Totally illogical, there was no chance. -- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

SubjectAuthor
* Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row.Richard Hertz
+* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
|`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aThe Starmaker
+- Crank Richard Hertz deletes his own postsDono.
+* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row.The Starmaker
|`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
| +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aThe Starmaker
| |`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
| `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
|  `* Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsDono.
|   `* Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsRichard Hertz
|    `- Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsDono.
`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
 `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
  +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
  `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
   +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
   |+- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
   |`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   | +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   | `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aPaul Leone
   |  +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |  |`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDaron Sorrentino
   |  `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |   `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDaron Sorrentino
   |    +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   |    `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |     `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   |      `- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   `- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aMaciej Wozniak

Pages:12
Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<fea504d0-10db-4f3e-bb1a-f705b042de6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93689&group=sci.physics.relativity#93689

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row.
How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 18:56 UTC

On the thread where I was counting how many Nobel prizes Einstein won,
Dono (or another cretin), deleted three consecutive posts in 12 hours.

I wonder how could he did that, only in the web based sci.physics.relativity,
but not surprised about the actions.

After all, it's what the cretin relativists have been doing for 100 years: erasing,
burying, deleting, cancelling oppositions.

Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices, like the
fucking communists are used to do.

Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<a6ca9dd5-be48-45cc-b612-6aa0ab1033f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93691&group=sci.physics.relativity#93691

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:16:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:16 UTC

Subject: Re: Nobel Committe had 45 years to gave a prize to Einstein for relativity, and it didn't happen.
From: Richard Hertz
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:02
View all headers
On Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 10:05:31 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

<snip>

Yet more, NOTHING was awarded regarding RELATIVITY until today.
You are lying (again) kapo:

THIS LIST IS A PROOF THAT YOU'RE A DELUSIONAL RETARDED RELATIVIST, WILLING TO DECEIVE, LIE AND STEAL DUE
CREDITS TO PHYSICISTS AND THEIR WORK, NOT EVEN FUCKING REMOTELY RELATED TO RELATIVITY!

A. Michelson - USELESS MILITARY ENGINEER, WHO MEASURED SHIT
A. Compton - NEVER PROVEN COLLISIONS BETWEEN X-RAYS AND ELECTRONS
J.D.Cockroft - NUCLEAR PHYSICS
E.Walton - NUCLEAR PHYSICS
J.Bardeen - JUNCTURE TRANSISTOR AND SUPERCONDUCTIVITY (TWO NOBEL)
W.Shockley - JUNCTURE TRANSISTOR (COMPENSATION FOR HIS FAMOUS BIPOLAR TRANSISTOR, WHICH CREATED THIS ERA)
W.Brattain - JUNCTURE TRANSISTOR
P.Cherenkov - FOR DISCOVERY OF "HIS" RADIATION WHEN EM WAVES CHANGE MEDIUM WITH PHASE VELOCITY > c
I.Frank - FOR WORKING WITH Cherenkov
I.Tamm - FOR WORKING WITH Cherenkov
R.Feynman - FOR STUPID CALCULATIONS USING MORE IDIOTIC GRAPHS AND HIS FUCKING VIRTUAL PHOTONS IN QED.
J.Schwinger - FOR STUPID CALCULATIONS USING MORE IDIOTIC GRAPHS AND HIS FUCKING VIRTUAL PHOTONS IN QED.
S.Tomonaga - FOR STUPID CALCULATIONS USING MORE IDIOTIC GRAPHS AND HIS FUCKING VIRTUAL PHOTONS IN QED.
M. Gell-Mann - LGTBQ+ QUARKS
L.Esaki - TUNNELING PHENOMENA IN SEMICONDUCTORS
I.Glaever - SHARED WITH ESAKI, FOR TUNNELING PHENOMENA IN SUPERCONDUCTORS
B.Josephson - PROPERTIES OF SUPERCURRENT OF 5,000 AMPERES IN SUPERCONDUCTORS.
A. Penzias - CBR AT 4 GHZ, AFTER CLEANING PIDGEON'S CRAP IN AN OBSOLETE HORN ANTENNA.
R.Wilson - CBR AT 4 GHZ, AFTER CLEANING PIDGEON'S CRAP IN AN OBSOLETE HORN ANTENNA.
R.Hulse - CO-DISCOVERY OF A NEW TYPE OF PULSAR
J.Taylor - CO-DISCOVERY OF A NEW TYPE OF PULSAR
R.Davis - CO-DISCOVERY OF COSMIC NEUTRINOS (WITH Masatoshi Koshiba. Do you hate orientals, fucking racist gypsy?).
R.Giacconi - DISCOVERY OF COSMIC X-RAY SOURCES.
J.Hall - LASER-BASED PRECISION SPECTROCOSPY (Shared with the GERMAN Theodor W. Hänsch, gypsy hater).
B.Schmidt - CO-DISCOVERY OF THE STUPID CONCEPT OF AN ACCELERATED EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE, AFTER THE BB.
A.Riess - CO-DISCOVERY OF THE STUPID CONCEPT OF AN ACCELERATED EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE, AFTER THE BB.
S.Perlmutter - CO-DISCOVERY OF THE STUPID CONCEPT OF AN ACCELERATED EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE, AFTER THE BB.
P.Higgs - 13 BILLION USD SPENT FOR A FAILED PARTICLE THAT NEVER MET THE PROPOSAL OF GIVING MASS
T.Kajita - STUPID DISCOVERY THAT IF NEUTRINOS OSCILLATE, THEN THEY HAVE MASS. FUCKING RETARDED, LIKE YOU.
A.McDonald - STUPID DISCOVERY THAT IF NEUTRINOS OSCILLATE, THEN THEY HAVE MASS. FUCKING RETARDED, LIKE YOU.
R.Weiss - HELPED TO CONCEIVE LIGO, ANOTHER 8 BILLION USD FAIL!
K.Thorne HELPED TO CONCEIVE LIGO, ANOTHER 8 BILLION USD FAIL!
B.Barish HELPED TO CONCEIVE LIGO, ANOTHER 8 BILLION USD FAIL!
J.Peebles - CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FAKE BBT
R.Penrose - CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE FAKE BBT AND BHT.
R.Genzel - DISCOVERY OF A FUCKING ULTRA SUPER MASSIVE BH IN THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY. PHOTOS NOT AVAILABLE.

You forgot to credit the CRETIN for:

- Smartphones
- WWW, TCP/IP AND ETHERNET
- FLAT SCREENS (PLASMA, LCD, LED, OLED,...)
- GPS
- ATOMIC CLOCKS (ALL OF THEM)
- F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35, ....
- THE FLAVORED CONDOM
- ISS
- LGTBQ+ MOVEMENT (HE PUBLICLY ENDORSED IT, IN HIS EPOCH, AS A FUCKING DEGENERATE IS EXPECTED TO DO)
- HiFi AUDIO
- THE ATOMIC BOMB, ETC.

Crank Richard Hertz deletes his own posts

<2b65f2f6-5b73-4fb2-8fc4-86f1631ac38cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93692&group=sci.physics.relativity#93692

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Crank Richard Hertz deletes his own posts
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:17 UTC

On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 11:56:02 AM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On the thread where I was posting a fresh set of lies and idiocies,

The only person who can delete your idiocies is.....you!

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<62E194EF.3C36@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93698&group=sci.physics.relativity#93698

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
How did he that?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:41:35 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:41 UTC

Which post was deleted? was it this one?? Because this one wasn't
deleted...

Richard Hertz wrote:

> On the thread where I was counting how many Nobel prizes Einstein won,
> Dono (or another cretin), deleted three consecutive posts in 12 hours.
>
> I wonder how could he did that, only in the web based sci.physics.relativity,
> but not surprised about the actions.
>
> After all, it's what the cretin relativists have been doing for 100 years: erasing,
> burying, deleting, cancelling oppositions.
>
> Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices, like the
> fucking communists are used to do.
>
> Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<62E194FF.30CA@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93699&group=sci.physics.relativity#93699

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:41:51 -0700

Richard Hertz wrote:

> [...]
> R.Genzel - DISCOVERY OF A FUCKING ULTRA SUPER MASSIVE BH IN THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY. PHOTOS NOT AVAILABLE.
>
> You forgot to credit the CRETIN for:
>
> - Smartphones
> - WWW, TCP/IP AND ETHERNET
> - FLAT SCREENS (PLASMA, LCD, LED, OLED,...)
> - GPS
> - ATOMIC CLOCKS (ALL OF THEM)
> - F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, F-35, ....
> - THE FLAVORED CONDOM
> - ISS
> - LGTBQ+ MOVEMENT (HE PUBLICLY ENDORSED IT, IN HIS EPOCH, AS A FUCKING DEGENERATE IS EXPECTED TO DO)
> - HiFi AUDIO
> - THE ATOMIC BOMB, ETC.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<7c3e9f00-15a6-468b-91f6-909c69a21269n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93700&group=sci.physics.relativity#93700

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:53:20 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 19:53 UTC

On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4:41:30 PM UTC-3, The Starmaker wrote:
> Which post was deleted? was it this one?? Because this one wasn't
> deleted...
> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On the thread where I was counting how many Nobel prizes Einstein won,
> > Dono (or another cretin), deleted three consecutive posts in 12 hours.
> >
> > I wonder how could he did that, only in the web based sci.physics.relativity,
> > but not surprised about the actions.
> >
> > After all, it's what the cretin relativists have been doing for 100 years: erasing,
> > burying, deleting, cancelling oppositions.
> >
> > Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices, like the
> > fucking communists are used to do.
> >
> > Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.
> --
> The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> and challenge
> the unchallengeable.

THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:

Subject: Re: Odious kapo Richard Hertz eats shit
From: Richard Hertz
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 01:27
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 21:27:53 -0700 (PDT)

From: Richard Hertz
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:02
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 10:02:07 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: Rabid kapo Richard Hertz eats the same shit over and over
From: Richard Hertz
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 15:02
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 11:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<62E1ACAB.E96@ix.netcom.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93702&group=sci.physics.relativity#93702

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:22:51 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 21:22 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
> I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:

GOOGLEGROUPS is unstable.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<jke0kgF46ktU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93709&group=sci.physics.relativity#93709

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 18:38:52 -0500
 by: whodat - Wed, 27 Jul 2022 23:38 UTC

On 7/27/2022 4:22 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>>
>> THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
>> I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:
>

> GOOGLEGROUPS is unstable.

Whi9le that is true GOOGLEGROUPS isn't the only unstable
thing around here.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tbt6t0$2s8c9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93730&group=sci.physics.relativity#93730

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 01:30:07 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 05:30 UTC

On 7/27/2022 3:53 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:

> THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
> I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:

Only real morons post using Google Groups.

Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own posts

<6e03bbd9-8e87-4f38-8280-3dd31818d767n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93750&group=sci.physics.relativity#93750

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own posts
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 17:57 UTC

On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:30:10 PM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
> On 7/27/2022 3:53 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>
> > THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
> > I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:
> >
> Only real morons post using Google Groups.

Even so, only the author of the post can delete it, which proves that Richard Hertz is the biggest moron in this forum

Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own posts

<1e1c1b8c-5f8f-493f-a433-9c6fd2953886n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93752&group=sci.physics.relativity#93752

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 12:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own posts
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 19:49 UTC

On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 2:57:18 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:30:10 PM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
> > On 7/27/2022 3:53 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > > THESE THREE POSTS APPEARS AS DELETED IN MY WEB BROWSER, ON GOOGLEGROUPS.
> > > I RECOVERED THEM USING A DIFFERENT NNTP RELAY:
> > >
> > Only real morons post using Google Groups.
> Even so, only the author of the post can delete it, which proves that Richard Hertz is the biggest moron in this forum

IMBECILE, even three other posts that The Starmaker did also were deleted.

I smell a conspiracy against the two of us, on a topic where I claimed that Einstein was a drooling retarded, who DIDN'T MAKE
anything relevant in his previous 24 years of life, till the "marvelous year".

I think that you or some other stinky relativist is involved. It includes people from Google, known as faithful relativists.

MF you all.

Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own posts

<ac06f720-351c-4da2-ac53-81615b9e9744n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93756&group=sci.physics.relativity#93756

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: eggy2001...@gmail.com (Dono.)
 by: Dono. - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 20:28 UTC

On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 12:49:22 PM UTC-7, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 2:57:18 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

> > > Only real morons post using Google Groups.
> > Even so, only the author of the post can delete it, which proves that Richard Hertz is the biggest moron in this forum
>I am an IMBECILE, even three other posts that The Starmaker did also were deleted.

No Starmaker post was deleted, stop lying.
Only the posts of utter imbecile Richard Hertz were deleted.
Only the imbecile Richard Hertz could have deleted them.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc3hae$3snpe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93805&group=sci.physics.relativity#93805

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: xeu...@ojzoleeb.xq (Deane Tanzi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:04:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Deane Tanzi - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 15:04 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

> Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices,
> like the fucking communists are used to do.
>
> Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.

tatar pygmies, not gypsies. The gypsies are in Spain, music etc.

the tatars are the worst scumbags on the face of the earth, destroying
their once a prosperous wannabe communist country. Now a shithole. I see
that territory taken back by either the Hungarians, the Russian
Federation, or the Serbians.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc3t7t$3uies$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93828&group=sci.physics.relativity#93828

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 14:28:15 -0400
 by: Volney - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:28 UTC

On 7/30/2022 11:04 AM, Deane Tanzi wrote:
> Richard Hertz wrote:
>
>> Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices,
>> like the fucking communists are used to do.
>>
>> Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.
>
> tatar pygmies, not gypsies. The gypsies are in Spain, music etc.
>
> the tatars are the worst scumbags on the face of the earth,

I see old 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 racism rearing its ugly head. Again.

Originally Crimea belonged to the Taters, not to 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 or
Ukraine. Racist ☭Stalin☭ deported them to Siberia and moved 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians
卐 in their place. What was that word, "Lebensraum"? Where did ☭Stalin☭
get that idea? Later ☭Khrushchev☭ gave Crimea to Ukraine, the rightful
owner to this day.

> destroying
> their once a prosperous wannabe communist country. Now a shithole.

I agree that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is now a shithole. Not the fault of the
Russian people like you say, but of 卐Владольф Путлер卐 and his oligarch
buddies, who are killing off their young men in Ukraine, and making 卐
Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 into a third world nation.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc3vbd$3ukfn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93830&group=sci.physics.relativity#93830

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: xeu...@ojzoleeb.xq (Deane Tanzi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:04:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Deane Tanzi - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:04 UTC

Volney wrote:

>>> Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you
>>> are.
>>
>> tatar pygmies, not gypsies. The gypsies are in Spain, music etc.
>> the tatars are the worst scumbags on the face of the earth,
>
> I see old 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 racism rearing its ugly head. Again.

facts, not nazis. They destroyed a country. Same thing in Bulgaria. They
eat pork, are short, bad for the environment, killed people 1989 putting
capitalism to destroy more. They don't give a shit on the countries they
destroy. They are kept away from making evil in the Russian Crimea. Read
the newspapers. Because you are an idiot.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<jklf4dFa27eU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93834&group=sci.physics.relativity#93834

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 14:29:10 -0500
 by: whodat - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:29 UTC

On 7/30/2022 1:28 PM, Volney wrote:
> On 7/30/2022 11:04 AM, Deane Tanzi wrote:
>> Richard Hertz wrote:
>>
>>> Because it's what filthy relativists learned to do to suppress voices,
>>> like the fucking communists are used to do.
>>>
>>> Fuck you anyway, romanian expat. You can't avoid being the POS you are.
>>
>> tatar pygmies, not gypsies. The gypsies are in Spain, music etc.
>>
>> the tatars are the worst scumbags on the face of the earth,
>
> I see old 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 racism rearing its ugly head. Again.
>
> Originally Crimea belonged to the Taters, not to 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 or
> Ukraine. Racist ☭Stalin☭ deported them to Siberia and moved 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians
> 卐 in their place. What was that word, "Lebensraum"? Where did ☭Stalin☭
> get that idea? Later ☭Khrushchev☭ gave Crimea to Ukraine, the rightful
> owner to this day.
>
>> destroying
>> their once a prosperous wannabe communist country. Now a shithole.
>
> I agree that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is now a shithole. Not the fault of the
> Russian people like you say, but of 卐Владольф Путлер卐 and his oligarch
> buddies, who are killing off their young men in Ukraine, and making 卐
> Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 into a third world nation.

When has Russia not been a third world country? All attempts to
elevate Russia have failed.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc418d$3ukju$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93835&group=sci.physics.relativity#93835

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: xeu...@ojzoleeb.xq (Deane Tanzi)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:36:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Deane Tanzi - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:36 UTC

whodat wrote:
> When has Russia not been a third world country? All attempts to elevate
> Russia have failed.

idiot. 3rd world, never. Admittedly, even a fart makes the "west" 3rd
world countries.

Watch the architecture and the skyscrapers in Mocba, nowhere to find in
west, unable to even compete and comply. Idiot.

first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You are a
liar.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<0b1a1db7-0773-4f9e-8aa5-ea80e5fa747fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93837&group=sci.physics.relativity#93837

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 12:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: maluwozn...@gmail.com (Maciej Wozniak)
 by: Maciej Wozniak - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 19:53 UTC

On Saturday, 30 July 2022 at 21:29:21 UTC+2, whodat wrote:

> When has Russia not been a third world country?

Do you know, why "third"?
Simplifying a little:
capitalistic USA+western Europe
socialistic eastern Europe+USSR and China
the third.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<jkltelFc788U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93842&group=sci.physics.relativity#93842

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 18:33:34 -0500
 by: whodat - Sat, 30 Jul 2022 23:33 UTC

On 7/30/2022 2:36 PM, Deane Tanzi wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>> When has Russia not been a third world country? All attempts to elevate
>> Russia have failed.
>
> idiot. 3rd world, never. Admittedly, even a fart makes the "west" 3rd
> world countries.
>
> Watch the architecture and the skyscrapers in Mocba, nowhere to find in
> west, unable to even compete and comply. Idiot.
>
> first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You are a
> liar.

I don't bother to argue with the delusional.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc4m6r$3s67$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93844&group=sci.physics.relativity#93844

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 21:34:20 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 01:34 UTC

On 7/30/2022 3:36 PM, Deane Tanzi wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>> When has Russia not been a third world country? All attempts to elevate
>> Russia have failed.
>
> idiot. 3rd world, never. Admittedly, even a fart makes the "west" 3rd
> world countries.
>
> Watch the architecture and the skyscrapers in Mocba, nowhere to find in
> west, unable to even compete and comply. Idiot.
>
> first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You are a
> liar.

That wasn't 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐, that was the defunct ☭Soviet Union☭. If you
want to give credit to modern countries, the chief ☭Soviet☭ rocket
scientist in the 60s and late 50s was actually Ukrainian! When he died
unexpectedly, the ☭Soviet☭ space program failed, it went from several
firsts to never being able to land a man on the moon.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<e9e8bd13-f2a5-4d25-ab57-eee8f23ce266n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93846&group=sci.physics.relativity#93846

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 20:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 03:28 UTC

On Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 10:34:22 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
> On 7/30/2022 3:36 PM, Deane Tanzi wrote:
> > whodat wrote:
> >
> >> When has Russia not been a third world country? All attempts to elevate
> >> Russia have failed.
> >
> > idiot. 3rd world, never. Admittedly, even a fart makes the "west" 3rd
> > world countries.
> >
> > Watch the architecture and the skyscrapers in Mocba, nowhere to find in
> > west, unable to even compete and comply. Idiot.
> >
> > first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You are a
> > liar.
> That wasn't 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐, that was the defunct ☭Soviet Union☭. If you
> want to give credit to modern countries, the chief ☭Soviet☭ rocket
> scientist in the 60s and late 50s was actually Ukrainian! When he died
> unexpectedly, the ☭Soviet☭ space program failed, it went from several
> firsts to never being able to land a man on the moon.

Imbecile Moroney. Read this:

The Soviet space program (Russian: Космическая программа СССР, romanized: Kosmicheskaya programma SSSR) was the national space program of the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), active from 1955 until the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Soviet investigations in rocketry began with the formation of a research laboratory in 1921, but these efforts were hampered by a devastating war with Germany during World War II in 1940s. Competing in the Space Race with the United States and later with the European Union and China, the Soviet program was notable in setting many records in space exploration, including:

- the world's first ICBM, the R-7 missile. Successfully flight tested in August 1957.
- the first satellite and the first animal into Earth orbit in 1957.
- computerized robotic missions exploring the Moon starting in 1959.
- the first image of the far side of the Moon.
- the first human in space in 1961.
- the first woman in space in 1963.
- the first spacewalk in 1965.
- the first to reach the surface of the Moon.
- the first soft landing on the Moon.
- the first space rover deployment in 1966.
- the first robotic probe that automatically extracted the sample of lunar soil automatically extracted and brought to Earth in 1970.
- the first interplanetary probes to Venus and Mars.
- the first successful soft landings on Venus and Mars, in the 1960s–70s.
- In 1971, the first space station into low Earth orbit.
- the first modular space station in 1986.
- the first observatory at L3 point, 1 million miles far from Earth.
- the most powerful ICBM series until these days.
- Its Interkosmos program sent the first citizen of a country other than the United States or Soviet Union into space.
- the complete control of the orbital path and stability of the ISS. In danger, after Russia stated it's leaving the ISS in 2024.

The space program was based on unique ideas derived by Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, known as the father of theoretical astronautics

Contrary to its American, European, and Chinese competitors, who had their programs ran under a single coordinating agency, the Soviet space program was divided and split among several internally competing design bureaus led by Korolev, Kerimov, Keldysh, Yangel, Glushko, Chelomey, Makeyev, Chertok and Reshetnev.

Maybe USSR, and now Russia, know about the real danger for humans going farther than 500 miles from Earth's surface. USA didn't
care, and their programs are based on Hollywood, Pixar and companies heavily involved in CGI. Fucking NASA, nest of liars.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc5mlm$9d5n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93861&group=sci.physics.relativity#93861

Followup: sci.physics.relativity
From: yic...@blybskwq.ah (Paul Leone)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:48:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Paul Leone - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 10:48 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You
>> are a liar.
>
> That wasn't 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐, that was the defunct ☭Soviet Union☭. If you
> want to give credit to modern countries, the chief ☭Soviet☭ rocket
> scientist in the 60s and late 50s was actually Ukrainian! When he died

no such thing "ukrainian", you are an idiot. They are separatist nazis.
You capitalist people so brainwashed, can't even see the nazis. The
cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison, afraid they
will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.

watch this thing here, it's excellent. I didn't know they still can make
good movies.

JoJo rabbit https://www.bitchute.com/video/IJI9qHnwpVKP/

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc6g1e$f169$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93888&group=sci.physics.relativity#93888

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 14:01:16 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 18:01 UTC

On 7/31/2022 6:48 AM, Paul Leone wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>>> first country flying in space, the moon, planets and everything. You
>>> are a liar.
>>
>> That wasn't 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐, that was the defunct ☭Soviet Union☭. If you
>> want to give credit to modern countries, the chief ☭Soviet☭ rocket
>> scientist in the 60s and late 50s was actually Ukrainian! When he died
>
> no such thing "ukrainian", you are an idiot.

If that is so, why did 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 accept the sovereignty of Ukraine as
well as that of the other ex-Soviet republics? Why did 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐
again accept the sovereignty of Ukraine again in the deal where Ukraine
gave up the Soviet nuclear weapons on its territory? Why is Ukraine a
founding member of the United Nations, since 1945?

The answer is, 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 always lies and breaks treaties. At least
under 卐Putler卐 it does.

> They are separatist nazis.

The only Nazis around are in the Kremlin.

> You capitalist people so brainwashed, can't even see the nazis.

We see them, alright. The Kremlin is infested with them.

> The
> cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison, afraid they
> will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.

Sorry, nymshifter. Nobody believes that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 lie. HIMARS would
have blasted that building apart, but it still stands, damaged. The
damage is inconsistent with a HIMARS attack. Besides, the Ukrainians are
having too much fun with HIMARS making 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 ammo dumps go BOOM!

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc6rum$g3nf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93893&group=sci.physics.relativity#93893

From: rii...@lsygdzti.cb (Daron Sorrentino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
row. How did he that?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 21:24:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Daron Sorrentino - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 21:24 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> The cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison,
>> afraid they will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.
>
> Sorry, nymshifter. Nobody believes that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 lie. HIMARS would
> have blasted that building apart, but it still stands, damaged. The
> damage is inconsistent with a HIMARS attack. Besides, the Ukrainians are

you are insufficient once again. As I undrestood the himars are child's
game, well precision but small in size. You can't even blow a bridge with
a himar.

JoJo rabbit https://www.bitchute.com/video/IJI9qHnwpVKP/

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc6vci$gflu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93896&group=sci.physics.relativity#93896

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)