System going down at 5 this afternoon to install scheduler bug.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
+* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanmitchr...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanBeek Sneijder
| `* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanmitchr...@gmail.com
|  `- Re: Einstein was sad about JapanBurt Weathers
`* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
 `* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
  `* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
   `* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
    `* Re: Einstein was sad about JapanThe Starmaker
     `* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanmitchr...@gmail.com
      `* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanbubba
       `* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanmitchr...@gmail.com
        `* Re: Einstein was sad about Japanbubba
         `- Re: Einstein was sad about Japanmitchr...@gmail.com

1
Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<61282A01.7E79@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66042&group=sci.physics.relativity#66042

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:55:45 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Re: Einstein was sad about Japan
 by: The Starmaker - Thu, 26 Aug 2021 23:55 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> but knew that in the world Hitler Germany
> could gain an absolute advantage
> He didn't want anymore involvement
> beyond his one letter.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

More lies!

The atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...twice. But Albert Einstein was
notified that the bomb would be dropped on Japan earlier that year in March.

Then after all the bombs were dropped and America celebrated..

Albert Einstein went on to design NEW bombs that would explode and kill more people.

The man was de bomb!

"Woe is me!"

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<9e406e42-436c-4089-a3b4-dcaae2daeab2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66048&group=sci.physics.relativity#66048

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 02:12 UTC

On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 4:55:52 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > but knew that in the world Hitler Germany
> > could gain an absolute advantage
> > He didn't want anymore involvement
> > beyond his one letter.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch
> More lies!

The liar lies. and was not Einstein...

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<61285FBF.FBA@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66050&group=sci.physics.relativity#66050

Path: i2pn2.org!i2pn.org!weretis.net!feeder8.news.weretis.net!newsreader4.netcologne.de!news.netcologne.de!peer01.ams1!peer.ams1.xlned.com!news.xlned.com!newsfeed.xs4all.nl!newsfeed7.news.xs4all.nl!tr3.eu1.usenetexpress.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr3.iad1.usenetexpress.com!border1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!buffer1.nntp.dca1.giganews.com!nntp.earthlink.com!news.earthlink.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 20:45:03 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 03:45 UTC

The Starmaker wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > but knew that in the world Hitler Germany
> > could gain an absolute advantage
> > He didn't want anymore involvement
> > beyond his one letter.
> >
> > Mitchell Raemsch
>

> The atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...twice. But Albert Einstein was
> notified that the bomb would be dropped on Japan earlier that year in March.
>
> Then after all the bombs were dropped and America celebrated..
>
> Albert Einstein went on to design NEW bombs that would explode and kill more people.
>
> The man was de bomb!
>
> "Woe is me!"

ENCLOSURE TO MR. ALBERT EINSTEIN'S LETTER OF
MARCH 25, 1945 TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
by
L. Szilard

The work on uranium has now reached a stage which will make it
possible for the Army to detonate atomic bombs in the immediate future.
The "demonstration" of such bombs may be expected rather soon and naturally
the War Department is considering the use of such bombs in the war against
Japan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9xHzihVcAUIWHO?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1431098020930592777/photo/1

Don't yous guys want to see the NEW BOMB that Albert Einstein went on to design that would explode and kill more people?

it's yummy!

Albert Einstein just LOVES to kill people!

(from the comfort of his home of course)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yGl_HVUAQcmo4?format=jpg&name=900x900

Einstein was soooooooo sad about Japan, ...he wanted to kill Germans instead.

> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<sgarjn$c0e$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66089&group=sci.physics.relativity#66089

From: nvb...@eyert.nl (Beek Sneijder)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:07:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Beek Sneijder - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:07 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 4:55:52 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> >
>> > but knew that in the world Hitler Germany could gain an absolute
>> > advantage He didn't want anymore involvement beyond his one letter.
>> >
>> > Mitchell Raemsch
>> More lies!
>
> The liar lies. and was not Einstein...

He got professorship without a PhD, enough lie to me to smell a rat
already.

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<f2090b82-3c52-4b1e-b9bd-f7c6ceecffb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66109&group=sci.physics.relativity#66109

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:12 UTC

On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 7:07:58 AM UTC-7, Beek Sneijder wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> More lies!
> >
> > The liar lies. and was not Einstein...
> He got professorship without a PhD, enough lie to me to smell a rat
> already.

He was wrong to get a professorship?
How is that?

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<sgb7kf$qba$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66113&group=sci.physics.relativity#66113

From: fds...@enrtv.br (Burt Weathers)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:33:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Burt Weathers - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 17:33 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 7:07:58 AM UTC-7, Beek Sneijder wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > The liar lies. and was not Einstein...
>> He got professorship without a PhD, enough lie to me to smell a rat
>> already.
>
> He was wrong to get a professorship? How is that? Mitchell Raemsch

you don't smell a rat?

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<612C10AA.3571@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66309&group=sci.physics.relativity#66309

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 15:56:42 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 22:56 UTC

"According to these discussions and a remark you made yourself when you were visiting me
it seems to be desirable to have a device which automatically brings to explosion
a torpedo passing below a ship at the right moment.
I have an idea for an electro-magnetic device for this purpose which I would like to submit to you for your judgement." -Albert Einstein

(to be continued in whole)

anyway...
'on the electrodynamics of moving bodies' sounds likes the theory of bombs to me.

and his second paper:
"does the inertia of a body depend on its energy content" sounds like the theory of atomic bombs!

In other words, The Theory of Relativity is actually...The Theory of ATOMIC BOMBS!

In 1905 Albert Einstein was thinking..."How can I make an atomic bomb?"

The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> > >
> > > but knew that in the world Hitler Germany
> > > could gain an absolute advantage
> > > He didn't want anymore involvement
> > > beyond his one letter.
> > >
> > > Mitchell Raemsch
> >

> > The atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...twice. But Albert Einstein was
> > notified that the bomb would be dropped on Japan earlier that year in March.
> >
> > Then after all the bombs were dropped and America celebrated..
> >
> > Albert Einstein went on to design NEW bombs that would explode and kill more people.
> >
> > The man was de bomb!
> >
> > "Woe is me!"
>
> ENCLOSURE TO MR. ALBERT EINSTEIN'S LETTER OF
> MARCH 25, 1945 TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
> by
> L. Szilard
>
> The work on uranium has now reached a stage which will make it
> possible for the Army to detonate atomic bombs in the immediate future.
> The "demonstration" of such bombs may be expected rather soon and naturally
> the War Department is considering the use of such bombs in the war against
> Japan.
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9xHzihVcAUIWHO?format=jpg&name=medium
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1431098020930592777/photo/1
>
> Don't yous guys want to see the NEW BOMB that Albert Einstein went on to design that would explode and kill more people?
>
> it's yummy!
>
> Albert Einstein just LOVES to kill people!
>
> (from the comfort of his home of course)
>
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yGl_HVUAQcmo4?format=jpg&name=900x900
>
> Einstein was soooooooo sad about Japan, ...he wanted to kill Germans instead.
>

> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<612C154A.11CB@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66312&group=sci.physics.relativity#66312

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 16:16:26 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:16 UTC

"According to these discussions and a remark you made yourself when you
were visiting me
it seems to be desirable to have a device which automatically brings to
explosion
a torpedo passing below a ship at the right moment.
I have an idea for an electro-magnetic device for this purpose which I
would like to submit to you for your judgement.
S is an electro-magnet producing an alternating magbetic field with
vertical axis. s and s' are two coils with vertical axis connected in
serie with opposite magnetic axis, which are located symmetrically to S.
The current created by induction in those two coils may be multiplied by
tubes (current i). The device is set in function only at a moment when
the torpedo is far enough from the emitting ship to avoid the magnetic
influence of the latter. As long as the torpedo is on the way i will
vanish for reasons of symmetry. The torpedo is supposed to travel deep
enough so that it will not hit the target directly but pass below it.
When the torpedo approaches the target there will be created through the
nearby parts of the ship's hull an additional (induced) alternative
magnetic field which at first will be stronger in s than in s'. There is
now created a current i the intensity of which will change according to
the following diagrams L ' U PV... M corresponds to the moment when
the torpedo passes under the middle of the ship. At this moment i will
again vanish for reasons of symmetry. This is the moment to put the
explosion into action. It will be easy to construct an electrical
contact device which functions if a current is first initiated and goes
again to zero afterwards. " -Albert Einstein

(to be continued in whole with original full document enclosed for
examination)

(of course there are other bombs..)

Albert Einstein just LOVES to kill people!
(from the comfort of his home of course)
(remote work bombing???)

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yGl_HVUAQcmo4?format=jpg&name=900x900
> >
> > Einstein was soooooooo sad about Japan, ...he wanted to kill Germans instead.
> >

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge

<612C1851.23AE@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66313&group=sci.physics.relativity#66313

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 16:29:21 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:29 UTC

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1432121477193613312

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9_qfAqVUAEEnuH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1432121477193613312/photo/1

photo/2
photo/3

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yGl_HVUAQcmo4?format=jpg&name=900x900
> > >
> > > Einstein was soooooooo sad about Japan, ...he wanted to kill Germans instead.

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge

<612C1EA3.21DD@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66314&group=sci.physics.relativity#66314

Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 16:56:19 -0700
From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
 by: The Starmaker - Sun, 29 Aug 2021 23:56 UTC

Wait, there's more!

" Dear Mr.Brunmauer: You have asked me yesterday to submit to you in
writing my proposition to bring about a position of the torpedo
parallel to the wall of the ship, before the explosion. In working this
out,however,I became aware that the realization of this method is quite
impossible. It is impossible,namely, to bring the torpedo to rest in
working on it on such a short length which is available; the forces are
so tremendous that they must mechanically destroy the torpedo. If v
is the speed of a torpedo of the mass m,the negative accelerating force
K, the way of accelerationA, then K is given by the equation , mpur=
Ra If one puts f.instance m=100 kg. =10°% vs 25m = 255 -10°cm sek
sek 4=10 cm one gets E-adeh sueoiute units or 300 weight tons
(3+10°Kg.). It is clear that the structure of the torpedo cannot stand
this. The torpedo has therefore to be brought to explosion pefore
loosing its spneed. In 0,001 second it makes a way of 2,5 cme To be
sure the explosion should be finished before suneunkxrakxparxs
essential parts of the torpedo findergo deformation. It can f.i. be
arranged that the head of the torpedo can undergo a deformation of
appr. 10 om, without the rest of the torpedo being mechanically
deformed. This frontal part should contain empty space ( or a space
containing only air) to avoid that its deformation produces a
compression wave propagating backwards with great speed, The torpedo-
head would then look like this The empty space has the only
purpose to gain a few thousands of a second between the time of contact
with the ship's wall in which the fuse-mechanism comes into function
and the time in which the explosion is finished. " - Albert Einstein

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1432129448841674752

The Starmaker wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > and his second paper:
> > > "does the inertia of a body depend on its energy content" sounds like the theory of atomic bombs!
> > >
> > > In other words, The Theory of Relativity is actually...The Theory of ATOMIC BOMBS!

> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> >
> > --
> > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
> > the unchallengeable.
>
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<021bd88e-883f-4527-8fb3-1bdc9a9adabcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66372&group=sci.physics.relativity#66372

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 11:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 18:25 UTC

On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 4:56:19 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> [...]
> > > nearby parts of the ship's hull an additional (induced) alternative
> > > magnetic field which at first will be stronger in s than in s'. There is
> > > now created a current i the intensity of which will change according to
> > > the following diagrams L ' U PV... M corresponds to the moment when
> > > the torpedo passes under the middle of the ship. At this moment i will
> > > again vanish for reasons of symmetry. This is the moment to put the
> > > explosion into action. It will be easy to construct an electrical
> > > contact device which functions if a current is first initiated and goes
> > > again to zero afterwards. " -Albert Einstein
> > >
> > > (to be continued in whole with original full document enclosed for
> > > examination)
> > >
> > > (of course there are other bombs..)
> > >
> > > Albert Einstein just LOVES to kill people!
> > > (from the comfort of his home of course)

You read his mind you moron?

Einstein's participation to prevent Hitler Germany from getting
the bomb is all he wanted to do. He was sad about Japan...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<sgjat4$149f$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66380&group=sci.physics.relativity#66380

From: ewr...@zxvc.ca (bubba)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:17:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: bubba - Mon, 30 Aug 2021 19:17 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Einstein's participation to prevent Hitler Germany from getting the bomb
> is all he wanted to do. He was sad about Japan...

nonsense, hitler never had a proper atomic / nuclear research weaponizing
program. The german main research was in rockets, bio-weapons and
vaccines.

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<6c98c83c-3391-41f7-bbe6-610d80f9b896n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66469&group=sci.physics.relativity#66469

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 10:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:56 UTC

On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-7, bubba wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Einstein's participation to prevent Hitler Germany from getting the bomb
> > is all he wanted to do. He was sad about Japan...
> nonsense, hitler never had a proper atomic

Why would anyone in the world take the chance?
Do you like to protect Hitler you moron?
Can you show he would not do it...

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<sglr4v$o1r$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66474&group=sci.physics.relativity#66474

From: ewr...@zxvc.ca (bubba)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:07:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: bubba - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:07 UTC

mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, August 30, 2021 at 12:18:02 PM UTC-7, bubba wrote:
>> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > Einstein's participation to prevent Hitler Germany from getting the
>> > bomb is all he wanted to do. He was sad about Japan...
>> nonsense, hitler never had a proper atomic
>
> Why would anyone in the world take the chance?
> Do you like to protect Hitler you moron?
> Can you show he would not do it...

I think I can do. Hitler's gestapo never arrested, beat and tortured
people the way the *police_state* are doing today with innocent people,
under the pretext of "covid-19". He never want depopulate earth with
lethal injections called "vaccines". The pm of Australia said recently
"you will not be allowed to remove your mask and drink whatever", "you
may not stop and say hello to your neighbour even wearing the mask". etc
etc and etc.

Am I missing something?

Re: Einstein was sad about Japan

<97523d50-32df-4450-a200-d2ab14361aean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=66478&group=sci.physics.relativity#66478

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 18:42 UTC

On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11:07:33 AM UTC-7, bubba wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> nonsense, hitler never had a proper atomic
> >
> > Why would anyone in the world take the chance?
> > Do you like to protect Hitler you moron?
> > Can you show he would not do it...

The liar lies and it was not Einstein...
He cared instead...

Mitchell Raemsch