"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile." -- Karl Lehenbauer

tech / sci.math / STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for Eram semper recta
+* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathDan Christensen
|`- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake mathMostowski Collapse
+* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun Eram semper recta
|`* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forzelos...@gmail.com
| `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun Eram semper recta
|  +* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun Eram semper recta
|  |`* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|  | `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational formarkus...@gmail.com
|  |  `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|  |   `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational formarkus...@gmail.com
|  |    `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|  |     +* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational formarkus...@gmail.com
|  |     |`- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forNew Age Prophet
|  |     `- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun zelos...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forzelos...@gmail.com
|   +* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forQuantum Bubbles
|   |`* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forArchimedes Plutonium
|   | `- STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|   `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|    `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun zelos...@gmail.com
|     +- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|     `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun FromTheRafters
|      `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
|       `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forzelos...@gmail.com
|        `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun Eram semper recta
|         `* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forzelos...@gmail.com
|          `- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forEram semper recta
+* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forArchimedes Plutonium
|`- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forzelos...@gmail.com
+* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forMathin3D
`- Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational forMathin3D

Pages:12
Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<5b10925b-ca4a-4c69-abd9-9760e1f0038dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91118&group=sci.math#91118

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 22:33:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for
you and fun for me.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 06:33 UTC

Is Zelos Malum the tutor of mathematics to King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden? And if so, did Malum teach the King wrongly that the ellipse is a conic when it never was so? (see proof in AP's book)

Malum wrote: >degrees//Is Goran Lindblad,Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson like Malum too stupid to understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 5:33:52 AM UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:

> I am more of a mathematician than you cause I got the fucking degrees

AP writes : Malum, such a foul mouth and is not only a education parasite of physics but also math, where he is too dumb, too stupid to understand a ellipse was never a conic, as the proof below shows.

Definition: education parasite: a person or a group of people that values money or convenience ahead of the Truth. They never want to fix errors but teach errors forever because it takes time and money out of them to fix errors and teach the truth.

Malum wrote: >degrees//Is Goran Lindblad,Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson like Malum too stupid to understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry

Too stupid to understand Angular Momentum for the chemical bond cannot exist with electron=.5MeV, proton=938MeV. You need 105 to 840 to have chemistry. The .5MeV particle that Thomson discovered was actually Dirac's magnetic monopole

Why does Malum simply not ask professors of physics at Stockholm why they think the real proton is not 840MeV and real electron = 105MeV with .5 MeV the Dirac Magnetic Monopole in order to have chemistry at all

Why does any physicist not believe proton is 840MeV, electron is 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding, because a ratio of 840 to 105 allows for Angular Momentum

On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 6:55:57 AM UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:
> Den måndag 22 oktober 2018 kl. 09:29:52 UTC+2 skrev
>
> You need to show an actual proof and not just test it and thinkg it works..

AP's discovery that Starpower is not fusion, but 90% Faraday law on hydrogen & helium, turning Space in magnetic monopoles. What does Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Carl XVI Gustaf, think of AP's starpower theory ??

Which is AP's 2nd and 3rd best theory? Sun and Stars are powered by Faraday Law of atoms where inside every atom, the muon is thrust through the proton producing magnetic monopoles and creating starpower. Or, AP's theory that Real Proton = 840 MeV with electron= muon and .5MeV was Dirac magnetic monopole.

Stockholm University
Math logic
Per Martin-Lof, Erik Palmgren, Tom Britton, Pavel Kurasov
Alexander Berglund, Jonas Bergstrom, Rikard Bogvad
Samuel Lundqvist, Annemarie Luger, Erik Palmgren
Torbjorn Tambour

Rector: Astrid Soderbergh Widding

Carl XVI Gustaf

Stockholm Univ physics
Tony Hansson, Markus Hennrich, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen,

Swedish physics, et al
Bo Thide, Max Tegmark, Cecilia Jarlskog, Lars Bergstrom, Lars Samuelson
Anders Flodstrom, Hans Ryde, Anders Barany, Gunnar von Heijne
Claes-Goran Granqvist, Joakim Edsjo, Carl Falthammar, Sven Hansson, Arne Kaijser
Pres. Sigbritt Karlsson (KTH)

University Gothenburg
Bernt Wennberg
Aila Sarkka

Univ Stockholm Physics dept

Gunnar Benediktsson, Clas Blomberg, Bo Cartling
Olle Edholm, Goran Grimvall, Goran Lindblad
Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson, Anders Rosengren
John Rundgren

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Stockholm?

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, starpower is only 10% fusion, 90% Faraday Law of its atoms.

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, and true real Calculus with a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, your students deserve better.

Yes, there, what did they say-- the power of Sun and stars is not really fusion but is the Faraday Law inside of atoms creating monopoles and turning Space into energy that fuels the Sun and stars. My rough estimate is that fusion only supplies 10% or less of Sun and stars.

But of course, I could not have discovered the true starpower when under the idiotic idea that the electron was a mere .5MeV when it truly is 105 MeV.

What answer did they give?

Erik Palmgren, Carl XVI Gustaf asked by Zelos Malum report-- WHY teach ellipse is a conic, when it never was, but a cylinder section (see proof below)

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 2:35:00 AM UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:

Integrals do not do area you moron.

AP writes: why does Sweden not teach these people how to be human beings first, Drs. Widding, instead of mongrels, then go ahead, and try to teach them some math.

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Stockholm?
And, even though you-- professors of math who never want to fix and clean up error filled mathematics, your students deserve better, and you should quit teaching if you cannot come around to admitting a ellipse is a cylinder section, never a conic section. For it is embarrassing to have students smarter than the math professor who by taking a cone, cylinder can and a round lid, can prove on the spot, in the classroom that the cone yields an oval, never an ellipse.

Astrid Soderbergh Widding, Per Martin-Lof asked by Zelos Malum report-- WHY teach ellipse is a conic, when it never was, but a cylinder section (see
AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.
Length: 21 pages

On Thursday, September 6, 2018 Zelos Malum wrote:
Zelos Malum

4:02 AM (15 hours ago)

Crankery
Try to use these henceforth

[...]

Zelos Malum calls dipshit --Max Tegmark, Erik Palmgren, Tom Britton, Carl XVI Gustaf stalker-- Zelos Malum fails Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV Real Electron= 105MeV

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 4:18:36 AM UTC-5, Zelos Malum wrote:

no one says "or" or "and" with numbers becuase those are BOOLEAN operations you dipshit!

Why does Malum hate Swedes and Sweden and Science? Is he an escaped asylum there in Sweden and no-one cares?

[...]

And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, Calculus your students deserve better.

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math where they had a ill-defined infinity; they had the fakery of Limit concept; and they had the fakery of a continuum.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

<d043f97f-e347-420b-aee6-2e89324d193bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91126&group=sci.math#91126

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 02:56:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:56 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE DC Proof helps nobody.
It even cannot prove Zorns Lemma.

Dan Christensen schrieb am Mittwoch, 25. August 2021 um 01:19:05 UTC+2:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of JG's fake math

Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<ff2835bf-4fe1-450d-9b96-26b86579a5e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=91128&group=sci.math#91128

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 04:03:55 -0800 (PST)
you and fun for me.
From: zelos.ma...@gmail.com (zelos...@gmail.com)
 by: zelos...@gmail.com - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:03 UTC

onsdag 16 februari 2022 kl. 07:33:58 UTC+1 skrev Archimedes Plutonium:
> [...]
> Pres. Sigbritt Karlsson (KTH)
>

> University Gothenburg
> Bernt Wennberg
> Aila Sarkka
>
> Univ Stockholm Physics dept
>
> Gunnar Benediktsson, Clas Blomberg, Bo Cartling
> Olle Edholm, Goran Grimvall, Goran Lindblad
> Hakan Snellman, Jouko Mickelsson, Anders Rosengren
> John Rundgren
>

> /\-------/\
> \::O:::O::/
> (::_ ^ _::)
> \_`-----'_/
> You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Stockholm?
>
> And, even though you-- professors of physics/math, want to remain silent and stupid in Real Electron = muon, Calculus your students deserve better..

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<ade1e5a8-96a5-4010-9aab-b5fa8a34efa7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93722&group=sci.math#93722

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 23:22:45 -0700 (PDT)
you and fun for me.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 06:22 UTC

Why Zelos Malum says Andrew Wiles is a math failure, and why Zelos hates Swedish science, Stockholm Univ and the King of Sweden.

Re: Zelos Malum calls dipshit --Max Tegmark, Erik Palmgren, Tom Britton, Carl XVI Gustaf stalker-- Zelos Malum fails Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV Real Electron= 105MeV
by Zelos Malum
7/7/18

Drs.Martin Schweizer,Mete Soner,Michael Struwe-- Zurich ETH, are you as dumb in Calculus, no Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, as is math failure Jan Burse??
by
Zelos Malum
12/30/17

Re: Why is John Stillwell such a numbskull on Irrational numbers-- his book Mathematics and its History
36 posts by 9 authors
4/25/18
Zelos Malum Anthyphairesis > > --- quoting Stillwell --- > It follows that similar steps will recur forever, which is

Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
17 posts by 7 authors
8/21/18
Zelos Malum Pointing out that you are an idiot is nto stalking

Zelos Malum & Kibo Parry M. says Andrew Wiles is a failure because he cannot understand a Oval is the conic slant cut, not the ellipse and is too dumb to do a geometry proof of fundamental theorem of calculus-- see AP's proof below.

On Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 11:06:26 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>of Math and of Physics
"Drag Queen of Science"

> > China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA
> and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
> It's taking you no time at all to spam this 5977 times!

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

May 15, 2020, 1:55:46 AM

Minnow of Math and Runt of Physics "struggling for relevance" <

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

May 15, 2020, 2:00:19 AM

Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics "struggling for relevance"

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

May 15, 2020, 3:19:55 PM

Tunicate of Math and Sea Squirt of Physics "I ate my brain" <

Doctor Anagram

Jul 1, 2020, 2:22:34 AM

The letters in can be re-arranged to spell "Porn Sale! I emit

Doctor Anagram

Jul 3, 2020, 9:44:44 PM

The letters in can be re-arranged to spell "Run! Mum solicited

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

Aug 20, 2020, 1:40:41 AM

Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

Aug 25, 2020, 4:16:45 AM

> tarded: >The fakery of

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

Oct 31, 2020, 9:24:30 PM

Snail of Math and Green Banded Broodsac Nemotode of Physics "I ate my brain"

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

Nov 1, 2020, 4:16:29 PM

zelos...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2021, 5:11:45 AM

zelos...@gmail.com wrote: >> zzzzzzzzzzzzz > > You talk about being over my head? Please,

Michael Moroney

Re: Andrew Wiles flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
By Zelos Malum 67 posts 1027 views updated 2:22 PM

Jan 12, 2021, 12:23:54 PM

"zelos...@gmail.com" <zelos.malum@gmail.com> writes: >tisdag 12 januari 2021 kl.

3rd published book

AP's Proof-Ellipse was never a Conic Section // Math proof series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Ever since Ancient Greek Times it was thought the slant cut into a cone is the ellipse. That was false. For the slant cut in every cone is a Oval, never an Ellipse. This book is a proof that the slant cut is a oval, never the ellipse. A slant cut into the Cylinder is in fact a ellipse, but never in a cone.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PLSDQWC
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 11, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1621 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 20 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

Proofs Ellipse is never a Conic section, always a Cylinder section and a Well Defined Oval definition//Student teaches professor series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 26Jan2022. This is AP's 68th published book of science.

Preface: A similar book on single cone cut is a oval, never a ellipse was published in 11Mar2019 as AP's 3rd published book, but Amazon Kindle converted it to pdf file, and since then, I was never able to edit this pdf file, and decided rather than struggle and waste time, decided to leave it frozen as is in pdf format. Any new news or edition of ellipse is never a conic in single cone is now done in this book. The last thing a scientist wants to do is wade and waddle through format, when all a scientist ever wants to do is science itself. So all my new news and thoughts of Conic Sections is carried out in this 68th book of AP. And believe you me, I have plenty of new news.

In November of 2019, I was challenged to make the definition of Oval a well defined definition. I took up that task, and fortunately I waited a long time since, 2016, my discovery that the oval was the slant cut into a cone, not the ellipse. I say fortunately because you need physics in order to make a well defined definition of oval. You need the knowledge of physics, that electricity is perpendicular to magnetism and this perpendicularity is crucial in a well defined definition of oval. When I discovered the ellipse was never a conic in 2016, I probably could not have well defined the oval at that time, because I needed the 3 years intervening to catch up on a lot of physics, but by November 2019, I was ready willing and able. Then in August of 2020, I discovered a third new proof of Ellipse is a cylinder section never a conic section, using solid 3rd dimension geometry of ovoid and ellipsoid.

Cover picture is a cone and a cylinder on a cutting board and that is an appropriate base to place those two figures because sectioning means cutting, and the cuts we want to make into a single cone and a cylinder is a slant cut not a cut parallel to the base of the figures, nor a cut that leaves the figure open ended but a slant cut that leaves the figure a closed loop.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B081TWQ1G6
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ November 21, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 2021 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 50 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#11-2, 11th published book

World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
Preface:
Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.

Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis". And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.

To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<37f48375-52f4-4365-9871-db861db5872cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93742&group=sci.math#93742

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 06:35:27 -0700 (PDT)
you and fun for me.
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 13:35 UTC

Don't worry about that - you are are quite capable of making yourself look like a fool all by yourself. You are basically this crackpot's match. LOL.

On Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 1:09:34 AM UTC-4, zelos...@gmail.com wrote:
> >Sorry, but I do not have time to respond to all the idiots who post drivel on my threads. I have chosen Malum as the one I make a fool of, but rest assured that he represent all you stupids. Chuckle.
> You have yet to make a fool out of me :) You do however demonstrate yourself like a fool all the time.
> >I don't even read your drivel because my only good eye hurts after 15 minutes of being on computer. So if you are a visitor and you want to get my attention, then you have to write an exceptionally good subject line to catch my attention, but this does not mean I shall necessarily respond. Chuckle.
> You don't because you do not understand it.

Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<500531a5-b2e5-40ca-babb-b8245d02a1a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93766&group=sci.math#93766

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 14:29:09 -0700 (PDT)
you and fun for me.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 14 Mar 2022 21:29 UTC

Zelos Malum called Canadian Dan Christensen as analbuttfuckmanure, a word invented by Kibo Parry M in late 2017. What did Zelos Malum call King Carl XVI Gustaf ???

This is what I keep telling "educators" some people need to learn how to be a human being first with politeness, rather than teaching them mathematics.. For Zelos Malum in my opinion is not even a human being-- a very sick one, but not a normal human being

NSA General Nakasone, why does your Kibo Parry M and his friends Jan Burse, Zelos Malum call you "micropenis" in their 29 years of stalking sci.math and sci.physics. And if Kibo Parry called you his famous invented word "analbuttfuckmanure" would that be grounds for firing the kibo??

Re: Why is John Stillwell such a numbskull on Irrational numbers-- his book Mathematics and its History
36 posts by 9 authors
4/25/18
by Zelos Malum

Re: 1Canadian Stalker DAN anal buttfuckmanure CHRISTENSEN stalk reports::: 6 year stalker
17 posts by 7 authors
8/21/18
by Zelos Malum >Pointing out that you are an idiot is nto stalking

Re: _Gunnar Carlsson, Moses Charikar, Sourav Chatterjee, Stanford Univ are you as stupid and screwed up as Erik Eastside over trigonometry, never realizing the sine function is actually a semicircle wave? See proof below
2 posts by 2 authors
Feb 3, 2019
by j4n bur53

Re: Karoly Holczer, Huan Huang, Eric Hudson, George Igo, of UCLA// Is the reason you have not confirmed the true proton is 840MeV, true electron=muon= 105MeV and the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, because time spent on spamming robot Reber??
2 posts by 2 authors
Feb 3
by j4n bur53

Re: _Is Zelos Malum the tutor of mathematics to King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden? And if so, did Malum teach the King wrongly that the ellipse is a conic when it never was so? (see proof below)
Jan 23, 2019, 12:48:24 AM
by Zelos Malum

Re: Zelos Malum calls "fuckign stupid" Markus Hennrich, Carl XVI Gustaf, Tommy Ohlsson, Paul Crutzen, stalker-- Zelos Malum, Can't do proper Calculus, thinks electron is .5MeV when it is Dirac's monopole , Real Proton = 840MeV
by zelos...@gmail.com Jun 8, 2018, 2:05:44 AM

Re: Zelos asks why Harvard's Dr. Hau wants to fail in physics, by not turning off the light to see if light wave is a closed loop pencil ellipse that AP predicts. Is Dr.Hau stubborn and too ignorant to finish her experiment??
by Michael Moroney

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney asks Trump to give South Korea to North Korea, for who wants to protect barbarians that torture Moon Bears in cages
by Roger Davis

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says of Dr. Tao "ant of Math" and a pandemic shit mule// Perhaps because Dr. Tao is such a failure of math, he believed primes are real when Naturals have no division-- and failures of math overlook even the most obvious
by Professor Wordsmith Jul 25, 2020, 8:23:21 PM

Re: 8-Kibo Parry Moroney says boycott Samsung & Hyundai until South Korea stops torturing to death caged Moon Bears // SOUTH KOREA, MOON BEARS Moon Bears of South Korea need the world's helping hand from evil//SCIENCE COUNCIL RULE EARTH
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: 102-Kibo Parry Moroney (Barry Shein's world std) stalking analbuttfuckmanure shithead of 27 years nonstop-- needs a emergency straightjacket size XXsmall
By Eduardo Remington 2 posts 3 views updated 12:15 AM

Caltech's Thomas Rosenbaum a penis cult that flunked math, so says stalker Kibo Parry M out of NSA General Nakasone, see AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS below.

Why does Jan Burse of ETH Zurich call NSA General Nakasone a micropenis? Is that a NSA code word?

Kibo Parry & Zelos Malum & Jan Burse use fake nameMM--
On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 10:19:25 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
On Monday, March 14, 2022 at 2:29:48 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>crazy
>barking fuckdog
> fails at math and science:
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr. Aug 10, 2020, 3:34:45 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" UC Berkeley Dr. Paul Alivisatos, Dr. Michael Witherell with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to 105MeV
by
Professor Wordsmith
Aug 12, 2020, 12:16:05 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says Drs. Block, Dr. Block, Griffiths, Miller, Suzuki, Lewontin, Gelbart with their meiosis going from 46 to 92, wanting to get to 23; as failures of math and "nude sluts". Is it any worse than Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945?
by Professor Wordsmith
Aug 6, 2020, 11:36:40 AM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Re: I choose to respond to Zelos Malum because it's educational for you and fun for me.

<5dff9345-3677-49da-ae8c-121a5b692173n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93829&group=sci.math#93829

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:30:36 -0700 (PDT)
you and fun for me.
From: mathi...@gmail.com (Mathin3D)
 by: Mathin3D - Tue, 15 Mar 2022 16:30 UTC

Sh t the f ck up, you f cking crackpot.

<3306e17c-b52e-4227-9c43-cdf16d08913fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=93937&group=sci.math#93937

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 01:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
you and fun for me.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:10 UTC

Re: 9-Andrew Wiles and his fake FLT proof, so dumb on FLT he could not even spot Euler's flaw of exp 3 FLT, and so dumb as a mathematician, he never could do a geometry proof of calculus, FTC.
by
ross.pro...@gmx.com Jul 12, 2021, 4:36:22 PM

I guess Ross told Andrew Wiles, but what is more troublesome is the fool Wiles still does not see his mistake that slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never ellipse

On Friday, August 27, 2021 at 5:09:36 AM UTC-5, ross.pro...@gmx.com wrote:
> Regards
>
> QB

Analbuttfuckmanure William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian, so says the 30 year stalker Kibo Parry M, who invented the word in 2017 and calls everyone in science that word because kibo failed physics with his 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:37:31 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"AnalButtfuckManure"
> fails at math and science:

Analbuttfuckmanure ETH Walter Thurnherr, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg says both Kibo Parry M & Jan Burse 29 year stalkers
On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 1:31:34 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Putin's Stooge"
> "has anyone seen my marbles"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

MIT, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter, James Young,William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon why oh why, Kibo, can they not ask the simple question which is the atom's true real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac Magnetic Monopole. Why, is it the toxic air near MIT that they cannot ask questions, cannot do geometry that a oval is the slant cut in cone and that Calculus Fundamental Theorem needs a geometry proof, not a b.s. limit analysis. AP wrote a book on Global Dumbnification caused by breathing toxic air of big cities, that the professors are so so dumbnification that they simply no longer can comprehend science.

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 2:21:46 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "physics hater" William J. Burns
> tarded: William J. Burns
>"barking fuckdog" William J. Burns

William J. Burns psychoceramic David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime
On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 12:40:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> David S. Cohen "Putin's Stooge"
> blithered: William J. Burns
> > Does the science of psychology have a word for this "insane behavior by insane persons" ?
> How about the phrase "acting like William J. Burns" ?

Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

AP no longer tolerates permanent hate spew stalkers like Kibo Parry M. of 30 years stalking. Unacceptable that a govt agent stalks a USA citizen for almost 30 years of hate attack spew like kibo Parry Moroney and AP redacts the spew and throws it back into their lap.

Kibo Parry M. wrote which AP redacted, for AP no longer can stomach the insane Kibo

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 at 1:22:32 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "barking fuckdog" David S. Cohen flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> William J. Burns "Putin's Stooge"
> tarded:

AP no longer tolerates bully stalkers like Kibo Parry M. for 29 years nonstop attack posts with no math or physics content just sheer insane hatred and redacts them and spits back at the Kibo stalker. And AP asks why does the CIA employ such insane misfits for I had always thought the CIA and FBI were looking out after the general welfare of the American people, not sit there in Washington and for 29 years attack American citizens.

AP is looking for a law firm to take on the CIA with its miscreant employees attacking American citizens for 29 years.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

AP who once was a US Navy legal officer says charge Kibo with corruption of govt and put him in jail for 5 years.

Frenchman Lacassagne 1885: "Every society has the criminals it deserves"

AP 2021: "Every University is _responsible_ for the filthy stalker or spammer who attended that school and is now a insane nonstop stalker or spammer on Usenet". Most college professors are new to the age of internet and the responsibilities have not seeped into them as yet, that if they have a mindless spammer in their community, it is their responsibility to guide and direct that misplaced soul to a rightful venue to unleash his/her mind.

AP 1990s: The Internet is new form of schooling with its openness, its publicity, and its international reach that College degrees in science can be passed out but also be made null & void if the beholder becomes an outrageous stalker & spammer of science on the Internet.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

..
.- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
, . `.' ' `.
.' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
. ; .' . `. ;
; . ' `. . '
. ' ` `. |
. '. '
. 0 0 ' `.
' `
; `
.' `
; U `
; '; `
: | ;.. :` `
: `;. ```. .-; | '
'. ` ``.., .' :' '
; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am Kibo Parry M.. a shit streaked arsewipe of science, a complete failure of math and physics, yet I stalk these newsgroups every day of the year for the past 28 years nonstop, because I am Kibo Parry the moron of science with my fool's proof ellipse and my 938 is 12% short of 945. I was trained at Rensselaer Polytech and that is where I picked up my "moron failure in science". And NSF Dr.. Panchanathan pays me handsomely for 938 is 12% short of 945, for the NSF has its head up its arse for 28 years now, especially when I kibo posted that geothermal was stored sunshine and not radioactive decay that AP corrected me on.
` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` ` ; ; ' '
` `. ````'''''' ' '
` . ' '
/ ` `. ' ' .
/ ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
/ .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
/ .'' ; ` .' `
...'.' ; .' ` .' `
"" .' .' | ` .; \ `
; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
:' | ' ` , `. `
| ' ` ' `. `
` ' ` ; `. |
`.' ` ; `-'
`...'

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<beb60320-8ba7-4a48-8117-9d5c0bdcaaf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=94029&group=sci.math#94029

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 16:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Wed, 16 Mar 2022 23:59 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

When WILL you learn, Archie Poo??

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4:10:15 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Re: 9-Andrew Wiles...

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

AP is a malicious internet troll who wants only to mislead and confuse you. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives.

In AP's OWN WORDS here:

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.”
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Dan