When Dexter's on the Internet, can Hell be far behind?"

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

SubjectAuthor
* Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
+* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
|+* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
||`* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
|| +* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
|| |+* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute
|| |+- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
|| |`* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
|| | `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
|| |  `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
|| |   `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
|| |    `- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute
|| `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute
||  `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
||   `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
||    `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
||     +- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerTom Kunich
||     +* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
||     |`* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
||     | +* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerFrank Krygowski
||     | |`- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerRadey Shouman
||     | `- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
||     `- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute
|`* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
| `* Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
|  +- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAMuzi
|  `- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
+- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerJohn B.
+- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute
`- Re: Another chapter of cyclist killerAndre Jute

Pages:12
Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<bcpn6ih3vcphngi47r38gppm5knt0mj9ba@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82090&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82090

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 05:18:45 +0700
 by: John B. - Mon, 22 May 2023 22:18 UTC

On Mon, 22 May 2023 08:54:45 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 5/21/2023 9:04 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 May 2023 17:38:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
>> <cyclintom@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The FISA courts have again and again proven to be anti-American in every move they make. They MUST be completely eliminated and the normal court processes used to investigate, if necessary actual terrorism suspects. At this point we know of NO actual terrorists that have been caught by the FISA process but millions of cases where it was abused for political purposes.
>>>
>>> This has occurred literally millions of times under the watch of Christopher Wray and he should be held liable for felony unconstitutional actions by the FBI. Anyone that supports Wray should be immediately held in suspicion and their entire background both investigated and made completely public. It is time to drain the swamp for good.
>>

>> By gorry, you are right Tommy.
>>
>> Of course the FISA court is faulty, just as the FBI is, and probably
>> the CIA. And of course the police forces of all states and cities are
>> wrongfully oppressing Blacks and even worse a large number of people
>> are incarcerated (jailed) in the U.S.
>>
>> In fact there is a movement in California to close all prisons and
>> "Essie Justice Group is committed to ushering in an era of prison
>> closures and mass releases of our incarcerated loved ones. This
>> specifically means that we are working to close all of California’s 35
>> prisons in a way that results in each prison closing permanently and
>> all of our incarcerated loved ones being released."
>> https://essiejusticegroup.org/what-we-do/policy/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI08j_mOmH_wIV25hmAh0z_AkbEAAYAiAAEgLHSfD_BwE
>>
>> If we could just get rid of those lousy law enforcement people life in
>> the U.S. would be heavenly.
>>

>The FBI made a quarter million investigations of US citizens
>under tainted 'FISA' warrants despite the actual statute
>prohibition. FISA was enabled to surveil only foreign
>nationals and only outside the USA. Besides the FBI
>activity itself, FISA judges passed on all of those
>requests. This is a deeper failure than 'a few bad apples'.

When I first read about this "tainted FISA" thing I tried to discover
just what was happening and so far I can't find any details, but from
what I did read the U.S. apparently maintains some supper, dupper,
record of who talks to who - and while I didn't read any reference to
it I suspect is reference to the ECHELON, or PRISM projects, which
have been going on since the 1960's.

And, again, from reading "the news" it appears that the Government has
used a search engine to determine if an "A. Muzi", for example, has,
in fact been communicating with some foreign entity.

But, what I haven't read was that the results of these searches have
resulted in anyone being charged or convicted of a crime.

I'm not claiming any accuracy for what I wrote, above, just that it is
all I can delve from "the News!".

If anyone actually has a reference to what actually is going on I
would really appreciate a reference to it as to date all I've I read
is "This Guy Said That...." or, "That Guy Said That..." which to my
mind isn't proof of anything.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<u4gshq$29pgp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82094&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82094

From: am...@yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 18:06:33 -0500
References: <u45rjd$bjp3$1@dont-email.me> <ca881eca-7aa0-4c38-a2b5-acdddd75b3d3n@googlegroups.com> <u46655$cnu4$1@dont-email.me> <75652831-beb2-4333-b90c-90edd1cb5699n@googlegroups.com> <7f60fa9d-0e7c-4f81-93e3-6ae4fb7deb10n@googlegroups.com> <27efd6de-82db-41fb-b7b3-997d57d92baan@googlegroups.com> <cpil6i1tmk48bqni5kpvand6tg82fgah3e@4ax.com> <u4fs78$26cci$1@dont-email.me> <bcpn6ih3vcphngi47r38gppm5knt0mj9ba@4ax.com>
 by: AMuzi - Mon, 22 May 2023 23:06 UTC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/19/fbi-jan-6-section-702-fisa-database-americans/

https://nypost.com/2023/05/21/the-fbi-just-got-caught-in-yet-more-massive-outrageous-fisa-abuses/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-abused-spy-law-but-only-like-280000-times-in-a-year/ar-AA1bxGm7

etc etc

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<u4h4ob$2ac59$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82103&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82103

From: frkry...@sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 21:26:33 -0400
 by: Frank Krygowski - Tue, 23 May 2023 01:26 UTC

On 5/22/2023 7:06 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 5/22/2023 5:18 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> The FBI made a quarter million investigations of US citizens
>>> under tainted 'FISA' warrants despite the actual statute
>>> prohibition. FISA was enabled to surveil only foreign
>>> nationals and only outside the USA.  Besides the FBI
>>> activity itself, FISA judges passed on all of those
>>> requests. This is a deeper failure than 'a few bad apples'.
>>
>> When I first read about this "tainted FISA" thing I tried to discover
>> just what was happening and so far I can't find any details, but from
>> what I did read the U.S. apparently maintains some supper, dupper,
>> record of who talks to who - and while I didn't read any reference to
>> it I suspect is reference to the ECHELON, or PRISM projects, which
>> have been going on since the 1960's.
>>
>> And, again, from reading "the news" it appears that the Government has
>> used a search engine to determine if an "A. Muzi", for example, has,
>> in fact been communicating with some foreign entity.
>>
>> But, what I haven't read was that the results of these searches have
>> resulted in anyone being charged or convicted of a crime.
>>
>> I'm not claiming any accuracy for what I wrote, above, just that it is
>> all I can delve from "the News!".
>>
>> If anyone actually has a reference to what actually is going on I
>> would really appreciate a reference to it as to date all I've I read
>> is "This Guy Said That...." or, "That Guy Said That..." which to my
>> mind isn't proof of anything.
>>

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/19/fbi-jan-6-section-702-fisa-database-americans/
>
> https://nypost.com/2023/05/21/the-fbi-just-got-caught-in-yet-more-massive-outrageous-fisa-abuses/
>

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-abused-spy-law-but-only-like-280000-times-in-a-year/ar-AA1bxGm7
>
> etc etc

That sort of behavior has a long history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

--
- Frank Krygowski

Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<tf8o6i5k9pflj8dse8hblqn7qrat2kdqi1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82106&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82106

From: slocom...@gmail.com (John B.)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 10:35:57 +0700
References: <u45rjd$bjp3$1@dont-email.me> <ca881eca-7aa0-4c38-a2b5-acdddd75b3d3n@googlegroups.com> <u46655$cnu4$1@dont-email.me> <75652831-beb2-4333-b90c-90edd1cb5699n@googlegroups.com> <7f60fa9d-0e7c-4f81-93e3-6ae4fb7deb10n@googlegroups.com> <27efd6de-82db-41fb-b7b3-997d57d92baan@googlegroups.com> <cpil6i1tmk48bqni5kpvand6tg82fgah3e@4ax.com> <u4fs78$26cci$1@dont-email.me> <bcpn6ih3vcphngi47r38gppm5knt0mj9ba@4ax.com> <u4gshq$29pgp$2@dont-email.me>
 by: John B. - Tue, 23 May 2023 03:35 UTC

On Mon, 22 May 2023 18:06:33 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 5/22/2023 5:18 PM, John B. wrote:

>>> The FBI made a quarter million investigations of US citizens
>>> under tainted 'FISA' warrants despite the actual statute
>>> prohibition. FISA was enabled to surveil only foreign
>>> nationals and only outside the USA. Besides the FBI
>>> activity itself, FISA judges passed on all of those
>>> requests. This is a deeper failure than 'a few bad apples'.
>>
>> When I first read about this "tainted FISA" thing I tried to discover
>> just what was happening and so far I can't find any details, but from
>> what I did read the U.S. apparently maintains some supper, dupper,
>> record of who talks to who - and while I didn't read any reference to
>> it I suspect is reference to the ECHELON, or PRISM projects, which
>> have been going on since the 1960's.
>>
>> And, again, from reading "the news" it appears that the Government has
>> used a search engine to determine if an "A. Muzi", for example, has,
>> in fact been communicating with some foreign entity.
>>
>> But, what I haven't read was that the results of these searches have
>> resulted in anyone being charged or convicted of a crime.
>>
>> I'm not claiming any accuracy for what I wrote, above, just that it is
>> all I can delve from "the News!".
>>
>> If anyone actually has a reference to what actually is going on I
>> would really appreciate a reference to it as to date all I've I read
>> is "This Guy Said That...." or, "That Guy Said That..." which to my
>> mind isn't proof of anything.
>>

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/19/fbi-jan-6-section-702-fisa-database-americans/

I had read that one, thus my reference to the ECHELON, or PRISM
projects, but the rest of it doesn't make too much sense. The
reference to Putin's e-mail for example. We can, apparently legally,
check Putin's email, and suppose, for example, we find that he has
been communicating with a bloke named "A. Muzi" who is a citizen of
the U.S., residing in the U.S. Now what? Do we say, "ah well, the law
says we can't read his mail? Find out why he's talking to Putin
about?"

And when the bomb goes off will these same individuals who currently
demonize the reading of e-mails smile benignly and say, "well... it
was the law!" Or, will they be leaping and down screaming, "You should
have done something!"

While I don't condone the reading of mail but perhaps more to the
point, how many have been charged or convicted from reading these
mails?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<87edn6u5er.fsf@mothra.home>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82161&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82161

From: shou...@comcast.net (Radey Shouman)
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 17:03:24 -0400
<u4gshq$29pgp$2@dont-email.me> <u4h4ob$2ac59$3@dont-email.me>
sha1:W2qnAekURVREe2xMUF9Fr7M2/lI=
 by: Radey Shouman - Tue, 23 May 2023 21:03 UTC

Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> writes:

> On 5/22/2023 7:06 PM, AMuzi wrote:

>>> When I first read about this "tainted FISA" thing I tried to discover
>>> just what was happening and so far I can't find any details, but from
>>> what I did read the U.S. apparently maintains some supper, dupper,
>>> record of who talks to who - and while I didn't read any reference to
>>> it I suspect is reference to the ECHELON, or PRISM projects, which
>>> have been going on since the 1960's.
>>>
>>> And, again, from reading "the news" it appears that the Government has
>>> used a search engine to determine if an "A. Muzi", for example, has,
>>> in fact been communicating with some foreign entity.
>>>
>>> But, what I haven't read was that the results of these searches have
>>> resulted in anyone being charged or convicted of a crime.
>>>
>>> I'm not claiming any accuracy for what I wrote, above, just that it is
>>> all I can delve from "the News!".
>>>
>>> If anyone actually has a reference to what actually is going on I
>>> would really appreciate a reference to it as to date all I've I read
>>> is "This Guy Said That...." or, "That Guy Said That..." which to my
>>> mind isn't proof of anything.
>>>

>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/19/fbi-jan-6-section-702-fisa-database-americans/
>> https://nypost.com/2023/05/21/the-fbi-just-got-caught-in-yet-more-massive-outrageous-fisa-abuses/
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-abused-spy-law-but-only-like-280000-times-in-a-year/ar-AA1bxGm7
>> etc etc
>
> That sort of behavior has a long history.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Edgar_Hoover

If only the FBI could develop a more Amish outlook, perhaps by reading
the NY Times, they might restrict themselves the sort of stuff you see
in _The Lives of Others_.

Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer

<eb0e28ea-4ff6-4fb6-ab55-edbab3a95f00n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=82170&group=rec.bicycles.tech#82170

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 15:48:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: fiult...@yahoo.com (Andre Jute)
 by: Andre Jute - Tue, 23 May 2023 22:48 UTC

On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 2:56:44 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
> On 5/21/2023 9:04 PM, John B. wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 May 2023 17:38:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
> > <cycl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The FISA courts have again and again proven to be anti-American in every move they make. They MUST be completely eliminated and the normal court processes used to investigate, if necessary actual terrorism suspects. At this point we know of NO actual terrorists that have been caught by the FISA process but millions of cases where it was abused for political purposes.
> >>
> >> This has occurred literally millions of times under the watch of Christopher Wray and he should be held liable for felony unconstitutional actions by the FBI. Anyone that supports Wray should be immediately held in suspicion and their entire background both investigated and made completely public. It is time to drain the swamp for good.
> >

> > By gorry, you are right Tommy.
> >
> > Of course the FISA court is faulty, just as the FBI is, and probably
> > the CIA. And of course the police forces of all states and cities are
> > wrongfully oppressing Blacks and even worse a large number of people
> > are incarcerated (jailed) in the U.S.
> >
> > In fact there is a movement in California to close all prisons and
> > "Essie Justice Group is committed to ushering in an era of prison
> > closures and mass releases of our incarcerated loved ones. This
> > specifically means that we are working to close all of California’s 35
> > prisons in a way that results in each prison closing permanently and
> > all of our incarcerated loved ones being released."
> > https://essiejusticegroup.org/what-we-do/policy/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI08j_mOmH_wIV25hmAh0z_AkbEAAYAiAAEgLHSfD_BwE
> >
> > If we could just get rid of those lousy law enforcement people life in
> > the U.S. would be heavenly.
> >
> The FBI made a quarter million investigations of US citizens
> under tainted 'FISA' warrants despite the actual statute
> prohibition.

That's "a quarter million investigations of US citizens
under tainted 'FISA' warrants" in only one year.

>FISA was enabled to surveil only foreign
> nationals and only outside the USA. Besides the FBI
> activity itself, FISA judges passed on all of those
> requests. This is a deeper failure than 'a few bad apples'.
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I always thought the FBI under Hoover was arrogant and nasty, but deserved support because of their obvious professionalism and results. But several recent managements have betrayed that ethos. Tom is right, they should be held accountable like common criminals, for process crimes like lying to Congress,, if nothing else can be proven to be prosecutable. They've done this process crime gig too often to other people (Martha Stewart, General Flynn, etc tens of thousands of times) to be immune from the practice. I fail to understand why Comey and Strok are not in jail. And Wray just carried on in the same entitled way, lying to Congress that he couldn't continue on the witness stand because of an important meeting -- which turned out to be with the pilot of the FBI jet flying Wray to his holiday home.

Andre Jute
Broken institutions should not survive evil men.

tech / rec.bicycles.tech / Re: Another chapter of cyclist killer