Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?

tech / sci.electronics.design / Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

SubjectAuthor
* Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
+* OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxJohn Doe
|+* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get yourFred Bloggs
||`- Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get yourAnthony William Sloman
|`* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get yourMartin Brown
| `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|  `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get yourMartin Brown
|   `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|    +- Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|    `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|     `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|      `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|       `* Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|        `- Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get yourAnthony William Sloman
+* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxFred Bloggs
|`* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
| +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
| `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxFred Bloggs
|  +* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|  |+- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
|  |+- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxAnthony William Sloman
|  |`* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxFred Bloggs
|  | `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|  |  `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxFred Bloggs
|  |   +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxRick C
|  |   `- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxjlarkin
|  `- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
+- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxAnthony William Sloman
`* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
 `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
  +* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
  |`* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
  | `- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
  `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxRick C
   `* Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxBrent Locher
    +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxRick C
    +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxAnthony William Sloman
    +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
    +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
    +- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
    `- Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vaxDecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Pages:12
Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<5ed8e8f8-5653-4e1f-90ef-6589b552a252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71570&group=sci.electronics.design#71570

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:04:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 21:04 UTC

So we have 4 vaccinations issued in the west and any vaccination will get your good citizen card punched.

Of course this is all scientific.

But I am curious, (unlike our men of science around here) ...If all the vaccinations are equal then why are some coming under scrutiny (see Moderna) .

If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?

Does this not have the feel of some kind of experiment. I mean, if the results were not foreknown ahead of time then (Think about you men of science) I mean if you do not know the outcomes ahead of time then it is.....It is....

An experiment.

Yup , and this experiment is starting to break down. More and more vaccinated folks are getting covid.

And the answer to that is.....drum roll.....

My vaccines do not work because the right wing people in this country are not taking their vaccines.

That my friends......It the state of our scientific minds in this country today

Drink out of your bottle of "science" but it is messing you up in the head

OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfp728$r65$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71574&group=sci.electronics.design#71574

From: always.l...@message.header (John Doe)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 21:32:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: John Doe - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 21:32 UTC

Brent Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving
> superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?

That has nothing to do with science. It's to do with politics and
corruption.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<4ecbf638-bbd9-4814-9594-55c06bbe8d72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71590&group=sci.electronics.design#71590

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:13 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:04:39 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> So we have 4 vaccinations issued in the west and any vaccination will get your good citizen card punched.

The U.S has three vaccines EUA, not four.

> Of course this is all scientific.
>
> But I am curious, (unlike our men of science around here) ...If all the vaccinations are equal then why are some coming under scrutiny (see Moderna) .

And what scrutiny is that?

> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?

The only vaccine substantially unequal is J&J. Even then it is good enough. People are being given a choice of a prime-boost vaccine versus a one time administration vaccine.

> Does this not have the feel of some kind of experiment. I mean, if the results were not foreknown ahead of time then (Think about you men of science) I mean if you do not know the outcomes ahead of time then it is.....It is.....

Here's the deal, Sherlock. If you wait until every little adverse outcome is known, you wouldn't see the vaccine for 20 years. Of course they're taking a risk with accelerated approvals. The vast majority of people are good with that. You're not apparently. So lump it.

> An experiment.
>
> Yup , and this experiment is starting to break down. More and more vaccinated folks are getting covid.
>
> And the answer to that is.....drum roll.....
>
> My vaccines do not work because the right wing people in this country are not taking their vaccines.
>
> That my friends......It the state of our scientific minds in this country today
>

> Drink out of your bottle of "science" but it is messing you up in the head

The American people don't need or want you worrying about them. They'll do what they think is best for themselves, and they'll get along just fine without you and your concerns.

You can see from the few interviews on TV, the unvaccinated are low IQ illiterate nobody types. I wouldn't take their advice on any matter.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<bcdcb227-115f-4233-af60-47e7690eab88n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71598&group=sci.electronics.design#71598

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your
scientific vax
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:38 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:33:02 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving
> > superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?
> That has nothing to do with science. It's to do with politics and
> corruption.

No one of the vaccines is substantially worse than the others. They're all the same as far as ultimate endpoint.

The effectiveness of every one of the vaccines has been inflated. Those stats were taken on people in a hyperactivated state of immunity who just jumped out of a truncated phase 3 trial. The trials are 2-3 years for a reason. The true measure of vaccine immunity is how well it protects you a year or so later, when the immune hyperactivation has long since faded. My guess is they'll all converge to 50% effectiveness by that more traditional measure. This stuff about continually boosting people to keep them hyperimmuneactivated is obviously an emergency measure, as well as being unprecedented. It's totally uncharted territory.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<r2i0ig5o3ld6qfd9scc78213mcsil2foag@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71618&group=sci.electronics.design#71618

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:28:38 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 00:28 UTC

On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:04:39 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
>> So we have 4 vaccinations issued in the west and any vaccination will get your good citizen card punched.
>
>The U.S has three vaccines EUA, not four.
>

>> Of course this is all scientific.
>>
>> But I am curious, (unlike our men of science around here) ...If all the vaccinations are equal then why are some coming under scrutiny (see Moderna) .
>
>And what scrutiny is that?
>

>> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?
>
>The only vaccine substantially unequal is J&J. Even then it is good enough. People are being given a choice of a prime-boost vaccine versus a one time administration vaccine.
>

>> Does this not have the feel of some kind of experiment. I mean, if the results were not foreknown ahead of time then (Think about you men of science) I mean if you do not know the outcomes ahead of time then it is.....It is....
>
>Here's the deal, Sherlock. If you wait until every little adverse outcome is known, you wouldn't see the vaccine for 20 years. Of course they're taking a risk with accelerated approvals. The vast majority of people are good with that. You're not apparently. So lump it.
>

>> An experiment.
>>
>> Yup , and this experiment is starting to break down. More and more vaccinated folks are getting covid.
>>
>> And the answer to that is.....drum roll.....
>>
>> My vaccines do not work because the right wing people in this country are not taking their vaccines.
>>
>> That my friends......It the state of our scientific minds in this country today
>>

>> Drink out of your bottle of "science" but it is messing you up in the head
>
>The American people don't need or want you worrying about them. They'll do what they think is best for themselves, and they'll get along just fine without you and your concerns.
>
>You can see from the few interviews on TV, the unvaccinated are low IQ illiterate nobody types. I wouldn't take their advice on any matter.

You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
nobody types" !

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<41ed1622-e5c6-4d14-91cb-a516cf20719dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71638&group=sci.electronics.design#71638

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:11 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 7:04:39 AM UTC+10, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> So we have 4 vaccinations issued in the west and any vaccination will get your good citizen card punched.
>
> Of course this is all scientific.
>
> But I am curious, (unlike our men of science around here) ...If all the vaccinations are equal then why are some coming under scrutiny (see Moderna) .
>
> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?

All four vaccines work by getting your body to generate copies of the same version of the Covid-19 spike protein.

They use slightly different mechanisms to do this, and these mechanisms can have side-effects. None of the side effects show up all that often - around once in anything from fifty to several hunderd thousand vaccianted people.

> Does this not have the feel of some kind of experiment.

Who knows how this might feel to an idiot like Brent Locher, and who would care?

> I mean, if the results were not foreknown ahead of time then (Think about you men of science) I mean if you do not know the outcomes ahead of time then it is.....It is....
>
> An experiment.

No. We know that every human has a slightly different genome, and individual reactions to treatments like vaccination are consequently idiosyncratic.

That's why vaccines go through clinical trials - which can be seen as experiments of a pretty predictable sort - before being released for use on the general population.
> Yup , and this experiment is starting to break down. More and more vaccinated folks are getting Covid.

They are getting infected with Covid-19, but mostly only briefly. Vaccination isn't about preventing infection, it's about getting your immune system to mount a rapid and effective defense against that infection. If you are old enough and sick enough, your immune system won't work well and may not be able to mount an effective defense no matter how well it is primed.
> And the answer to that is.....drum roll.....
>
> My vaccines do not work because the right wing people in this country are not taking their vaccines.

That's not an answer - it's just the reiteration of a misconception the Brent Locher has got stuck in his head
> That my friends......It the state of our scientific minds in this country today.

That's what Brent Locher thinks, if we can dignify his delusions by calling them thoughts.

> Drink out of your bottle of "science" but it is messing you up in the head.

A trifle ironic, granting how messed up Brent Locher's head is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<90411811-7aa5-4924-b061-51741a0e5c4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71641&group=sci.electronics.design#71641

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:23:56 -0700 (PDT)
scientific vax
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 02:23 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 9:38:07 AM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:33:02 PM UTC-4, John Doe wrote:
> > Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> > > If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving
> > > superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?
> >
> > That has nothing to do with science. It's to do with politics and
> > corruption.
>
> No one of the vaccines is substantially worse than the others. They're all the same as far as ultimate endpoint.
>
> The effectiveness of every one of the vaccines has been inflated. Those stats were taken on people in a hyperactivated state of immunity who just jumped out of a truncated phase 3 trial. The trials are 2-3 years for a reason. The true measure of vaccine immunity is how well it protects you a year or so later, when the immune hyperactivation has long since faded. My guess is they'll all converge to 50% effectiveness by that more traditional measure. This stuff about continually boosting people to keep them hyperimmuneactivated is obviously an emergency measure, as well as being unprecedented. It's totally uncharted territory.

The "problem" Fred is talking about is that antibody titres drop significantly in the six months after vaccination. The antibodies are only part of vaccine-induced immunity, but they are the one part that is easy to measure.

In general vaccine-induced immunity lasts for years, frequently for life. Rapidly mutating RNA viruses like influenza eventually change enough to evade the immune system. Covid-19 is an RNA virus, and it is mutating, though not as fast as influenza, and the Covid-19 vaccines used in the west use the highly conserved Covid-19 spike protein as their antigen , so they aren't as easy to evade.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfprve$maj$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71651&group=sci.electronics.design#71651

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:29:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:29 UTC

Brent Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote in news:5ed8e8f8-5653-
4e1f-90ef-6589b552a252n@googlegroups.com:

> will get your good citizen card punched.

I want to punch you making all these retarded posts.

In Usenet, you are a shit citizen. You definitely need something
punched.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfqcrt$ob1$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71668&group=sci.electronics.design#71668

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 08:18:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 08:18 UTC

jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
> nobody types" !

You really are about as deeply stupid as it gets.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfql3n$8jj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71683&group=sci.electronics.design#71683

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
scientific vax
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:38:47 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:38 UTC

On 20/08/2021 22:32, John Doe wrote:
> Brent Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving
>> superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?

Certain vaccines are better for older people. AstraZeneca is much
cheaper than any of the others and also easier to bulk manufacture.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

> That has nothing to do with science. It's to do with politics and
> corruption.

Hardly. We didn't know in advance if *any* of them would work.

All of the approved vaccines are a massive improvement on not being
vaccinated - something like a factor of 3 less likely to catch it in the
first place and more than an order of magnitude less likely to end up in
hospital or dead if you do catch it.

They each have their strengths and weaknesses as it turns out. There
were others that fell by the wayside for either not working or nuisance
faults. Australian and French home grown ones failed to make the grade.

1. Pfizer - extreme cold chain, unstable, very good efficacy, 2 shot
2. AZ - normal fridge, stable, good efficacy, cheap, 2 shot
3. Moderna - normal fridge, stablish, good efficacy, 2 shot
4. J&J - normal fridge, stable, good efficacy, 1 shot
5.? Novavax - not yet UK licensed (bad news for UK phase 3 volunteers)

+Various others still in the pipeline.

Pfizer & Moderna are RNA based. AZ is the most easily mass produced and
has been licensed to some of the worlds largest vaccine makers.

J&J might have an edge going forward if it really works against Delta.

Pfizer is only really usable in the first world where reliable dry ice
freezers and extreme cold chain services can be used to transport it.

There is a preference for giving the Pfizer or Moderna to young people
in the UK as the very rare AZ/J&J clotting side effects affect them.
Likewise for anyone who has heparin intolerance or allergies to one of
the components in a particular vaccine. They use an alternative

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embolic_and_thrombotic_events_after_COVID-19_vaccination

A 1-2% cull of the ignorant and stupid unvaccinated is now inevitable.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<089350a1-ed6f-426d-a999-6bb8510714a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71695&group=sci.electronics.design#71695

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:39:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 14:39 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:04:39 PM UTC-4, blo...@columbus.rr.com wrote:
> >> So we have 4 vaccinations issued in the west and any vaccination will get your good citizen card punched.
> >
> >The U.S has three vaccines EUA, not four.
> >

> >> Of course this is all scientific.
> >>
> >> But I am curious, (unlike our men of science around here) ...If all the vaccinations are equal then why are some coming under scrutiny (see Moderna) .
> >
> >And what scrutiny is that?
> >

> >> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?
> >
> >The only vaccine substantially unequal is J&J. Even then it is good enough. People are being given a choice of a prime-boost vaccine versus a one time administration vaccine.
> >

> >> Does this not have the feel of some kind of experiment. I mean, if the results were not foreknown ahead of time then (Think about you men of science) I mean if you do not know the outcomes ahead of time then it is.....It is....
> >
> >Here's the deal, Sherlock. If you wait until every little adverse outcome is known, you wouldn't see the vaccine for 20 years. Of course they're taking a risk with accelerated approvals. The vast majority of people are good with that. You're not apparently. So lump it.
> >

> >> An experiment.
> >>
> >> Yup , and this experiment is starting to break down. More and more vaccinated folks are getting covid.
> >>
> >> And the answer to that is.....drum roll.....
> >>
> >> My vaccines do not work because the right wing people in this country are not taking their vaccines.
> >>
> >> That my friends......It the state of our scientific minds in this country today
> >>

> >> Drink out of your bottle of "science" but it is messing you up in the head
> >
> >The American people don't need or want you worrying about them. They'll do what they think is best for themselves, and they'll get along just fine without you and your concerns.
> >
> >You can see from the few interviews on TV, the unvaccinated are low IQ illiterate nobody types. I wouldn't take their advice on any matter.
> You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
> nobody types" !

Well look at you! Too much of an illiterate nobody to know every major network puts their news and weather on YouTube! THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY DUMB.

The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID. Then they garner more attention as people scramble to incinerate them or dump their carcass in hole to keep from stinking the place up.

> --
>
> Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
> but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
> always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<el42ig171r5e0nlqkp7u1i2it113d781bu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71700&group=sci.electronics.design#71700

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 08:03:12 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:03 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >The U.S has three vaccines EUA, not four.

>> >And what scrutiny is that?

>> >The only vaccine substantially unequal is J&J. Even then it is good enough. People are being given a choice of a prime-boost vaccine versus a one time administration vaccine.

>> >Here's the deal, Sherlock. If you wait until every little adverse outcome is known, you wouldn't see the vaccine for 20 years. Of course they're taking a risk with accelerated approvals. The vast majority of people are good with that. You're not apparently. So lump it.

>> >The American people don't need or want you worrying about them. They'll do what they think is best for themselves, and they'll get along just fine without you and your concerns.
>> >
>> >You can see from the few interviews on TV, the unvaccinated are low IQ illiterate nobody types. I wouldn't take their advice on any matter.
>> You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
>> nobody types" !
>
>Well look at you! Too much of an illiterate nobody to know every major network puts their news and weather on YouTube! THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY DUMB.

SAT 800 math, 720 verbal. Before they dumbed it down.

TV, even TV news, is entertainment for the masses. Watch it if it
entertains you, but believing it is over the top.

I wouldn't imagine that copying it to youtube makes it any more true.

Do you believe everything you see on youtube?

>The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID.

The probability is very low; in the US deaths are running a couple of
PPM per day now, and the delta is probably at peak and will decline.
Fentanyl is killing more people here.

People who have had the virus are as good as vaccinated, or better.

Better find something else to be terrified of. It will be on TV soon.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfr621$12g4$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71707&group=sci.electronics.design#71707

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:28:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:28 UTC

> People who have had the virus are as good as vaccinated, or better.

You're a complete idiot.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<95166e65-974a-4b10-9d47-8d80a7abce37n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71713&group=sci.electronics.design#71713

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 08:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: bill.slo...@ieee.org (Anthony William Sloman)
 by: Anthony William Slom - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:55 UTC

On Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 1:03:22 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> >The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID.
>
> The probability is very low; in the US deaths are running a couple of
> PPM per day now, and the delta is probably at peak and will decline.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The seven day running average for the US is 806 deaths per day and rising. New cases are at about 140,000 per day and rising too. Deaths are a lagging indicator.

The numbers aren't all that low. The delta strain may have peaked, but you are working hard at incubating the next strain.

> Fentanyl is killing more people here.

But you can chose not to take it.

> People who have had the virus are as good as vaccinated, or better.

They aren't. Natural immunity to the strain that infected you may offer good protection against that strain. The vaccines in use in the US use a version of the highly conserved Covid-19 spike protein as their antigen, and provides better protection against new strains

> Better find something else to be terrified of. It will be on TV soon.

Who is supposed to be terrified of getting Covid-19? It's an avoidable risk, and sensible people avoid them, rather than trying to pretend that they don't exist.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<569a9ecb-896c-432c-8ddb-8c8b30c078f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71717&group=sci.electronics.design#71717

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloggs.f...@gmail.com (Fred Bloggs)
 by: Fred Bloggs - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:00 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 11:03:22 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:

> >> You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
> >> nobody types" !
> >
> >Well look at you! Too much of an illiterate nobody to know every major network puts their news and weather on YouTube! THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY DUMB.
> SAT 800 math, 720 verbal. Before they dumbed it down.
>

> TV, even TV news, is entertainment for the masses. Watch it if it
> entertains you, but believing it is over the top.

It's only rarely that a network puts a whole news hour on YouTube and I never sit through that kind gibberish, Most of the network videos are snippets focusing on a particular story for just a few minutes. I choose the networks I watch based on the subject matter. Some are very good at some things and not worth listening to on others.

> I wouldn't imagine that copying it to youtube makes it any more true.
>
> Do you believe everything you see on youtube?

Not even close. I will not tolerate any outlet that in effect dictates news events to their audience by turning off comments. And that's YouTube video or website print. I often take issue with their presentation and if it happens too much they're blocked. Sometimes the trash in question will report a comment as abusive for one inapplicable reason or another and that gets them an immediate block, in addition to confirming what I always knew about them.

> >The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID.
> The probability is very low; in the US deaths are running a couple of
> PPM per day now, and the delta is probably at peak and will decline.
> Fentanyl is killing more people here.
>
> People who have had the virus are as good as vaccinated, or better.

Until the next variant comes along. The so-called natural immunity does not do well.

> Better find something else to be terrified of. It will be on TV soon.

I really don't give a damn, especially the unvaccinated.

> --
>
> Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
> but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
> always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<3692iglmud486m0vk9assvk6vlv3n0i4gv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71724&group=sci.electronics.design#71724

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:18:38 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:18 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:38:47 +0100, Martin Brown
<'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>On 20/08/2021 22:32, John Doe wrote:
>> Brent Locher <blocher@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If all the vaccinatins are not equal then why the F*&^ are we giving
>>> superior vaccinations to some people and inferior ones to other people?
>
>Certain vaccines are better for older people. AstraZeneca is much
>cheaper than any of the others and also easier to bulk manufacture.
>
>A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!
>
>> That has nothing to do with science. It's to do with politics and
>> corruption.
>
>Hardly. We didn't know in advance if *any* of them would work.
>
>All of the approved vaccines are a massive improvement on not being
>vaccinated - something like a factor of 3 less likely to catch it in the
>first place and more than an order of magnitude less likely to end up in
>hospital or dead if you do catch it.
>
>They each have their strengths and weaknesses as it turns out. There
>were others that fell by the wayside for either not working or nuisance
>faults. Australian and French home grown ones failed to make the grade.
>
>1. Pfizer - extreme cold chain, unstable, very good efficacy, 2 shot
>2. AZ - normal fridge, stable, good efficacy, cheap, 2 shot
>3. Moderna - normal fridge, stablish, good efficacy, 2 shot
>4. J&J - normal fridge, stable, good efficacy, 1 shot
>5.? Novavax - not yet UK licensed (bad news for UK phase 3 volunteers)
>
>+Various others still in the pipeline.
>
>Pfizer & Moderna are RNA based. AZ is the most easily mass produced and
>has been licensed to some of the worlds largest vaccine makers.
>
>J&J might have an edge going forward if it really works against Delta.
>
>Pfizer is only really usable in the first world where reliable dry ice
>freezers and extreme cold chain services can be used to transport it.
>
>There is a preference for giving the Pfizer or Moderna to young people
>in the UK as the very rare AZ/J&J clotting side effects affect them.
>Likewise for anyone who has heparin intolerance or allergies to one of
>the components in a particular vaccine. They use an alternative
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embolic_and_thrombotic_events_after_COVID-19_vaccination
>
>A 1-2% cull of the ignorant and stupid unvaccinated is now inevitable.

Estimates are in the 4-6 million total deaths so far, out of a
population of 8 billion. Under 0.1% so far, and past peak.

Most of the unvaccinated aren't ignorant and stupid, they are poor
people with no access to vaccines, and often no access to medical care
at all.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<a7a2igtqslfqs6k2ikobou40be968d5a2j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71727&group=sci.electronics.design#71727

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:30:21 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:30 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:00:57 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
<bloggs.fredbloggs.fred@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 11:03:22 AM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 07:39:20 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
>> <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Well look at you! Too much of an illiterate nobody to know every major network puts their news and weather on YouTube! THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY DUMB.
>> SAT 800 math, 720 verbal. Before they dumbed it down.
>>

>> TV, even TV news, is entertainment for the masses. Watch it if it
>> entertains you, but believing it is over the top.
>
>It's only rarely that a network puts a whole news hour on YouTube and I never sit through that kind gibberish, Most of the network videos are snippets focusing on a particular story for just a few minutes. I choose the networks I watch based on the subject matter. Some are very good at some things and not worth listening to on others.
>

>> I wouldn't imagine that copying it to youtube makes it any more true.
>>
>> Do you believe everything you see on youtube?
>
>Not even close. I will not tolerate any outlet that in effect dictates news events to their audience by turning off comments. And that's YouTube video or website print. I often take issue with their presentation and if it happens too much they're blocked. Sometimes the trash in question will report a comment as abusive for one inapplicable reason or another and that gets them an immediate block, in addition to confirming what I always knew about them.

News, TV or web or print, is programmed by natural selection; they do
whatever sells ads. Neither truth nor intelligence is involved in that
calculation. It's entertainment.

>> >The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID.
>> The probability is very low; in the US deaths are running a couple of
>> PPM per day now, and the delta is probably at peak and will decline.
>> Fentanyl is killing more people here.
>>
>> People who have had the virus are as good as vaccinated, or better.
>
>Until the next variant comes along. The so-called natural immunity does not do well.
>

>> Better find something else to be terrified of. It will be on TV soon.
>
> I really don't give a damn, especially the unvaccinated.

Everything seems to terrify you. You'll find others.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<04680617-6ca3-4277-96fb-3ae9f48cc632n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71728&group=sci.electronics.design#71728

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:38:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:38 UTC

On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in news:5ed8e8f8-5653-
> 4e1f-90ef-6...@googlegroups.com:
> > will get your good citizen card punched.
> I want to punch you making all these retarded posts.
>
> In Usenet, you are a shit citizen. You definitely need something
> punched.
Not to worry, I may soon be locked out of commerce and denied my citizens rights.....just wait...our just punishments are coming....

...... "Oh...I never would have gone along with Hitler had I lived there in the 1930's" said all our resident men of science.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfrajd$15lh$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71729&group=sci.electronics.design#71729

From: '''newsp...@nonad.co.uk (Martin Brown)
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
scientific vax
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:45:33 +0100
 by: Martin Brown - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:45 UTC

On 21/08/2021 17:18, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:38:47 +0100, Martin Brown
> <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>> A 1-2% cull of the ignorant and stupid unvaccinated is now inevitable.
>
> Estimates are in the 4-6 million total deaths so far, out of a
> population of 8 billion. Under 0.1% so far, and past peak.

Not even close. We are at about 15% penetration of the virus by natural
infection. This time last year the UK had daily cases under 1000 right
now they are over 30k and rising at about the same rate as last year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274

For some strange reason the Covid rates are much higher in Northern
Ireland (twice as high as in the Republic of Ireland).

It seems inevitable that the return to schools and universities will
produce a very similar curve to last year but starting from 30x higher.
The only saving grace is that vaccination means there will be 10x fewer
deaths (actually nearer 5x since the 10% stubborn refuseniks that are
unvaccinated will represent nearly 50% of all fatalities).

> Most of the unvaccinated aren't ignorant and stupid, they are poor
> people with no access to vaccines, and often no access to medical care
> at all.

Certain anti science posters here and antivaxxers in the first world who
have declined to be vaccinated are *both* ignorant *and* stupid!

Third world doesn't have much choice which vaccine they get only Sinovac
and AZ are even remotely affordable or stable enough for transport.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<28477beb-7cb6-40ad-9dc4-24fa940bd975n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71730&group=sci.electronics.design#71730

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 16:45 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 10:39:23 AM UTC-4, Fred Bloggs wrote:
> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 8:28:48 PM UTC-4, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Aug 2021 16:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Fred Bloggs
> > <bloggs.fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >The U.S has three vaccines EUA, not four.

> > >And what scrutiny is that?

> > >The only vaccine substantially unequal is J&J. Even then it is good enough. People are being given a choice of a prime-boost vaccine versus a one time administration vaccine.

> > >Here's the deal, Sherlock. If you wait until every little adverse outcome is known, you wouldn't see the vaccine for 20 years. Of course they're taking a risk with accelerated approvals. The vast majority of people are good with that. You're not apparently. So lump it.

> > >The American people don't need or want you worrying about them. They'll do what they think is best for themselves, and they'll get along just fine without you and your concerns.
> > >
> > >You can see from the few interviews on TV, the unvaccinated are low IQ illiterate nobody types. I wouldn't take their advice on any matter.
> > You watch TV? And maybe believe it? Talk about "low IQ illiterate
> > nobody types" !
> Well look at you! Too much of an illiterate nobody to know every major network puts their news and weather on YouTube! THAT MAKES YOU PRETTY DUMB.
>
> The vaccine holdouts are on the low end. The only event of any significance in their lives will be to die of COVID. Then they garner more attention as people scramble to incinerate them or dump their carcass in hole to keep from stinking the place up.

They are not even human....they are rat like....hmmm where was that tactic used some time ago?

My body my choice...

OOpp I forgot....I have to take a vaccine so that your vaccine works....That is what the science says.

Would you please stop eating so that my diet works? I cannot loose any weight while you are eating.

> > --
> >
> > Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
> > but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
> > always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<1ic2iglgirr0jglhb75qblbasd7l5cd3v4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71734&group=sci.electronics.design#71734

From: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 10:12:54 -0700
 by: jlar...@highlandsniptechnology.com - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:12 UTC

On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:45:33 +0100, Martin Brown
<'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>On 21/08/2021 17:18, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
>> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:38:47 +0100, Martin Brown
>> <'''newspam'''@nonad.co.uk> wrote:

>>> A 1-2% cull of the ignorant and stupid unvaccinated is now inevitable.
>>
>> Estimates are in the 4-6 million total deaths so far, out of a
>> population of 8 billion. Under 0.1% so far, and past peak.
>
>Not even close. We are at about 15% penetration of the virus by natural
>infection. This time last year the UK had daily cases under 1000 right
>now they are over 30k and rising at about the same rate as last year.
>
>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
>
>For some strange reason the Covid rates are much higher in Northern
>Ireland (twice as high as in the Republic of Ireland).
>
>It seems inevitable that the return to schools and universities will
>produce a very similar curve to last year but starting from 30x higher.
>The only saving grace is that vaccination means there will be 10x fewer
>deaths (actually nearer 5x since the 10% stubborn refuseniks that are
>unvaccinated will represent nearly 50% of all fatalities).
>
>> Most of the unvaccinated aren't ignorant and stupid, they are poor
>> people with no access to vaccines, and often no access to medical care
>> at all.
>
>Certain anti science posters here and antivaxxers in the first world who
>have declined to be vaccinated are *both* ignorant *and* stupid!
>
>Third world doesn't have much choice which vaccine they get only Sinovac
>and AZ are even remotely affordable or stable enough for transport.

In a small dense population, delta seems to peak in a couple of weeks
then drop fast, with the expected low tail. In bigger countries, of
course many regional peaks broaden the curve.

India is over 10:1 down from their May case peak and not much of the
population is vaccinated. Netherlands had a remarkable spike.

This is not the great plague, and it's apparently self-limiting.
Eventually everyone who can get it gets it.

So get back to work.

--

Father Brown's figure remained quite dark and still;
but in that instant he had lost his head. His head was
always most valuable when he had lost it.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfresc$11s2$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71742&group=sci.electronics.design#71742

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:58:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 17:58 UTC

> On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-4,
> DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
>> Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
>> news:5ed8e8f8-5653- 4e1f-90ef-6...@googlegroups.com:
>> > will get your good citizen card punched.
>> I want to punch you making all these retarded posts.
>>
>> In Usenet, you are a shit citizen. You definitely need something
>> punched.
> Not to worry, I may soon be locked out of commerce and denied my
> citizens rights.....just wait...our just punishments are
> coming....
>
> ..... "Oh...I never would have gone along with Hitler had I lived
> there in the 1930's" said all our resident men of science.

You are a participant in a Twilight Zone episode. Thing is, putz...
You are one of the dopes on the wrong side of the fence. You are the
one having 'punishments coming'. You are he whom is destined for the
lake of fire.

YOU would not know what Karma was if it bit you in the ass.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfrfnh$1fig$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71750&group=sci.electronics.design#71750

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:13:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:13 UTC

> In a small dense population, delta seems to peak in a couple of weeks
> then drop fast, with the expected low tail.

Really? Tell them that over in India, you stupid fucktard. Because
that is NOT how it played out there, in that 'small, dense population'.

You are about as stupid as wherever the fuck you are getting your
supreme nonsense from.

Re: OT: Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<sfrfpm$1fig$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71751&group=sci.electronics.design#71751

From: Decadent...@decadence.org
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:14:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Decadent...@decadence.org - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:14 UTC

jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in

> India is over 10:1 down from their May case peak

Three months is not "a couple of weeks". You are truly stupid.

Re: Get a vax any vax get you vax now , any vax get your scientific vax

<947f28a8-dd61-454f-b5fe-a13543262b73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=71753&group=sci.electronics.design#71753

Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 11:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: bloc...@columbus.rr.com (Brent Locher)
 by: Brent Locher - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:18 UTC

On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 1:58:42 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> > On Friday, August 20, 2021 at 11:29:56 PM UTC-4,
> > DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
> >> Brent Locher <blo...@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
> >> news:5ed8e8f8-5653- 4e1f-90ef-6...@googlegroups.com:
> >> I want to punch you making all these retarded posts.
> >>
> >> In Usenet, you are a shit citizen. You definitely need something
> >> punched.
> > Not to worry, I may soon be locked out of commerce and denied my
> > citizens rights.....just wait...our just punishments are
> > coming....
> >
> > ..... "Oh...I never would have gone along with Hitler had I lived
> > there in the 1930's" said all our resident men of science.
> >
> You are a participant in a Twilight Zone episode. Thing is, putz...
> You are one of the dopes on the wrong side of the fence. You are the
> one having 'punishments coming'. You are he whom is destined for the
> lake of fire.
>
> YOU would not know what Karma was if it bit you in the ass.

The twilight zone is how a virus that kills 0.3% of the people who get it is causing the whole world to fall apart. And, most of our "highly educated " (and notably still on a payroll) cower in their homes and demand punishment to all the wrong people.

Had this happened 50 years ago it would be a footnote in a history book.