"Just the facts, Ma'am" -- Joe Friday

tech / sci.physics.relativity / Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

SubjectAuthor
* Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row.Richard Hertz
+* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
|`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aThe Starmaker
+- Crank Richard Hertz deletes his own postsDono.
+* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row.The Starmaker
|`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
| +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aThe Starmaker
| |`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
| `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
|  `* Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsDono.
|   `* Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsRichard Hertz
|    `- Re: Cretin Richard Hertz erases his own postsDono.
`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
 `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
  +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
  `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
   +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDeane Tanzi
   |+- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in awhodat
   |`* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   | +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   | `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aPaul Leone
   |  +* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |  |`- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDaron Sorrentino
   |  `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |   `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aDaron Sorrentino
   |    +- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   |    `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aVolney
   |     `* Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   |      `- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aRichard Hertz
   `- Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in aMaciej Wozniak

Pages:12
Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc735q$gfnn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93901&group=sci.physics.relativity#93901

From: rii...@lsygdzti.cb (Daron Sorrentino)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Subject: Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a
row. How did he that?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 23:27:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Daron Sorrentino - Sun, 31 Jul 2022 23:27 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> The cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison,
>> afraid they will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.
>
> Sorry, nymshifter. Nobody believes that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 lie. HIMARS would
> have blasted that building apart, but it still stands, damaged. The
> damage

himars are fireworks, shamefully insufficient. They threw about a dozen
over a bridge, and the bridge still cool. A himar can't even penetrate the
roof as concrete.

most probably, the Vogue cocaine zelenske killed his nazis, because order
of war_crimes, then since they surrendered the Azovtal, without his
written permission.

also, there is a story, those nazis killed alot of mercenaries in Azovtal,
english, probably americans. Hence, others may want those nazis no more.
You don't understand simple tensors.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<35af6224-9cd2-4cb1-92a7-742bc77b5771n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93904&group=sci.physics.relativity#93904

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 17:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 00:41 UTC

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 8:27:57 PM UTC-3, Daron Sorrentino wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
> >> The cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison,
> >> afraid they will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.
> >
> > Sorry, nymshifter. Nobody believes that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 lie. HIMARS would
> > have blasted that building apart, but it still stands, damaged. The
> > damage
> himars are fireworks, shamefully insufficient. They threw about a dozen
> over a bridge, and the bridge still cool. A himar can't even penetrate the
> roof as concrete.
>
> most probably, the Vogue cocaine zelenske killed his nazis, because order
> of war_crimes, then since they surrendered the Azovtal, without his
> written permission.
>
> also, there is a story, those nazis killed alot of mercenaries in Azovtal,
> english, probably americans. Hence, others may want those nazis no more.
> You don't understand simple tensors.

Why do you try to reason with an asshole like Volney-Moroney, who believes that:

1) Einstein was a genius; relativity is real physics; he's an EE.
2) Russians are nazis; Zelensky is not a nazi-jewish-gay (like him); Azov is a "christian movement"; Arestovich is not his sexual partner.
https://apn990.wixsite.com/website/post/who-is-volodymyr-zelensky
https://ivarfjeld.com/2022/03/02/ukranian-president-caught-in-trance-sexual-dance/
3) Ukraine didn't suffer a coup d'etat, in 2014, by the US-UK zionist cabal (Nuland, Yatzeniuk, Kagan, Poroshenko, Biden, Obama, ...).
https://thefrontierpost.com/whip-or-cookies-what-is-nuland-really-bringing-to-russia/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbjNJbjEy04 (Maidan, "Cookies" Nuland, Under-secretary of state, 2013)
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ukraine-tape-idUSBREA1601G20140207
4) Not a single bit of truth about the USA-funded biolabs, managed by Hunter Biden, to develop genetic bioweapons against slavs.
https://tennesseestar.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/hunter-biden-blue-star-ukraine_840x480-768x439.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LdrzG43w-zo/maxresdefault.jpg
5) Not a single bit of truth that US-UK invested 6 billions USD (2014-2021) to provide weapons, develop fortress and kill ukro-russians.
6) Ukraine is winning, with the help of the full support of NATO and its AWACS, satellites, drones, etc., plus romanians, poles, US mercs.
https://theaviationist.com/2018/04/06/eyes-on-crimea-u-s-intelligence-gathering-aircraft-increasingly-flying-over-the-black-sea/
https://aviation.stackexchange.com/questions/92321/why-do-air-force-planes-regularly-fly-in-circles
7) Zelensky is not a billionaire, with four passports, and a puppet of BlackRock, CIA, MI-6, Mossad, etc., etc.
https://caknowledge.com/zelenskyy-net-worth/
8) Zelensky didn't made a fortune by selling 200,000 Km2 of fertile land to Mosanto, Cargill and DuPont.
https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/corporate-takeover-ukrainian-agriculture

Volney is either an idiot or an asset of TPTB, or both.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<tc7dfl$kuq2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93906&group=sci.physics.relativity#93906

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
row. How did he that?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 22:23:45 -0400
 by: Volney - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 02:23 UTC

On 7/31/2022 7:27 PM, Daron Sorrentino wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>>> The cocaine zelenske just sent an himar bomb over them in prison,
>>> afraid they will reveal the war crimes orders from the top.
>>
>> Sorry, nymshifter. Nobody believes that 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 lie. HIMARS would
>> have blasted that building apart, but it still stands, damaged. The
>> damage
>
> himars are fireworks, shamefully insufficient. They threw about a dozen
> over a bridge, and the bridge still cool. A himar can't even penetrate the
> roof as concrete.

Then why are you 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 stooges so frightened of them? They
chased you evil 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 off Snake Island, they made 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐
ammo dumps into spectacular fireworks shows, disabled Kherson bridges
and destroyed a 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 troop train. I'll just watch as the 卐
Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 get their asses kicked.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<70877c23-0290-454f-8577-c9d015f5dd05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93907&group=sci.physics.relativity#93907

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 19:58:59 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 02:58 UTC

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:23:52 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:

<snip>

> Then why are you 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 stooges so frightened of them? They
> chased you evil 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 off Snake Island, they made 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐
> ammo dumps into spectacular fireworks shows, disabled Kherson bridges
> and destroyed a 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 troop train. I'll just watch as the 卐
> Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 get their asses kicked.

You are not Moroney, Volney.

You're some sick bastard who snatched him.

He used to be a retarded, but not so much.

Re: Dono, the Romanian gypsy, has deleted three posts of mine in a row. How did he that?

<d0395133-6663-4065-9b6f-0baa5b9d3a35n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93908&group=sci.physics.relativity#93908

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 20:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
row. How did he that?
From: hertz...@gmail.com (Richard Hertz)
 by: Richard Hertz - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 03:05 UTC

On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:59:00 PM UTC-3, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Sunday, July 31, 2022 at 11:23:52 PM UTC-3, Volney wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > Then why are you 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 stooges so frightened of them? They
> > chased you evil 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 off Snake Island, they made 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐
> > ammo dumps into spectacular fireworks shows, disabled Kherson bridges
> > and destroyed a 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 troop train. I'll just watch as the 卐
> > Ru⚡︎⚡︎ians卐 get their asses kicked.
> You are not Moroney, Volney.
>
> You're some sick bastard who snatched him.
>
> He used to be a retarded, but not so much.

This is what your degenerate LGBTQ+ king of jews order to deploy, while he poses at Vogue with his tranny partner.

TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST CIVILIANS: KIEV’S FORCES MINED STREETS IN DONETSK
https://southfront.org/terrorist-attacks-against-civilians-kievs-forces-mined-streets-in-donetsk/

The Kiev regime continues terrorist attacks against civilians in the Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics. The Armed Forces of Ukraine are shelling residential areas in the city of Donetsk and on its outskirts with anti-personnel mines.

On the morning of July 31, projectiles with scatterable anti-personnel land mines Lepestok (also known as Green Parrot or Butterfly Mines, PFM-1) hit the village of Skochinsky mine and the Kirovsky district of Donetsk.

On July 31, the AFU mined the very center of the city of Donetsk. PFM-1 were shelled at the intersection of Vatutin Avenue and Universitetskaya street..

There were civilians on the streets at the moment of the attack