War is never imperative. -- McCoy, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

SubjectAuthor
* ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
+- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoTom Kunich
`* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoCatrike Rider
 `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoTom Kunich
  +* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  |+* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoTom Kunich
  ||+* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  |||`- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||+- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||`* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videofunkma...@hotmail.com
  || `- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJeff Liebermann
  |+* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||+* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  |||+* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  |||+- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoFrank Krygowski
  |||`* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJeff Liebermann
  ||| `- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  ||`* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  || `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||  `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  ||   `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||    `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  ||     `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||      `* Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoAMuzi
  ||       +- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoJohn B.
  ||       `- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoTom Kunich
  |`- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videofunkma...@hotmail.com
  +- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoFrank Krygowski
  +- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videoCatrike Rider
  `- Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; videofunkma...@hotmail.com

Pages:12
ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tghqed$260ha$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64538&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64538

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:11 UTC

Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<23da1cf2-0c0e-45f9-a869-bb5b73b8d7a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64540&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64540

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 07:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:18 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:11:29 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

You can find anything in New York. It is correct that the people own the streets but without regulations it becomes a free-for-all as you can see.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<fjsoihht2dvh748e2uvab2osvk59u9b9rp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64541&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64541

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 10:34:43 -0400
 by: Catrike Rider - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:34 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
>
>https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/

Blue lives matter.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<152faf14-1a26-4e61-900a-aa7dff4a8b96n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64546&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64546

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 12:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 19:53 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:34:47 AM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
> >Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
> >
> >https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/
> Blue lives matter.

Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.

Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?

This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.

Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgifaa$29tls$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64547&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64547

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:07:36 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:07 UTC

On 9/22/2022 2:53 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:34:47 AM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/
>> Blue lives matter.
>
> Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
>
> Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
>
> This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
>
> Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands

That started out pretty well and the sailed off
to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.

Which is a trending thing this week:

https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/

Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<a48b8d80-4b60-41ee-b59e-8fb0678db204n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64548&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64548

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 13:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: frkry...@gmail.com (Frank Krygowski)
 by: Frank Krygowski - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:08 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:54:00 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:34:47 AM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
> > On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> >
> > >Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
> > >
> > >https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/
> > Blue lives matter.
> Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
>
> Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
>
> This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
>
> Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands

Tom's posts just drip misery. What a sad, angry old man!

- Frank Krygowski

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<6ef998c7-d190-4415-b57f-94a70d94e2c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64549&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64549

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 21:03 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 1:07:42 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/22/2022 2:53 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> Blue lives matter.
> >
> > Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
> >
> > Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
> >
> > This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation.. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
> >
> > Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands
> >
> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>
> Which is a trending thing this week:
>
> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>
> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?

You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations. A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgik2k$2aan1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64550&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64550

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:28:51 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 21:28 UTC

On 9/22/2022 4:03 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>
>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>
>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>
> You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations. A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.

Try working in 'domestic terrorist' and 'semi-fascist'[1].

I'm told those are popular terms nowadays and very effective
for letting people know just who you are and how you think.

[1]whatever the hell that means. A 1938 Mercedes heavy truck?

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<krppihtebc1sdhka8aer6tpob02497eoq5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64554&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64554

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:00:33 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:00 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 15:07:36 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 9/22/2022 2:53 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

>>> Blue lives matter.
>>
>> Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
>>
>> Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
>>
>> This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
>>
>> Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands
>>

>That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>
>Which is a trending thing this week:
>
>https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>
>Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?

Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
for political organizations to disclose big donors.
And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.

But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last
month., he's got to prove it.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<lhqpihpjtj91qss8legibb1fd406d1k4e4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64555&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64555

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:10:14 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:10 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:28:51 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 9/22/2022 4:03 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

>>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>>
>>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>>
>>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>>
>> You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations. A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.
>>

>Try working in 'domestic terrorist' and 'semi-fascist'[1].
>
>I'm told those are popular terms nowadays and very effective
>for letting people know just who you are and how you think.
>

>[1]whatever the hell that means. A 1938 Mercedes heavy truck?

Well, I know that Tommy, for one, disdains using "google" but I just
googled "semi-fascist" and got 6.3 million "hits". There must be one
in there, somewhere, that suits your fancy (:-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<2nrpih5rfmn9gjq5p4fetb2imkgfv194gg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64557&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64557

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:45:51 +0700
 by: John B. - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:45 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:03:32 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>
>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>
>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>
>You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations. A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.

"the stupid six"??
Yes, I rather like that title, and yes I do agree.

How stupid it is to believe that anyone can ever convince Tommy to
tell the truth.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgj1dq$2bclk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64560&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64560

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:16:41 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 01:16 UTC

On 9/22/2022 6:00 PM, John B. wrote:
> [...]
>>>

>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>
>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>
>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>
> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>
> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last

Disclosure of political donors is a free speech issue for
PACs. Not gonna happen.

How exactly does one prove a negative? Regarding planted
documents, I invoke the Captain Bryan Suits rule, "Why
wouldn't they?"

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgj2mn$2bfg0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64561&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64561

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:38:28 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 01:38 UTC

> [...]
>>>

>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>
>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>
>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>
>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>
> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>
> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last

In re disclosing names of donors to nonprofit groups:

https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/cases/889

Review the arguments and I think you'll agree that case was
rightly decided. Neither the Constitution nor the principles
have changed.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<cc4qih17acfibscmu88b3echc2f0tunvvv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64562&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64562

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 09:20:35 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:20 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:16:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 9/22/2022 6:00 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>>
>>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>>
>>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>>
>> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
>> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
>> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
>> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>>
>> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
>> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last
>> month., he's got to prove it.
>>

>Disclosure of political donors is a free speech issue for
>PACs. Not gonna happen.

Interesting. I thought that the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971
placed a limit on individual and corporate donations of election
funding.

Has that been changed?

>How exactly does one prove a negative? Regarding planted
>documents, I invoke the Captain Bryan Suits rule, "Why
>wouldn't they?"

Err... that seems a bit vague. The Trump-ets claim that the FBI might
have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last month.

In other words a statement or allegation of an act. In more simple
terms you accuse someone of stealing a bicycle., it's up to you to
prove that (1) you actually had a bicycle, and (2) That was the guy
that took it.

Would you go to the Police and claim... "well I might have had a
bicycle and I thing that guy might have stolen it"?
And if you did what do you suppose the Cops would say?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<626qihp3cqfqf37n5kvpqabm5ps6fdd18c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64563&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64563

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 09:26:43 +0700
 by: John B. - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:26 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:38:28 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 9/22/2022 6:00 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
>>> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
>>>
>>> Which is a trending thing this week:
>>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
>>>
>>> Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
>>
>> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
>> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
>> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
>> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>>
>> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
>> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last
>> month., he's got to prove it.
>>

>In re disclosing names of donors to nonprofit groups:
>
>https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/cases/889
>
>Review the arguments and I think you'll agree that case was
>rightly decided. Neither the Constitution nor the principles
>have changed.

Ah But... You live in the U.S. and the courts seem to be quite capable
in changing laws that have been in previously agreed upon as
legitimate to now be illegitimate.
The recent turnabout in the Federal Court decision on the Abortion
laws as one example (:-)

--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<ca4af380-dc9d-446e-bc12-d8b3b4bcdca2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64566&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64566

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 19:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: frkry...@gmail.com (Frank Krygowski)
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:31 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 9:16:47 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
> Regarding planted
> documents, I invoke the Captain Bryan Suits rule, "Why
> wouldn't they?"

If you're talking about the ex-president: Because they wouldn't need to.

They've already got what amounts to confessions.

- Frank Krygowski

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<mvjqih5bgdsvmb74cto83jt2q2s1fvnnum@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64572&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64572

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 23:24:17 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 06:24 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:16:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>Disclosure of political donors is a free speech issue for
>PACs. Not gonna happen.

Trump:
<https://www.opensecrets.org/trump>
<https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/inauguration-donors>

Biden:
<https://www.opensecrets.org/biden>
<https://www.opensecrets.org/biden/bundlers>

George Soros:
<https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=george+soros&order=desc&sort=A>

--
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@cruzio.com
Ben Lomond CA 95005-0272

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<24rqihh925pamgkjirin8g8f77d6j11ot1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64579&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64579

From: solo...@drafting.not (Catrike Rider)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:35:12 -0400
 by: Catrike Rider - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 08:35 UTC

On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 12:53:58 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 7:34:47 AM UTC-7, Catrike Rider wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:11:24 -0500, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>>
>> >Naturally, bystanders lambaste and insult NYC cops.
>> >
>> >https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/atv-runs-red-light-slams-into-cyclist-in-the-bronx/
>> Blue lives matter.
>
>Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
>
>Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
>
>This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
>
>Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands

What a shame that people quit riding, or only manage 5 or 6 miles. It
takes me 5 or 6 miles just to get my heart rate up to 75 BPM. Perhaps
these slackers should consider a trailer park trike. 5 or 6 miles
would be a walk in the park on one of these.. maybe even 8 or 9 miles.

https://tinyurl.com/2hyqqf9g

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgk9i9$2hact$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64586&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64586

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:41:44 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 12:41 UTC

On 9/22/2022 9:20 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:16:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
>>> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
>>> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
>>> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>>>
>>> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
>>> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last
>>> month., he's got to prove it.
>>>

>> Disclosure of political donors is a free speech issue for
>> PACs. Not gonna happen.
>
> Interesting. I thought that the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971
> placed a limit on individual and corporate donations of election
> funding.
>
> Has that been changed?
>

>> How exactly does one prove a negative? Regarding planted
>> documents, I invoke the Captain Bryan Suits rule, "Why
>> wouldn't they?"
>

> Err... that seems a bit vague. The Trump-ets claim that the FBI might
> have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last month.
>
> In other words a statement or allegation of an act. In more simple
> terms you accuse someone of stealing a bicycle., it's up to you to
> prove that (1) you actually had a bicycle, and (2) That was the guy
> that took it.
>
> Would you go to the Police and claim... "well I might have had a
> bicycle and I thing that guy might have stolen it"?
> And if you did what do you suppose the Cops would say?

You were not born yesterday:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/baltimore-police-sergeant-planted-drugs-suspects-car-federal/story?id=51492675

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgka1c$2hbsa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64587&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64587

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:49:45 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 12:49 UTC

On 9/22/2022 9:26 PM, John B. wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:38:28 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>>> Well, there is still hope. The Demo's introduced a bill that aimed to
>>> combat “dark money” in United States elections by making it mandatory
>>> for political organizations to disclose big donors.
>>> And the Repubs skillfully blocked it.
>>>
>>> But unfortunately the Courts ruled that if Trump wants to claim that
>>> FBI might have planted documents during search of Mar-a-Lago last
>>> month., he's got to prove it.
>>>

>> In re disclosing names of donors to nonprofit groups:
>>
>> https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/cases/889
>>
>> Review the arguments and I think you'll agree that case was
>> rightly decided. Neither the Constitution nor the principles
>> have changed.
>
> Ah But... You live in the U.S. and the courts seem to be quite capable
> in changing laws that have been in previously agreed upon as
> legitimate to now be illegitimate.
> The recent turnabout in the Federal Court decision on the Abortion
> laws as one example (:-)

Not the only instance. Roe was wrongly decided even as many
preferred the policy result. Even Ms Ginsburg wrote and
lectured on that point and even as she advocated some other
arguments for her preferred result. But at the end of the
day it was an error and was reversed. Read the Dobbs
arguments and I doubt you'll disagree. You may prefer the
policy result but The Supremes are not charged with
political or policy responsibility, only with application of
the Constitution and statutes as written.

In re The Court, it's high time they took up some of the
many /coram nobis/ petitions regarding Yasui, Korematsu and
Hirabayashi and finally reverse all three.

https://iexaminer.org/announcement-hirabayashi-yasui-korematsu-families-file-brief-in-supreme-court-in-opposition-to-travel-ban/

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<tgkaih$2hcq9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64590&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64590

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:58:56 -0500
 by: AMuzi - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 12:58 UTC

On 9/23/2022 1:24 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:16:41 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> Disclosure of political donors is a free speech issue for
>> PACs. Not gonna happen.
>
> Trump:
> <https://www.opensecrets.org/trump>
> <https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/inauguration-donors>
>
> Biden:
> <https://www.opensecrets.org/biden>
> <https://www.opensecrets.org/biden/bundlers>
>
> George Soros:
> <https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=george+soros&order=desc&sort=A>

Direct candidate or campaign contributions are reported and
regulated by FEC. Contributions to PACS which are
'educational and advocacy' charitable organizations are not.
And for good reason:

https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/cases/889

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<2d130a18-328e-4613-acc3-038d17a0c1b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64611&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64611

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:10:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:10 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:54:00 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes?

You're a fucking moron beyond all comparison.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<081777e2-e763-4343-83d4-23095cc5bb30n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64613&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64613

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:16 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 4:07:42 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/22/2022 2:53 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

> >> Blue lives matter.
> >
> > Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
> >
> > Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
> >
> > This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation.. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
> >
> > Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands
> >
> That started out pretty well and the sailed off
> to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.

You aren't surprised by that, are you?

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<a86f06c7-2408-4185-b378-7a974ebd6d75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64614&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64614

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:19:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 20:19 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 5:03:34 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 1:07:42 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

> > > Very much of this comes from the loss of confidence in the justice system and it isn't the justice system that is bad but an entire generation of leftist millennials who were brought up through an education system that taught them that the free enterprise system was unfair because you had to work to succeed. Most of these spoiled little brats don't want to work even when a rather large percentage of them could succeed. My step-son now has his PhD and is a manager at a major aerospace firm in San Diego fighting to stay in business because they cannot find people that are willing to work. ALL of the step-kids have become successful simply because they are willing to work for what they want.
> > >
> > > Fully a third of the millennials want communism here in the US because teachers and professors never once explained the absolute failures of communism and how millions of people were murdered by the communists for little more than the fun of it. These millennials are vastly outnumbered here in the US and who do you suppose is going to come out with the shitty side of the stick when they start their efforts to install communism here?
> > >
> > > This is largely driven though by George Soros who makes his money destroying countries. This is a mental problem but no one calls him out on it and he finances the election of extreme left city officials across the nation. The stupid six are delighted to see the failing of America until it effects them personally. At that time it is bad. This is why you see them calling the movement of illegals into their own neighborhoods as bad while the open borders is good.
> > >
> > > Flunky tellls us he rides bikes. If so why doesn't he ever have anything to say about bikes? The same with our queer contributor, Russell Seaton.. We know that Krygowski's idea of a bicycle ride is the 5 or 6 mile evening ride and Liebermann and Slocum do not ride bikes at all. Since they're both dying I suppose we can forgive them not riding but why do they feel the need to put their two cents (which are worthless under Biden's inflation) in on everything? People who used to ride are only of worth if they have something to add and not one of these do. They are the embodiment of civil unrest and they are the ones that will suffer from it. Unlike Soros they don't have heavily armed guards protecting them around the clock. They bring death to themselves by their own hands
> > >
> > That started out pretty well and the sailed off
> > to...somewhere else entirely although I have no idea where.
> >
> > Which is a trending thing this week:
> >
> > https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/biden-started-strong-at-un-then-bumbled-his-way-into-woke-irrelevance/
> >
> > Do you have any plans for autumn of 2024?
> You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations.

You are - without fail - the first person in any discussion to throw out a personal insult or turn to politics.

> A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.

A) you don't have a kill file. You're too stupid to figure out how to use one. If you did have one, you wouldn't have been the first person to respond to my helmet conversation.

B) If you had a clue on how to use a gmail account you'd know 2 things:
B1) You don't have to open a message from anyone you don't want to read.
B2) you could block the email address from anyone you don't want to read.

Shut the fuck up tommy.

Re: ATV runs light, hits cyclist; video

<cjgsihhjv3up9skjccjjtp5uo7eknobbi9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=64623&group=rec.bicycles.tech#64623

From: jef...@cruzio.com (Jeff Liebermann)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:45:31 -0700
 by: Jeff Liebermann - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:45 UTC

On Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:19:51 -0700 (PDT), "funkma...@hotmail.com"
<funkmasterxx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 5:03:34 PM UTC-4, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:

>> You're right, I keep trying to ignore the stupid six but they continue to intrude on most of the conversations.

>You are - without fail - the first person in any discussion to throw out a personal insult or turn to politics.

Maybe Tom doesn't know the difference between a personal insult and
his politics?

>> A kill file doesn't appear to be enough since I have to check my Google mail account often enough that the mail doesn't build up. And then there those idiots are. I can only keep trying.
>
>A) you don't have a kill file. You're too stupid to figure out how to use one. If you did have one, you wouldn't have been the first person to respond to my helmet conversation.

I couldn't find any way to create a kill file for Google Groups. There
are no kill files for Google Groups. Tom lies.

>B) If you had a clue on how to use a gmail account you'd know 2 things:
> B1) You don't have to open a message from anyone you don't want to read.
> B2) you could block the email address from anyone you don't want to read.

Oops. I just realized where Tom's Gmail deluge from RBT is coming
from. He did it to himself by misconfiguring his Google Groups
settings.

Hey Tom. Go to your Google "My Groups" page at:
<https://groups.google.com/my-groups>
You'll see a column titled "Subscription". Change the entry for RBT
from "each email" to "no email" and the RBT deluge in your Gmail inbox
should stop. If you are subscribed to other groups, also change those
to whatever is appropriate.

I should have recognized the problem much earlier. I did the same
thing to myself when I was first learning to configure Google Groups
and mailing lists.

"Manage your subscriptions & global settings"
<https://support.google.com/groups/answer/9792489>