Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code. -- Dave Olson

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?

SubjectAuthor
* Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
+* Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Paparios
|`- Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Odd Bodkin
+* Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
|`* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
| `- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
+* Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Sylvia Else
|+- Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?patdolan
|+- Re: Which RH is supider? Richard Hertz or Richard HRichard Hachel
|`* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
| +* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
| |`- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
| `* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Sylvia Else
|  `* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
|   +- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or RichardRichard Hachel
|   `* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
|    +* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
|    |`* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
|    | +* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Michael Moroney
|    | |+* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Maciej Wozniak
|    | ||`- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Emmet Buchs
|    | |`- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Emmet Buchs
|    | `- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.
|    `* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Paul B. Andersen
|     `- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Richard Hertz
`* Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Michael Moroney
 `- Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?Dono.

Pages:12
Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?

<sp2dng$17vk$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74002&group=sci.physics.relativity#74002

From: uoi...@cbnc.we (Emmet Buchs)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:48:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Emmet Buchs - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:48 UTC

Michael Moroney wrote:

>> See, imbecile, how easy you make me to reply your idiotic posts? (when
>> I'm in a mood to do so).
>
> Poor Dick Hertz. He yelps whenever his chain is yanked and manages to
> claim he caused Dono to yank his chain at his will. Should we rename
> Dick to Feelings Hertz?
> [snip made-up nonsense]

then stop talking nonsense. You are stupider than a bag of rocks. There
is a need for war to escape these lethal injections called "vaccines".

You can't bring * Nuremberg_2 * forward without a winning army. Think
again. You want plandemic or you want war??

US delivers rockets to Ukraine
https://on.rt.com/bmuw

Half of Ukraine’s army has now been deployed to Donbass – Moscow
https://on.rt.com/bm2t

Re: Which RH is stupider? Richard Hertz or Richard Hachel?

<sp2e3u$17vk$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=74006&group=sci.physics.relativity#74006

From: uoi...@cbnc.we (Emmet Buchs)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:54:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Emmet Buchs - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:54 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

>> Poor Dick Hertz. He yelps whenever his chain is yanked and manages to
>> claim he caused Dono to yank his chain at his will. Should we rename
>> Dick to Feelings Hertz?
>
> Poor stupid Mike, having no arguments barks and spit and slanders. As
> expected from relativistic trash.

so true indeed. The GR equation can never be proved true. They add or
subtract elements from it endlessly. And I want to see how they equate
the gravity tensors to energy in high accuracy. They can't.