Being schizophrenic is better than living alone.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

SubjectAuthor
* Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
 +- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeCatrike Rider
 +* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |+* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute
 ||`- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute
 |`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
 | `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAMuzi
 |  +* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |  |+* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute
 |  ||+* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute
 |  |||`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute
 |  ||| `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeTom Kunich
 |  |||  `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeJohn B.
 |  ||`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeTom Kunich
 |  || `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeJohn B.
 |  |`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeTim R
 |  | `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |  |  `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
 |  |   `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |  |    `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
 |  |     `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikefunkma...@hotmail.com
 |  |      `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
 |  `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeCatrike Rider
 `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAMuzi
  `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeCatrike Rider
   +* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAMuzi
   |`* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeCatrike Rider
   | `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAMuzi
   |  `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeCatrike Rider
   |   `* Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAMuzi
   |    `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeFrank Krygowski
   `- Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bikeAndre Jute

Pages:12
Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<55640413-7588-4e65-b74f-5b5e1873f288n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65525&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65525

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike
From: funkmast...@hotmail.com (funkma...@hotmail.com)
 by: funkma...@hotmail.co - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:21 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:01:54 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:

> More on pickleball: Late yesterday evening the 10,000 mile guy I
> mentioned above visited us on our back patio along with his girlfriend.
> Talk turned to pickleball injuries. He listed many more injuries he'd
> seen among people I don't know, some injuries quite serious. He saw one
> person fall and break a hip, another fell and broke both wrists, etc.
>
> I'm sticking with nice, safe bicycling!

Safe Cycling - https://www.strava.com/activities/4819269664.....check the last picture., "this is what happens when you come off the bike and hit the spikes in the front tire". Granted it wasn't exactly a debilitating injury.

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<thphhn$3odj7$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65530&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65530

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 11:44:54 -0400
<thkfdb$319dk$3@dont-email.me> <thkgs5$31lpl$1@dont-email.me>
<43476816-ae0d-469e-89c4-d29b3cf40af3n@googlegroups.com>
<fcc3c063-d14d-44f2-9be4-a08d227bed48n@googlegroups.com>
<04b3e2da-08f5-4526-94db-9d4544e0bf7en@googlegroups.com>
<thndce$3eq8g$6@dont-email.me>
<b5a6f46b-fd36-4460-a73d-6deac2666b3en@googlegroups.com>
<thpf0u$3o5op$4@dont-email.me>
<55640413-7588-4e65-b74f-5b5e1873f288n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Frank Krygowski - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:44 UTC

On 10/7/2022 11:21 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 11:01:54 AM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
>
>> More on pickleball: Late yesterday evening the 10,000 mile guy I
>> mentioned above visited us on our back patio along with his girlfriend.
>> Talk turned to pickleball injuries. He listed many more injuries he'd
>> seen among people I don't know, some injuries quite serious. He saw one
>> person fall and break a hip, another fell and broke both wrists, etc.
>>
>> I'm sticking with nice, safe bicycling!
>>

> Safe Cycling - https://www.strava.com/activities/4819269664.....check the last picture., "this is what happens when you come off the bike and hit the spikes in the front tire". Granted it wasn't exactly a debilitating injury.

I'm sure the CPSC would never allow tire spikes on a new bike! Heck,
IIRC they barely allowed unguarded chainrings.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<0c1cb205-cb63-49ca-8a1d-c59e1ce062b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65532&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65532

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 10:22:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:22 UTC

This is Flunky's further response to my suggestion that it is exceedingly hypocritical of him and the RBT Confederacy of Dunces to spend years wrecking everyone else's threads and then to insist their own threads should be sacrosanct. Given in full. No comment from is required; the poor little man's nastiness speaks for itself, and tells us volumes about his fears. --- AJ

*****
On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 3:01:14 PM UTC+1, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Chapter 3, in which Andre the hypocrite admits to hiding under a pseudonym, flailing around his failed writing "career", and his complete lack of understanding of the art of comedy.
>
> Here he makes no attempt to refute his revealed identity:
> > > and I have
> > > lived my life transparently in public.
> >
> > Bullshit:
> > https://sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/mccoy_andrew
> > André Jute McCoy born Oudtshoorn, South Africa: 1945
> >
> > What's the matter andre, did daddy not love you enough to let you keep his name? or did he simply run out on you because he knew what a useless little bastard you'd turn out to be?
> And here he makes no attempt to refute the fact that he's a broke and broken old half-man with enough rejection notices from publishers to wall-paper his entire government-funded tenement apartment.
> >
> > <snicker> I'm not the one hiding in Ireland living off social welfare. I have a big hose, large yard, rather substantial retirement nest egg, loving family, and lots of friends. It's a pity we know you can't say the same, you derelict.
> >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for a poor fool who can't even manage to intimidate an elderly bespectacled retiree.
> > >
> > > Heh-heh!
> > >

> An here he admits to not realizing comedy is to make others laugh with you
> > > No one's laughing with you, mccoy, we're laughing _at_ you.
> >
> > Delighted to hear that, Flunky. I wanted to be a standup comedian,
>
> (he's happy to have people laugh _at_ him)
>
> > but I wasn't common enough.
>
> Correct, you're quite a bit to the left of the "common" bell curve.
>
> > Now you, you wouldn't have cut it as a standup comedian either.
>
> I never had any aspiration for that, shithead.
>
> > For a start, you don't have any wit, but in the main, you're just too, too common.
>
> Clearly more with than you, as in evidence by my ability to make you dance like a little troll puppet every time I post.
>

> > Unsigned out of contempt for a fool who tells us more about himself than about me every time he opens his fat mouth.
> >

> And with all these reveals you still haven't been able to reveal my identity, hidden in plain sight.
>
> > Heh-heh!
> >

> pitiful....
*****

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<4f9b0458-e31a-4761-bc8b-e745f7e4cc2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65533&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65533

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 10:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:29 UTC

And of course the biggest Dunce in the RBT Confederacy of Dunces, Frank Krygowski, a jumped-up oily waste who styles himself "professor", couldn't pass someone being bullied by scum without getting in a couple of kicks himself. As usual he missed the target altogether. Nothing further required from me. -- Unsigned out of contempt for a vicious old fool.

*****
On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 4:34:48 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> On 10/7/2022 10:01 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Chapter 3, in which Andre the hypocrite admits to hiding under a pseudonym, flailing around his failed writing "career", and his complete lack of understanding of the art of comedy.
> >
> > Here he makes no attempt to refute his revealed identity:

> >> Bullshit:
> >> https://sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/mccoy_andrew
> >> André Jute McCoy born Oudtshoorn, South Africa: 1945
> >>
> >> What's the matter andre, did daddy not love you enough to let you keep his name? or did he simply run out on you because he knew what a useless little bastard you'd turn out to be?
> >
> > And here he makes no attempt to refute the fact that he's a broke and broken old half-man with enough rejection notices from publishers to wall-paper his entire government-funded tenement apartment.
> Incidentally, I'm enjoying an old novel whose protagonist keeps
> reminding me of Andre. Ignatius J. Reilly is obese, feeble, effete,
> egotistical, and fancies himself a writer. He fills hundreds of
> notebooks with grandiose tales and schemes that he intends to someday
> gather into a book of major significance, but he leaves them strewn on
> the floor of his bedroom - which is in his mother's dingy apartment. And
> in the samples provided by the book's author, Reilly's writing style is
> a caricature of Andre's - pompous, florid, narcissistic and
> astonishingly long-winded.
>
> Experience with Andre makes the book even more fun! I'm only about
> halfway through it, but recommend it:
>
> _A Confederacy of Dunces_, by Toole.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces
>
> --
> - Frank Krygowski
******

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<2d60d6f8-79e2-4c96-93e1-d8a17f89c38an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65590&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65590

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 22:14 UTC

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 2:28:52 PM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> [...]
> >

> > <snipped copied post (showing his complete lack of imagination, as usual)>
> > >
> > > I've been wished dead by bigger and better men than you, armed with better training
> > > and weapons than you can even imagine, you silly little nobody hiding behind a pseudonym,
> > > and I sent them home to a life of eating their meals through a tube, as a warning to their masters,
> > > or in boxes when their masters didn't take my unsubtle warning, and then in a single phone call
> > > frightened the man who sent them so shitless that he called my mother to beg for mercy.
> >
> > I'm soooo fucking scared...just frightened to tears! Yes, I'm about as afraid of you as I am kunich. IOW, fuck off you demented old half-wit. It's no wonder no one wants to publish you any more, you pathetic has-been (if indeed, ever was). That little missive was about as entertaining as a refrigerator magnet, and like as true.
> >

> > > And that leads us to your latest attempt to accuse me of what you do every day.
> >
> > I'm not hiding from anyone. My identity is cleverly hidden in plain sight. It's a pity you haven't the acumen or even common sense to figure it out.
> >
> > > Andre Jute is the name on my birth certificate
> >
> > Partially.....
> >
> > > and I have
> > > lived my life transparently in public.
> >
> > Bullshit:
> > https://sf-encyclopedia.com/entry/mccoy_andrew
> > André Jute McCoy born Oudtshoorn, South Africa: 1945
> >
> > What's the matter andre, did daddy not love you enough to let you keep his name? or did he simply run out on you because he knew what a useless little bastard you'd turn out to be?
> >
> > > You're just too dumb and unconnected to discover who I am, which is why you fabricate lies so
> > > transparent I generally can't be bothered to repudiate them.
> >
> > You can't repudiate _any_ thing I've written, because you're a fucking fraud, mccoy.
> >
> > > Can you say the same,
> >
> > Yes, I can, with one small correction. You're just too dumb and unconnected to discover who I am, which is why you fabricate lies so transparent that repudiation is like fishing with dynamite.
> >
> > > you anonymous shortass failure, Flunkmeister?
> >
> > <snicker> I'm not the one hiding in Ireland living off social welfare. I have a big hose, large yard, rather substantial retirement nest egg, loving family, and lots of friends. It's a pity we know you can't say the same, you derelict.
> >
> > > Unsigned out of contempt for a poor fool who can't even manage to intimidate an elderly bespectacled retiree.
> > >
> > > Heh-heh!
> > >

> > No one's laughing with you, mccoy, we're laughing _at_ you.
> >
> Delighted to hear that, Flunky. I wanted to be a standup comedian, but I wasn't common enough. Now you, you wouldn't have cut it as a standup comedian either. For a start, you don't have any wit, but in the main, you're just too, too common.
> >
> Unsigned out of contempt for a fool who tells us more about himself than about me every time he opens his fat mouth.

Others use pseudonyms for a variety of reasons. Flunky actually believes that he is ultra-cool which is why he chose that preposterous pseudonym. No normal man could believe that Flunky was anything other than a loud-mouth blow hard who couldn't have had a serious relationship in his life. Likely even his parents disliked him. Though since Seaton recently came out of the closet maybe he could score a shallow affair there.

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<3f629655-1882-42ff-a04b-46951ac40950n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65591&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65591

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: cyclin...@gmail.com (Tom Kunich)
 by: Tom Kunich - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 22:26 UTC

On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 10:29:29 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
> And of course the biggest Dunce in the RBT Confederacy of Dunces, Frank Krygowski, a jumped-up oily waste who styles himself "professor", couldn't pass someone being bullied by scum without getting in a couple of kicks himself. As usual he missed the target altogether. Nothing further required from me. -- Unsigned out of contempt for a vicious old fool.
>
> *****
> On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 4:34:48 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
> > On 10/7/2022 10:01 AM, funkma...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > Chapter 3, in which Andre the hypocrite admits to hiding under a pseudonym, flailing around his failed writing "career", and his complete lack of understanding of the art of comedy.
> > >
> > > Here he makes no attempt to refute his revealed identity:

> > > And here he makes no attempt to refute the fact that he's a broke and broken old half-man with enough rejection notices from publishers to wall-paper his entire government-funded tenement apartment.
> > Incidentally, I'm enjoying an old novel whose protagonist keeps
> > reminding me of Andre. Ignatius J. Reilly is obese, feeble, effete,
> > egotistical, and fancies himself a writer. He fills hundreds of
> > notebooks with grandiose tales and schemes that he intends to someday
> > gather into a book of major significance, but he leaves them strewn on
> > the floor of his bedroom - which is in his mother's dingy apartment. And
> > in the samples provided by the book's author, Reilly's writing style is
> > a caricature of Andre's - pompous, florid, narcissistic and
> > astonishingly long-winded.
> >
> > Experience with Andre makes the book even more fun! I'm only about
> > halfway through it, but recommend it:
> >
> > _A Confederacy of Dunces_, by Toole.
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces
> >
> > --
> > - Frank Krygowski
> ******

Francis hasn't posted under a pseudonym because he couldn't think of one. For awhile he was going to post under the pseudonym Jobst Brandt until Jobst threatened to sue him for ruining his reputation with his baloney.

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<n334kh1sij25sndekeev6iolikmmvpbjan@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65596&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65596

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 06:50:24 +0700
References: <b19b311b-9cce-47c8-94c0-92204c2e3e19n@googlegroups.com> <f168250a-7028-488c-b459-d7272a9ad963n@googlegroups.com> <thkfdb$319dk$3@dont-email.me> <thkgs5$31lpl$1@dont-email.me> <43476816-ae0d-469e-89c4-d29b3cf40af3n@googlegroups.com> <378c178e-805b-4beb-acb5-cf04755b9395n@googlegroups.com> <0c1cb205-cb63-49ca-8a1d-c59e1ce062b0n@googlegroups.com> <4f9b0458-e31a-4761-bc8b-e745f7e4cc2en@googlegroups.com> <3f629655-1882-42ff-a04b-46951ac40950n@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 23:50 UTC

On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:26:00 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 10:29:29 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
>> And of course the biggest Dunce in the RBT Confederacy of Dunces, Frank Krygowski, a jumped-up oily waste who styles himself "professor", couldn't pass someone being bullied by scum without getting in a couple of kicks himself. As usual he missed the target altogether. Nothing further required from me. -- Unsigned out of contempt for a vicious old fool.
>>
>> *****

>> > Incidentally, I'm enjoying an old novel whose protagonist keeps
>> > reminding me of Andre. Ignatius J. Reilly is obese, feeble, effete,
>> > egotistical, and fancies himself a writer. He fills hundreds of
>> > notebooks with grandiose tales and schemes that he intends to someday
>> > gather into a book of major significance, but he leaves them strewn on
>> > the floor of his bedroom - which is in his mother's dingy apartment. And
>> > in the samples provided by the book's author, Reilly's writing style is
>> > a caricature of Andre's - pompous, florid, narcissistic and
>> > astonishingly long-winded.
>> >
>> > Experience with Andre makes the book even more fun! I'm only about
>> > halfway through it, but recommend it:
>> >
>> > _A Confederacy of Dunces_, by Toole.
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Confederacy_of_Dunces
>> >
>> > --
>> > - Frank Krygowski
>> ******
>> >
>Francis hasn't posted under a pseudonym because he couldn't think of one. For awhile he was going to post under the pseudonym Jobst Brandt until Jobst threatened to sue him for ruining his reputation with his baloney.

And.... Here's Tommy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7NdrkKD8Vk
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Pinarello's 3D-printed alloy bike

<v634kh5r83ocb6tc96p19sb4bdgvl8gaf2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=65597&group=rec.bicycles.tech#65597

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 06:51:40 +0700
References: <c395055f-efe0-476a-a4b3-464004ba9948n@googlegroups.com> <b19b311b-9cce-47c8-94c0-92204c2e3e19n@googlegroups.com> <f168250a-7028-488c-b459-d7272a9ad963n@googlegroups.com> <thkfdb$319dk$3@dont-email.me> <thkgs5$31lpl$1@dont-email.me> <43476816-ae0d-469e-89c4-d29b3cf40af3n@googlegroups.com> <378c178e-805b-4beb-acb5-cf04755b9395n@googlegroups.com> <2d60d6f8-79e2-4c96-93e1-d8a17f89c38an@googlegroups.com>
 by: John B. - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 23:51 UTC

On Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:14:46 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> Delighted to hear that, Flunky. I wanted to be a standup comedian, but I wasn't common enough. Now you, you wouldn't have cut it as a standup comedian either. For a start, you don't have any wit, but in the main, you're just too, too common.
>> >
>> Unsigned out of contempt for a fool who tells us more about himself than about me every time he opens his fat mouth.
>> >
>> Heh-heh!
>> >
>Others use pseudonyms for a variety of reasons. Flunky actually believes that he is ultra-cool which is why he chose that preposterous pseudonym. No normal man could believe that Flunky was anything other than a loud-mouth blow hard who couldn't have had a serious relationship in his life. Likely even his parents disliked him. Though since Seaton recently came out of the closet maybe he could score a shallow affair there.

And, Here's our very own Tommy