From: ckg...@f???rbes.com (Carol Kinsey Goman)
Subject: Re: "[T]he right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited."
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
<5O2dnaUyRPFmWUrNnZ2dnUVZ5u2dnZ2d@giganews.com>
<_sSdnXOn5f1OBUXNnZ2dnUVZ_oudnZ2d@mchsi.com>
<A8KdnQGxvs-5B0XNnZ2dnUVZ5oKdnZ2d@giganews.com> <kbai58$ca8$1@dont-email.me>
<MIydnX0_kbtKUUXNnZ2dnUVZ5s-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <kbb5aq$8fs$1@dont-email.me>
<xsSdnZqP2qi0g0TNnZ2dnUVZ5jmdnZ2d@giganews.com> <kbb8qr$mqd$1@dont-email.me>
<AradnQLpIfjssUTNnZ2dnUVZ5qednZ2d@giganews.com> <kbbci2$595$1@dont-email.me>
<B5Gdna4q6pG3q0TNnZ2dnUVZ5g-dnZ2d@giganews.com> <kbbheq$m4h$1@dont-email.me>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 09:00:47 -0700
 by: Carol Kinsey Goman - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 16:00 UTC

On 12/24/2012 10:34 PM, scooter lied:

> "Carol Kinsey Goman" <ckg@förbes.com> wrote in message
>> On 12/24/2012 9:10 PM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Carol Kinsey Goman" <ckg@förbes.com> wrote in message

>>> I didn't say that,
>>
>> But you *can't* identify them.
>
> I can identify them

You can't. That's why you won't even attempt it.

To be clear: blabbering about the fifth amendment isn't it. There is no limit or
restriction on second amendment rights, or on any other rights, in the fifth
amendment. That amendment states other rights of the people that limit powers of
*government*, not rights.

tech / rec.crafts.metalworking / Re: "[T]he right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited."