Intel CPUs are not defective, they just act that way. -- Henry Spencer

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

SubjectAuthor
* Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
+* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
|`* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
| +* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
| |`* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
| | `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
| |  `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
| |   `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
| |    `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
| |     `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
| |      `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
| |       `- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
| `- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Maciej Wozniak
`* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?JanPB
 +* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
 |`* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?JanPB
 | +- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Maciej Wozniak
 | `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Michael Moroney
 |  +- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
 |  `- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Maciej Wozniak
 +- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
 +* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Paparios
 |`* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Richard Hertz
 | `- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Dono.
 `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?The Starmaker
  `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?JanPB
   `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?The Starmaker
    `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?JanPB
     +- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Maciej Wozniak
     `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?The Starmaker
      `* Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?Odd Bodkin
       `- Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?The Starmaker

Pages:12
Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<19430e62-f264-480d-a69f-1844a79ffbf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70097&group=sci.physics.relativity#70097

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 20:54 UTC

The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<738ade3a-f570-48c4-9ee1-d948d5c133e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70103&group=sci.physics.relativity#70103

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:34 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 5:54:55 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)

Dear reptilian lifeform,

Don't blame me if you can't follow the pace with posts full of legit references to fact-check that I write and
you only can reply crying in anger, lying, deforming the truth and kicking and screaming like a child.

Obviously, you are under severe butthurt due to last posts of mine proving you that the invention of transistors and current state
of integrated circuits are UNRELATED in any conceivable way to QED, QM or any established quantum theory and relativity.

The birth of semiconductor diodes, bipolar transistors and MOSFET transistors are based on classical theories of semiconductors,
which can be traced to origins in the last 20 years of XIX century. The original use of Fermi's statistics, developed under statistical
mechanics umbrella was very useful in the first 10 years after 1947. But today, in a technological word with more than 50 billions of
transistors per CPU chips and 1 trillion gates per solid state memory chip, such simple statistics has been superseded by much
more complex theories developed within solid state physics. It's the same with other fields of solid state physics, like in superconductivity.

Regarding the invalidity for Lorentz transformations (AKA Special Relativity) in earthly applications (including GPS), don't blame me
if they have ZERO IMPACT for motion lower than 5 Km/sec, which is a pretty high speed for GPS satellites. So, if you and many were
living a dream while not being challenged, wake up and reply with honesty and dignity, not with puerile attacks.

Show that you have a brain, and propose rational arguments in a discussion, so YOU DON'T BECOME WHAT YOU FEAR THE MOST:

A stubborn relativist CRANK!

Now, once again:

with

β = 1/√(1 - (v/V)²),"

With an error lower than 9.80E-11 assuming β = 1 (at 4.2 Km/sec, the orbital velocity of GPS satellite), you have:

τ = t
ξ = x - v.t
η = y
ζ = z

β = 1/√(1 - (v/V)²)

which are the galilean transforms with which the fucker uaed at his point: "§ 3. Theorie der Koordinaten- und Beittransformation
von dem ruhenden auf ein relativ BU dieeem in glslclhfijrmiger Translationsbewegung beflndliches System." (original page 897).

And:

The development of termonuclear weapons IS UNRELATED TO SR AND E = mc² or any other expression like E = K.mc², being K
any arbitrary positive real number, including ZERO.

Finally, due to limitations of the validity of Lorentz transforms in the real world, the spacetime concept, as well as any derived metric
is INVALID, causing that theories of Poincaré, Minkowski, Grossman, Einstein II and Hilbert BREAKDOWN separating space and time,
as it always was (except in the mind of mathematicians dying to take over physics).

Therefore, any application of GR in any of its three pre-manufactured proofs for the 1915-1919 show IS INVALID, and mathematicians
HAVE TO FIND another theory to replace Newton (and not originated in Gauss-Riemann's derivations).

It's a fallacy, allowed to exist for 111 years, that gravitational potential HAS MASS and that under such fallacious excuse, its mass
can be replaced by E/c² = G.Me/rc² (1911 paper), which THE SOURCE of the fallacious use of (2a) equation f1 = f2.(1 + Φ/c²) in GPS.

The fallacious assertion is INVENTED in 1911 paper: "On the Influence of Gravitation on the Propagation of Light". In the point
"§ 3. Time and the Velocity of Light in the Gravitational Field", Einstein invented the formulae:

2) f1 = f2 . (1 + g.h/c²)
2a) f1 = f2 . (1 + Φ/c²)

Not yet, another ASSERTION OF MINE, for which I provided the links to fact-check, in original 1879 French address to homage Le Verrier:

With his theory of gravitational influences, having more than 400 parameters, and using historical astronomical data from across Europe,
Le Verrier CALCULATED that Mercury's perihelion advance was 38"/century and that his complex theory (up to the 7th.power) couldn't
provide any answer under Newton's Law of Gravitation. And that Einstein ALSO INVENTED his 43", to differentiate from Le Verrier, as the
output of his SEVERELY LIMITED THEORY provided such value, which was 0.5" above the 42.5"/century that Gerber introduced in his
1898 formulae AS A PARAMETER, to calculate the speed of light. Same formulae, 17 years appart, different searches.

Now, write something, CRANK!

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<042b8e87-0764-4afe-9a4d-e97dccdcc695n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70105&group=sci.physics.relativity#70105

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:41 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:34:46 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz emitted the noxious brainfarts:
> The birth of semiconductor diodes, bipolar transistors and MOSFET transistors are based on classical theories of semiconductors,
> which can be traced to origins in the last 20 years of XIX century. The original use of Fermi's statistics, developed under statistical
> mechanics umbrella was very useful in the first 10 years after 1947. But today, in a technological word with more than 50 billions of
> transistors per CPU chips and 1 trillion gates per solid state memory chip, such simple statistics has been superseded by much
> more complex theories developed within solid state physics. It's the same with other fields of solid state physics, like in superconductivity.

Cretin,

The above properties are all direct consequences of QFT. This has been explained to you repeatedly but it doesn't get thru your crank skull.

> Regarding the invalidity for Lorentz transformations (AKA Special Relativity) in earthly applications (including GPS), don't blame me
> if they have ZERO IMPACT for motion lower than 5 Km/sec, which is a pretty high speed for GPS satellites.

Imbecile,

Lorentz transforms (and SR) have nothing to do with GPS. GPS functionality is governed by GR. This has also been explained to you repeatedly but it doesn't get thru your crank skull.

<rest of utter imbecilities snipped>

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<65ec2329-5ca7-471c-9abd-60dd5eec6b1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70107&group=sci.physics.relativity#70107

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 15:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:51 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:41:10 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:34:46 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz emitted the noxious brainfarts:
> > The birth of semiconductor diodes, bipolar transistors and MOSFET transistors are based on classical theories of semiconductors,
> > which can be traced to origins in the last 20 years of XIX century. The original use of Fermi's statistics, developed under statistical
> > mechanics umbrella was very useful in the first 10 years after 1947. But today, in a technological word with more than 50 billions of
> > transistors per CPU chips and 1 trillion gates per solid state memory chip, such simple statistics has been superseded by much
> > more complex theories developed within solid state physics. It's the same with other fields of solid state physics, like in superconductivity.
> >
> Cretin,
>
> The above properties are all direct consequences of QFT. This has been explained to you repeatedly but it doesn't get thru your crank skull.
> > Regarding the invalidity for Lorentz transformations (AKA Special Relativity) in earthly applications (including GPS), don't blame me
> > if they have ZERO IMPACT for motion lower than 5 Km/sec, which is a pretty high speed for GPS satellites.
> Imbecile,
>
> Lorentz transforms (and SR) have nothing to do with GPS. GPS functionality is governed by GR. This has also been explained to you repeatedly but it doesn't get thru your crank skull.
>

> <rest of utter imbecilities snipped>

Prove it. Prove any assertion you made with first class papers, not with sources from vixra like the retarded canadian Pollack.

Use world class papers, with preference historical papers: Between 1930 and 1955 for transistors and between 1965 and 1990
for GPS.

If you can't provide any link with a credible source (a Nobel Prize would be nice), then accept defeat, shut the fuck up and leave the forum.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<6ee409a8-bfe8-4f2b-ae00-08f5f6f42994n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70108&group=sci.physics.relativity#70108

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:25 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:51:31 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

> Use world class papers, with preference historical papers: Between 1930 and 1955 for transistors and between 1965 and 1990
> for GPS.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.12942/lrr-2003-1

Eat shit, odious crank

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<7e015af2-0614-4e84-bc1c-05a2538a558en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70110&group=sci.physics.relativity#70110

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 16:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:46 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:25:26 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:51:31 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> > Use world class papers, with preference historical papers: Between 1930 and 1955 for transistors and between 1965 and 1990
> > for GPS.
> >
> https://link.springer.com/article/10.12942/lrr-2003-1
>
> Eat shit, odious crank

I said world class papers, not papers from a theoretical clerk. Another desk advocate of relativity, with a chalk as the highest precision
tool that he managed. I bet that he can/could draw an almost perfect circle on the board to amuse students. Superb achievement.

Try something with the stature of Shockley, Bardeen, Noyce or similar: people with involvement in THEORY and PRACTICE. Avoid
fucking library mouses like this one, who didn't added anything of value to the real world. Just mathematical mumble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Ashby

Neil Ashby

Neil Ashby (born March 5, 1934 in Dalhart, Texas) is an American physicist. He attended Dalhart High School, graduating in 1951.[1] He received his B.A. degree (Summa Cum Laude) in physics from the University of Colorado, Boulder, in 1955, and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees from Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1956 and 1961, respectively. After spending a year in Europe as a postdoctoral fellow, he joined the faculty of the Department of Physics at the University of Colorado in 1962. He has been a Professor of Physics there since 1970, and was Department Chair from 1984 to 1988. He is currently Professor Emeritus - Theoretical math-physics at the University of Colorado.[2]

He consults for the Time and Frequency Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, working on relativistic effects on clocks and global time synchronization. His work was the basis of general relativistic correction being properly included in the Global Positioning System. He was a member of the International Committee on General Relativity and Gravitation from 1989 to 1995. He serves on several international working groups on relativistic effects in geodesy and in metrology. His work has influenced areas as diverse as:

Introduction to general relativity
General relativity
Time dilation
Earth-centered inertial co-ordinates
Primary Atomic Reference Clock in Space
Sagnac effect
Einstein synchronisation

Selected publications

"Canonical Planetary Perturbation Equations for Velocity-Dependent Forces, and the Lense-Thirring Precession," N. Ashby, T. Allison,[3]
"Relativistic Gravity Theory And Related Tests With A Mercury Orbiter Mission" [4] N. Ashby, P.L. Bender, I. Ciufolini, L. Iess, Proceedings of the Symposium on Future Fundamental Physics Missions in Space and Enabling Technologies, 5–7 April 1994, El Escorial, Spain (Eds. J. Leon And J. Perez-Mercader, Instituto Nacional de Tecnica Aeroespacial, Madrid.)
"Relativity in the Future of Engineering,"[5] N. Ashby, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 43, 505-514 (1994).
"Introduction to Relativistic Effects in the Global Positioning System,"[6] N. Ashby, J.J. Spilker, Jr., Ch. 18 in The Global Positioning System—Theory and Application, Eds B.W. Parkinson, J.J. Spilker, Jr., American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, (1995).

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<d9a16c3d-b338-4f65-9214-2977aa3c3f5en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70112&group=sci.physics.relativity#70112

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:22 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 4:46:34 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 8:25:26 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:51:31 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > > Use world class papers, with preference historical papers: Between 1930 and 1955 for transistors and between 1965 and 1990
> > > for GPS.
> > >
> > https://link.springer.com/article/10.12942/lrr-2003-1
> >
> > Eat shit, odious crank
> I said world class papers, not papers from a theoretical clerk.

Neil Ashby is a world class physicist, you intellectual midget. I did not expect any less from you, odious crank. You keep eating shit until you die.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<c769912b-34f3-4990-9bc9-44c3a214abe7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70118&group=sci.physics.relativity#70118

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 21:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:23 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:22:31 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

<snip some dumps from Dono>

> > I said world class papers, not papers from a theoretical clerk.

> Neil Ashby is a world class physicist, you intellectual midget. I did not expect any less from you, odious crank. You keep eating shit until you die..

Dear reptilian lifeform. I hope that you had your usual dinner eating living rats and had some rest, so you can digest the following:

It took me only to read the final part of the introduction of a new relativity hero of yours, to understand that Ashby is another theoretical
presumptuous piece of shit. The kind of shit that you worship and envy, because they make a living as impostors, using an important
about of gobbledygook to sound smart and knowledgeable.

I quote the closing paragraph of the Introduction that the arrogant fucker wrote (page 6):

"The TIMING PULSES IN QUESTION can be thought of as PLACES in the transmitted WAVE TRAINS where there is a PARTICULAR phase
reversal of the CIRCULARLY POLARIZED electromagnetic signals. At such places the ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD TENSOR passes
THROUGH ZERO and therefore provides relatively moving observers with SEQUENCES OF EVENTS THAT THEY CAN AGREE ON,
AT LEAST IN PRINCIPLE."

Now, let me translate this into a simple and yet more accurate expression, in the case of C/A code for civilian GPS use, with the L1 carrier
of 1575.42 MHz, which is EXACTLY 154 times the baseband 10.23000 Mhz atomic clock reference:

" The GPS timing code is a continuous sequence of symbols, 1023 bits each, transmitted 1,000 times per second, as a pseudorandom
noise code that is modulated onto the L1 carrier. This sequence allows to detect, on the receiver, a particular C/A (Coarse Acquisition) code, that identify each specific satellite after the received signal is correlated to recover the C/A code from the noisy reception. This
process is performing at the GPS receiver by down-converting the received 1575.42 MHz down to a baseband signal using mixers with
a local oscillator at such frequency. Once filtered and correlated with a look-up table, the C/A code is assumed as a unique signature
for any given satellite, and the timing compute start immediately after assigning a local time tr to the symbol arrival."

Do you understand how the mind of a twisted and arrogant fucker works? ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD TENSOR passes THROUGH ZERO?
This is gobbledygook and also it's false!

The direct multiplication of the baseband C/A code WITH the L1 carrier generates a spread spectrum signal which shares a common
2 Mhz bandwidth with other GPS satellites transmitting EXACTLY at the same L1 frequency. The use of PRN allows many satellites to
share the same spectrum using CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access). Any given receiver only senses NOISE at the RF section, because
there are, as NOISE, many CDMA encoded C/A signatures. There ARE NOT clean 1575.42 MHz sinusoidal signals and, if an spectrum
analyzer is used, you would observe how the L1 carrier is spread within 2 Mhz, as if it was frequency modulated (sort of speak).

So, to conclude: only once the received C/A signature is acquired, 1.023 millisecond after the initial encoded bit is received, then a
RECEPTION TIME can be assigned to such COARSE identification. Further process within the receiver assign the final (and corrected)
tr time of reception of the code (chirps), and now distances can be computed using c.

Did this MF had any other reason to write in that way than to sound very profound? I BET that who read that crappy theoretical paper
smiled with contempt at "Ashby, the world class physicist". World class academic idiot, I would say.

And I peeked at the rest of the paper, and the content only worsen in pretensions as he keeps writing.

You should do an honest effort to read the fucking paper (which you didn't, as you just overlooked it) and then post a comment.

If you want clarity, read Mudrak et. all (they are engineers).

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<b29a0139-2cc0-4058-bb57-7e07bcbff8a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70120&group=sci.physics.relativity#70120

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 21:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:29 UTC

On Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 00:41:10 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 3:34:46 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz emitted the noxious brainfarts:
> > The birth of semiconductor diodes, bipolar transistors and MOSFET transistors are based on classical theories of semiconductors,
> > which can be traced to origins in the last 20 years of XIX century. The original use of Fermi's statistics, developed under statistical
> > mechanics umbrella was very useful in the first 10 years after 1947. But today, in a technological word with more than 50 billions of
> > transistors per CPU chips and 1 trillion gates per solid state memory chip, such simple statistics has been superseded by much
> > more complex theories developed within solid state physics. It's the same with other fields of solid state physics, like in superconductivity.
> >
> Cretin,
>
> The above properties are all direct consequences of QFT. This has been explained to you repeatedly but it doesn't get thru your crank skull.
> > Regarding the invalidity for Lorentz transformations (AKA Special Relativity) in earthly applications (including GPS), don't blame me
> > if they have ZERO IMPACT for motion lower than 5 Km/sec, which is a pretty high speed for GPS satellites.
> Imbecile,
>
> Lorentz transforms (and SR) have nothing to do with GPS. GPS functionality is governed by GR.

A lie, of course; if they treated your Shit seriously and did what
they're FORCED to according to it - GPS would never work.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<9649c1e3-7920-433e-aa2c-369587d2ab83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70123&group=sci.physics.relativity#70123

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 22:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 05:11 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:22:31 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
>
> <snip some dumps from Dono>
> > > I said world class papers, not papers from a theoretical clerk.
>
> > Neil Ashby is a world class physicist, you intellectual midget. I did not expect any less from you, odious crank. You keep eating shit until you die.

<lame attempt by odious crank Richard Hertz to discredit a real scientist>

Dickie boy

I did not expect anything less from you, despicable piece of shit that you are

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<a069283b-ed2f-4485-8dda-9e13f932722bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70194&group=sci.physics.relativity#70194

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:20:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:20 UTC

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:11:19 AM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:22:31 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> >
> > <snip some dumps from Dono>
> >
> > > Neil Ashby is a world class physicist, you intellectual midget. I did not expect any less from you, odious crank. You keep eating shit until you die.
> >
> <lame attempt by odious crank Richard Hertz to discredit a real scientist>
>
> Dickie boy
>
> I did not expect anything less from you, despicable piece of shit that you are

Neil Ashby, a die hard MF relativist will not cease and desist, even when trying to push relativity
in chinese or russian science. Read the paper, imbecile Dono.

14 Conclusions
The GPS is a remarkable laboratory for applications of the concepts of special and general relativity.
GPS is also valuable as an outstanding source of pedagogical examples. It is deserving of more
scrutiny from relativity experts.
Alternative global navigation systems such as GLONASS, GALILEO, and BEIDOU are all
based on concepts of clock synchronization based on a locally inertial reference system freely
falling along with the earth.

***************This concept, fundamentally dependent on a relativistic view of space
and time, appears to have been amply confirmed by the success of GPS.************

Plans are being made to put laser-cooled clock(s) having stabilities of 5×10−14/√𝜏 and accuracies
of 1×1016, on the International Space Station. This will open up additional possibilities for
testing relativity as well as for making improvements in GPS and in other potential navigational
satellite systems.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<6418a7f1-430b-4e06-8ddf-5b40e6bef201n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70195&group=sci.physics.relativity#70195

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:24 UTC

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 3:20:22 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 2:11:19 AM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:22:31 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip some dumps from Dono>

> > <lame attempt by odious crank Richard Hertz to discredit a real scientist>
> >
> > Dickie boy
> >
> > I did not expect anything less from you, despicable piece of shit that you are
> Neil Ashby, a die hard MF relativist drilled Dick Hertz a new asshole.

....and Dickie - boy is much butthurtz

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<f498b11a-0d55-4a62-8d35-e3b2918ab1b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70196&group=sci.physics.relativity#70196

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 15:37:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:37 UTC

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 7:24:05 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 3:20:22 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:

> > > <lame attempt by odious crank Richard Hertz to discredit a real scientist>
> > >
> > > Dickie boy
> > >
> > > I did not expect anything less from you, despicable piece of shit that you are
> > Neil Ashby, a die hard MF relativist drilled Dick Hertz a new asshole.
>
> ...and Dickie - boy is much butthurtz

Hey, reptilian lifeform, how many eggs did you laid today?

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<ccb2b501-7f70-46e0-8983-aebf745929b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70265&group=sci.physics.relativity#70265

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:42:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 20:42 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)

He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant ignoramus. Perhaps
a bit on a pathological side, his OCD is reminiscent of Koobee's. Normally
a sane adult does not need erecting that kind of elaborate fantasy in order
to keep his ego in order, so I suspect there is something slightly medical
going on here, probably not very serious in his everyday life but very
visible on the Internet (as most mental hiccups are for some reason).

--
Jan

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<392a37fc-a0b8-456e-bb0d-4b1755f2bb76n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70269&group=sci.physics.relativity#70269

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 14:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 21:44 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
> He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant ignoramus. Perhaps
> a bit on a pathological side, his OCD is reminiscent of Koobee's. Normally
> a sane adult does not need erecting that kind of elaborate fantasy in order
> to keep his ego in order, so I suspect there is something slightly medical
> going on here, probably not very serious in his everyday life but very
> visible on the Internet (as most mental hiccups are for some reason).
>
> --
> Jan

You better try to explain why newtonian derived value π.M/m perfectly explain the advance per orbit of Mercury's perihelion,
because in the last years your bulky mathematical attempts to use GR failed.. But you are used to failure, vain idiot.

Your history of mistakes dealing with elliptic integrals is at reach of anyone who search about how such issue was addressed here.

And you are the one who should get a MRI of your rotten brain. The holes and remains will present clearly.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<a25c546b-6e09-4ea1-934e-bd7b218484b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70270&group=sci.physics.relativity#70270

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 15:03:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Fri, 22 Oct 2021 22:03 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
> He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant ignoramus. Perhaps
> a bit on a pathological side, his OCD is reminiscent of Koobee's. Normally
> a sane adult does not need erecting that kind of elaborate fantasy in order
> to keep his ego in order, so I suspect there is something slightly medical
> going on here, probably not very serious in his everyday life but very
> visible on the Internet (as most mental hiccups are for some reason).
>
> --
> Jan
He is Jewish, the most despicable type, the kapo type.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<ee93b9d0-d265-4d3b-9b54-edc07c0cb689n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70284&group=sci.physics.relativity#70284

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: mri...@ing.puc.cl (Paparios)
 by: Paparios - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:28 UTC

El viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021 a las 17:42:24 UTC-3, JanPB escribió:
> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
> He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant ignoramus. Perhaps
> a bit on a pathological side, his OCD is reminiscent of Koobee's. Normally
> a sane adult does not need erecting that kind of elaborate fantasy in order
> to keep his ego in order, so I suspect there is something slightly medical
> going on here, probably not very serious in his everyday life but very
> visible on the Internet (as most mental hiccups are for some reason).
>
> --
> Jan

Just ignore him.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<7d4c1832-159e-48e7-8311-65bebac42489n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70287&group=sci.physics.relativity#70287

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:38 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 9:28:51 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:

> Just ignore him.

But but, the topic of this thread involves me:

"Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?"

Miguel, what are you doing writing in this thread? Contradictions?

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<70202c37-625a-455a-8030-7431d53034f8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70290&group=sci.physics.relativity#70290

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 17:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:55 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:38:18 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 9:28:51 PM UTC-3, Paparios wrote:
>
> > Just ignore him.
>
> But but, the topic of this thread involves me:
>
> "Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?"

You sure are, kapo.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<975b4271-e60e-4c10-a75b-41c0c0784757n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70305&group=sci.physics.relativity#70305

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:07 UTC

On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 2:44:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:42:24 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:
> > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
> > He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant ignoramus. Perhaps
> > a bit on a pathological side, his OCD is reminiscent of Koobee's. Normally
> > a sane adult does not need erecting that kind of elaborate fantasy in order
> > to keep his ego in order, so I suspect there is something slightly medical
> > going on here, probably not very serious in his everyday life but very
> > visible on the Internet (as most mental hiccups are for some reason).
> >
> > --
> > Jan
> You better try to explain why newtonian derived value π.M/m perfectly explain the advance per orbit of Mercury's perihelion,

It doesn't.

> because in the last years your bulky mathematical attempts to use GR failed.

No, they didn't. They match the observations which Newton could not explain..
Sorry.

> But you are used to failure, vain idiot.

No, I know this stuff and you don't. For some reason your ignorance is
NOT stopping you from posting embarrassing idiocies here (normally
people have an instinctive feel of limits of their knowledge but there are
exceptions which usually end up on this NG for the obvious ego reasons).

> Your history of mistakes dealing with elliptic integrals is at reach of anyone who search about how such issue was addressed here.

Point to any mistake with elliptic integrals I've made. You've made me
curious now.

> And you are the one who should get a MRI of your rotten brain. The holes and remains will present clearly.

No, but like any arrogant ignoramus you cannot understand what's
going on here. All your posts are just a waste of your time. Keep
doing it though, I love the entertainment you provide.

--
Jan

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<0c1cd798-58ca-4d4e-ae75-a0373181015cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70307&group=sci.physics.relativity#70307

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 00:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 07:24 UTC

On Saturday, 23 October 2021 at 09:07:20 UTC+2, JanPB wrote:

> No, but like any arrogant ignoramus you cannot understand what's
> going on here. All your posts are just a waste of your time. Keep

In the meantime in the real world, however, GPS clocks keep
measuring t'=t, just like all serious clocks always did.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<61743C8C.6731@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70320&group=sci.physics.relativity#70320

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:47:08 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:47 UTC

JanPB wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
>
> He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant
> --
> Jan

You just described yourself...perfectly.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<4bff8318-aee8-4b97-baf7-7bf8f1f1b190n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70323&group=sci.physics.relativity#70323

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: film...@gmail.com (JanPB)
 by: JanPB - Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:56 UTC

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 9:46:43 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:54:55 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > > The answer is that he's pretty much up there with the rabid antisemites "hanson" and "Wooblee Kooblee" (though he is himself jewish)
> >
> > He doesn't seem to me that, just a typical arrogant
> > --
> > Jan
>
> You just described yourself...perfectly.

No, I just know this stuff and he doesn't. What's arrogant about that? We
are not talking *opinions* here, this is an easily verifiable fact. Richard
cannot understand this, so he just throws tantrums all over the place but
that won't change much of anything.

Trust me, I would easily admit incompetence if it were so. But I am
incompetent in, say: piano playing, painting, the Japanese language,
the philosophy of Immanuel Kant, etc. etc.

See how easy it is for a normal sane person to admit that sort of thing?
People normally know where the limits of their knowledge lie. But some
people don't have that sense. Whether it's inborn or acquired, I don't know.

--
Jan

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<sl2c7c$igb$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70347&group=sci.physics.relativity#70347

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:11:16 -0400
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 01:11 UTC

On 10/23/2021 3:07 AM, JanPB wrote:
>> And you are the one who should get a MRI of your rotten brain. The holes and remains will present clearly.
>
> No, but like any arrogant ignoramus you cannot understand what's
> going on here. All your posts are just a waste of your time. Keep
> doing it though, I love the entertainment you provide.

Richard's stupid arrogance does make great entertainment, doesn't it.

Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?

<4eea7e69-cad8-420d-8de6-a8edc9078b63n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=70355&group=sci.physics.relativity#70355

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 21:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Sun, 24 Oct 2021 04:43 UTC

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 6:17:34 PM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:

> Richard's stupid arrogance does make great entertainment, doesn't it.

He's the best. I mean, the best clown. By far.

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Is Richard Hertz the most odious crank on this forum?