The autodecrement is not magical. -- Larry Wall in the perl man page

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

SubjectAuthor
* If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
|+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
||+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
|||+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
|||`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
||| +- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
||| `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAMuzi
|||  `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
||`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAMuzi
|| `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
||  `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAMuzi
||   +- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
||   `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
|`- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJeff Liebermann
 +* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
 |+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 ||`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 || `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 ||  +* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCpatrick
 ||  |`- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 ||  `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 ||   `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 ||    `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 |`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJeff Liebermann
 | +* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
 | |`- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 | `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 |  `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
 |   `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 |    `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
 |     +- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 |     `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 |      +* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 |      |+- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCfunkma...@hotmail.com
 |      |+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCAndre Jute
 |      ||+* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCTom Kunich
 |      |||`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 |      ||| `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 |      ||`- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCfunkma...@hotmail.com
 |      |`- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 |      +* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 |      |`* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 |      | +- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCFrank Krygowski
 |      | `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCfunkma...@hotmail.com
 |      |  `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCrussellseaton1@yahoo.com
 |      `* Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJeff Liebermann
 |       +- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 |       `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.
 `- Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBCJohn B.

Pages:123
Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<b192c119-51f1-499b-b6fe-6a418c6ba63en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53957&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53957

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 07:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:51 UTC

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:22:00 PM UTC-7, patrick wrote:
> On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 4:15:41 PM UTC-7, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > And it would be well to remember that Biden was not legally elected.
> > I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
> > The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives.. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
> I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat

I agree with you but aside from Andrew and myself, no one else here is a bicyclist. If you are I suggest you participate so that we can at lease slowly return this groups to a cycling.tech oriented forum. I have posted many, many articles on bicycles.tech and no one comments on them unless they want to change the subject to how great Biden and the communists are.

If we want a forum on bicycles we have to take it back from the idiots like Flunky, Russell, John, sms and others who are only here to vent their political positions and how anyone that hasn't been vaccinated is a danger to every other living being on the planet.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<3c8907c4-62de-47c3-b6b6-cc213da1d457n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53958&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53958

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:08:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:08 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 7:51:29 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:22:00 AM UTC, patrick wrote:

> > > I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
> > > The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
> > I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat
> >
> Do you honestly not see the connection between cycling and exercise, Pat? -- AJ

We can absolutely count on Frank getting exorcized over me being a productive and well paid member of society and him being a mere teacher with no accomplishments. That some student would return and say that Frank helped him become and engineer is more indicative of the intelligence and kindness of that ex-student than of Frank's accomplishments.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<t1nait$ebg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53959&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53959

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:13:31 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:13 UTC

On 3/25/2022 8:21 PM, patrick wrote:
> On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 4:15:41 PM UTC-7, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:

>>> And it would be well to remember that Biden was not legally elected.
>> I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
>> The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
>

> I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat

The thread was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.

See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<t1nb2p$ebg$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53961&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53961

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:22:00 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:22 UTC

On 3/25/2022 9:17 PM, John B. wrote:

> Ah Tommy, so often wrong.
>
> I don't live "back in the hills" I live in a community of some 193,197
> as of the last census. And "No Crime"? Of course we have crime
> although not as much as in the U.S.
> https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
> Homicide Rate - U.S. 4.95, Thailand 2.58

So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<8ca33fd4-5f4c-4f94-b0e2-e669e56b8e28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53964&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53964

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 09:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: patm2161...@gmail.com (patrick)
 by: patrick - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 16:40 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:22:04 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/25/2022 9:17 PM, John B. wrote:
> >
> > Ah Tommy, so often wrong.
> >
> > I don't live "back in the hills" I live in a community of some 193,197
> > as of the last census. And "No Crime"? Of course we have crime
> > although not as much as in the U.S.
> > https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
> > Homicide Rate - U.S. 4.95, Thailand 2.58
> So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?
>

> --
> - Frank Krygowski
I saw the connect- tenuous at best in the manner that you used it- stick to the straight facts- no mention of cycling in the article. Regards, Pat (who is prone to pontification at times!)

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<gviu3hhknf0f8s3cbv63gg7cqc3ufujie3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53968&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53968

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:53:46 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:53 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
<fiultra1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:51:07 PM UTC, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:25:11 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
>> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >MSNBC Op-ed: If You Exercise, You're a Neo-Nazi
>> >https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/03/24/msnbc-op-ed-slams-fitness-as-being-an-activity-of-the-far-right-n2604968
>> >
>> >This is beyond satire. Only recently Scharfie, and elected Democrat pol, confessed here that he wants to put Republicans in concentration camps, so Matt Vespa is describing a new reality.
>> >
>> >You can die laughing at US political (?) "news".
>> The original MSNBC article has a slightly different message:
>> "White supremacists' latest scheme to valorize violence and
>> hypermasculinity has gone digital."
>> <https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/pandemic-fitness-trends-have-gone-extreme-literally-n1292463>
>> "It appears the far right has taken advantage of pandemic at-home
>> fitness trends to expand its decade-plus radicalization of physical
>> mixed martial arts (MMA) and combat sports spaces."
>> I read that as "If you're a white supremacist, you might be asked to
>> get some more exercise". I could distort that into "If you're a couch
>> potato beer belly white supremacist, exercise might help", but that
>> might be a little too creative.

>You're right, Jeff. You don't have any talent for creativity in the marching threateningly and defenestration and street-fighting line of work. Those who do also make better distortions of perfectly transparent texts than you do. Of course, they make better distortions than the obsessed morons at MSNBC too, because I suspect that the nearest real Nazis to the US are very old men in Paraguay and the Argentine, and one medium old guy on crutches whose knees I crushed against a wall in Cambridge with my SM where he was waiting with a baseball bat to teach me a lesson for one of my books that cost his masters untold millions and, more important, loss of face. The nearest neo-Nazis to America, all nine of them, are probably in Sweden -- the sovereign state in Europe, not the American Midwest -- where Nazism is an hereditary disease, and that's before you leave the anti-semitic Cabinet Ministers behind. --- AJ

Wow. I suggested that you refer to the MSNBC source article instead
of accepting what appeared to be a 3rd generation politically
motivated translation. In retaliation for this assault on your lofty
position, you drag in Nazis, anti-semitic cabinet ministers, a past
personal assault, and predictably a subtle plug for one of your books.
Lacking any obvious connection between my innocuous suggestion and
your awesome over-reaction, I am at a loss for words. All I can offer
is a suggestion. Read what I actually scribbled and react according
to the content, not according to the explosive emissions from your
fertile imagination.

Drivel: You are correct that I don't have any talent for street
fighting and marching threateningly. I tend to be the organizer or
director operating in the background. Street fighting and media
celebrities are for those who enjoy being a target.

Also, as I've pointed out to you in the past, defenestration via a
window, is obsolete. Today, modern energy efficient buildings do not
have windows that open. It can be accomplished, but is rather
difficult:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy>
In recognition of this difficulty, throwing someone off the roof has
been proposed as a possible solution:
"Ten Memorable Movie Defenestrations"
<https://gunaxin.com/10-movie-defenestrations>
"The Strange and Disturbing History of Defenestration"
<https://historyofyesterday.com/the-strange-and-disturbing-history-of-defenestration-f7dcd7497004>

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<29f6b7d5-2428-4c4f-918f-5559a1e9c21cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53969&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53969

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:28:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:28 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 9:40:12 AM UTC-7, patrick wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 8:22:04 AM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 3/25/2022 9:17 PM, John B. wrote:
> > >
> > > Ah Tommy, so often wrong.
> > >
> > > I don't live "back in the hills" I live in a community of some 193,197
> > > as of the last census. And "No Crime"? Of course we have crime
> > > although not as much as in the U.S.
> > > https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
> > > Homicide Rate - U.S. 4.95, Thailand 2.58
> > So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?
> >

> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> I saw the connect- tenuous at best in the manner that you used it- stick to the straight facts- no mention of cycling in the article. Regards, Pat (who is prone to pontification at times!)

Well, I raised my saddle too high and didn't adjust the tilt of the saddle and just did only 23 miles and I can tell you, I know what exercise is.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<r95v3h5123otbb0qaq6br659i1cngp3sfj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53985&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53985

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 05:42:23 +0700
 by: John B. - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:42 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:22:00 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 3/25/2022 9:17 PM, John B. wrote:
>>
>> Ah Tommy, so often wrong.
>>
>> I don't live "back in the hills" I live in a community of some 193,197
>> as of the last census. And "No Crime"? Of course we have crime
>> although not as much as in the U.S.
>> https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
>> Homicide Rate - U.S. 4.95, Thailand 2.58
>
>So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?

But Frank, you have laws, probably far more laws then poor little
Thailand. All you have to do is enforce them.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<539ff565-5fde-4bb1-bf74-2b4c924e9b10n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53986&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53986

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:47:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:47 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 5:53:54 PM UTC, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> celebrities are for those who enjoy being a target.
>
> Also, as I've pointed out to you in the past, defenestration via a
> window, is obsolete. Today, modern energy efficient buildings do not
> have windows that open. It can be accomplished, but is rather
> difficult:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy>
> In recognition of this difficulty, throwing someone off the roof has
> been proposed as a possible solution:
> "Ten Memorable Movie Defenestrations"
> <https://gunaxin.com/10-movie-defenestrations>
> "The Strange and Disturbing History of Defenestration"
> <https://historyofyesterday.com/the-strange-and-disturbing-history-of-defenestration-f7dcd7497004>
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Come off the righteous indignation, Jeff. I'm hardly likely to be interested in what a bunch of pinko-commie-fellow travelers at MSNBC had to say. I heard it all when I used to take groups of heiresses on a tour of the student revolutionaries. I'm far more interested in their fetish with the Nazis.

As for sticking to a point you've chosen, the subject of this thread, announced in the headline, is MSNBC and the Nazis, by which that shower of clowns don't mean Antifa, the only American fascists of which there is irrefutable evidence.

I apologize for even the appearance of giving a plug to one of my books, but note that you can't name it because it was written under a pseudonym. Not much of a plug there.

Andre Jute
Slainte.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<6c7v3h1h1gjmkt7r1ui1icoj47dc8ib1ne@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53990&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53990

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 07:07:14 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:07 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:14:14 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 3/26/2022 12:17 AM, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 7:49:33 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
>>> Well, you could move to Thailand where voting is a matter of You
>>> appearing at the voting site to cast your vote and shooting a Cop, in
>>> almost every case reported in the news, results in you being shot and
>>> killed by the Cops.
>>
>> I did not look it up, but I presume in almost all cop shootings in the USA, the cops shoot back and kill the shooter. At least when the shooter is outnumbered significantly (in a one on one traffic stop shooting, the bad guy might not be shot by a cop).
>>

>>> But of course in your country "Black Lives Matter" while here color
>>> means nothing at all. Light skin, Dark skin, all get treated the same.
>>
>> Guessing Thailand is a pretty homogenous population. I would guess in Africa for instance, they also don't care much if you are light brown, dark brown, or black skinned. I'd guess in India and China they also don't pay much attention to which shade of brown your skin color is.
>>

>> "...almost all cop shootings in the USA, the cops shoot back and kill the shooter"
>
>That's not how pistols work.
>
>A quick perusal of daily news indicates wounded/arrested are
>much more common than shot dead. 'Aim for center of mass'
>doesn't result in 'hit center of mass' all that often.
>Calmly ripping a target center at the range is unlike trying
>to stop a threat under duress, suddenly, at a two-way range.

Ah well, Y'all just don't do it right (:-)

Yesterday's news had a story about the cops capturing two blokes who
had shot a cop somewhere "down south". They had come to Bangkok and
was hiding out in a one room "apartment". the cops assembled a team of
some 30 cops broke the door in and threw in "stun grenades".
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2285390/cop-killers-caught-in-the-capital

Apparently the evil doers were unarmed but had they fired at the
police there would have probably been a flurry of shots and everyone
in the apartment would have been killed.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<nmav3hlg0h9ooil8861upelp9rpeqi2uug@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53991&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53991

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 07:08:40 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:08 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:13:31 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 3/25/2022 8:21 PM, patrick wrote:

>>> I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
>>> The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
>>

>> I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat
>
>The thread was started by Andre Jute. He's an inveterate troll, a
>miserable being who posts here only to trigger arguments and anger.
>Seeking attention here is all he has in life. Tom jumps in because Jute
>is about the only poster who's willing to stroke Tom's, um, ego.
>
>See http://www.cyclebanter.com/showthread.php?t=204228

What nasty little boys used to call a "circle jerk" (:-(
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<42d8d0ac-adf4-472a-ac2c-99cc202117f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53995&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53995

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:39:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:39 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 3:47:24 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> > Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> > PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> > Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> > Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
> Come off the righteous indignation, Jeff. I'm hardly likely to be interested in what a bunch of pinko-commie-fellow travelers at MSNBC had to say. I heard it all when I used to take groups of heiresses on a tour of the student revolutionaries. I'm far more interested in their fetish with the Nazis..
>
> As for sticking to a point you've chosen, the subject of this thread, announced in the headline, is MSNBC and the Nazis, by which that shower of clowns don't mean Antifa, the only American fascists of which there is irrefutable evidence.
>
> I apologize for even the appearance of giving a plug to one of my books, but note that you can't name it because it was written under a pseudonym. Not much of a plug there.

Jeff is nothing more than a stupid cripple waiting to die (which is why he so loves to show how much time he has wasted attempting to misstate and then correct my comments.) Although he claims to have ridden a bicycle in past lives I strongly doubt that and assume that he haunts bicycles.tech purely from the zombie in him.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<t1odh6$ne9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=53998&group=rec.bicycles.tech#53998

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:09:58 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 01:09 UTC

On 3/26/2022 6:42 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:22:00 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 3/25/2022 9:17 PM, John B. wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah Tommy, so often wrong.
>>>
>>> I don't live "back in the hills" I live in a community of some 193,197
>>> as of the last census. And "No Crime"? Of course we have crime
>>> although not as much as in the U.S.
>>> https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/murder-rate-by-country
>>> Homicide Rate - U.S. 4.95, Thailand 2.58
>>
>> So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?
>
> But Frank, you have laws, probably far more laws then poor little
> Thailand. All you have to do is enforce them.

I think you're implying that would be a change in policy. No?

Policies were mentioned in my statement above.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<i0jv3hpfgt9bt4td0q4mdmjqn82ajupl87@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54003&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54003

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 09:31:22 +0700
 by: John B. - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 02:31 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:09:58 -0400, Frank Krygowski
<frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>On 3/26/2022 6:42 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:22:00 -0400, Frank Krygowski
>> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>>> So perhaps the U.S. should adopt some of Thailand's policies and laws?
>>
>> But Frank, you have laws, probably far more laws then poor little
>> Thailand. All you have to do is enforce them.
>
>I think you're implying that would be a change in policy. No?
>
>Policies were mentioned in my statement above.

Sorry. I hadn't realized that "policies" included ignoring the
existing rules (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<13ccc90d-3619-4076-8e93-190be5c46c83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54008&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54008

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ritzanna...@gmail.com (russellseaton1@yahoo.com)
 by: russellseaton1@yahoo - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 05:33 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:53:54 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 5:51:07 PM UTC, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> The original MSNBC article has a slightly different message:
> >> "White supremacists' latest scheme to valorize violence and
> >> hypermasculinity has gone digital."
> >> <https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/pandemic-fitness-trends-have-gone-extreme-literally-n1292463>
> >> "It appears the far right has taken advantage of pandemic at-home
> >> fitness trends to expand its decade-plus radicalization of physical
> >> mixed martial arts (MMA) and combat sports spaces."
> >> I read that as "If you're a white supremacist, you might be asked to
> >> get some more exercise". I could distort that into "If you're a couch
> >> potato beer belly white supremacist, exercise might help", but that
> >> might be a little too creative.
> >You're right, Jeff. You don't have any talent for creativity in the marching threateningly and defenestration and street-fighting line of work. Those who do also make better distortions of perfectly transparent texts than you do. Of course, they make better distortions than the obsessed morons at MSNBC too, because I suspect that the nearest real Nazis to the US are very old men in Paraguay and the Argentine, and one medium old guy on crutches whose knees I crushed against a wall in Cambridge with my SM where he was waiting with a baseball bat to teach me a lesson for one of my books that cost his masters untold millions and, more important, loss of face. The nearest neo-Nazis to America, all nine of them, are probably in Sweden -- the sovereign state in Europe, not the American Midwest -- where Nazism is an hereditary disease, and that's before you leave the anti-semitic Cabinet Ministers behind. --- AJ

So that offal of a person on that island off of Europe, thinks that Nazism is inherited in Sweden? That rivals Tommy boy's idiocy for thinking environmentalists light off shore oil rigs on fire by setting the off gases on fire. Nazism is the political and economic policies established by the Nazi political party in Germany before and during WW2. Not sure how you inherit that. Usually you inherit physical traits from parents or title/money from parents or benefactors. Generally political policies are created and when you move to the country or become of age, you are influenced by them. Inherit does not really work for policies.

> Wow. I suggested that you refer to the MSNBC source article instead
> of accepting what appeared to be a 3rd generation politically
> motivated translation. In retaliation for this assault on your lofty
> position, you drag in Nazis, anti-semitic cabinet ministers, a past
> personal assault, and predictably a subtle plug for one of your books.
> Lacking any obvious connection between my innocuous suggestion and
> your awesome over-reaction, I am at a loss for words. All I can offer
> is a suggestion. Read what I actually scribbled and react according
> to the content, not according to the explosive emissions from your
> fertile imagination.
>
> Drivel: You are correct that I don't have any talent for street
> fighting and marching threateningly. I tend to be the organizer or
> director operating in the background. Street fighting and media
> celebrities are for those who enjoy being a target.
>
> Also, as I've pointed out to you in the past, defenestration via a
> window, is obsolete. Today, modern energy efficient buildings do not
> have windows that open. It can be accomplished, but is rather
> difficult:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy>
> In recognition of this difficulty, throwing someone off the roof has
> been proposed as a possible solution:
> "Ten Memorable Movie Defenestrations"
> <https://gunaxin.com/10-movie-defenestrations>
> "The Strange and Disturbing History of Defenestration"
> <https://historyofyesterday.com/the-strange-and-disturbing-history-of-defenestration-f7dcd7497004>
> --
> Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
> PO Box 272 http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
> Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272
> Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<3d260827-2c21-4b18-b01e-2f7d10cdba16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54014&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54014

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:42 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 6:33:14 AM UTC+1, russellseaton1@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:53:54 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:42:40 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
> > <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >You're right, Jeff. You don't have any talent for creativity in the marching threateningly and defenestration and street-fighting line of work. Those who do also make better distortions of perfectly transparent texts than you do. Of course, they make better distortions than the obsessed morons at MSNBC too, because I suspect that the nearest real Nazis to the US are very old men in Paraguay and the Argentine, and one medium old guy on crutches whose knees I crushed against a wall in Cambridge with my SM where he was waiting with a baseball bat to teach me a lesson for one of my books that cost his masters untold millions and, more important, loss of face. The nearest neo-Nazis to America, all nine of them, are probably in Sweden -- the sovereign state in Europe, not the American Midwest -- where Nazism is an hereditary disease, and that's before you leave the anti-semitic Cabinet Ministers behind. --- AJ
>
> So that offal of a person on that island off of Europe, thinks that Nazism is inherited in Sweden? That rivals Tommy boy's idiocy for thinking environmentalists light off shore oil rigs on fire by setting the off gases on fire. Nazism is the political and economic policies established by the Nazi political party in Germany before and during WW2. Not sure how you inherit that. Usually you inherit physical traits from parents or title/money from parents or benefactors. Generally political policies are created and when you move to the country or become of age, you are influenced by them. Inherit does not really work for policies.

Yo, Russell, if you really believe that I said Nazism is in the chromosomes*, you're even more stupid than I thought, though I'm not surprised that someone as crude and unsubtle and obviously illiterate should commit such an error of miscomprehension. Just for you, here's a hot tip: If you laugh at every third sentence of mine, frown at the sentence just before the joke, and smile sardonically at raw first in this tripos of sentences, those above you on the food chain, i.e. just about everyone, will think you're a witty, sophisticated, caring, sharing person with buckets of charisma, just like me.

Andre Jute
Chicken livers with truffles -- yummy! You have my permission to stick to peanut butter and jelly, dear Russell. They're more your speed.

* Anyone believe that a RussellSEaton instead has the brains merely as a troll to pretend that I said that?

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<aa84de1b-4eaf-4834-afa2-df3516919117n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54027&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54027

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 08:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:43 UTC

On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:42:30 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 6:33:14 AM UTC+1, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 12:53:54 PM UTC-5, jeff.li...@gmail.com wrote:

> > So that offal of a person on that island off of Europe, thinks that Nazism is inherited in Sweden? That rivals Tommy boy's idiocy for thinking environmentalists light off shore oil rigs on fire by setting the off gases on fire. Nazism is the political and economic policies established by the Nazi political party in Germany before and during WW2. Not sure how you inherit that. Usually you inherit physical traits from parents or title/money from parents or benefactors. Generally political policies are created and when you move to the country or become of age, you are influenced by them. Inherit does not really work for policies.
> >
> Yo, Russell, if you really believe that I said Nazism is in the chromosomes*, you're even more stupid than I thought, though I'm not surprised that someone as crude and unsubtle and obviously illiterate should commit such an error of miscomprehension. Just for you, here's a hot tip: If you laugh at every third sentence of mine, frown at the sentence just before the joke, and smile sardonically at raw first in this tripos of sentences, those above you on the food chain, i.e. just about everyone, will think you're a witty, sophisticated, caring, sharing person with buckets of charisma, just like me.
> >
> Andre Jute
> Chicken livers with truffles -- yummy! You have my permission to stick to peanut butter and jelly, dear Russell. They're more your speed.
> >
> * Anyone believe that a RussellSEaton instead has the brains merely as a troll to pretend that I said that?

Quite frankly, I am astonished at the sheer ignorance of virtually everything that Russell comments on. Claiming to a college education in a financial role and unable to do simple arithmetic and also very commonly makes an utter mess of the English language makes one wonder if he doesn't spend the majority of his time high.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<57d74963-2ad6-42a1-9b36-5661a34ca8e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54030&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54030

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 10:54:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:54 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 4:43:16 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 11:42:30 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:

> > > So that offal of a person on that island off of Europe, thinks that Nazism is inherited in Sweden? That rivals Tommy boy's idiocy for thinking environmentalists light off shore oil rigs on fire by setting the off gases on fire. Nazism is the political and economic policies established by the Nazi political party in Germany before and during WW2. Not sure how you inherit that. Usually you inherit physical traits from parents or title/money from parents or benefactors. Generally political policies are created and when you move to the country or become of age, you are influenced by them. Inherit does not really work for policies.
> > >
> > Yo, Russell, if you really believe that I said Nazism is in the chromosomes*, you're even more stupid than I thought, though I'm not surprised that someone as crude and unsubtle and obviously illiterate should commit such an error of miscomprehension. Just for you, here's a hot tip: If you laugh at every third sentence of mine, frown at the sentence just before the joke, and smile sardonically at raw first in this tripos of sentences, those above you on the food chain, i.e. just about everyone, will think you're a witty, sophisticated, caring, sharing person with buckets of charisma, just like me.
> > >
> > Andre Jute
> > Chicken livers with truffles -- yummy! You have my permission to stick to peanut butter and jelly, dear Russell. They're more your speed.
> > >
> > * Anyone believe that a RussellSEaton instead has the brains merely as a troll to pretend that I said that?
> Quite frankly, I am astonished at the sheer ignorance of virtually everything that Russell comments on. Claiming to a college education in a financial role and unable to do simple arithmetic and also very commonly makes an utter mess of the English language makes one wonder if he doesn't spend the majority of his time high.

Nah, Russell is just the sort of literal, petty-minded bookkeeper you want in charge of the petty cash in a penny pinching company. He doesn't have the imagination or the adaptability or the required personal attraction to rise into the boardroom of even a mickey mouse corporation. He's what my executive assistant called "a regrettably necessary functionary", a cog in the wheels of government no matter who pays his salary, a friend of the IRS rather than his employers -- and proud of his stupidity, even at his lowly level a permanent example of the Peter Principle, one of Dr Kissinger's "surplus breathers" and "pointless eaters". His inability to speak or write comprehensible English perfectly defines his place on the food chain as a consumer, just like the good Doctor said, not a creator. I think there's a doctoral dissertation in psychology in the obvious everyday fact that those who went to tenth rate hick colleges are the most likely to consider themselves superior simply because some school was needy enough to punch their ticket to what they conceived of as the good life. The irony that of course escapes such railroad minds is that they were all disappointed unless they're too smug (hello, Franki-boy) and self-satisfied to know the difference; Russell, I think, is too crude to grasp irony. -- AJ

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<399bf902-e378-4a78-9a28-656e45f208acn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54031&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54031

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 11:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:14 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 10:54:43 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 4:43:16 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Yo, Russell, if you really believe that I said Nazism is in the chromosomes*, you're even more stupid than I thought, though I'm not surprised that someone as crude and unsubtle and obviously illiterate should commit such an error of miscomprehension. Just for you, here's a hot tip: If you laugh at every third sentence of mine, frown at the sentence just before the joke, and smile sardonically at raw first in this tripos of sentences, those above you on the food chain, i.e. just about everyone, will think you're a witty, sophisticated, caring, sharing person with buckets of charisma, just like me.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Chicken livers with truffles -- yummy! You have my permission to stick to peanut butter and jelly, dear Russell. They're more your speed.
> > > >
> > > * Anyone believe that a RussellSEaton instead has the brains merely as a troll to pretend that I said that?
> > Quite frankly, I am astonished at the sheer ignorance of virtually everything that Russell comments on. Claiming to a college education in a financial role and unable to do simple arithmetic and also very commonly makes an utter mess of the English language makes one wonder if he doesn't spend the majority of his time high.
> >
> Nah, Russell is just the sort of literal, petty-minded bookkeeper you want in charge of the petty cash in a penny pinching company. He doesn't have the imagination or the adaptability or the required personal attraction to rise into the boardroom of even a mickey mouse corporation. He's what my executive assistant called "a regrettably necessary functionary", a cog in the wheels of government no matter who pays his salary, a friend of the IRS rather than his employers -- and proud of his stupidity, even at his lowly level a permanent example of the Peter Principle, one of Dr Kissinger's "surplus breathers" and "pointless eaters". His inability to speak or write comprehensible English perfectly defines his place on the food chain as a consumer, just like the good Doctor said, not a creator. I think there's a doctoral dissertation in psychology in the obvious everyday fact that those who went to tenth rate hick colleges are the most likely to consider themselves superior simply because some school was needy enough to punch their ticket to what they conceived of as the good life. The irony that of course escapes such railroad minds is that they were all disappointed unless they're too smug (hello, Franki-boy) and self-satisfied to know the difference; Russell, I think, is too crude to grasp irony. -- AJ

Frank has an imaginary fear of guns in private hands. Were he in charge he would instantly manufacture a KGB to get guns out of private hands with severe force.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<a9cd8c38-e60e-4bec-98f1-27ebdeb103b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54057&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54057

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:21:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:21 UTC

On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:22:00 PM UTC-4, patrick wrote:
> On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 4:15:41 PM UTC-7, russell...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > > And it would be well to remember that Biden was not legally elected.
> > I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
> > The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives.. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
> I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat

Gee, that didn't take long, yet another new member of the forum sees andre for the vapid inveterate troll that he is.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<qhf44h9qog0rkdb6n168c1gki99lc88mkr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54063&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54063

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:03:41 +0700
References: <19f0d26a-9d2a-4e41-b389-2ce8f6f02aben@googlegroups.com> <02a0904d-5d3f-4915-a622-552d67597f96n@googlegroups.com> <1d7c94ea-a886-4aba-a4f7-69beeb566e9dn@googlegroups.com> <0c7f6ae2-f27f-4b84-bf21-ded0b293346en@googlegroups.com> <b175e632-ba8c-4c26-b20e-a9adb5909086n@googlegroups.com> <36e61353-6ca5-4a0c-b6bd-7c2a69ff2bd2n@googlegroups.com> <a9cd8c38-e60e-4bec-98f1-27ebdeb103b6n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 23:03 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:21:48 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:22:00 PM UTC-4, patrick wrote:

>> > I see Tommy has swallowed the Trump/Republican Big Lie hook line and sinker. Good boy Tommy.
>> > The mass mailings of ballots was so effective in election fraud that Gavin Loathsome has made it California law. It doesn't matter if you're a legal or illegal, he will continue to screw this state for as long as he lives. Which is likely not to be very long with the criminal ratio now in California. And the judges that give sentences of 3 or 4 weeks in prison for homicide of a cop.
>> I don't mean to pee in anyone's cheerios but where does it mention cycling ? I see the word "cycle" mentioned- nothing to do with cycling. Pat
>
> Gee, that didn't take long, yet another new member of the forum sees andre for the vapid inveterate troll that he is.

A U.S. federal judge once commented that "there is no socially
redeeming qualities" which I always thought described Andre quire
well.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<ee7dacca-29cb-430b-a37a-2a766570c920n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54154&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54154

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 07:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 14:43 UTC

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 10:54:43 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 4:43:16 PM UTC+1, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Yo, Russell, if you really believe that I said Nazism is in the chromosomes*, you're even more stupid than I thought, though I'm not surprised that someone as crude and unsubtle and obviously illiterate should commit such an error of miscomprehension. Just for you, here's a hot tip: If you laugh at every third sentence of mine, frown at the sentence just before the joke, and smile sardonically at raw first in this tripos of sentences, those above you on the food chain, i.e. just about everyone, will think you're a witty, sophisticated, caring, sharing person with buckets of charisma, just like me.
> > > >
> > > Andre Jute
> > > Chicken livers with truffles -- yummy! You have my permission to stick to peanut butter and jelly, dear Russell. They're more your speed.
> > > >
> > > * Anyone believe that a RussellSEaton instead has the brains merely as a troll to pretend that I said that?
> > Quite frankly, I am astonished at the sheer ignorance of virtually everything that Russell comments on. Claiming to a college education in a financial role and unable to do simple arithmetic and also very commonly makes an utter mess of the English language makes one wonder if he doesn't spend the majority of his time high.
> >
> Nah, Russell is just the sort of literal, petty-minded bookkeeper you want in charge of the petty cash in a penny pinching company. He doesn't have the imagination or the adaptability or the required personal attraction to rise into the boardroom of even a mickey mouse corporation. He's what my executive assistant called "a regrettably necessary functionary", a cog in the wheels of government no matter who pays his salary, a friend of the IRS rather than his employers -- and proud of his stupidity, even at his lowly level a permanent example of the Peter Principle, one of Dr Kissinger's "surplus breathers" and "pointless eaters". His inability to speak or write comprehensible English perfectly defines his place on the food chain as a consumer, just like the good Doctor said, not a creator. I think there's a doctoral dissertation in psychology in the obvious everyday fact that those who went to tenth rate hick colleges are the most likely to consider themselves superior simply because some school was needy enough to punch their ticket to what they conceived of as the good life. The irony that of course escapes such railroad minds is that they were all disappointed unless they're too smug (hello, Franki-boy) and self-satisfied to know the difference; Russell, I think, is too crude to grasp irony. -- AJ

Quite surprising to me I was just offered another engineering management job in North Carolina making another quarter million a year. But it was in an area entirely out of my expertise and it appears I was offered the job via recommendations from past managers. This may not be out of my expertise since the job listing showed everything that is within my specialty and then said that I would need C++17. And a board design program. Managers do not design boards and I've never found a need for anything more complex than C++ the higher levels of C only add some specialty items that could be just as easily written in C++ much more plainly understood.

It is stupid to write firmware in a manner that isn't clearly understandable to lower grade programmers whose tasks would be to update firmware and clear bugs. This is what happened in the case of the Garmin 830 problem.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<t24lv9$lot$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54166&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54166

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:47:36 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:47 UTC

On 3/31/2022 10:43 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Quite surprising to me I was just offered another engineering management job in North Carolina making another quarter million a year.

Tom, either you're fantasizing or you're being scammed.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<bfbb9267-cebf-4e51-8864-04800d4622b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54179&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54179

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:09 UTC

On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 12:47:40 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/31/2022 10:43 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > Quite surprising to me I was just offered another engineering management job in North Carolina making another quarter million a year.
> Tom, either you're fantasizing or you're being scammed.

It was more likely a bot reading his linked in profile and sending an email listing of a job opening, not an actual offer though sparky would like to think that.

Re: If you cycle, you're a Neo-Nazi, says MSNBC

<a6c967af-1fc4-477b-8f01-9526c4f975d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=54186&group=rec.bicycles.tech#54186

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 15:24:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 22:24 UTC

On Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 5:47:40 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 3/31/2022 10:43 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >
> > Quite surprising to me I was just offered another engineering management job in North Carolina making another quarter million a year.
> Tom, either you're fantasizing or you're being scammed.
>

> --
> - Frank Krygowski

You two dumboes in the Franki-boy & The Sideshow Flunkie Clown Car want to return to night school quite a bit more to study "Draining the glee from everyone's day 101 Remedial" and "Effective bullying for permanent losers 101 Remedial", which you have failed uncountable times already. On your present desperate showing, you'll kee the remedial teachers in jobs until they're well over 100 years old. Not signed our of contempt for such persistent losers.