It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

SubjectAuthor
* Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
+* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureScott Merchant
|`- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureScott Merchant
+* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
> [...]
||               | |      +- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMichael Moroney
||               | |      `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
||               | |       `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
||               | |        `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
||               | |         `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
||               | `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMichael Moroney
||               |  `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
||               |   `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
||               |    `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
||               `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
||                `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
||                 `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
|`- Re: Unification of all the forces of naturerotchm
+* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureBud Schaaf
|`- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureObíhá Skokovéh
`* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureSylvia Else
 `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  +* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |+- Re: Unification of all the forces of naturemitchr...@gmail.com
  |`* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  | `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |  `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |   `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |    `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |     +* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |     |+- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMaciej Wozniak
  |     |`* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |     | `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |     |  `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |     |   +* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMichael Moroney
  |     |   |`* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |     |   | `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMichael Moroney
  |     |   |  `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMaciej Wozniak
  |     |   `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |     |    `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
  |     |     `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
  |     `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMichael Moroney
  |      `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMaciej Wozniak
  |       `- Re: Unification of all the forces of naturemitchr...@gmail.com
  `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureSylvia Else
   +- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureMaciej Wozniak
   `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
    `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin
     `* Re: Unification of all the forces of natureKen Seto
      `- Re: Unification of all the forces of natureOdd Bodkin

Pages:1234
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfdsae$1ur6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65327&group=sci.physics.relativity#65327

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Unification of all the forces of nature
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:22:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Odd Bodkin - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:22 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 8:59:00 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> MM has a valid theory of gravity with math.
>>>

>> Writing an equation down is not doing the math, Ken.
> Why writing down an equation based on my physical model is not doing the math?

Because you haven’t DERIVED the equation. DERIVING the equation is doing
the math.

As you have already confessed, this is not something you know how to do.
You don’t have math skills. You can’t do arithmetic, you can’t do algebra,
you don’t know what various symbols mean, you can’t derive equations.

Writing equations down is NOT DOING THE MATH.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65329&group=sci.physics.relativity#65329

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:31:48 -0000 (UTC)
<c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 14:31 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 8:58:59 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What you said is bullshit. Physical model sets the boundary within which
>>> the math operates. The current development of physics is based on math
>>> alone and that’s why physicists failed to arrive at a valid TOE after 110
>>> years of trying. The math based on the physical model of MM can easily
>>> lead to a valid TOE quickly.
>> No, Ken, this is your FANTASY about what physics is like.
>> And the ce macurrent development is NOT based on math first, it is based on
>> physical models first. But the math DERIVATION is always included. Yours
>> does not.
>
> ROTFLOL, I agree,

Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
not. Yours is not a physics model because of that.

> except that the faulty physical model (forces are transmitted by the
> exchanging of virtual particles bosons) they invented to do the math is false.

Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
“virtual particles bosons” means.

“I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?

>>> Yes it did follow. That’s how I derived the MM theory of gravity. There
>>> is math in MM theory of gravity.
>> No, Ken, you did not derive any math. Writing down a math equation is not
>> deriving the math.
>>
>> I gather you think you did, because you don’t know what a mathematical
>> derivation even looks like.

>>> Yes but if you start off on math first you will never be able to arrive at a valid TOE.

>>> MM is a physical theory.....live with it.

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfe3ge$1e32$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65344&group=sci.physics.relativity#65344

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:24:46 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 16:24 UTC

On 8/15/2021 6:04 PM, Ken Seto wrote:
> On Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 2:49:44 PM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If you did the math first, if could lead you to a sea of non-existing
>>> abstract mathematical objects that, in turn, will lead to more
>>> non-existing mathematical objects. This process goes on without reaching
>>> the final goal of a valid TOE.
>> No, Ken, this is an excuse. You are looking for excuses to avoid
>> mathematics, simply because you don’t know how to do it. People like you
>> without math skills use all sorts of excuses, like math is not reality,
>> math produces abstractions, math can be used to justify anything, math is
>> just calculation detail best left to technicians while great thinkers do
>> the concepts. All of those are bullshit. Just excuses.
>
> What you said is bullshit. Physical model sets the boundary within which the math operates. The current development of physics is based on math alone

Wrong. It is based on the physical observations and experimental
results. But the math is necessary in physics. Ken, since you are
limited by your third grade math ability, why do you bother with a
physics group?

> and that’s why physicists failed to arrive at a valid TOE after 110 years of trying.

Umm, no.

> The math based on the physical model of MM can easily lead to a valid TOE quickly.

There is no math in your Muddle Mechanics! Except a couple of equations
blindly copied.

>>> Whereas, I did the physical model first. The math based on this physical model followed,
>> Except that it DID NOT follow. You derived NO MATH from the physical model.
>> You didn’t do any derivations because you don’t know how to.
>
> Yes it did follow. That’s how I derived the MM theory of gravity. There is math in MM theory of gravity.

There is no math in your Muddle Mechanics!

Copying a couple of equations which you don't even understand isn't
"math". You don't have ANY derivations!

>> ANY physical theory requires BOTH the elaboration of physical concepts AND
>> the derivation of the math from them.
>
> Yes but if you start off on math first you will never be able to arrive at a valid TOE.

And if you have no math at all (like your Muddle Mechanics) you won't
have a theory.

>> You can’t just do the first, call it
>> a physical theory,
> MM is a physical theory.....live with it.

It's not even a theory, it has no math derivations or anything.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<ff3170e1-4262-45e4-9f2b-88522971a786n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65357&group=sci.physics.relativity#65357

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 10:47:22 -0700 (PDT)
References: <b4484815-d181-4faa-8cd5-1c5f4c1da401n@googlegroups.com> <injgd9Fd0nU1@mid.individual.net> <aeaeccef-1e4e-41bc-b6b8-f267f9a7e719n@googlegroups.com> <sf353j$1oh5$3@gioia.aioe.org> <aa800a52-538c-4424-81fb-75e29716adbbn@googlegroups.com> <sf639d$n5n$3@gioia.aioe.org> <1f5e9cea-b1dd-461b-9e3f-74d7983c4a22n@googlegroups.com> <sfbnk5$182s$3@gioia.aioe.org> <81f31447-9cb9-44cb-990f-6b9273efbeb8n@googlegroups.com> <sfe3ge$1e32$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 17:47 UTC

On Monday, 16 August 2021 at 18:24:54 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 8/15/2021 6:04 PM, Ken Seto wrote:

> >> No, Ken, this is an excuse. You are looking for excuses to avoid
> >> mathematics, simply because you don’t know how to do it. People like you
> >> without math skills use all sorts of excuses, like math is not reality,
> >> math produces abstractions, math can be used to justify anything, math is
> >> just calculation detail best left to technicians while great thinkers do
> >> the concepts. All of those are bullshit. Just excuses.
> >
> > What you said is bullshit. Physical model sets the boundary within which the math operates. The current development of physics is based on math alone
> Wrong. It is based on the physical observations and experimental
> results.

Only such an idiot can believe such an impudent lie;
it's based on some delusional postulates of your idiot
guru, of course.

> But the math is necessary in physics. Ken

Is that why you've rejected it when your idiot guru said
his postulates are better?

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<bcc94c79-33b8-4084-8702-67475004dbb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65366&group=sci.physics.relativity#65366

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:28:09 -0700 (PDT)
References: <b4484815-d181-4faa-8cd5-1c5f4c1da401n@googlegroups.com> <injgd9Fd0nU1@mid.individual.net> <aeaeccef-1e4e-41bc-b6b8-f267f9a7e719n@googlegroups.com> <sf353j$1oh5$3@gioia.aioe.org> <aa800a52-538c-4424-81fb-75e29716adbbn@googlegroups.com> <sf639d$n5n$3@gioia.aioe.org> <1f5e9cea-b1dd-461b-9e3f-74d7983c4a22n@googlegroups.com> <sfbnk5$182s$3@gioia.aioe.org> <81f31447-9cb9-44cb-990f-6b9273efbeb8n@googlegroups.com> <sfe3ge$1e32$1@gioia.aioe.org> <ff3170e1-4262-45e4-9f2b-88522971a786n@googlegroups.com>
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 18:28 UTC

On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:47:24 AM UTC-7, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, 16 August 2021 at 18:24:54 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > > What you said is bullshit. Physical model sets the boundary within which the math operates. The current development of physics is based on math alone
> > Wrong. It is based on the physical observations and experimental
> > results.
> Only such an idiot can believe such an impudent lie;
> it's based on some delusional postulates of your idiot
> guru, of course.
> > But the math is necessary in physics. Ken
> Is that why you've rejected it when your idiot guru said

Light EM waves are a double force in the Unified field.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<96c435b6-9da0-4f0d-a27f-74e7fe93aa66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65396&group=sci.physics.relativity#65396

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 05:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
References: <b4484815-d181-4faa-8cd5-1c5f4c1da401n@googlegroups.com> <injgd9Fd0nU1@mid.individual.net> <aeaeccef-1e4e-41bc-b6b8-f267f9a7e719n@googlegroups.com> <sf353j$1oh5$3@gioia.aioe.org> <aa800a52-538c-4424-81fb-75e29716adbbn@googlegroups.com> <sf639d$n5n$3@gioia.aioe.org> <1f5e9cea-b1dd-461b-9e3f-74d7983c4a22n@googlegroups.com> <sfbnk5$182s$3@gioia.aioe.org> <81f31447-9cb9-44cb-990f-6b9273efbeb8n@googlegroups.com> <sfdnef$1j8j$1@gioia.aioe.org> <c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com> <sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 12:39 UTC

On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:31:51 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No, Ken, this is your FANTASY about what physics is like.
> >> And the ce macurrent development is NOT based on math first, it is based on
> >> physical models first. But the math DERIVATION is always included. Yours
> >> does not.
> >
> > ROTFLOL, I agree,
> Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
> not.
In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive the math for a unified theory physics

> > except that the faulty physical model (forces are transmitted by the
> > exchanging of virtual particles bosons) they invented to do the math is false.
> Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
> “virtual particles bosons” means.
But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.

> “I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
> nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?

Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?

> >> No, Ken, you did not derive any math. Writing down a math equation is not
> >> deriving the math.
> >>
> >> I gather you think you did, because you don’t know what a mathematical
> >> derivation even looks like.

> >> --
> >> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> >

> --
> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfh1hd$1q21$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65418&group=sci.physics.relativity#65418

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:09:35 -0400
<c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com>
<sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<96c435b6-9da0-4f0d-a27f-74e7fe93aa66n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 19:09 UTC

On 8/17/2021 8:39 AM, Ken Seto wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:31:51 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ROTFLOL, I agree,
>> Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
>> not.
> In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive the math for a unified theory physics

Nope. Modern physics doesn't claim to have a theory uniting gravitation
with the other forces. If it did claim to have a real theory without
the math (like your Muddle Mechanics) that would be correct. That's why
your Muddle Mechanics isn't physics.

>>> except that the faulty physical model (forces are transmitted by the
>>> exchanging of virtual particles bosons) they invented to do the math is false.
>> Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
>> “virtual particles bosons” means.
> But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.
>>
>> “I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
>> nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?
>
> Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?

Since there are no observations or evidence of your EMatrix and S
Particle, it really *is* nonsense.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfjbo1$75g$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65477&group=sci.physics.relativity#65477

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:16:01 -0000 (UTC)
<c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com>
<sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<96c435b6-9da0-4f0d-a27f-74e7fe93aa66n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 16:16 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 16, 2021 at 10:31:51 AM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> ROTFLOL, I agree,
>> Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
>> not.
> In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive
> the math for a unified theory physics

You say physics has failed because it hasn’t finished, tidied everything
up, found the answers for everything. You think that a successful field
should be able to say that it has finished everything.

>>> except that the faulty physical model (forces are transmitted by the
>>> exchanging of virtual particles bosons) they invented to do the math is false.
>> Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
>> “virtual particles bosons” means.
> But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.

Ken, this is stupid. You acknowledge that you do not know anything about
the physics that physicists the world over recognize.

The only thing you know about is the thing you invented that you call “new
physics”, which no physicist would ever call physics at all, and that you
can’t get anyone to pay any attention to.

This somehow means to you that you are on an even-keel stalemate. You don’t
know physics, and no one knows the stuff you made up.

You are flat out insane.

>> “I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
>> nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?
>
> Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is
> nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<eee6afed-ea51-4a2d-984b-36211370366cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65484&group=sci.physics.relativity#65484

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:02 UTC

On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:09:37 PM UTC-4, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 8/17/2021 8:39 AM, Ken Seto wrote:

> >> Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
> >> not.
> > In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive the math for a unified theory physics
> Nope. Modern physics doesn't claim to have a theory uniting gravitation
> with the other forces. If it did claim to have a real theory without
> the math (like your Muddle Mechanics) that would be correct. That's why
> your Muddle Mechanics isn't physics.

> >> Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
> >> “virtual particles bosons” means.
> > But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.
> >>
> >> “I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
> >> nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?
> >
> > Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?
> Since there are no observations or evidence of your EMatrix and S
> Particle, it really *is* nonsense.

Since there are no observations or evidence of your spacetime virtual particles, fields, strings..... it really is nonsense.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<f993212d-4df2-4d87-8e21-5a679bba2449n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65486&group=sci.physics.relativity#65486

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: setoke...@gmail.com (Ken Seto)
 by: Ken Seto - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 17:08 UTC

rvatonalOn Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 12:16:06 PM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Good, you agree that the math DERIVATION is always included and yours does
> >> not.
> > In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive
> > the math for a unified theory physics
> You say physics has failed because it hasn’t finished, tidied everything
> up, found the answers for everything. You think that a successful field
> should be able to say that it has finished everything.

> >> Ken, it’s stupid to say something is false when you don’t even know what
> >> “virtual particles bosons” means.
> > But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.
> Ken, this is stupid. You acknowledge that you do not know anything about
> the physics that physicists the world over recognize.
>
> The only thing you know about is the thing you invented that you call “new
> physics”, which no physicist would ever call physics at all, and that you
> can’t get anyone to pay any attention to.

Maybe physicists are stupid? Or maybe they are embarrassed?

> This somehow means to you that you are on an even-keel stalemate. You don’t
> know physics, and no one knows the stuff you made up.

No, I am ahead of physicists. I was able to come up with a valid TOE. Live with it.

> You are flat out insane.
> >>
> >> “I don’t know what a virtual particle is or what a boson is, so it’s
> >> nonsense to me. That means it’s false!” Are you NUTS?
> >
> > Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is
> > nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?

> >> --
> >> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables
> >

> --
> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfjno6$1lf3$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65516&group=sci.physics.relativity#65516

From: bodkin...@gmail.com (Odd Bodkin)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:40:54 -0000 (UTC)
<c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com>
<sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<96c435b6-9da0-4f0d-a27f-74e7fe93aa66n@googlegroups.com>
<sfjbo1$75g$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<f993212d-4df2-4d87-8e21-5a679bba2449n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Odd Bodkin - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:40 UTC

Ken Seto <setoken47@gmail.com> wrote:
> rvatonalOn Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 12:16:06 PM UTC-4, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> In that case current physics is not physics because it failed to derive
>>> the math for a unified theory physics
>> You say physics has failed because it hasn’t finished, tidied everything
>> up, found the answers for everything. You think that a successful field
>> should be able to say that it has finished everything.

>>> But that’s what you said about my model when you don’t know how my model works.
>> Ken, this is stupid. You acknowledge that you do not know anything about
>> the physics that physicists the world over recognize.
>>
>> The only thing you know about is the thing you invented that you call “new
>> physics”, which no physicist would ever call physics at all, and that you
>> can’t get anyone to pay any attention to.
>
> Maybe physicists are stupid? Or maybe they are embarrassed?
>>
>> This somehow means to you that you are on an even-keel stalemate. You don’t
>> know physics, and no one knows the stuff you made up.
>
> No, I am ahead of physicists. I was able to come up with a valid TOE. Live with it.
>>
>> You are flat out insane.

As I said, you’re flat out insane.

>>> Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is
>>> nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?

>> --
>> Odd Bodkin -- maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<sfkj43$s92$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65526&group=sci.physics.relativity#65526

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:28:05 -0400
<c7d74eaf-6841-4396-b312-65f8f8e65bddn@googlegroups.com>
<sfdssk$874$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<96c435b6-9da0-4f0d-a27f-74e7fe93aa66n@googlegroups.com>
<sfh1hd$1q21$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<eee6afed-ea51-4a2d-984b-36211370366cn@googlegroups.com>
 by: Michael Moroney - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 03:28 UTC

On 8/18/2021 1:02 PM, Ken Seto wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 3:09:37 PM UTC-4, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Your don’t know what the E-Matrix is and what the S-Particle is so it is nonsense for you to claim my model is false. Are you NUTS?
>> Since there are no observations or evidence of your EMatrix and S
>> Particle, it really *is* nonsense.
>
> Since there are no observations or evidence of your spacetime virtual particles, fields, strings..... it really is nonsense.

Stupid Ken, unlike your Muddle Mechanics, the standard model has
mathematical equations which predict what will happen in certain cases
by solving the equations for the specific data. And when this is done,
the predictions DO match what is observed and measured. THIS is the
observations and evidence of the models you mentioned. As to your
Muddle Mechanics, it has no math so no way to predict what happens in
particular situations, so no way to get ANY observations or evidence
from your failed Muddle Mechanics.

As to string theory, apparently the observations and evidence don't
match predictions so that theory will be discarded. And there's nothing
wrong with that.

Re: Unification of all the forces of nature

<6fd2afa6-6a5d-4b1f-8445-c410cd054453n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65542&group=sci.physics.relativity#65542

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 06:37 UTC

On Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 05:28:08 UTC+2, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 8/18/2021 1:02 PM, Ken Seto wrote:

> >> Since there are no observations or evidence of your EMatrix and S
> >> Particle, it really *is* nonsense.
> >
> > Since there are no observations or evidence of your spacetime virtual particles, fields, strings..... it really is nonsense.
> >
> Stupid Ken, unlike your Muddle Mechanics, the standard model has
> mathematical equations

Speaking of math, it's always good to remind that you had to
deny its oldest part, as it didn't want to fit the madness of
your idiot guru.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Unification of all the forces of nature