51452

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:28:13 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:28 UTC

On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:05:22 PM UTC-8, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:35:31 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Shouldn't you be getting your latest booster? https://www.newstarget.com/2022-02-10-mysterious-clotting-in-65percent-deceased-vaccinated-individuals.html
> We've been here before. That's fibrin (clotted blood):
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibrin>
> It's quite "rubbery".
>
> "Blood clots outstretch rubber bands in odd test" (Aug 2006)
> <https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/blood-clots-outstretch-rubber-bands-odd-test-flna1c9438829>
>
> Here's another version of the same story by Richard Hirschman from 12
> days ago:
> "Funeral director finds bizarre, rubbery blood clots in bodies of the
> vaccinated"
> <https://vaccines.news/2022-01-29-rubbery-blood-clots-in-bodies-of-vaccinated.html>
>
> I'm having difficulties finding any reference to a Richard Hirschman
> as an embalmer or funeral director. The various articles claim he's
> spent 20 years working in the industry, yet I can't find any
> indication of where he has worked. I did find a Dr Richard J.
> Hirschman, an oncologist and hematology specialist at Mount Sinai Beth
> Israel Hospital in New York city. However, he's been practicing
> medicine for 57 years, which seems a poor match. Is Richard Hirschman
> real?
>
> Only one fact check site has picked up the story so far:
> "No clear evidence that COVID vaccines are responsible for strange
> blood clots observed by embalmers"
> <https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/feb/09/newswars/no-clear-evidence-covid-19-vaccines-are-responsibl/>
> By Naseem Ferdowsi February 9, 2022
> "Embalmers say they have noticed an uptick in unusual blood clots. But
> experts noted that the COVID-19 infection itself can cause blood
> vessel inflammation, damage to very small vessels, and blood clots. We
> rate this claim Mostly False."
>
> There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
>
> [ 40 minutes wasted ]

There's the genius using Fact Checks again. I have yet to find one of them telling the entire truth. But that doesn't matter to little Jeffy who is in the business of lying to support his position. Tell us Jeffy, since they haven't even yet shown that SARS-Cov-2 exists, how do they know that this was what caused raised levels of Factor V? What they KNOW is that some sort of respiratory disease that puts people on ventilators might or might not cause a rise in Factor V. And the ventilator itself may cause this since they were so fast to put people on ventilators even before they were required and almost no people on ventilators got off. And this is NOT unusual for people put on ventilators. This is why they now use methods other than ventilators unless it is absolutely necessary.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<af37f9d7-1bdc-4956-8c22-805875bd2216n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51453&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51453

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42:47 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:42 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:00:40 AM UTC-8, timoth...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:32:51 AM UTC-5, sms wrote:
> > On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > > There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
> > And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
> > individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
> > invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs.
> Wrong. Those fact checks do NOT have zero effect.
>
> Paradoxically, they actually harden the false beliefs. Being shown how wrong you are causes you to double down and insist even more vehemently you are right. (I can support my contention with evidence presented every single day on this forum. Or, you could read the excellent recent book Rationality by Stephen Pinker. All of his books are worth reading, by the way, especially Angels of our Better Nature. But I digress.)
>
> This is a problem very resistant to solution.
>
> Apparently something called Motivational Interviewing has some promise, but I don't know much about it.

Look at how the quadrumvirate insists that 900,000 people above normal were killed by covid-19 despite the fact that the CDC says otherwise, that only some 200,000 extra actually died and almost entirely from the effects of the lockdowns, and even though the growth in mortuary profits was a very small part of the population increase.

They have every intent of being right no matter what the truth and the facts.

When I watched President Trump say one thing and every "fact checker" report that he said something else 180 degree opposite of what he actually said, I never believed a word from them again. But they have so much power over people's minds that a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su64e3$l77$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51461&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51461

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:55:32 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 16:55 UTC

On 2/11/2022 1:06 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 12:08:17 +0700, John B. <slocombjb@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I wonder, what exactly does an Embalmer do? ...
>
>> And what exactly does he do?
>
> I don't want to go into the details. Basically, the embalmer makes
> the body look presentable for a funeral by slowing or stopping
> decomposition.

I've been present for one or two embalmings. I agree, the details are
best skipped.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<97qd0hh50l1aavt696r61n64jj4vmp8228@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51469&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51469

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 05:57:42 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:57 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 06:32:46 -0800, sms <scharf.steven@geemail.com>
wrote:

>On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>
><snip>
>
>> There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
>
>And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
>individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
>invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs. Do
>you think that anyone that gets their "news" from OAN, Newstarget, or
>the New York Post, ever does any fact checking?

Good Lord! Are you trying to tell us that the moon landings actually
happened? When it is so obvious that they didn't? After all the moon
is blue cheese and trying to land a rocket on blue cheese? Ridiculous
Sir! Ridiculous!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<mfqd0h9tmnpu0dqv7vnp7k46r6f9h32ktq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51470&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51470

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:00:56 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:00 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:00:37 -0800 (PST), Tim R
<timothy42bach@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:32:51 AM UTC-5, sms wrote:
>> On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>> > There will probably be other fact checks. I can wait.
>> And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
>> individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
>> invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs.
>
>Wrong. Those fact checks do NOT have zero effect.
>
>Paradoxically, they actually harden the false beliefs. Being shown how wrong you are causes you to double down and insist even more vehemently you are right. (I can support my contention with evidence presented every single day on this forum. Or, you could read the excellent recent book Rationality by Stephen Pinker. All of his books are worth reading, by the way, especially Angels of our Better Nature. But I digress.)
>
>This is a problem very resistant to solution.
>
>Apparently something called Motivational Interviewing has some promise, but I don't know much about it.

Several hundred years ago Francis Bacon stated that "man believes only
what he wants to be true" (or words to that effect) and obviously
mankind hasn't changes a bit since (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<ioqd0h1fcdnkipor5ri10f9hj7b9m0cn27@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51472&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51472

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:08:22 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:08 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:28:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
>There's the genius using Fact Checks again. I have yet to find one of them telling the entire truth. But that doesn't matter to little Jeffy who is in the business of lying to support his position. Tell us Jeffy, since they haven't even yet shown that SARS-Cov-2 exists, how do they know that this was what caused raised levels of Factor V? What they KNOW is that some sort of respiratory disease that puts people on ventilators might or might not cause a rise in Factor V. And the ventilator itself may cause this since they were so fast to put people on ventilators even before they were required and almost no people on ventilators got off. And this is NOT unusual for people put on ventilators. This is why they now use methods other than ventilators unless it is absolutely necessary.

"I have yet to find one of them telling the entire truth"???

Does any one else see this as a, well, a bit ludicrous? Coming from
that well known pinnacle of truth as our very own tommy?

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<8c1421fb-218f-4497-8d86-13da01eb06e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51473&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51473

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:12:44 -0800 (PST)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:12 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:58:14 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.
> The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".

'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<c7rd0hhm72fnv7js6ckopofvqo9nh4rupu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51476&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51476

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:20:36 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:20 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 7:00:40 AM UTC-8, timoth...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 9:32:51 AM UTC-5, sms wrote:
>> > On 2/10/2022 8:05 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
>> >
>> > <snip>
>> > And all those other fact checks will have zero effect on those
>> > individuals that lack any critical thinking skills and that are heavily
>> > invested in conspiracy theories that support their political beliefs.
>> Wrong. Those fact checks do NOT have zero effect.
>>
>> Paradoxically, they actually harden the false beliefs. Being shown how wrong you are causes you to double down and insist even more vehemently you are right. (I can support my contention with evidence presented every single day on this forum. Or, you could read the excellent recent book Rationality by Stephen Pinker. All of his books are worth reading, by the way, especially Angels of our Better Nature. But I digress.)
>>
>> This is a problem very resistant to solution.
>>
>> Apparently something called Motivational Interviewing has some promise, but I don't know much about it.
>
>Look at how the quadrumvirate insists that 900,000 people above normal were killed by covid-19 despite the fact that the CDC says otherwise, that only some 200,000 extra actually died and almost entirely from the effects of the lockdowns, and even though the growth in mortuary profits was a very small part of the population increase.

No tommy the CDC says:
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_totalcases
TOTAL CASES - 77,345,683
TOTAL DEATHS - 912,757
Updated Mon-Sat by 8 pm ET†
and
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard
excess deaths since 2/1/2020 1,023,916

And... the Christian Bible includes the statement that, "there are
none so blind as those that refuse to see".
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<rrrd0htaqh1srb4alcmcf97fvns2k9bt6r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51477&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51477

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:24:53 +0700
References: <9aed457f-66ed-412c-81c0-2f53ffd7bc03n@googlegroups.com> <32294dfd-9c08-4182-826e-2da37190445bn@googlegroups.com> <bdcb4526-63e5-48bf-9ad0-bf50d5328ba3n@googlegroups.com> <itlb0hheqt3lf831cgh2nrg7ttbviq1ino@4ax.com> <su5s2g$od9$1@dont-email.me> <a556f799-f81a-4294-b8c0-1d5b32eaca66n@googlegroups.com> <af37f9d7-1bdc-4956-8c22-805875bd2216n@googlegroups.com> <af89aad5-0d59-47e5-ad83-f8af09f09d87n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:24 UTC

On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:58:11 -0800 (PST), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.
>
>The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".

"You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers...."???

Well, of course he has. Our very own Walter Mitty Kunich "knows" many
things while in the thores of his dementia.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<d50dcb80-1cfc-402e-8bfa-3086a7d34a36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51480&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51480

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:48:17 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:48 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 6:12:46 PM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:58:14 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.
> > The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".
> 'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.

That's been done multiple times. learn to read. And work on that homosexual projection, its only going to continue to eat away at you until you accept it.

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<0e406726-df2e-418c-ae3c-0443ca74b0d5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51481&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51481

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 15:50:32 -0800 (PST)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:50 UTC

On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 6:08:32 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:28:13 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >There's the genius using Fact Checks again. I have yet to find one of them telling the entire truth. But that doesn't matter to little Jeffy who is in the business of lying to support his position. Tell us Jeffy, since they haven't even yet shown that SARS-Cov-2 exists, how do they know that this was what caused raised levels of Factor V? What they KNOW is that some sort of respiratory disease that puts people on ventilators might or might not cause a rise in Factor V. And the ventilator itself may cause this since they were so fast to put people on ventilators even before they were required and almost no people on ventilators got off. And this is NOT unusual for people put on ventilators. This is why they now use methods other than ventilators unless it is absolutely necessary.
> "I have yet to find one of them telling the entire truth"???
>
> Does any one else see this as a, well, a bit ludicrous? Coming from
> that well known pinnacle of truth as our very own tommy?

Tommy's continued existence is ludicrous, evidence that "god has a sick sense of humor"

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su70do$p6b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51493&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51493

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:53:10 -0600
References: <9aed457f-66ed-412c-81c0-2f53ffd7bc03n@googlegroups.com> <32294dfd-9c08-4182-826e-2da37190445bn@googlegroups.com> <bdcb4526-63e5-48bf-9ad0-bf50d5328ba3n@googlegroups.com> <itlb0hheqt3lf831cgh2nrg7ttbviq1ino@4ax.com> <su5s2g$od9$1@dont-email.me> <a556f799-f81a-4294-b8c0-1d5b32eaca66n@googlegroups.com> <af37f9d7-1bdc-4956-8c22-805875bd2216n@googlegroups.com> <c7rd0hhm72fnv7js6ckopofvqo9nh4rupu@4ax.com>
 by: AMuzi - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:53 UTC

On 2/11/2022 5:20 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Wrong. Those fact checks do NOT have zero effect.
>>>
>>> Paradoxically, they actually harden the false beliefs. Being shown how wrong you are causes you to double down and insist even more vehemently you are right. (I can support my contention with evidence presented every single day on this forum. Or, you could read the excellent recent book Rationality by Stephen Pinker. All of his books are worth reading, by the way, especially Angels of our Better Nature. But I digress.)
>>>
>>> This is a problem very resistant to solution.
>>>
>>> Apparently something called Motivational Interviewing has some promise, but I don't know much about it.
>>
>> Look at how the quadrumvirate insists that 900,000 people above normal were killed by covid-19 despite the fact that the CDC says otherwise, that only some 200,000 extra actually died and almost entirely from the effects of the lockdowns, and even though the growth in mortuary profits was a very small part of the population increase.
>>
> No tommy the CDC says:
> https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#cases_totalcases
> TOTAL CASES - 77,345,683
> TOTAL DEATHS - 912,757
> Updated Mon-Sat by 8 pm ET†
> and
> https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm#dashboard
> excess deaths since 2/1/2020 1,023,916
>
> And... the Christian Bible includes the statement that, "there are
> none so blind as those that refuse to see".

*OT item below, ignore if you wish*

Regarding 'fact check' ( i.e. propaganda) services, here's
the HSS initial report including the actual US Government
press release document:

https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/michael-w-chapman/biden-hhs-fund-crack-pipe-distribution-part-30-million-harm

And here's the 'fact check'. Note: This is not from The
Onion, it's from their actual website 8 February 2022, but
has since been removed because even left wing politicians
screamed over the new policy proposal which was withdrawn:

"In February 2022, right-leaning outlets reported
breathlessly that the Biden administration had plans to fund
the distribution of crack pipes in order to advance the
cause of racial equity...

"Collectively, these articles gave readers a grossly
misleading and reductive presentation of what was a real
substance abuse harm reduction grant overseen by the Biden
administration in early 2022. We are issuing a rating of
'Mostly False.'

"It's true that the grant description required teh provision
of smoking kits - an established component of harm reduction
strategy - but in reality, those kits constituted just one
of several subcomponents of an even longer list of
requirements for grant recipients. In other words, while
outraged media coverage focused almost exclusively on 'crack
pipes', this was actually only a very small part of the program.

"Secondly, the provision of safer smoking supplies did not
have as its purpose advancing the cause of racial equity.
Rather its purpose was, quite logically, to reduce harm and
infection among existing drug users. However, the grant
description did state that priority would be given to
applicants who serve communities that are historically
underserved. In other words, the grant's terms encouraged
recipients to advance racial equity while working for harm
reduction, not the other way round - a crucial distinction
which many outlets got wrong."

Self-beatified 'arbiters of truth' would be dangerous in a
free society if they were not so pathetically incompetent-
they can't make the lie seem believable any more. pfffft.

I think a larger problem is that there are people inside our
government, bigots really, who wonder 'What can we give
Those People to shore up dwindling support for the
administration?' Not one black friend, acquaintance, vendor,
customer or family member I know uses crack pipes or
syringes. Maybe I'm an outlier in that but I think not.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Those Billions of Covid Deaths

<su70kr$pcs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=51495&group=rec.bicycles.tech#51495

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:57:00 -0500
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 00:57 UTC

On 2/11/2022 6:12 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:58:14 AM UTC-8, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, February 11, 2022 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-5, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> a Federal Investigator I know would watch something happen in real life and then quote fact checkers to prove his own eyes and ears wrong. This has to be the definition of mental illness.
>> The mental illness is in the laughable claims that you know people you have never met. You know federal investigators, surgeons, lawyers....Sure sparky - I guess that would be "Mitty's Corollary".
>
> 'm still waiting for you to explain how I'm "misinterpreting" that CDC site. Seems like all you closeted queers no one knows anything but you. Until you're put on the spot of actually explaining yourself.

Tom, multiple people have explained that to you multiple times.

Although it's obvious you don't remember.

--
- Frank Krygowski